Judy: Prom Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caprine
caprine
214 Followers

Jim still had his big black dick exposed also, so the first thing he said was, "Looks as if we all got the same thing in mind, so LOSE THE CLOTHES! While we are here and until we leave, clothing is not an option! This will be a bare assed cabin for the duration!

It was a pretty good sized cabin, but definitely not a "bare" cabin, what with a big kitchen and eating area, two bedrooms, living room, loft, and bath and hefty, rustic log furniture to fill it. The cabin also had a well stocked wet bar. David and I and Jim and his date went easy on the booze, but the other couple overdid a bit. They collapsed on top of each other on the living room couch and passed out, probably for the rest of the night from the look of it. When we had stripped and while we were sitting around drinking, we had all looked each over with undisguised curiosity. We girls had seen each other naked in the showers in gym class or pajama parties, but we had not seen the guys naked and visa versa. Those other cocks may bear further investigation later! I thought.

Jim and Samantha (Sam), and David and I sat at the kitchen table, talking for some time, letting our sexual urges build, the guys unabashedly staring at our tits.

Yawning hugely, Jim got up and said, "Sam and I will take the back bedroom, David, you and Judy take the front one. John and Dawn look down for the count, but they have the couch or the loft, it they wake up. I've had it and need to hit the hay! Or should I say, roll in the hay?"

So, Sam in tow, off they went. David looked at me and arched his eyebrows, in effect asking me, "Are you ok with this?" My answer was to stand up and take hold of his very erect cock and, shaking my ass at him as we walked, lead him off to the second bedroom.

My earlier sneaky feeling had been correct. I was about to get fucked---and by a live cock, maybe two or more, and not my plastic dildo! When we got to the bedroom, I started to slowly and teasingly slide my body up and dow his, face to face, as we stood in the center of the room. His cock would slide up and down my belly from pussy to my cleavage valley as I did this. When his cock got into my cleavage As I squatted nearly full down, I paused for a quick tit fuck each time and lapped at the precum oozing from his cock head. I wanted him really panting! The tease would help accomplish that! I rubbed and tweaked his nipples, getting a couple of groans for my efforts. Then I kissed those nipples and tweaked and snapped them with my teeth. That got some more groans! Then I turned my back to his front and slid up and down his body some more, his cock going from between my legs to ride my spine as I stood once more.

David was moaning with a vengeance and whimpered, "Oh, God, I can't take much more of this. Oh FUCK!"

David reached around me to grab my big tits and began to really manhandle them in his lust. God that felt good. David's naked boner was sticking straight up my back now. I reached back and grabbed his stiff cock and quickly led him to the bed. We could hear groans and banging and thudding sounds through the wall from the next room. That helped spur us on more urgently. I was dripping a trail of pussy juice across the floor as I pushed David down onto the bed and crawled on top of him, straddling his legs. To the sounds of David's moans of pleasure, I took his dick and rubbed his cock head up and down my slit, sinking it deeper with each swipe. After only three swipes, I centered my cunt hole over it and dropped down onto that fuck stick and bottomed out.

As I began to slide up and down that slick shaft, David rose to meet my down stroke. We managed quite a long and sensual fuck before David finally could hold back no longer and said, "I'm cumming," and shot a big load of cock cream deep into my pussy. I have been on the pill for two years (to regulate my period and decrease cramps), so was not worried about getting pregnant and I could therefore fully enjoy this fantastic fuck with no encumbrances. And what a fuck it was! My first real fuck with a real cock! Glorious!

My orgasm electrified my body just moments behind David's. With David spent but still hard inside my pussy, I leaned forward and had him nuzzle my tits and use his hands to stroke my ass as I lay on top of him as we luxuriated in our sensations. We fucked on and off between rest periods until nearly dawn. We could not get enough of each other. I found that I truly loved cock and cock cream! I caught the bug. I was going to need regular doses of sex for some time to cum! Finally, we just collapsed and slept. I don't think I had slept more than an hour or two when I woke up to a tongue between my legs, licking and sucking my clit, and it wasn't David. He was still asleep on his back beside me. The black face between my legs looked up--Jim! Samantha was standing there, watching. I Said, "I was hoping to see you before we left, I want to taste that big fucker of yours again and fuck it too!"

"Well," he said, "Let Sam change places with you and you can cum and keep me company for a while"

I quietly sat up and got to my feet. Sam, with her lucious tits and blonde mini bush, sat down in my place and took David's flaccid cock in her hand. Jim and I stayed a bit to watch as Sam slowly began to pump David's uncut cock to erection. When David's cock was standing erect, she lowered her mouth over the helmet and began to suck. David came awake enough to realize Sam was the one on his cock and lay back down with his eyes closed. Jim and I stepped out to go to his room.

I remembered this big black cock from the limo ride. Jim sat on the edge of the bed and spread his legs wide. I kneeled in front of him and began licking up one side of that long shaft and down the other side. I swallowed one his balls and then the other,they were too big to get both of them in my mouth at the same time. Back at the top, I mouthed his circumcised helmet and slurped and licked with unrestrained lust. When Jim was groaning hard, I stood up and moved over to the end of the bed and leaned over it, my ass straight up in the air and sticking straight out. "Fuck me now," I said, "fuck me from behind." Jim stepped behind me and with one hand, began to wipe his black dick up and down my drenched pussy slit for lubrication. There was a large wall mirror at the head of the bed and a large dresser mirror beside us. Between the two, we had a very good view of ourselves in action. Jim was sliding his cock along my slit from behind like a plow in a furrow. He laid in my slit like a log from front to back, sinking it in, getting it wet. I could feel him tickle my hole as he passed it by.

In the mirror, I saw two black hands grab my hips as his cock head suddenly penetrated my hole. He pulled me back onto his big dick as I pushed back to help. I felt his balls swing into my ass as he bottomed out, in to the hilt. Jesus, he really filled me up! Jim just stood there for a moment, letting my pussy muscles contract and relax around his cock. Then he started to stroke, slow at first, and then building up the speed of his thrusts until he was pounding the hell out of my pussy and ass. "Harder," I cried, "fuck me harder, deeper!" God, I loved it!

I felt that big, black dick swell even more and Jim said, "I'm gonna' cum! Where do you want it?"

"Cum inside me," I said, "I'm on the pill. Fill me up with your cum!" That big dick immediately began to pulse and throb, spitting cum deep inside me! Then I shook and screamed! My orgasm hit me like none before and I rolled into back to back orgasms for several minutes, shaking and shivering, moaning, "Oh God, oh God, oh God, Yes!"

As we fell quiet and satiated, we heard a piercing scream from the other room. "Sounds as if someone else is also cumming," I said.

"yes," said Jim, "Sam is a real screamer if she really gets off. Dave boy must be pretty good, Sam doesn't scream that often."

"Yes," I answered, "he is pretty damned good with his equipment, too." Jim go up off me from where he had collapsed as we climaxed, stood and backed out of my pussy with a squishy plop sound. I turned around and took that dick in my mouth again to lick him clean and suck him dry. Then I lay back on the bed, feet on the floor and said, "Now, you eat my pussy and suck me dry." God, how I loved my newfound joy--sex and more sex! I guess you could say I was finally liberated. When he had cleaned my pussy, Jim crawled up beside me, put his hard again cock in my pussy, and crushed my tits into his chest with his arms around me. We dozed off that way.

When I woke again, Jim's cock was almost deflated and I wiggled backward just enough to allow his cock to drop out of my pussy with a soft phut. Jim woke as I kissed his deflated cock. "Let's go see what is going on with the others," I said.

We quietly padded out to the hall and saw that the couch in the main room was empty. We peeked into the other bedroom and saw both couples in a pile on the bed, dozing. "They must have been having some fun too," I said, "let's wake them up and see if we can get something going again."

Without waiting for Jim's reply, I stepped over to the bed and the nearest male body, which happened to be John, and started sucking on his cock. By the time I had him standing a full ten inches tall, John was awake and smiling, watching me work. Jim was working on Dawn's pussy with his mouth. I stopped sucking and stood. I said, "Now I have an idea. I want three cocks in me at the same time. Either of you girls want the same, get in line. I grabbed the pillows and threw them on the floor.

"Ok, I want John on the floor first. I straddled John and, positioning my pussy over his ten inches, I slowly sank down that long shaft until I hit bottom. I enjoyed a couple of minutes, sliding up and down that fuck stick before I leaned forward, dropping my tits onto John's chest and said, "All right Jim, now you get your black cock up my ass, pronto!"

"Suck me first to slick it up," Jim said.

I did for a bit and then Jim used his fingers to collect pussy juice and slick up his cock some more. Jim straddled John's legs and aimed his missile at the the target. It still took a little doing, but eventually, with a loud "pop," Jim got through my rosette and started to sink into my ass hole. God, that full feeling again as he finally got balls deep!

"All right David, cum around front and get your dick in my mouth!" Damn! Three cocks at once! really was in lust heaven now! "Fuck me boys, fuck me good and hard," I yelled. They did. Electricity was coursing through me from pussy to tits to fingers and toes and back again. My eyes rolled back, my nostrils flared, and I nearly breathed fire and smoke, I was so hot and fired up! After the first cock started squirting in orgasm, I followed, rolling into a series of continuous orgasms like I never experienced before in strength and length, one after another as the second cock exploded.

The orgasms kept cumming. The third cock exploded cream into me and my orgasms kept cumming! Sam and Dawn just stood open mouthed, watching me buck like a wild horse and scream. They said later that I kept it up for well past five minutes of uninterrupted orgasms of lust and desire. They said I was like a demoness of lust. David had backed off immediately after he started to cum and let Dawn finish him off. He was afraid, he said later, that in my gyrations, I would bite his cock off his balls!

When I had finally calmed down some, the other two cocks that had stayed with me to the end, began to withdraw, Jim first, backing out with another loud "pop." John still just lay there, staring up at me with his cock still buried in my pussy and still hard! "Good boy," I said, and rode him some more, slowly and sensuously, before I finally slid all the way up and off that beautiful dick.

"Shit," said Samantha, "I don't know if I can stand it if I react like that, but I want to try some of that three cock business anyway, just to find out. "Jim, you first. I want that big black dick in my pussy. David, You fuck my ass, and John, you fuck my mouth. Let's go!" Sam had a good ride. She had at least four orgasms before she called it quits.

"Well guys," asked Dawn, "have you got anything left for me? Can you all still keep it up, at least, for me to have my three cock ride?" They did, barely! But it took fifteen minutes before they could get hard enough, long enough to do the job. However, they were totally drained of any cock cream for her.

Jim then said, "The hot water here is in limited supply, so why don't we all go down to the waterfall and pool to clean up. Its only a hundred yards down the hill. It's cold, but we can run back up here for a quick, hot rinse and then get dressed for the drive home. Last one in is a rotten egg!" We all took off out the door at a run.

In the car, on the way back, I said to David, "Well, we have the whole summer ahead of us before you head for school in California and I head off for school in Virginia. I have discovered sex with a vengeance, so let's make the best of it while we can." My folks weren't expecting me home for a couple of hours yet, so we had a leisurely drive back to my house. David took my advice just given and had a hand up under my dress, playing with my pantyless and very wet kitty all the way.

**********

[If you liked my story, please, leave a comment and tell me. If you did not like it, you may tell me that too. I also appreciate your votes. Thanks, caprine.]

caprine
caprine
214 Followers
12