Journey of a Small-Town Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cupped her breasts tightly and pushed my cock deep into her pussy and she then took over and placing her hands on my chest, started riding me tight and nicely. She then bent down a little and I sucked and bit her nipples, while my hands caressed her lovely tushy and her pussy tightened around my cock.

There was sweat on her face, her long hair was falling on her side and her eyes had a hungry look. Within minutes, I heard her moaning and she arched her head back, dug her nails into my chest, tightened her whole body, and started cumming. But that didn't make her stop and she continued riding me until I came inside her very wet pussy, then she lay down on me, resting her face on my shoulder and holding my head in her arms.

She remained in that position for at least five minutes, then she lifted her face, looked me in the eyes, and said: "Was it good?"

"Yes, it was," I said kissing her bare shoulders.

"It had been a very long time, so got carried away. Next time, I won't rush it and will let you enjoy it."

"I really enjoyed it. Don't worry. We had a great time," I said as I caressed her back and cupped her breasts.

"You like them?" she asked looking at my hands cupping her boobs.

"Of course. Who doesn't?"

"That's true. First, it was boys who wanted them, then men, and now my son."

"I want everything, not just them," I said, slapping her naked ass.

"You will get whatever you want, promise you. I just want you to be happy."

"I'm happy, Mom. Wait. Be right back."

I went to the kitchen, lit two cigarettes, took out a bottle of wine, went back to my room, handed her cigarettes and bottle, and carried her in my arms out of the hut and to the beach.

She put her leg over my thigh, her arms around my back, closed her eyes, and buried her face into my chest, while I caressed her lovely back and her long, red hair... our naked bodies wrapped around each other like lovers.