Judy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scandman
Scandman
111 Followers

"You have a deal," Dennis grinned.

"Do you mind, if come along. I mean she is new and needs some guidance."

"That's fine for me." Dennis gave the agreed price to Gloria and followed the girls to Judy's room.

"Undress him, Bunny" Gloria instructed Judy. Judy helped the man get naked. She wasn't too happy to see the size of his penis. Dennis went on his back on the bed. "Make him hard and put the rubber on," Gloria continued her instructions. Judy wrapped her fingers around his organ and stroked couple of times to make it hard. She became even more worried about the size of it. Gloria noticed it and said teasingly, "It will stretch you nicely, Bunny. You will love it. Take of your clothes and show you are a rabbit." Judy climbed on him and placed his hard penis on the entrance of her pussy. Then she sunk slowly down. She felt her tissues to stretch to the limits, but she didn't dare to complain. Dennis was enjoying the feeling of this fresh, tight pussy. Judy started to rock her ass in slow motions. Gloria slapped her ass. "This is not Bunny. Move your ass and do it fast." She gave another spank. "Faster. Make your tits bounce." Judy was in agony, but tried her best. Dennis took her bouncing breast to his palms and molested them hard.

"Fuck, bitch. Make me cum," Dennis shouted and then his seed erupted. Judy felt totally used. She quickly climbed of him. She waited Dennis to wash himself and meanwhile put on her few clothes.

When Dennis left Gloria pulled Judy with her. "No time to rest now. We need to get you the next customer." Judy was not sure could she stand another. She didn't have a choice.

Judy was on her fours on the bed. The man took her doggy style. It was the fourth customer during the first two hours. The man kept his hands on her hips and fucked her hard. His loins slapped against her ass. "Harder, fuck me harder," Judy shouted, though her sex was in agony. Gloria followed the act with an approving smile on her face. Suddenly the man's palms went on her ass cheeks and spread them wide. He liked what he saw. Judy's puckered hole looked tempting for him. He turned his face towards Gloria.

"Go ahead," Gloria said. Judy didn't know what Gloria meant and was surprised when the man pulled out. Gloria's next words explained the cruel truth, "Bunny. He wants to fuck your butt hole. You must help him. Grab your ass cheeks and spread them real wide. You must open your hole for him. Otherwise it may feel painful to him."

"Please, no. I can't," Judy begged.

"Bunny, I pretend I didn't hear that and I won't tell it to Darren. Do what I said."

Judy spread her ass cheeks obediently. Soon she felt the man's finger to penetrate in. Judy placed her mouth against the bed sheets to muffle her screams.

"Shit, she is tight. I'm not sure can I stuff my dick in."

"Don't worry. You will get your butt fuck. Let me try first," Gloria said. Then she stepped by Judy and leaned over her ass. She pushed the tips of her both poke fingers in and started to stretch the hole. Judy's body shivered. Gloria gave no mercy. She added the tips of the middle fingers too. Judy almost fainted. "It should work now. Place your dick between my fingers. We will work it in." The man obeyed. Finally they managed to get the mushroom shaped tip of his penis through Judy's sphincter. The man was going to push deeper, but Gloria stopped him. Judy's face was still against the bed. Gloria forced her back on her fours by pulling her hair.

"Please," Judy begged.

"Bunny, you will now start to fuck him with your ass. Be gentle first, your tightness may feel uncomfortable to him. As soon he is ready, you will show how fast you can move your butt."

"I can't. It hurts too much."

"What did Darren say about your pain? You ignore it. If you don't behave in this second, you will regret."

Judy tried again. Slowly she pushed her ass back. The penis invaded her like a hot piece of iron. She managed to get it totally in. She had to recover for a while. The man slapped her ass.

"Move that whore ass," he said. Judy pulled off and moved back. The pain was intolerable and she sobbed during every movement. After a while the pain eased a little and she could tolerate the slow butt fucking.

"Ask him," Gloria said.

"Does it hurt? Can I fuck harder," she sobbed.

"Go ahead. So fast you want, baby," the man cheered.

Judy started to move her ass faster. The pain was terrible. The man couldn't hold any more. He grabbed her hips and began to ram in her hole with powerful pushes. He shouted when he reached his orgasm. He pulled out. Judy collapsed on the bed crying.

Dennis left soon. Gloria tapped Judy's ass and said, "There are plenty of men, who wants to get between your beautiful legs, Bunny. Get up."

"Gloria, please. I can't stand another butt fuck. I do everything you want, but not that."

Gloria laughed, "Nonsense. You get used to it. Come now."

Soon they returned on the street. They didn't have to wait long. Two men approached them.

"Who is this new beauty, Gloria?" the other one asked.

"She is the answer to your dreams. Let me show. Bunny, lean on your knees." Judy obeyed. She felt Gloria to reveal her butt. Next she spread her ass cheeks exposing her anus. Judy was afraid where this was leading. She was right. "Look. This is the tightest hole you have ever fucked. I can make a special offer, if you both come," Gloria said. In no time Judy faced her butt fuck number two and three.

The night was over and the street emptied. Gloria took Judy to Darren. She gave the night's earnings to Darren, who quickly calculated the money.

"Not bad," he said, "In eight days we can gather some nice money."

Judy burst into pleas, "Please, Sir. I can't take another day like that. I had almost twenty men."

"So, you want a rest?"

"Yes, please."

"I can think about it. I found this key from your hand bag. Is it to your apartment?"

"Yes. Why are you asking?"

"Give me the address," he replied.

Judy knew she had to and obediently explained the situation of her apartment.

"Good. I believe you have something valuable there too. I will send my men there with a truck. They can take your stuff."

"No! You have robbed my money already and made me work as your whore. Have some mercy."

"Why?"

"I can't return to an empty apartment without any money," she said worried.

"Who says you will return?"

"You promised to let me go after eight days."

"I changed my mind. You will stay here."

"You can't keep me here forever."

"You made your ass famous in a single night. The whole neighborhood is eager to fuck you. I can't waste such a business opportunity. I have also one reservation for you. There is bachelor party of 15 men and they want you to join. So, as long as you earn money for me, I will keep you Bunny. When your holes are too stretched to satisfy my regular customers, I'll think something else. Blowjobs and 5 buck fucks for some old drunks. If I ever let you go, you won't find a man with big enough dick to satisfy you. "

"You will ruin me," she sobbed.

"Yes, but before that I'll take everything from you. Bend over my desk. I haven't got my daily pussy yet."

Scandman
Scandman
111 Followers