Jugs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This bed is a mess, we ought to clean it up" my sister said.

"Yeah, we probably should, you go take a shower and I'll clean up and take one when you're done." I said.

"You mean you don't want to shower with me?" she teased.

"Yeah, but, I think I'm done for tonight, three times in four hours is a lot." I said tiredly.

She went into the shower and I stripped the bed and put on new sheets. I threw the oily ones in the washer and headed into the other shower. When I came out I went into my room to go to bed and I heard Traci call me.

"Where are you going?" my sister asked "Don't you want to sleep with me?"

"Yeah, I do, but I wasn't sure what you wanted" I replied "I'm not assuming anything; I don't want you pissed at me."

"OK, just come to bed" she said and kissed me when I lay down. I kissed her back and rolled onto my side.

"Just like a man, 'Wham bam, thank you mam' and snore" Traci teased. "Don't you want to hold me?"

"Absolutely" I said "But, again, I'm not pushing. Goodnight" I pulled her close, found her naked, like me, and kissed her neck.

"Goodnight" my beautiful sister answered.

I opened my eyes late the next morning and we were in basically the same position in which we fell asleep. As soon as I realized that I was spooning with my naked beautiful sister my cock started rising. My hand crept up to her magnificent tits and I found a nipple. I rolled it a little and it immediately responded. My cock was now fully hard and pushing between her cheeks. Traci started moaning and put her hand over mine. She pushed my hand down to her cunt and I found it soaking wet. I found her hard clit and started rubbing in little circles.

Traci started humping her hips and my cock scraped her little butthole. She jumped a little and shook her head no.

"That's not what I was trying" I whispered.

I slid down a little and lined up with her pussy and pushed forward. My sister moaned and pushed back into me. We developed a little rhythm and it was nice and sweet. I pulled out and she moaned in protest.

I threw the sheets off of us and got her on her hands and knees in front of me. Her closet doors were full mirrors and I wanted to see us together. Traci was on her hands and knees and I settled in behind her. I slowly pushed into her and I saw her tits sway under her. I pulled back and then slammed into her repeatedly. Her tits were swaying back and forth and it looked kind of like a porn movie. It was great. I was building to a tremendous orgasm and I could feel Traci beginning to tremble.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU TWO THINK YOU'RE DOING?" I goddamn nearly had a heart attack.

I flipped off Traci and looked towards the bedroom door. If it wasn't the worst thing that could have happened, it was the second. It wasn't our parents, but it was our older sister Meghan.

"Wh, wh, what are are are yyyyou doing hhhhere?" I was stammering again.

"IT'S MY HOME TOO AND I ASKED YOU WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU TWO THINK YOU'RE DOING?" Meghan was screaming.

Traci was really cool. "We were fucking and we were both about to come so could you give us a few minutes?"

Meghan's mouth was hanging open and she didn't have a response so she backed out the door. When she closed it I tore my eyes away and looked at Traci.

"Could we please finish what we started? I really need to come." Traci said calmly. "I really liked looking at us in the mirror, Pete that was a great idea."

I was still sitting there with my mouth hanging open. We both looked at my cock, which was more of a bump than anything else at the moment, having retreated at Meghan's intrusion.

Traci bent down and sucked what she could find into her mouth. She pushed me down onto the bed and slid her finger down to my asshole. My cock rewarded her with a little jump.

She said, "I know what will get him back."

She put her tits over my cock and then started brushing the nipples over it. My cock responded as expected. I was fully hard in moments. Traci sat up and told me to move. I did and she got back on her hands and knees.

She looked over her shoulder and said "Fuck me, fuck me hard, NOW!"

I got behind her and found she was still very wet. I slipped in to the hilt in one smooth motion and she immediately pushed back into me. I started pumping slowly and she began pushing back, hard.

"I said fuck me hard, NOW!" Traci growled.

I slammed into her with the next stroke and she grunted. I pulled back and slammed her again and again she grunted. I picked up speed and looked over at the mirror. Her head was down and tits were smacking her on the chin. We looked awesome. She was trying to push back even harder and I had to hold onto her hips with both hands. She was going wild and I'd never experienced anything like this.

"OH MY GOD, I'M COMING" she screamed. It was almost like she wanted Meghan to hear her.

"PETE, PETE COME WITH ME, COME DEEP IN MY PUSSY" if it was possible she was screaming louder.

Her cunt started spasming around my cock and that was enough to set me off. "I'm coming Sis, I'm coming" I answered her.

She turned her head and looked me in the eye and said "louder."

So I yelled "I'M FUCKING YOU AND I'M COMING DEEP IN YOUR PUSSY SIS."

We both collapsed on the bed and I reached up and stroked her hair. "Can you tell me what the fuck that was about?" I asked.

Traci said "We are in big trouble if Meghan goes to Mom and Dad. I needed to shock her at first so she didn't call them right away. Then I wanted her to hear how good it was so she would be intrigued. WE need her to be intrigued so we can get her to listen so she won't ever go to Mom and Dad. If she goes to Mom and Dad, we may never get out of the therapy that they will send us to. And I'm sure we'll never be allowed to be alone together again."

"How the hell did you think of all that so fast?" I asked.

"I didn't, at first I just wanted to finish, but I thought of it while we were fucking." Traci said. "Now, get cleaned up and go clean the pool, or anything we fix with Meghan will be the least of our worries. I will start working on Meghan and you need to stay clear."

"How am I gonna know when I can come back in?" I asked.

"Hopefully, you'll know by what you see." Traci responded as she kissed me.

I didn't understand, but I did what I was told. I didn't want to spend the next 20 years or so in therapy, to say nothing of not being with Traci again.

I didn't know what she had in mind and I didn't know exactly what happened when Traci went out to talk to Meghan, but Traci told me later.

Traci walked out into the living room to find Meghan sitting quietly staring back at her sister with tears running down her face.

Traci sat down next to Meghan and asked "Do you want to talk about it?"

"Talk about what?" Meghan asked.

"Whatever you're crying about" answered Traci.

"No, yes, I don't know" said Meghan. "I saw you two and I was shocked, you guys shouldn't be having sex."

"You were crying about Pete and me fucking?" Traci was confused.

"Yyyes, nnnno, I wasn't. I was thinking about Colin and me." Meghan replied.

"Now I'M really confused" said Traci.

"Yesterday I went home early, 'cause I didn't feel well. Colin's car was in the driveway and it shouldn't have been. He was supposed to be playing golf with a customer." Meghan had started crying harder now.

"I went in and called him and he didn't answer, so, I thought he might be getting sick too. I went into his office and he wasn't there. I went up to our bedroom and he was in there. Only, he wasn't alone. His secretary was on her hands and knees in front of him, just like you were with Pete." Meghan stopped to blow her nose.

She went on "I screamed at them the same that I screamed at you and Colin fell off the bed, just like Pete."

She kind of giggled "Must be a guy thing."

"At least you can laugh a little" Traci said.

"Yeah, but not much. Anyway, Colin started stammering that it wasn't what it looked like and I was stunned. 'You were just fucking her doggy style, right?' I said and he just nodded dumbly." Meghan explained. "So what part of this isn't what it looks like? I asked him. He didn't answer."

"So I grabbed some clothes and packed a bag and started driving. I drove all night and got here a little while ago." Meghan had stopped crying, but, would sob occasionally. "Dad's car wasn't here, so I figured no-one was home and then I heard noises. I started looking for somebody and got to your room and saw you and Pete. It was just like yesterday and I couldn't help myself, I had to scream at you." Meghan then just looked at Traci.

Traci just nodded, but didn't say anything. She wanted Meghan to get to the incest part on her own.

Meghan sat there a minute and waited for Traci to speak. When Traci didn't Meghan asked "Why were you making love with our brother? That's incest you know?"

Traci again just nodded, but still didn't say anything.

"Traci, are you going to answer me? How did you get started with this? How long has this been going on? Is it serious or what? It's just wrong; don't you know that?" Meghan was rapid firing questions at Traci.

After Meghan stopped and it was apparent that she had run out of gas Traci responded. "Are you done?"

"For now" Meghan said.

"OK, first of all, we were not 'making love' we were fucking. Second, I started it because I thought Pete had grown into a really hot guy and I wanted him. Third, it started three weeks ago and last night was the second time we've been together. Well, actually the second night, there were numerous times on each night." Traci responded and paused to see how Meghan was taking her answers.

"It's not serious, how could it be? It's just sex. Great sex, but, just sex, that's all. It may be wrong by society's rules, but, we really don't care. It just feels good. Pete loves me and I love him, but not in a really romantic way and more than just sibling love." Traci was trying to get the emotion of this thing right.

"Pete really cares how I feel and makes absolutely sure I come as often as he does, if not more often. This is the best kind of relationship; no jealousy and great sex." Traci concluded.

"But what about Mom and Dad?" Meghan asked.

"They don't know and wouldn't understand" said Traci. "I hope they don't find out, because I think it would destroy them, don't you?" Traci was starting to work Meghan's sense of family.

Traci knew she had turned a huge corner when Meghan nodded. But, Meghan started crying again and Traci knew this would be the most delicate time of their talk.

"Why are you crying now?" Traci asked gently.

"Because you seem so happy and sure of what you want and my life is completely fucked up" sobbed Meghan.

Traci scooted over to Meghan and wrapped her arms around her older sister. Meghan's head sagged to Traci's chest and she cried. Traci stroked her hair and kissed her neck and told Meghan everything would be OK.

They sat like that until Meghan stopped crying. Meghan was dressed for work with a skirt and jacket with a sleeveless shirt. Traci had Meghan take of the jacket and then had her lie down on the couch with Meghan's head in her lap. Meghan crossed her hands over her belly.

Traci just had on a long tee shirt and no underwear so Meghan's head was lying on Traci's pussy with just a thin layer of cotton between them. Traci had not taken a shower since we had fucked earlier and the smell of sex was strongly in Meghan's nose.

Meghan was feeling really confused by her last day. She was pissed at her husband, shocked by catching her siblings fucking, kind of accepting of her siblings fucking and now feeling strangely turned on lying in her sister's lap.

Traci looked down at Meghan's face and Meghan was a little flushed. Traci was going to gamble that Meghan was turned on and started stroking Meghan's bare arm.

Meghan said "Mmmm that feels good."

Traci moved to Meghan's shoulder and neck and the open collar of the shirt. Then she went back down her arm to Meghan's fingertips. Traci went beyond the fingertips onto the bare skin of Meghan's belly. Traci watched Meghan's face closely as she made contact with the sensitive skin. When Meghan didn't react badly, Traci worked her way back up Meghan's arm.

She went across Meghan's shoulders and down the other side, again finding bare smooth skin. This time, however, instead of going back up Meghan's arm, she lightly brushed across Meghan's tits. Meghan's eyes flickered open and looked in Traci's eyes. Meghan just smiled and closed her eyes.

Traci was pretty sure she had Meghan where she wanted her. Traci again traveled the total distance from belly across shoulders to belly. Again, Traci went to Meghan's tits, this time stopping at the buttons on the shirt. Meghan seemed to be holding her breath. Traci began unbuttoning Meghan's shirt revealing a sexy white lace bra.

Traci pulled the shirt apart and just looked at her older sister for a minute. Meghan's tits were almost as big as her own and the nipples were hard and straining at the fabric of the bra. Traci looked back at Meghan's face and Meghan was just watching her with a little smile. Traci ran her hands over the bra and found a nipple with each hand.

Meghan started squirming as Traci was rolling the nipples. Traci whispered "Sit up a little."

Meghan did and Traci unhooked the bra and took off Meghan's shirt and bra.

Meghan threw her hands over her tits and whispered "What about Pete?"

Traci giggled and said "He can take care of himself for now; I've got what I want."

Meghan's eyes grew big and asked "What do you mean?"

Traci stopped giggling and said "I've wanted you since we shared a bedroom and you grew boobs before I did!"

Meghan said "I never knew!"

Traci answered "I know you didn't because I didn't want you to hate me."

Meghan said "But Pete will see us."

Traci leaned down and kissed Meghan on the lips. Meghan was startled and did not respond at first, but, liked the way Traci's lips and tongue felt on her lips. Meghan opened her lips and let Traci's tongue in. She shyly touched Traci's tongue with her own and liked the way that felt, too.

Traci sat up and told Meghan to sit up a little, again. Traci removed her tee shirt and settled back down. Meghan's head was resting on Traci's bare pussy and Traci's tits were in Meghan's face. Meghan looked up at the tits and they looked inviting with the long hard nipples. Meghan leaned forward and gently lapped at one of the nipples.

Traci moaned and smothered Meghan with her tits. Meghan responded by sucking as much of Traci's tit into her mouth as would fit. Traci reached down and grabbed the bottom of Meghan's skirt and pulled it up to Meghan's waist. Traci looked down and saw that Meghan had on a tiny white lace thong to match her bra. Traci pushed the thong to the side and revealed the tiniest strip of hair that was cropped close.

Below the hair Traci could see that Meghan was wet and her cunt was blossoming, waiting to be touched. Traci didn't make it wait long. She reached down and ran her finger through the hot, slick cunt. Traci reached as far as she could and felt Meghan's little rosebud. Traci dragged her finger from the bottom of Meghan's cunt all the way to her clit. Meghan shuddered as Traci stimulated her cunt.

Traci slid her hand bottom to top repeatedly, each time pushing deeper into Meghan's cunt. Traci then plunged three fingers into Meghan's cunt and leaned down and gently bit Meghan's nipple.

Meghan's body went rigid as she started into a massive orgasm. She screamed "Oh my god don't stop, don't stop" as Traci was savagely finger fucking her. Traci continued to suck on Meghan's nipples as she finger fucked her big sister.

Meghan continued to shake and shudder as her orgasm went on and on. Meghan finally went limp and weakly tried to push away Traci's hand.

Traci teased her "I thought you didn't want me to stop!" and continued caressing Meghan's cunt, just not as fiercely.

Meghan stopped trying to push Traci's hand away and just started enjoying the tender stroking. Traci kept stroking and squeezing until she felt Meghan starting to hump her hips again. Traci stopped moving her hand and Meghan opened her eyes.

"Why did you stop?" Meghan asked in a shaky voice.

"Do you want me to continue?" Traci asked.

"YYYes" Meghan shakily replied.

"What do you want me to do?" Traci asked.

"I want you to do what you were doing" Meghan replied.

"And what was that?" Traci asked.

"Finger me" Meghan responded.

"Finger what?" Traci asked.

"Finger my pussy" Meghan quietly said.

"Finger whose pussy?" Traci asked.

"Finger your sister's pussy" Meghan replied in a whisper.

"Like this?" Traci asked as she started stimulating Meghan's clit again.

"Yeeesssss" hissed Meghan.

Traci was gently caressing Meghan's clit and reached with her other hand and turned Meghan's head so that Meghan's lips would touch Traci's nipple. Meghan immediately started sucking Traci's nipple greedily. Traci moaned a little and picked up the pace on Meghan's cunt. Meghan's hips started moving in opposition to Traci's hand and pretty soon Meghan was coming again. This one was not as big as the first, but, was a pretty good one.

Traci realized that Meghan was just as prone to juiciness as Traci, and she found that her hand was covered with Meghan's pussy juice. She lifted her hand to her mouth and cleaned the juices off. The juice was sweet and heavy and thick. It tasted wonderful and clung to her fingers and lips like honey.

Meghan asked, wide eyed "What are you doing, Traci?"

"I am tasting your wonderful juices Meghan" purred Traci.

Traci reached back down to Meghan's cunt and scooped some more up. She licked her fingers and then offered Meghan some. Meghan slowly shook her head no. Traci slid her finger into Meghan's mouth and Meghan tried to back away at first until the juices ran onto her taste buds. Her eyes got wider and she started sucking Traci's fingers clean. Meghan grabbed Traci's hand and licked it all over.

Traci slowly pulled her hand away and Meghan tried to follow it. Traci put a hand in the middle of her chest and pushed her down.

Traci asked "Do you want more?"

"Yes, please" begged Meghan.

"Are you sure?" teased Traci.

"Yes, yes please" begged Meghan as she reached for her own cunt.

Traci said "No, not there."

Meghan looked at Traci with a question in her eyes.

"Get up" ordered Traci and Meghan got up and stood next to the couch.

"Take off the rest of your clothes" Traci said and Meghan ripped off her skirt and thong and stood naked before Traci.

Traci lay down on the couch, spread her legs and fingered her cunt. Traci licked her own juices off her fingers. "Mmmmm good" Traci moaned.

Mesmerized, Meghan reached for Traci's cunt.

"No, no, no" Traci said "Not your fingers, your tongue."

Meghan didn't move, but stared at Traci's wide open soaking wet cunt.

"If you want more you must get it with your tongue" Traci insisted.

Meghan started to tremble and then knelt beside the couch. She continued to stare and Traci started stroking her clit. Meghan just watched and licked hers lips. Traci swirled her finger around her clit and brought it to her lips. Meghan watched the motion of the finger and when Traci stuck out her tongue to lick it, Meghan stuck her tongue out also.

Traci slowly slid her slick finger into her mouth and sucked it like a cock. Meghan was panting watching Traci. When Traci pulled her finger out of her mouth and started her hand down her body Meghan gave a little cry and dove towards Traci's cunt.

Meghan attacked Traci's cunt like she was a hungry wolf. Meghan lapped at Traci's cunt and at Traci's deep red core like she was trying to literally eat Traci. Meghan slid her hands up to Traci's cunt and pulled it as wide open as it would go. Meghan licked from the bottom of Traci's cunt to the top and back again. When Meghan pulled back Traci saw that her entire face was covered in Traci's wetness. Traci's cunt felt like it was on fire and Meghan plunged three fingers in just like Traci had done to her.