All Comments on 'Joy, Pain, and All Between Ch. 05'

by LilMami07

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
honeybreehoneybreealmost 15 years ago
You sneaky little devil....

You knew this chapter was good that's why you ran so fast...lol. I must say, I enjoyed this chapter fully, I now understand Joel a bit better, he is one of those characters that is cocky but in a good way. And Skyler! Wow, I hope she does't catch a case with this mess over Mikeal!!! I can't wait for the little details to be explained during the rest of the series: what girl was the exception with Joel (besides Skyler), what is the complete backstory of Skyler and her childhood, and what is the thing with Gaelan about? So many questions looming from this update alone! Wow, like always very impressed. Brittani is pathetic (but their are many chicks like her) and Mikeal needs to get hit by a bus because that was an all time low. Best scene ever was the debate with Tracey and Brittani over the 1/3 black thing...hehe. Can't wait to see what's in store next.

theonlinestalkertheonlinestalkeralmost 15 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

how could you just leave it like that? Now i wanna know what she promised. Daddy? does that have anything to do w/ the mom's boyfriend? I need to know. lol. update soon...what am i saying..i should update soon ...but you update first. ;)

C_girl225C_girl225almost 15 years ago
wow

u should really update soon. HOW can u leave us like that.

pmpktypmpktyalmost 15 years ago
damn

I can't say anything other than Damn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story

This is a terrific story. I love the characters. I love that you are showing both points of view. I can't wait to see where you take them. Please update soon. Sky is so unique.

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904almost 15 years ago
Damn it man!!

Why would you leave us hanging like that? This was a great update. I hope that someone whoops his ass. What kind of foolishness?? I wish that bat would have connected. But great job...update soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Godddd...

I'm loving this story. I have to catch up!! :)

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 13 years ago
Drama

Now this new twist is very good for the story, keep it rolling...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wha?

I'm shocked at this turn of events, but I know that Skyler is gonna "F" Mikeal up! YES!

Nauti Nymph

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
HELL TO THE NO!!!!!!

Asshole did NOT lay hands on babygirl.............Uh uh......noooooooooooooo!!! Unacceptable and throw around threats to boot. I can see sistah opening two fresh cans of WHUP ASS brand beat downs. One for Mikeal and the other for that stank, low down bitch Brittani!!! It is definitely called for. You know women need to remember that they share a connectedness that men will never understand. We should never betray one another for a cock. I know most do not share this opinion, but come on! When a man hits one of us; he's hitting us all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AMEN

Alpha marm is so right. No matter how good it is it ain't worth putting another in danger. It could be you one day. Great story loving it. Thought it was going to be her and the professor at first but I'm liking her and Joel. Hopeful someone gets in Mikaels ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
oooooooh girl!!!!

This is some serious stuff going on, my goodness your skills are siq. You inspire me thank you so very much for sharing this story. Wow

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous