Journey Towards Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood me up, and began to rotate around me to until she was in front of me, never removing her hands from my body and always supporting me. Soon she was standing in front of me and I opened my eyes. Her hands moved from my hips, to my arms and shoulders. Then slid them down until she too my hands in hers. She then lifted them and brought them to her body and placed them about her waist. After gently pressing my hands against her body as a signal to hold on, she removed hers and let them dangle at her side. I was now in charge of what my hands were to do. I timidly felt around her waist, mimicking what she had done to me. As confidence grew and her approval became apparent, my touching became more deliberate.

Her skin was so soft and her figure more than recovered from her pregnancy. If I hadn't known her, I never would have guessed by her body that she was a mother. She was warm and smooth. I could feel her muscles twinge as I moved about her. I pulled her closer to me and brought us into an embrace. We both let out a little coo when our breasts touched and pressed together. I held her in a hug for a moment. I felt her press the rest of her body closer into mine and I did the same. We kissed and I began to feel around her bare back once again. The movement of our bodies caused quite a sensation where skin was on skin. I had never felt this before. Not this completely. Not even when I had sex with my boyfriend. We were usually mostly clothed. What caught my attention the most was the fact that I could actually feel her heart beating. Through our embrace, our bodies were communicating purely and directly.

She broke our kiss and smiled as she turned around and faced the mirror. Leaning back into me she brought my hands up and placed them on her breasts. I was getting sensory overload as I felt her not only with my hands but the sensations I was getting from having my own breasts pressing against her back was beginning to make me shake all over again. We watched the mirror as my young hands caressed her womanly breasts. They were full but not overly so. Her nipples and areolas were the only signs of her motherhood. Darkened but returning to the pinkness they once were. Her nipples were standing erect and large. I was overwhelmed.

As we were watching the mirror, following my hands as they moved instinctively, we both noticed the look on my face quickly turning from pleasure and amazement to that more resembling fear nearing panic. Sensory overload for sure. That's when she placed her hands on mine once again, in a firm but kind manner stopping my actions. She turned to me and then positioned us away from the mirror, and held me close. I felt my emotions begin to take over and I started to weep.

"Shhhhhh. It's ok honey" she whispered into my ear. Her hand patting my head while the other was wrapped around me holding me securely against her. Turning more to a comfort embrace rather than impassioned, she brought to a close this intense moment of my life. I was relieved but frustrated. She held me for a long time then we sat on the couch.

"Let's stop for a while ok sweetie?" she commented. "Looks like we can use a rest. Let things calm down." Again her angelic smile performed its magic and calmed my soul. She reached over and got the TV remote, turned on the TV and VCR and started a movie. It was one of my favorites - "Far and Away" and as the movie began, she pulled a blanket over us and we lay back on the couch and watched the movie. Still only wearing our panties, I felt comfortable lying there with her like this. We removed our heels and got comfortable. She lay back in the corner of the puffy pillows and I reclined onto her. Her legs surrounding me with her breasts acting as perfect pillows. She wrapped her arms around me and held me softly as the movie played on.

For the rest of the evening we were silent, making only occasional comments like "I have to pee" or something about the movie. We did kiss now and then, but they were not as intense as earlier kisses. These were sweet gentle kisses that we'd snag between scenes or when one or the other repositioned on the couch. Even though I knew that I was laying there practically nude with another adult, in an adult situation, the comfort I felt with her at that very moment made me feel like a little girl. I cherish that moment, that feeling and I relive it whenever I need to feel secure or when I want to remember what my first true love felt like.

12