Judge Not 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayDavid
JayDavid
653 Followers

He didn't know which way to turn. He couldn't talk to his parents. The church was clearly not going to help. He couldn't call any of his friends, because they would be scandalized. He had only one person to turn to, so he turned on his phone and called Shelby.

"Hey," she said, and Nathan felt his heart beat faster just hearing her voice. "Are you getting it bad?"

"Yeah," Nathan responded. "I can't believe that Cullum called them. And that they are taking his side against us."

"Why are you surprised? You always tell me how you feel like everyone in the church is constantly watching and trying to control you."

"I know, but I thought that, as actual adult members of the congregation, a minister isn't supposed to disclose—"

"We—I—embarrassed him, and he needed to put the blame on us—mostly me, because I'm the new girl, the bad girl, corrupting one of the good boys. And they don't see us as adults, even though we technically are."

Nathan was quiet for a second. "You know I don't think that you are corrupting me," he said.

"I know."

"They don't want me to see you anymore," Nathan said.

"I figured as much."

"I'm not going to let that happen."

"Good, I couldn't take that. But don't do anything with your parents that you can't fix."

Nathan realized that Shelby's advice was prudent, but he refused to not see her. Then he realized that he had been thinking only of himself. "What did your parents say?"

"They are angry, too. Mostly, they are concerned that we are still new here, and don't want to be looked on as bad people or bad parents. And they are worried that I'm going down the same dangerous road as I did in the city."

"And?" Nathan asked.

"I told them everything, about my concerns, your concerns and why we went to see Cullum. And that I was still a virgin, and that you were more than a gentleman. I think that satisfied them. They asked me to apologize to Cullum, and I might, just to calm things down, but they aren't going to try to keep us apart. In fact, they said that one of the reasons that they moved here was so that I would meet more boys like you."

Nathan felt his face warm. "I'm no saint," he said, "and if they could see what I thought---"

"Don't go there," Shelby laughed. "Let them think that you are the perfect Christian boy. And, you still are," she chuckled.

"Not if you have any say in the matter, you evil, wanton woman," Nathan joked.

"You have no idea," Shelby responded, laughing. There was a long pause as they both sorted through some mental imagery.

"Look, Nathan, we can get through this."

"I know."

"I love you."

"I love you, too.

There was a pause before Shelby spoke again. "I think it might be smart for us not to see each other tomorrow. But I will see you at church on Sunday."

Nathan realized that it would probably be a good idea. He had a ton of chores to do on Saturday, anyway, and some homework, and it would give him a chance to maybe speak with his parents, once they had calmed down. "Agreed," he said. "See you at church."

Shelby disconnected the call, and Nathan lay on his bed, thinking.

JayDavid
JayDavid
653 Followers