Judy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scandman
Scandman
111 Followers

It was true. For a moment Judy had considered to lie the code, but she didn't dare. "4464," she repeated.

"Hank, drive to an ATM. We will see has Judy still life ahead." The driver nodded and started the engine. They drove for a while and finally stopped by a building which had an ATM on the wall. Darren handed Judy's credit card over to Hank, who stepped out of the car. After couple of minutes he came back with a bunch of bills.

"The bitch is wealthy. She had about 44 grands in her account." He gave the bills to Darren.

"And you idiot took out only 5?"

"I tried, but couldn't get more."

"I know you can't. I have a withdrawal limit. You got your 5000. It was our deal. Let me out now," Judy said confidence in her voice.

"I guess you have to wait another eight days, bitch."

"I won't let you empty my account. You got the money and I'm leaving now." She tried to open the door, but it was locked. "Let me out!" she screamed. Darren grabbed her hair and forced her back.

"How are you going to stop us? I have your card."

"Once I'm out of here I will close my account. The card is worthless for you."

"I know. Therefore we need to keep you the next eight days."

"You will be jailed for kidnapping. They will start looking for me. If you let me go now, you can keep the 5000 and I will forget what happened," she tried to bargain.

"No one will find you. Hank, drive to my place."

Judy felt desperate. She had to agree. She couldn't be found easily from this place. Actually she should be in another city already. Ok, they would find out soon she hadn't stepped on the flight she was supposed to, but this area was probably the last places they would try to seek for her. She knew she was trapped. She would lose all her money and what after that?

"What are you doing for living? Not any bitch has such money in bank account."

"I'm a lawyer. And that means you will be sorry for this. I'll make sure you will spend the rest of your live in prison," she spat out.

"I hate lawyers," Darren replied.

"You will hate me, I guarantee," Judy replied.

The drive took longer than she expected. These guys were not stupid. They had chosen an ATM which was not close to their area. They must have understood ATM was one way to track her location. After about half an hour the car stopped. Darren took out of his knife again and said, "Even though no one will help you, you better behave nicely. I will escort you to my office. My knife is following your acts carefully. Hank, take her luggage to my office."

They entered the building and climbed the stairs to second floor. Darren gave his keys to the black girl who opened the door. Darren pushed Judy in and followed with the black girl and Hank.

"Welcome to my empire," he said a smile on his face. Downstairs there is a similar hotel to what you had last night, except this one is mine. The bitches also in this area are working for me."

Judy didn't reply. She saw Hank placing her trolley on Darren's desk. Darren sat down and opened it. Judy just stood there paralyzed and looked for his actions. The first thing he dug out was a small briefcase. Judy's tablet computer was in it. Then he took out her clothes, piece by piece, and looked them carefully. There weren't many since Judy was supposed to be only three days away. Darren lifted his face and turned it towards Judy.

"You have any jewelry?

"Only what I'm wearing. A ring and a necklace," she replied.

"Give them to me."

"No. You got already my money."

"If I don't see your ring on the desk in two seconds, it will be there with your finger."

Judy saw better to obey. She took off the ring and necklace and placed them on Darren's desk.

"Good. You have very expensive looking clothes here. Am I right?"

"I guess so," she said.

"Hank, take her computer and all of her clothes and try to sell them. I think you should get some hundreds."

"Okay, boss," he said and stuffed the clothes back into the trolley. He closed it and then headed to the door carrying the trolley.

"Hank!" Darren shouted. "What I just asked you to do?"

"Boss, you asked me to take her clothes and tablet with me and sell them."

"Exactly. I said all of her clothes."

"Oh, I see. You want also what she is wearing."

"Yep. Bitch, undress."

"No, you can't have my clothes," Judy argued.

"We can have easy way or hard way. Easy way is you take them off by yourself."

That was too much for her. She had managed to keep herself together so far, but now she broke. She pleaded, "Please, Sir. You got my money and other stuff. Let me go now." Tears appeared to her eyebrow.

"You should have thought about it before selling your ass in my neighborhood. Strip!"

Judy started to sob. Her small hands went on her jacket. She slowly took it off and gave it to Hank. Next she unbuttoned her white blouse. Her round breasts were covered with lacy bra. She had always been proud of her breasts. Though she had very petite frame, she had C cups. The skirt was next. Hank took that as well. Judy stood there just the bra, matching lacy panties, black stay-up stockings and high heel shoes on.

"Give him the shoes too," Darren commanded. Judy took off the shoes and gave them to Hank. Without the shoes they could see her shortness. She was only 5 foot 2 inches. She had slender legs and no extra fat in any area of her body.

"Everything," Darren continued.

"Please no," she begged.

"I have seen cunts before and yours is not a problem. Strip."

Judy had fucked a stranger in the previous night, but still, this felt much worse. She had no idea how to get away from here. She had nothing. Her cell phone, wallet and everything had been taken from her. Now she was supposed to give her last pieces of clothes. She was paralyzed.

"Hank, you take them off," Darren ordered.

"Nooo, get away from me," she cried out.

Darren stood up and walked to Judy. He gave a slap to her face. "Listen to me, bitch. He will take your bra and panties and you won't do anything to stop him. Understood?" Then he went back to his chair. Hank wasted no time to unclasp her bra. He peeled it off and threw it in the trolley. Judy covered her naked breasts with her arms. At the same she felt her panties and stockings going down on her ankles. Hank patted her leg to make her step out of them. Then he took them and left with her trolley.

"You can't leave me naked, please," Judy said

"I can, but okay. Gloria, get some clothes to her." The black girl left the room and returned after couple of minutes. She handed over some clothes and a pair of shoes to Judy. Judy put them quickly on. She wasn't too happy about the result. First, she got no underwear. Second, the clothes were really unveiling. A sheer blue tank top was tight and you could see the outlines of her breasts well. The nipples poked against the fabric. The red skirt was not any better. It was also tight, but the fabric was elastic. It covered Judy's ass, but didn't hide it. It was like a second skin on her buttocks. Judy felt ashamed. She finally put the cheap, plastic high heel shoes on. They were quite different from what she was used to.

"Come here," Darren commanded. Judy stepped in the front of his desk. "No, closer. This side of the desk." Judy started to worry. Hesitantly she walked around the desk. Darren directed her between him and the desk. The lack of intimacy disturbed Judy. She shocked when she saw the knife in Darren's hand. He moved the blade against her nipple and started to tease it. It got erected and poked even stronger through the sheer material. "I like your new outfit," he said.

"Please, don't touch me. Haven't you humiliated me enough," Judy pleaded.

Darren ignored her pleas and moved to her other nipple. "You don't look like Judy the Lawyer anymore. I have to figure out you a new name."

"I don't need a new name," she argued vaguely.

"Yes, you do. Let me think. Bunny. That's your new name. Do you know what is the difference between Judy and Bunny?" he asked teasingly.

"No."

"I give you a hint. Judy the Lawyer earns money by opening her mouth and talking shit, Bunny earns money by opening her...?" He looked deeply into her eyes and waited for her to complete his sentence. Judy started to shiver and kept silence. Darren pressed the tip of the knife blade against her nipple. "Say, how Bunny earns money,"

"I don't want to...by opening her...legs," she managed to say and then burst into cry. "Please, you cannot do that to me."

"Stop whining, Bunny. You are a big girl. I need to keep you here for eight days. Give you food, the roof on your head and of course, these fine clothes you are wearing. How you are going to pay me?"

"You already got all my money. It should cover everything," she tried to argue.

"I would get that money without keeping you here. We could just kill you and dump you into garbage." Judy's face went pale.

"Don't kill me," she begged.

"No, I won't. But if you start to piss me off, I might get busy with my knife on your face. Remember the picture?" Judy just nodded. To her relieve Darren put the knife away. He then grabbed the hem of her skirt and moved it on her navel. A small dark triangle of her pubic hair came into view. Her legs were tightly closed. Darren put his thumb on the hair and stroked it gently. "So, what are you ready to do? You know how Bunny makes money." He tugged her hair.

"By opening her legs...," Judy sobbed.

"Yes, Bunny. Open your legs." Judy obeyed and moved her legs apart. Darren cupped her mound.

He started to stroke her naked pussy. Judy hated the feeling, but had no courage to resist. Darren wanted to continue humiliating this young lawyer's and said, "Bunny has nice pussy. What Bunny is going to do with it?"

"Don't make me say...I earn money." Darren added her misery by pushing his middle finger in. "Please, don't touch me," she sobbed.

"As long as you are here, your fuck hole is mine. Say Bunny's fuck hole belongs to Darren."

"Please...Bunny's fuck hole belongs to Darren."

"Good. And what you will do with it?" He added another finger.

"I must earn money for Darren."

"Good, Bunny. You start to understand your place. Do you know why your name is Bunny?"

"No. I don't like it."

"You do. You are Bunny, because you fuck like a rabbit. You move your ass so quickly, that men cannot last long. Isn't that right?"

"Nooo...I don't want to. Stop."

"Say Bunny fucks like a rabbit and makes men cum fast." Darren pumped his fingers in her pussy and his thumb teased her clit.

"Bunny fucks...like a...rabbit and makes men...to cum fast, please stop." He didn't.

"Why Bunny wants the man cum fast?"

"Please, I don't know," she whined.

"Bunny wants to have more men and make more money to Darren. Say it!"

"Have mercy...Bunny wants to make more money to Darren." Though her situation was awkward, she felt her excitement to grow. Darren noticed it too. He slowed down his tempo.

"Bunny, don't you dare to cum without my permission. Let's talk about you money making. How many customers you will handle in a night?"

"I can have two," she tried and saw Darren was not satisfied, "Three."

"That's nothing. Try again," he stated.

"Five?" He shook her head.

"Please, I will be ruined."

"I don't care. Bunny's pussy is mine. Bunny makes money with it. More money. How many men can stick their dicks into this cunt? Say Bunny wants Darren to be happy and fucks more than..."

"Bunny wants Darren to be happy and fucks more than...10 men in a night."

Darren took out of his fingers and swiped them against her thigh. "Remember, you won't stop before you have had ten men between your legs."

"I cannot do it for eight days."

"You are right. You'll get fucked at least 80 times, probably 100. Your pussy will be mess. But you will survive. So, no days off. Bunny must make money for Darren."

Judy sniffed and started to lower her hem back down. Darren stopped her.

"I think Bunny deserves to cum. Lean on the desk. I will put my cock into your pussy. Then you can show me how Bunny fucks. I really want to see that ass moving."

Judy placed her hands on the desk and opened her legs. She wanted to resist, but knew it was vain. Darren had turned her to his slut. She heard him standing up, opening the zipper and dropping his pants down. She shocked a little when his penis made contact with her pussy. Without hesitation he pushed it to the hilt. Judy bit her lip. Darren's hands went on her top and pulled it down. His palms went on her naked breasts.

"Bunny, you will fuck me now so fast you can. I like rough sex."

Judy started to rock her hips with increasing tempo. Darren was not obviously satisfied. He took her nipples between his fingers and pressed hard.

"Ouch, no."

"Get that ass moving," he said. He still didn't let her nipples go. Se tugged them and stretched them to limits. Judy tried her best and banged her ass against his loins. Darren let the nipples go and moved his hand in front of her. His fingers stroked her clit. Judy couldn't help but the orgasm neared. Soon her pussy exploded on his dick. She topped and panted. Darren slapped her ass. "I'm not ready yet. Make me cum too." Judy had to continue the harsh fucking. Suddenly she felt his seed to spurt in her hole. She felt disgusted. Darren had not used any protection. The humiliation took over and she started to cry.

Darren tapped her ass. "That's the way to move ass. Remember it. And this won't deduct your duties. You will still have to handle the 10 customers. Gloria will take you to shower now. Then you will start to earn me money."

"Let's go," Gloria said and grabbed Judy's arm and escorted her to another room downstairs. Judy thought a second this could be her chance to escape, but was aware of her situation. The room they entered had a wide bed. The sheets didn't look too tempting. In the corner of the room was a shower with worn plastic curtains.

"Please, get my out of here, Gloria. I will pay you," Judy had to try once more.

"In your dreams, bitch. Don't expect any favors from me. I got this bruise on my face because of you. Darren hit first and then asked. Now it is my responsibility to look for you. You will do exactly what I tell you to. Otherwise I'll get punished and so will you." Judy frightened her harsh response and nodded obediently.

A wide grin spread to Gloria's face "Bitch or Bunny," she smiled, "Darren promised I can play with you for a while. You will obey my wishes. Is that clear?"

"Yes."

"Strip."

Judy removed her top and skirt and waited for Gloria's next orders. Gloria pushed her on the bed on her back. Judy didn't know what to expect, but got worried. "Don't hurt me, please," she said. Gloria kept on smiling and then reached under her skirt hem and removed her panties. She went to the bed and stranded herself on Judy's chest. Her open legs were around Judy's head.

"Isn't that the prettiest pussy you have ever seen? Kiss it."

It wasn't. Judy could see her pussy had experienced lot of action. It looked different from her own. She could also smell the odor of it. "Please, no," Judy replied.

Gloria reached back and took some of Judy's pubic on her fingers and pulled violently.

"Arrrgh, no."

"Kiss it or I will rip them all." Judy placed her lips against her pussy and gave a quick kiss.

"You can do better. Push your tongue out." Judy obeyed. "Good lick it and eat it. Push your tongue deep." Gloria pushed her sex tighter against her face and started to rock her hips. Judy felt like suffocating, but kept on eating her pussy. Judy felt Gloria's pelvis bone to crash her nose. However, she avoided nose bleed. The action went on for a while before Gloria exploded on her face.

"I have always known the lawyers are good with their mouths," she laughed. "You did well. Let's see how well you can handle my other hole." She turned around and pressed her wide ass on Judy's face. "Be a good whore now. Spread my ass cheeks and clean my butt hole. I want to feel your tongue deep in it."

Judy almost vomited. She pushed her tongue trough her sphincter and started to clean the dirty hole.

"Can you taste my shit?" Gloria laughed. "Keep on working, Bunny. Eat my nigger crab." Judy felt miserable when Gloria finally climbed off her face. "Remember, I'm your boss now. You do everything I say." Judy nodded. She took her seriously. Gloria continued her speech, "I guess you did such a good job you deserve a reward. Open your legs wide, wider." Judy feared the worst, but spread her legs wide. At the same Gloria pushed two fingers into her pussy and started to finger fuck her. "Bunny, tell me, if it starts to hurt. I want to know."

Judy didn't know what to say. Her pussy was sore due to previous night, but she didn't dare to complain at once. Gloria used her other hand to open her pussy lips wider. She found Judy's clit. She stroked it and it got erected. "Oh, Bunny likes Gloria's touch." She added third finger.

"Please it hurts," Judy begged.

"That hurts? How about this?" Gloria asked and turned her finger fucking violent. "Bitch, cum for me." Judy's erected bud got also attention.

"Nooo, stop," Judy pleaded.

Gloria increased the pace and pressed the clit with her sharp nails. Regardless of the sharp pain, it drove Judy over the edge and she felt the spasm of her pussy. She got a powerful orgasm. Gloria didn't stop the harsh finger fucking.

"Bitch, you will never ask that. You will ask for more. It doesn't matter how much it hurts, you ask for more and harder. Do it!"

"Gloria...," she sobbed, "fuck me harder..."

"Good, Bunny," Gloria replied and pulled out her fingers. Judy started to cry.

"You almost ruined me," she sobbed.

"Nobody cares about your feelings. You are a whore now. Remember it. Stand up. We must get you ready. First, go clean that crying face and dirty cunt."

Judy went to the shower and opened the tap. She took some of the pouring water on her palms and swiped her tears off. Then she rinsed Darren's cum off her pussy. She used a towel hanging on a hook to dry herself. She returned to Gloria.

"Put your fancy clothes on. Then we will put some make-up. The lawyer style is no more suitable. Bunny is a whore and she must look like it." Gloria made her put lot of mascara on her eyes. Her lips got a deep red color. When Gloria was ready, Judy had to admit she looked like a prostitute. She felt the last pieces of her identity to fade away.

"Perfect. Let's go to earn some money to Darren," she said and escorted Judy out to the street.

Gloria read Judy's mind. "If you think you can escape now, you will be disappointed. I guarantee, you won't get far. Go ahead and try, but be ready to tolerate the consequences." Judy decided not to. They walked to the next corner and stayed there. Soon a black man walked to them.

"Hi Gloria. I haven't seen you for a while. What brings you here?"

"Hi, Dennis. I have new bitch to be trained."

"She is a doll. What is her name?" Judy was distracted, because they talked about her like she was not present.

"She is Bunny. Bunny, why don't you tell him why your name is Bunny." Judy's face blushed. The words stuck in her throat. She couldn't say it. She had to.

"Because I fuck like a rabbit," she finally managed. She thought she would faint due to the humiliation.

"Can I try her, I mean here?" Dennis asked.

"Dennis, you know. No free trials. But in your case, I can do an exception," Gloria replied and then pulled Judy's tank top off her breasts. "She has nice tits, try them."

Judy was caught by surprise. She stood there her breasts naked in front of a stranger. His hands went instantly on her soft flesh and started to grope them. "That's enough," Gloria said. Judy lifted the top back. "No more free touches, but I can show you something," Gloria continued and turned Judy's back toward Dennis. Then she lifted the hem of her skirt up. "Isn't that the best ass you have seen. It just begs to be screwed." Judy was not sure anymore could she tolerate this. She had an urgent need to run away. Gloria sold her like a piece of meat.

Scandman
Scandman
111 Followers