Jugs Ch. 02

Story Info
My Weekend with Jugs: more time with my sister.
15k words
4.77
247.9k
95

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers

Chapter 02: My Weekend with Jugs

It had been about three weeks since Traci and I had been together the first and only time. Our parents had not been out of the house at the same time since then.

It was on a Friday evening and we were each floating on a raft in the pool, soaking up some sun. Traci had on a really skimpy bathing suit and I was just enjoying the view. My cock was at about half mast, but wasn't visible through my trunks.

Mom came out and said the Andersens had invited the entire family to the lake for the weekend.

I glanced over at Traci and I felt a twitch of anticipation in my cock and then spoke up, "I have to go to work in the morning and I can't go."

Traci glanced back at me and then said, "I have plans for tomorrow night with a friend, so I can't go either."

Mom looked disappointed but said ok and went into the house.

I looked at Traci and asked "Two whole nights and about two days, what will we do with all that time?"

Traci looked back and said "I don't know about your plans, but, I'm going out with Sandi tomorrow."

I know the disappointment and shock were evident on my face and my heart dropped and I said "Oh, ok" in a small voice.

I just looked down at the place where my now really shriveled cock had been just a minute ago.

"Ya big baby, I'm just messin' with you" Traci was laughing as she said it.

"You're the friend I was talking about to Mom. I've been looking forward to being alone with you just as much as I suppose you have."

"Really, you have been?" I whined.

This was not going like I had hoped, since I was, in fact, acting like a big baby.

"Yeah, I want to suck on your dick again, and I want you to lick my pussy again like you did before and I'm all wet right now thinking about it." she said.

My cock started twitching again as I looked at her beautiful face and then down to her amazing tits. The longer I looked the longer my cock got.

"I can't wait, I want to see you naked again" I said.

"That's all you want?" she asked "I'm really disappointed that you don't want more."

"I-I-I-I meant that, uh, I mean, uhhh, oh, shit I don't know what I mean" I stammered. "I just want you so much I don't know what to say."

Traci blushed and said "That's a pretty good start, and you better get in the water if you don't want to explain to Mom why you have a hard-on."

"Oh, shit" I said and slipped off the raft into the pool as Mom came back out.

"We're leaving now" she said "You're both sure you don't want to go?"

"I'm sure" we said simultaneously and almost too quickly. Mom hesitated at our answer, but left anyway.

I looked at Traci and asked "Do you want to stay here or go in?"

"Down big boy, we have until about 5:00 on Sunday so calm down." Traci laughed. "Get back on your raft and come here."

"OK" I said and paddled over to her.

She grabbed my hand and said "Just be by me for right now, OK?"

"OK" I answered.

We floated like that for a while and all kinds of memories of our first time drifted through my head. My cock was fully hard at the picture show in my head. We must have just floated like that for an hour. Occasionally, Traci would pull me close and run her fingertips down my chest to my waistband and then kiss my hand.

During one of the hand kisses I slipped off the raft, stood and pulled Traci to me. I kissed her and caressed her belly. As we kissed some more my hand drifted up to her tits. I covered one with my hand and she moaned into my mouth. She slipped her tongue deeper into my mouth and pushed her chest hard into my hand.

Her bikini top was tied behind her neck and I reached up and untied it. I pulled it down until her beautiful huge tits were exposed. I started massaging her naked tits and found the rock hard nipples. I rolled each one and Traci started squirming on the raft. I pulled my mouth from hers and kissed my way down to her tits. I licked the nipple nearest to me and not only was it hard; it seemed to be red hot.

I nipped the nipple with my teeth and she gasped "Oh my god, what are you doing?"

"I thought you might like that, did it hurt?" I answered.

"Oh my god no, do it some more, that's incredible" she moaned.

I bit down a little harder and found her other nipple with my hand. I started sucking and nipping on one and rolling and pulling in the other. Traci was panting and thrashing around on the raft. She pushed my head away and sat up on the raft. She took off her top completely and slid off the raft into the water. She then took off the bottom of her bathing suit. She came over to me and threw her arms around me and started kissing me.

I felt like she stuck her tongue down my throat and just hung on. She loosened her grip on my chest and slid her hand down to the front of my trunks. She slipped her hand inside and grabbed my rock hard cock.

Traci said "I think somebody is happy I'm here!"

"Oh yeah" I said.

She pulled her hand out and pulled my trunks down to my knees. I stepped out of them and grabbed her by the ass. I picked her up and she put her legs around me. I held her up so her cunt was just touching the end of my cock. She started wiggling and trying to push down to my cock.

"What are you doing?!?" she nearly screamed at me.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I want your cock in me!" this time she did scream at me.

I let her down slowly so my cock slid smoothly into her sopping wet cunt.

"Is that what you wanted?" I asked.

"Yesssss, I did" Traci panted.

My big sister started humping up and down on my cock. She would rise up until the head of my cock was almost out and then she would slide down until I was deep inside her silken sheath. She did this repeatedly and was getting more frenzied with each motion. I felt like I was just a passive participant in her quest to get off.

I decided I needed to be a more active partner. She kind of settled down and seemed to be resting. I pulled back and drove my cock as deeply in her as I could. Our pelvises banged together and she yelped a little.

"Did that hurt?" I asked.

"Yes, it did, but it also felt pretty good" she answered while bouncing up and down on my cock. Her amazing tits were flying all over the place and I really liked watching them.

I was getting a little tired of holding her up so I walked to the steps at the end of the pool. I carried her while I was still buried deep inside her. The walking motion was rocking my cock inside her. I was amazed I hadn't come yet, but, I wanted to last.

She was breathing hard and said "wow, when you're walking the feeling is amazing; you're so deep inside me."

I carried her over to the chaise lounge and picked her off my cock laid her down. She started to protest and I silenced her with a kiss. I slid down her body again and sucked her still hard nipple into my mouth. I continued down her belly to her belly button and kissed it and swirled my tongue in it.

She giggled "that tickles."

I said nothing and worked my way down to her slick, bald cunt. I kissed it at the top and kissed all the way down to the bottom, being careful not to touch her clit. As I went by, she thrust her hips at my face, but, I avoided contact. When I got to the bottom, I paused and looked up at her. She was looking down at me between her tits.

"Pleeease, don't stop" she begged.

I just grinned. I put a thumb on each side of her cunt and pulled it apart. I thrust my tongue as deeply into her as I could. My nose was touching her clit and I shook my head from side to side, dragging my nose across her clit. I had moved my thumb to her little rosebud and was rubbing it. That triggered a response from deep inside her. Her hips rose off the lounge, she grabbed the back of my head and I think she was trying to shove my head inside her. She rubbed herself on my face and I was rewarded with my sister's sweet nectar. I loved the taste of her and I licked her some more. She came for what seemed like ten minutes, but, I'm sure it only seemed like it was that long because I couldn't breathe.

When she calmed down, she let go of my head and said with a reddened face "I'm sorry, I've never come like that before and I didn't want it to stop."

"Wow, I'm that good, huh?" I teased.

"Asshole" she said "come up here." I lay down beside her and she started kissing me again.

I hadn't come yet and my cock was throbbing painfully. I had never been this hard for this long in my life. I was afraid since she had come so hard she was worn out and would want to wait until later to continue. I wasn't going to push her, but, I didn't think I could wait. I hadn't come since the last time we were together and had quite a backload.

My worry was unfounded as she finished with my lips and started kissing my neck. She got on her knees and brushed her nipples over my face. I licked each as they crossed my lips but they were gone in an instant.

Traci started kissing my chest and settled on my nipples. She licked each one, and then sucked on them. As she was sucking she nipped one. It felt like a charge went through my cock and it pulsed. She noticed the jump and grinned.

"Little Petey liked that, huh?" Traci laughed.

"Oh, yeah and he's not the only one" I panted.

My sister bit down some more and I really liked that. Her hand reached down to my cock and she just barely touched it. She just used feather like touches to start driving me crazy. I was humping my hips trying to get more contact, but, she stayed just beyond my reach.

"Oh my god, what are you doing?" I gasped.

She grinned and asked "how do you like it?"

"Not very much, and yet, a lot" I panted.

"Yeah, I know what you mean" she answered.

She took her hand away and I moaned. Traci scooted down to where her tits were dangling over my cock. She first started scraping one hard nipple up and down my cock and then the other. I loved that feeling, but, I was afraid I might come from just that action.

"Careful, remember what happened the last time you did that" I was barely able to talk.

"I know, why do you think I'm doing what I'm doing? I want you to come like that. I loved that my boobs made you come the last time" My sister whispered.

She leaned down and kissed the head of my cock. Then she smothered my cock with her tits. She sat up a little and started the scraping again. She was just using her silky soft tits and rough nipples to stimulate me beyond belief. She just went back and forth across my cock until I could no longer hold back.

I started coming with unimaginable force. I sprayed her tits, her face, my chest and seemingly everything in sight. Traci lowered her mouth to my cock and started licking up what was left. She slid her mouth over it until it hit the back of her throat. Then she pulled back and started bobbing her head on my cock. Amazingly, I stayed hard. She pulled her mouth off me and swung her leg over me.

She settled her pussy over my cock and just sat there with my cock deep inside her.

"Man, Traci that was incredible" I said when I got my breath back.

My sister grinned and said "I have been planning that ever since the last time."

She squeezed my cock with her cunt muscles and I knew I wouldn't last nearly as long this time. She started slowly rocking back and forth on my cock. It was just a gentle slow pace that felt really good.

I reached up and caressed those magnificent orbs. I did not squeeze, just kind of gently rubbed them.

After a few minutes, Traci said, "I'm going to come, try to come with me."

I started flexing my cock like I would when masturbating and it worked. We came at nearly the same time. She was a little earlier than me, but, I started before she was done.

Traci lay down on top of me and said "I think I need to rest a while, how about you?"

"I do need to rest also, but, we're not done for tonight." I teased.

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard that before" she said while laughing. "I'm going to take a shower" and seeing the look on my face she said "Alone!"

I tried to act disappointed and said "OK."

Traci just laughed and went into the shower. I got up and went into the other shower. When I got done I put on some gym shorts and I went out started the grill. I found some hamburgers in the freezer and made a salad. I put the hamburgers on the grill and had dinner ready when Traci finally made it out of the shower. She had on a long nightshirt and nothing else.

"Wow, you're really Suzy Homemaker aren't you?" my sister teased.

"Oh bite me, you don't have to eat it" I growled.

She laughed and said "I've already bitten you; we need to find something else. And, thank you for making dinner."

My cock jumped at her remark and I looked up at her hopefully.

"Relax, we'll get to that" she was laughing when she said it. "You really don't have much of a poker face, you know? We're here all weekend and I promise you'll be sick of me by Sunday."

"I seriously doubt that" I answered "I really love being with you."

"Yeah, yeah, that's just Little Petey talking and his brain thinking about sex" she was teasing me badly.

I got a little red and said "No, it's not. Well, some of it anyway. But that's not all of it. I love being with you because you treat me like I matter, like you love me. I love the feeling of closeness when we're together. I love you, Sis."

Now I had really embarrassed myself and I tried to save face "But then again, there's that whole cocksucking thing."

"You asshole, you were right there with being a real human being and then you blew it" Traci really looked pissed.

'Great' I thought, 'you had it all and you fucked it up.' "I'm sorry Traci, I was just embarrassed and I was trying not to be... to be, shit I don't know I don't know what I was thinking." I was stammering again. Traci just made me fumble all over myself.

I was looking down at my food all this time and couldn't look at her.

"Pete.... PETE" Traci said sternly "Look at me"

I looked up and she was smiling at me. "I know what you were doing and I was just pushing your buttons again. I love that you love being with me and I love you too. You have GOT to get over thinking I'm going to chase you away any minute. You eat pussy too well for me to chase away."

My sister got up and came over and kissed the top of my head. Her top opened up and I could see down to her tits again. Her nipples were hard and now, so was I.

She looked down at her tits and where I was looking and shook her head. "It really doesn't take much, does it?" she laughed.

I was embarrassed again, "No I guess not" I mumbled "But, I just love your tits."

"Really?!? I would never have known." Traci was giggling now.

"OK, OK I guess I'm just a hard dick attached to a guy" this was uncomfortable.

Traci sat on my lap and said "There's nothing wrong with it, I'm just amazed that an hour after coming twice you're that hard again." She kissed me and said "I'm flattered but I'm also starving so let's eat."

I got up and turned on the CD player with some soft music that I knew she liked. My musical tastes run to heavier than hers and I really didn't think Metallica was the right touch.

She commented on my choice of music being nice, but, was pretty much quiet through the rest of our meal. After we got done we took the dishes into the kitchen. She suggested we put on a movie and watch it together.

I looked through the movies and, in another moment of clarity, chose a Julia Roberts movie rather than Bruce Willis. I headed for Dad's recliner, but, Traci asked that we snuggle on the couch.

"Works for me" I answered.

I laid down against the back of the couch and put my right arm out for Traci to lie on. She laid down and scooted her ass back to my crotch. She wiggled a little bit to get my cock in the crack of her ass. She grabbed my left hand and nestled it in her hands between her tits. She looked over her shoulder and warned me to be good.

"Aren't I always good?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows at her.

"You know what I mean, watch the movie" she answered.

"OK" I said.

I squirmed around a little bit to see if she meant it, and by her reaction, or lack of reaction, I guess she did. The movie held little interest for me so I soon fell asleep.

When the movie was over Traci slid off the couch and woke me up. "Come on, Pete, let's go to bed."

I started to move and found my right arm asleep and a wicked cramp in my neck. "AAArgh, that hurts" I moaned.

Traci asked what was wrong and I told her about the cramp. She said she would help with that and got me up. We went into her room and she told me to take off my shorts and lay down on the bed. I kind of twisted around and grinned at her and she told me to stop it.

I lay down while she went into the bathroom. She was gone for a while. When Traci came back I looked at her and she was naked. Damn, I loved that sight. She told me to lie back down and I did. She poured what felt like warm oil on my back and then swung her leg over me and sat on my butt. I could feel her warm cunt on my butt, and if I wasn't hard before I was now.

She started working the oil into my neck and shoulders and my neck started to feel better. She poured more oil on me and started working down my back. She poured some more oil on me, this time near my butt. She slid her cunt up into the oil and was sliding all over my now slick ass. She leaned down so I could just feel her nipples on my back.

Traci sat back up and slid up so her cunt was rubbing up against my tailbone. She started thrusting her hips so that her clit was banging against my tailbone. She kept this up for a couple of minutes until I felt her juices running between my legs. She was moaning loudly and then I could feel her shudder.

"Having a good time up there, are we?" I asked sarcastically.

"I'm sorry, I got started and couldn't stop" she answered a little meekly.

"That's OK, that's the best thing I have ever felt on my tailbone" I laughed. "I don't want to seem selfish, but, my neck still is kinda tight. Could you work on it some more?"

"Sure, I can do that" my sister answered.

With that she poured some now cold oil on my neck which made me jump. Then she started rubbing my neck and shoulders again. This time the cramp completely relaxed and it felt a lot better and I told her as much.

When I told her that it was better she started working down my back to my ass again. She slid off to one side and worked her way down to my ass. She dribbled some oil into the crack of my ass and rubbed my asshole very lightly. I started humping the bed as she did that. She dribbled some more oil on my ass and pulled her hand away. I moaned in protest, but she replaced her hand with her tits. She rubbed her tits all over my ass and my back and while her tits were on my back she went back to my asshole. She slid her very oily finger one knuckle into my very oily ass.

"What are you doing?" I gasped.

"Do you want me to stop?" she asked while pulling her finger out.

"NNNNNooooo" I howled.

"I thought not" she answered. She began gently fucking my ass with her finger.

It was incredible, I had never had anything up there but it felt great. She pulled her hand away and told me to roll over. I rolled over and she grabbed my cock in her oily hand. She started lightly pulling my cock and then reached down and barely touched my asshole. Without warning I just blasted her face with come. She kept pulling my cock and I kept coming. When I finally stopped she bent down and licked my cock clean.

"Love the way you taste Pete" she smiled "Was that OK?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah that was fucking awesome" I answered. "What made you think of doing that?"

"I like it when you do it when you're licking me, so I thought you would like it, too." She shyly answered.

I sat up and kissed her and pulled her down to lay next to me.

CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers