Jugs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,288 Followers

Meghan pistoned her hand in and out of Traci's cunt and Traci's orgasm started to build. It felt like she would explode and then suddenly she did. When Traci started shaking all over from her orgasm Meghan attacked her cunt again. Traci continued to erupt as Meghan ate her mercilessly. Traci weakly tried to push Meghan's head away and Meghan would have none of it.

"You started this" Meghan grinned "and I'm gonna finish it!"

Meghan dived back in and was lapping as much juice as she could get. Traci was thrashing around and having orgasm after orgasm. Meghan let up a little and Traci relaxed and thought it was over. She was wrong as Meghan took the opportunity to start rubbing Traci's asshole at the same time she started licking her clit again. Traci arched her back as she came as hard as she had a few minutes earlier. This time Meghan let Traci come all the way down.

Traci just lay there exhausted as Meghan slid up to lie beside her. Traci felt Meghan's tits slide up her body and the sensation was incredible. Meghan kissed Traci's tits as she went by and then kissed her hard on the mouth. Meghan slid her tongue into Traci's mouth and shared the last of Traci's nectar with Traci. The sisters then snuggled together on the couch and fell asleep.

I had been out by the pool for the last two hours and had not been able to see anything that was going on. I assumed that since Mom and Dad had not come screaming into the house that Traci and I were probably OK. The pool was clean and everything was put up and I was getting bored.

I decided to sneak into the living room and see what was happening. I crept quietly through the dining room and around the corner so I could see the living room. I didn't see either of my sisters, but, it looked like there was clothing all over the place. What the fuck had Traci done?

I crawled out to the couch and peeked over the back. There were Traci and Meghan snuggled together, naked. Wow, this was the first time I had seen Meghan naked and her tits were nearly as big as Traci's. Seeing the two of them lying naked together made my cock jump. They were asleep and did not know I was there. I stood and walked around the end of the couch.

The smell of cunt was heavy in the room. Man, I wished I could have seen them together. Then I figured I would get to see them together before the end of the weekend.

I just stood there for a minute trying to decide what I should do. Then I noticed Traci open her eyes. She just looked in my eyes for a minute, and then her eyes flickered to my shorts and the hard-on that was sticking straight out the front. Her eyes came back to my face and then to my shorts.

"Take them off?" I mouthed.

Traci nodded yes. The shorts were on the floor before she stopped nodding. Traci motioned to Meghan's cunt with her free hand. I got on my knees in front of them and looked at Traci questioningly.

"Lick her" Traci whispered "but not too hard, I want her really into it before she totally wakes up."

I nodded and lowered my head to my oldest sister's cunt. I inhaled the sexual aroma deeply before I started on Meghan. I glanced up at Traci and she smiled. I gently licked the edges of Meghan's delicate cunt lips. She had the same sweet taste as Traci. I lightly fluttered my tongue all around the parts of her labia that I could reach without pressing.

Meghan softly moaned in her sleep and shifted her hips. When Meghan moved, Traci cupped Meghan's tit in her hand. Traci gently caressed Meghan's stiffening nipple while trying not to wake her. I continued lapping at my sister's cunt with gentle licks. Meghan's hips started to gently thrust into my face and I pressed a little deeper. I parted her bright pink cunt lips with my tongue and found her hardening clit.

Traci bent her face to Meghan's and started kissing gently. As Traci began working her tongue into Meghan's mouth, I delved deeper into her cunt with my tongue. I placed both hands at the entrance to her cunt and spread her open. Meghan's legs responded to my pressure and opened wider. I probed her pussy with my thumb and stroked her asshole with my middle finger.

Traci was sucking on Meghan's tongue and twirling her nipple when Meghan seemed to realize there were too many hands and tongues on her body. She jerked awake and stared into Traci's smiling eyes. Meghan tried to talk but Traci literally had her tongue.

I pressed more deeply into Meghan's cunt and I popped my fingertip into her asshole. About the same time as I did that Traci pulled off Meghan's mouth and dipped her head to Meghan's tit. Traci sucked a nipple in and gently bit down on it. Meghan's hips bounced off the couch as her orgasm overcame her. Meghan was humping her cunt into my mouth as hard as she could as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. As she came down from the heights of ecstasy she pushed my head and Traci's head away from her.

"Did you guys plan that?!?" Meghan gasped.

I answered truthfully "I didn't, but I don't know about her" and I tilted my head towards Traci.

Traci grinned "It really wasn't a fully formulated plan but I did have an idea."

"Wow, that was great, I've never been in a threesome before and it felt like I was being touched, caressed and stimulated everywhere on my body at once. What a way to wake up!" Meghan exclaimed.

Meghan was really excited and turned and kissed Traci. I just sat there hoping I would get some action. Meghan noticed me sulking and laughed.

She said "Little bro, you certainly know what to do with your tongue, and I assume you are good with that thing!" she pointed at my rock hard cock. "I heard Traci earlier and she sounded happy with your abilities."

"You'll have to ask Traci, but I would be happy to demonstrate" I said with a leer in my voice.

Traci said "Let's go to bed in my room and we'll see what's up."

I stood and they helped each other up. Meghan grabbed my cock and said "Come this way" and pulled me along.

When we got to Traci's bed Meghan started to lie down on her back and I stopped her. She looked at me and I told her I wanted her on her hands and knees. She just smiled and did as I asked.

I slid in behind her and smoothly into her hot, wet, silky smooth sheath. I think she was startled because she turned and looked at me. I reached under her to caress her big tits. Again I was amazed because Meghan's tits were almost as big as Traci's and just as lush and firm.

I looked over to see us in the mirror and loved the look of Meghan's tits swaying beneath her.

"Look" I said "look at us in the mirror."

Meghan looked at us and met my eyes in the mirror.

"Oooohhh that's so hot" she purred "we look good together don't we?"

"Oh yeah" I grunted.

Traci was just lying at the end of the bed quietly watching us. Meghan reached for Traci's hips and pulled so that Traci moved to join us.

Meghan wanted to lick Traci's pussy so she had Traci slide her cunt under Meghan's face. Meghan pushed her tongue deeply into the wet waiting cunt. Meghan slid a hand under each of Traci's ass cheeks and pulled her ass off the bed. I couldn't see over Meghan's head so I watched in the mirror. I slowed down stroking my cock into Meghan so I wouldn't be bouncing her all over the place. Meghan had her face buried in Traci's cunt and I could hear her slurping away. The scene in the mirror was like a porno, only better. My cock was in a hot, wet, slippery, cunt instead of my hand and I was in heaven.

Traci reached under Meghan and grasped Meghan's tits. Meghan responded immediately by increasing her efforts on Traci's cunt.

Meghan pulled her head up for a second and said to me "Harder, faster, deeper."

I thought "Deeper? What the fuck?"

I tried going deeper though I don't think I changed anything. Meghan seemed to like the increased pace and harder thrusts and started moaning into Traci's cunt.

"Oh, Oh, Ohhh I'm coming" Meghan moaned.

Traci grabbed Meghan's head and started pushing it hard into her cunt.

"I am toooo" Traci panted.

Meghan's pulsing pussy pushed me over the edge and I joined them by filling my sister's cunt with cum. Meghan fell forward onto Traci and just laid there. My cock popped out of Meghan's cunt and was still dribbling.

Traci reached up and scooped a blob from the end of my cock and stuck it in her mouth. She scooped another blob and fed it to Meghan. Meghan gobbled it up, but otherwise didn't move.

I lay down beside the two of them and reached over to stroke Meghan's hair. She turned her head and smiled at me.

"You ARE pretty good with that thing, aren't you?" Meghan asked.

"Yes he is" answered Traci.

I just mumbled something, anything to deflect the attention.

"What was that?" Meghan asked.

"Are you guys hungry? 'Cause I'm starving, what time is it?" I asked.

"It's about 5:00, why don't you go get the grill started? We can cook some steaks or something." Traci said.

I answered "OK, but I'm going to take a shower first."

I got up and went into the other bathroom and got into the shower. I quickly finished and went out to the patio. I got the stuff together and started the grill and then jumped in the pool and waited for the grill to heat up.

Traci slithered out from under Meghan. She walked over to the bathroom.

"Do you want to shower with me?" Traci asked innocently. "You know like we did when we were little?"

"OK" said Meghan. ""But first I've got to get my suitcase out of the car so I've got something to wear when I get out."

"OK, but don't be long, you don't want the hot water all gone." Traci answered.

Meghan pulled a robe on and went out to the car. Traci went into Mom and Dad's bathroom and lit some candles. She didn't turn on the water until she heard Meghan come back into the room. She turned off the lights so the room was just lit by the candles and climbed into the shower.

Meghan walked in the bathroom, still in her robe. "What's going on?" she asked suspiciously.

"I just like the candlelight while I'm in the shower or bath" answered Traci.

"Uh-huh" said Meghan.

She still wasn't sure of this, but stripped off the robe and stepped into the shower.

Traci had all the jets on and was standing beneath the shower head. The water was perfectly warm and was running down her perfect body. Meghan stood in the jets and just looked at Traci, who was reveling in the sensation of the water running down her body.

Traci pulled the shampoo down and motioned for Meghan to come over.

"Turn around and I'll wash your hair" Traci said in a soft, gentle voice.

Meghan turned around and Traci poured some shampoo into her hands and then ran her hands through Meghan's hair. Traci gently washed Meghan's hair as the warm water pulsed over their bodies. Traci had Meghan step back into the stream from the shower head so that her hair was rinsed.

Traci began soaping Meghan's body softly and gently. Traci pulled Meghan back so that Meghan was leaning with her back on Traci's tits. Traci was rubbing her tits on Meghan's back while "soaping" Meghan's tits. Traci slid her hands down to Meghan's pussy which she found to be wide open.

Traci began massaging Meghan's clit with her left hand while her right hand was working on Meghan's tits. Meghan's breath got faster and her hips started moving in time to Traci's movements. Meghan spun around to kiss Traci. Traci was startled by the sudden movement.

Traci pulled away from the passionate kiss and asked "What is this all about?"

"You just make me feel so loved that I wanted to kiss you." Meghan answered.

Traci leaned back in to restart the kiss. "OK, I'm good with that."

They just hugged each other close and kissed gently. Traci's hands wandered to Meghan's ass and caressed the warm, slick skin. Their breasts were rubbing together and all four nipples were long and hard. Traci felt Meghan's nipples on hers and broke the kiss.

"I just thought how we can make Pete crazy" Traci said laughing.

"What do you mean?" asked Meghan.

"We are going to tease him with our nipples and not let him touch us with anything but his cock." Traci said evilly.

"I still don't know what you mean" said Meghan.

"The feeling of hard nipples and soft boobs on his cock drives him over the edge. The first time we were together he had the hardest orgasm I had ever seen just by my nipples dragging over his cock." Traci explained. "If we just rub all our nipples on his cock and not let him touch us, or his cock, he might explode, and then we let him fuck us silly."

Meghan laughed "I don't know if that's the meanest or most erotic thing I've ever heard."

"OK, let's get done and out of the shower. I want to go out and see what he's done for dinner, he's actually quite a cook, and I think we should be naked." Traci said.

They finished and dried each other off. They were touching each other and keeping the edge on their sexual tension. They kissed one more time and then walked to the kitchen holding hands.

I had decided that we would have steaks on the grill with salad, fresh squash and hot rolls. I was just taking the rolls out of the oven when they walked into the kitchen.

I had my back to the door and said "Everything is done, just go out to the table outside and sit down."

I heard Traci say ok, but I didn't hear anything else so I turned around. I almost dropped the rolls when I saw them.

They were naked and holding each other loosely, their nipples just touching, their hands on each other's waists and their cunts pressed together with their heads turned towards me. I was speechless. It was the single most erotic sight I have ever seen in my life.

They turned their heads and lightly kissed and then joined hands and left the kitchen without a word. My cock was so hard it ached.

I took the rolls out and put them on the table. They were sitting next to each other with their hips touching. They had rearranged the table so they would sit side by side and I would be across from them. I sat down and looked across and their tits were visible above the table. This was so unbelievable I just sat and stared. All four nipples were hard and dragging on the edge of the table. I was so mesmerized I couldn't eat.

"Earth to Pete" I heard as I realized Traci was trying to get my attention.

Traci and Meghan each covered their tits with their hands as I dragged my eyes up to look at Traci's face.

"If you cannot pay attention to us, not our tits, we will put them away for the weekend" Traci said.

I was panicked "OK, OK, I'll be good, but I CAN glance, right? I don't think I can ignore those beautiful sights completely."

Traci smiled "Only glances, if you start staring and we lose you again, Meghan and I will play alone the rest of the weekend, OK?"

"Whatever you say, Sis" I agreed.

"One other thing" Traci said "we're naked and you're not."

It took about 1.5 seconds to rectify that. I sat down on the chair and jumped a little because it was cold. The cold did nothing to discourage the steel bar that was my dick.

The conversation was not very stimulating. I was an eighteen year old guy sitting across from my very beautiful, very naked older sisters. Our interests, with one notable exception, were very different and I contributed very little to their conversation.

I had zoned out completely and was just concentrating on my food. I finished and was gazing at my sisters, first one then the other. I was careful to look at their faces, then their tits and their faces again.

I dropped my fork and bent down to get it. I looked across and their hands were at each other's pussies. I stayed there a while, and then I heard Traci's voice.

"Are you OK or just enjoying the show?" Traci was giggling.

"I'm fine and the show is unreal" I answered. I stayed down there and started to crawl across to get a better view and maybe join in.

Traci said "Stop right there, big boy, we have other plans."

I got back up and looked at them.

"We will clean up in here, you go watch TV or read or something, we will call you when we're ready." Meghan told me.

I went to my room and pulled out a book I had been reading and just looked at it. I was all ready to keep going with them and I could not concentrate. I fell asleep while I was waiting.

While I was asleep I dreamed that Traci was dragging her nipples up and down my dick. It was an indescribable feeling. As I enjoyed the dream I began to feel like it might not be a dream. I opened my eyes and found that not only was it not a dream, it was not Traci, it was Meghan.

She was bent over the bed and was brushing her nipples on my cock and was lightly caressing my balls. I reached for her and she shook her head and continued what she was doing.

"What the hell is going on in here?" Traci shouted in her best imitation of Mom. She scared the shit out of me and I jumped off the bed and ran into the wall. My cock immediately went soft.

I looked back at Meghan and Traci and they were hanging onto one another laughing their asses off. Their bodies were rubbing together and my cock started to return from hiding.

"Nice, real nice" I muttered. "Are you trying to kill me?"

Traci recovered enough to say "No, but, you are really easy to scare and it's just too much fun to pass up. But if you are willing to try to forgive us, we have a surprise for you."

I was suspicious that they would fuck with me again. Not fuck me, fuck WITH me.

"Uh-Huh" I replied.

"OK, come with us." Meghan said excitedly as she took me by the hand and Traci held the other hand.

We went into Mom and Dad's room where the only lights in the room were candles.

"Lie down on the bed and DO NOT touch us, or Meghan and I are out of here" Traci said.

I thought "now what?" and laid down on the king sized bed.

Traci crawled up on the bed and started lightly dragging her tits over my chest. Meghan crawled in the other side and started doing the same thing on my legs. Traci worked her way down my body and Meghan worked her way up.

They met at my cock and stopped and kissed. They reached to each others tits and began kneading and pulling the nipples. I was enthralled by the sight and tempted to try to join them, but was afraid Traci had been serious so I just watched.

After a few minutes they seemed to remember that I was there and stopped kissing and looked at me. Traci smiled and leaned down and brushed her hard nipples over my cock. My cock seemed to appreciate that all on its own and tried to reach up and touch some more. My hips bounced up off the bed and made contact with Traci's wonderful tits.

"Easy, you don't want to break the rules" Traci teased.

"I didn't use my hands" I replied.

"OK, but be careful, you don't want to miss out on this" Meghan said as she brushed from my knees to my chest with her tits. I felt like I could feel every bump on her nipples with my cock. If it was possible I was getting harder with each touch of a tit.

Traci bent over my head and dangled her tits on each side of my head and then went back and forth over my face. Meghan was doing the same thing over my cock.

Meghan had settled on my feet with her butt and pussy. I could feel her starting to squirm on my foot as she teased my cock with her tits. I started moving my foot gently up and down her moistening cunt and she was squirming more and more.

Traci slowed her motion over my face enough that I could get an occasional tongue lash on a nipple. She briefly stopped and I sucked a nipple into my mouth and nipped at it. Traci moaned and moved my arm so that I was able to touch her pussy. I immediately started stroking her from her tiny rosebud to her clit.

Traci responded by increasing her tempo on my hand and on my face. I slid my thumb into her soaking cunt and she jammed herself down on it. I slid my fingers around so they would get wet and then slipped my middle finger into her butthole. I immediately began rubbing my thumb and finger together and Traci started vibrating.

CABONE
CABONE
1,288 Followers