Jugs Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK." She whispered again.

I told her about cumming all over Traci's tits just by the touch of Traci's nipple and how cock on nipple is an extreme turn on for me. I tried to gloss over our first time together and she wouldn't let me, telling me to tell it all, including how it made me feel. In detail, I went through our first night and then I explained the weekend. She thought it was funny when Meghan caught us and then sat with a shocked expression as I told her about Traci's seduction of Meghan.

"I didn't know that Traci's a lesbian!" Calida exclaimed.

"Technically, I think she should be classified as bi, though I only know of one other woman that she's been with." I answered.

"Who's that?" She asked.

"Let me continue and you'll see." I said. "I don't want to get out of order."

Once again, Calida was wide-eyed. Much to my surprise and relief she had not bolted from the room; ordered me out or even let go of my hands as she heard of my exploits with my sisters. I told her how the three of us played for nearly the entire weekend. I explained how my sisters had teased me with their naked bodies at dinner and then almost to insanity with their nipples on my cock and then Meghan had planted herself on my cock. I described in detail how Traci and I shared and enjoyed our first experience in anal sex, with Meghan's help. I stopped and studied Calida's face. She was flushed and perspiring and breathing heavily.

When I continued I told her how Meghan had asked to sleep, OK not so much sleep, alone with me Saturday night and how we had fucked into the night. Then, when I got up Traci and I fucked in the kitchen and then Meghan and I had ravished Traci in her bed. Then we finally finished the weekend by Meghan and I fucking each other again.

"Oh my God Peter!" Calida exclaimed. "I can't believe you committed incest with your sisters! How could you do that?"

"Calida, I know in the eyes of society that what we did, uhhhh do, is wrong." I tried to explain. "I also know it's hard for you to understand, not having experienced the intensity of emotion that is involved. But, we're all adults and we are making a conscious choice to be with each other, so I don't know how wrong it really is, because it feels so right. Until this afternoon, I thought we were all handling it really well. But, Traci seems to be struggling with it now."

"Peter, are you sure this is right? You're fucking your sisters." Calida said with wonder in her voice.

I was startled every time I heard Calida say the word fuck. Not that I thought she was a prude, it was just that her persona was so sweet that it sounded funny coming out of her mouth.

"Am I sure? No, I'm not. But, we aren't hurting anyone, no-one is being forced, so as long as we all want to continue, I guess that we will." I answered. "But, there's more. Do you want me to continue?"

Calida sat and stared at me for a minute and slowly withdrew her hand from mine. She stood and I thought I was done, but she said she needed to go to the bathroom and walked out of the living room.

I sat and thought about her reactions and I was surprised again. She did not seem all that upset, more like she was curious and fascinated. I still did not have any idea how this would affect our potential relationship.

When she came back in, she had changed from her work clothing into a bathrobe. I looked at her curiously and she said that her work clothes had gotten wet while she was washing her hands so she hung them up and put on her robe. She sat back down on the couch and grabbed both of my hands once again.

"Are you sure you want me to continue?" I asked and she nodded.

I explained the story in order of occurrence, not the way Traci and I learned it, but the true order. Calida sat speechless as I told her how Meghan had masturbated Mom and made Mom cum and then Meghan told Mom how the three of us had spent the weekend. I told her how after that weekend Mom had watched Traci and I so closely we couldn't get together.

"I know this is weird for you to hear and it's gonna get weirder before it gets better." I said gently. "Continue?"

A nod, a bit more hesitant this time. I think she was starting to rethink the wisdom of hearing my story, but she was really deeply into it.

I told her that the frustration of being apart and concern over what Mom might or might not know was wearing on Traci and me. The story had reached the point where it was probably make or break for Calida and me. As she now knew I had fucked my sisters, but we were venturing into the ultimate taboo, a man fucking his mother. I had gotten very nervous and I think it showed because Calida was reacting to my nervousness. She was squeezing my hands tightly and both our hands were sweating freely.

The masturbation sessions with Mom seemed to really affect Calida. She started squirming in her seat and her robe started to shift and gap. I was surprised to see that she seemed to be naked under the robe. I could see the curve of her breast and despite the stress of the situation, my cock jumped at the sight.

As I continued, I told Calida how Mom had left Traci and me alone to go shopping with Vi, her mother. I told her that Traci and I took full advantage, fucking several times until Mom burst in on us. I told Calida that I had to explain to Traci that Mom had watched me masturbate and ate some of my cum. I told Calida that Traci and I agreed that I should go and see Mom, but that I told Traci to give me some time and then come to Mom and me, naked.

It was time to confess to the ultimate taboo. I explained in great detail how I had touched and rubbed and stroked my mother, ultimately ripping her panties from her and roughly fucking her from behind. I explained how Traci had joined us and how I had pushed Mom's head to Traci's pussy. I had to stop and explain how Traci's juice was the best thing I had ever tasted. Mom had seemed to agree and that she and Traci ended up in the most erotic 69 I had ever and probably would ever witness. I told Calida that Mom had been fighting the urge to fuck Traci and me ever since Meghan had told her how great it was. Then Traci and I ate Mom together and then I fucked Mom doggy again until she collapsed on the bed.

I relayed the laugh that we shared over the possibility of explaining to Dad how we fucked Mom to death. Then Traci and I shared a shower and slept together that night in Traci's room while Mom was in her own room. I also explained how Traci had first shown jealousy that night.

I concluded the story with Mom teasing me with her naked body around the house, but not allowing anything else. That brought us to the events of today.

As I told the story Calida had squirmed and shifted in her seat and had become flushed. Her left breast was completely exposed and her nipple was rock hard. (By the way, Oh My God her breasts are beautiful.) I tried not to look but my eyes were drawn to it over and over.

"That's it, that's my story." I said. "What are you thinking, Calida?"

Calida looked down and saw her exposed breast for the first time, released my hands and quickly pulled her robe back together. She sat quietly for a few minutes looking down at her hands. I sat quietly also, just watching her. She sobbed once and then looked up at me. There were tears in her eyes and she stared at me.

"Pete." She said softly. (Aw fuck, we're back to Pete, this CANNOT be good!) "I think I'm gonna need some time. This is an awful lot to accept and I'm not sure, right now, that I can. I like you a lot, I really mean a lot, but I need to think. Could you leave me alone, here, tonight?"

"Calida." I answered. (I'm NOT going back.) "As I've said, I have been half in love with you for most of my life and I think we could be really good together. But, I know that I am asking for an enormous leap from you to accept the relationship between my sisters, my mom and myself. I am more than willing to give you all the space you need, but, I'm not sure about leaving you alone, here. I promised your Mom I'd watch out for you."

"Pete," Calida said softly. "If I lock up the house, turn on the alarms and promise not to open the door to anyone but you, would you feel like I'd be safe until morning?" As she was asking this, she took my hand and smiled sweetly.

Even though I was worried about her, and us, I bought into the sweet smile. "OK, but, I'm going to call you later to see if everything is alright. OK?"

She leaned in to give me a peck on the cheek. "Thanks, Pete, I appreciate it."

I got up and headed for the door. Calida followed me and just before I reached the door she touched my arm. I turned and she leapt into my arms, planting a huge kiss on my lips. I was so surprised I stumbled back into the door. I held her there while we kissed, her tongue gently prodding my lips. I let her in and she hesitantly touched her tongue to mine and then slipped from my arms. I looked down at her and her robe had fallen open again. She followed my gaze and looked down at her partially exposed breasts. She just looked back at me and smiled, not touching her robe.

"Peter, my mind has been racing and even though I'm not sure of what we should do, I wanted you to know how I'm leaning on this." Calida said, gazing directly into my eyes. "I do have one question, though."

"OK, fair enough, what is it?" I asked.

"Are you going to keep fooling around with your family?" Calida asked.

I didn't hesitate with my response. "I'm going to answer that with several questions. Are you asking that because my answer will affect your decision? If so, I need more information before I answer. Are you telling me that you have made your decision and we are exclusive? Because, in that case, I will give up sex with my family if it means I have hope of a long lasting relationship with you. Or are you asking out of curiosity?" I asked, answered and asked.

Evidently she had not been able to process this turn of events as quickly as I had, probably because I had asked myself questions about the wisdom of my relationship with my sisters and mother many times in the previous couple of months, because she seemed to be stunned into silence.

"I, I, I dddon't kkknowww." Calida stammered. "It jjjjust ssseemed lllike I, I, I ssshould know what you are planning on doing with you sisters and Mom before I made any decisions." Calida regained some confidence in what she was saying as she went along.

"OK, in that case, until you make up your mind, I am going to continue. That is, as long as they want to continue." I said firmly. "I'm not going to give up my only source of sex as long as you are going to think about us."

She looked surprised. "Hunh, you don't care enough about me to wait for me?"

"That's not what I said. You're asking me to give you an open checkbook to take whatever time you need to acclimate to my situation and I will." I said. "I didn't hear you ask me to give up my sisters or my mom, so I told you I'm not. Did I misunderstand?"

Calida hung her head and shook it. "I didn't ask you to give them up. I was hoping you'd volunteer."

"I don't think we are getting anywhere with this, so let's talk about it tomorrow. OK?" I responded, not really answering her.

I leaned down, kissing her on the forehead. "Calida, I do care a lot about you, but you need to know where your head is at with my stuff, before you ask me to change. I'm really not tryin' to be an asshole, but, if I cut it off with my family, especially Traci, and then you dump me, I'm gonna have a really hard time getting back with them. I'll say this. I will not initiate anything with Traci, since she's the only one here, until you give me your decision. But, if she gets over being mad at me and wants to fool around, I'm not turning her down."

Calida looked up at me and smiled a tiny smile. "I guess that's fair, I don't suppose that you would lie to me about anything now, because the biggest thing you needed to hide is out in the open."

"Calida, I promise you, no matter how long we're together, whether it's through tomorrow, or until we die together, I will never lie to you. I never want to hurt you, you mean too much to me. I know you find it hard to believe but I have real feelings for you." I drew her into my arms as I spoke and I felt her breasts crush against me and got a little thrill and my cock jumped.

Calida giggled. "I think that your head and heart are NOT the only things that have feelings for me." She wriggled against my cock and it got harder, and then she pushed herself away.

I laughed looking down at her robe that had flapped open. "You little tease!"

Her eyes followed mine and then she flashed me, buckling my knees. "Yes......yes I am!"

I grabbed her and kissed her and she kissed me back, briefly. Then she pushed me towards the front door. "You really gotta go so I can think. Are you gonna pick me up in the morning?"

"Tomorrow is Saturday. Are you working?" I asked.

"No, I forgot that today is Friday." She answered. "Are you working tomorrow?"

"In the morning, but I get off at noon." I explained.

"Oh." Calida said with a little disappointment in her voice.

"Why? Did you have something in mind?" I said, waggling my eyebrows at her.

That made her laugh and she slugged me. "Asshole! You know, it's funny how you make that just roll off the tongue, Peter."

'Peter?' I thought, 'Maybe things are looking up again.'

"It's just one of my special gifts." I said, waggling my eyebrows again. "Do you want to see some more?"

Laughing harder, Calida started pushing me towards the door. "OK, you gotta go now. But I do have something in mind. Would you let me cook for you tomorrow night? Could you be here about seven?"

I smiled. "I would be honored Little Lady." I tried out my John Wayne impression on her and was rewarded with a giggle.

I opened the door and started to leave and Calida touched my elbow. I turned and she got up on her tiptoes and kissed me.

"Thank you for being honest Peter." She said. "I know that must have been very hard."

I must've had that look on my face because she said, "Don't even think it!"

I just laughed and asked, "What?"

She smiled, shook her head, and said "Asshole."

"You're going to lock up and stay in, right?" I asked. "We agreed."

"Yeah, I know, and I will." Calida answered. "Thank you for a little space."

"No problem, but I want you to be safe." I said.

She reached out, took my hand and squeezed it. Then as I stood and watched and listened she closed and locked the door.

I drove home and prepared to face Traci. I was nervous because she was sooooo pissed when she drove off. I pulled into the driveway and her car was there. I knew she was still pissed when she parked her car. Well, parked was maybe not what she did, more like abandoned it. I barely got Mom's car in beside/behind her car.

I slowly went through the front door figuring I might need to beat a retreat to safety. I got out to the kitchen before I found her. She was sitting at the table with her back to me. She was in her robe and her hair was wet like she had been in the pool or the shower. I gave her a wide berth as I walked into her line of vision.

"Hi Traci." I said cautiously.

"Hey, Pete." She responded softly, her head swiveling around like she was looking for something. "Where's your girlfriend?"

"Geez Traci, give it a break." I whined.

"Pete, I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to be mean. Callie is supposed to be staying here and I don't see her. Where is she?" Traci replied.

I sat down, figuring I was safe. I took a deep breath, knowing I was heading into territory that was just as dangerous as I just survived with Calida. "She's staying at her house tonight. We had a long talk and there's something I need to tell you."

Traci had a sad look on her face. "What, you're engaged already?" She asked sadly.

"Traaaciii." I whined.

That made her smile. "You sound like you did when we were little. I'm sorry, go ahead and tell me."

"OK, after your, uhhhh, shit-fit; Calida said you were acting like a jealous girlfriend. It was obvious to her that there was a lot going on between you and me." I started explaining. "She wanted to know what it was. I had to think before I responded to her. I finally said we needed to go someplace private and we went to her house."

Traci's eyes had gone wide open and she was white as a sheet. "Holy shit Pete, what did you tell her?!?!?" Traci asked urgently.

I took a deep breath and told her. "Everything, Traci. I told her all about you and me, you and Meghan, Mom and Meghan, and finally you and me and Mom."

She had paled so badly I thought she was going to pass out. "You did not!"

"Yeah, I did." I said. "Calida told me about Blaine lying to her and fucking around on her, complete with internet evidence. She told me how badly that had hurt her and I decided I couldn't lie to her. Traci, you know how I've always felt about her. I didn't want to take a chance on fucking up any chance we might have by lying."

Traci started laughing. "So telling her about your incestuous family wouldn't do just that? Pete, are you stupid, naïve or what? Now you're risking my reputation as well as Mom and Meghan's, just so you can get laid by your childhood dream. If she starts running around telling everybody our secrets, Mom and Dad will probably get divorced and we'll have to leave town. Pete, how could you?"

I sat there looking at her. "Traci, I know you won't believe this, but I trust her to keep this to herself. I may be naïve, but, I think Calida and I have a chance and I HAD to be honest with her. I couldn't risk this coming out later."

"Yeah, right." Traci said disgustedly. "What are you going to tell Mom? You know you have to!"

"I've got a week, I'll think of something." I muttered. "Anyway, to answer your original question, she's spending the night alone thinking about what I told her. Then, tomorrow night she is cooking dinner for me, and we'll talk."

I stood up from the table and started to my room.

"Are you hungry, Pete? I can cook us something." Traci offered.

"Not really, it's been a tough four hours. I'm gonna take a shower and then go read." I said over my shoulder.

Traci just said softly. "OK."

After I took my shower I threw on a pair of gym shorts and lay down on my bed. I was trying to read a new book, but, I kept thinking about Traci and Calida and I couldn't concentrate. I heard Traci call my name, but I didn't look up as I answered. She just said my name again and I just said "What?"

"Mr. Johnson, Mrs. Booty told me to come see you." Traci said in a little girl's voice.

I looked up and started to say "What?" again and all that came out of my gaping mouth was a squawk.

Traci was standing there in a red plaid, pleated, skirt that she must have worn in grade school. She also had on a white blouse that was too small, unbuttoned and tied under her tits. Her hair was tied up in pigtails. Damn, was she hot! She spun around to close my door and the skirt flipped up in back and I saw a pair of very small plain white, cotton, schoolgirl panties hugging her ass. It was then I noticed the knee socks. She had gone the whole route. She flounced (it's the only word that adequately describes her movements) over to the bed and stopped beside me. Her magnificent tits were at my eye level. The shirt was barely containing them. I sat there with my mouth hanging open and was unable to speak. Traci, however, took care of the first part of the conversation.

"Mr. Johnson, if you don't remember me, I'm Callie Andersen. Mrs. Booty said I had to come and see you because of the way I am dressed." Traci said, and then she giggled. "Really what she said was that it was because of the way I am undressed. Do you think I am undressed?"

She spun around again, one of her tits flying out of her blouse and what little skirt there was fluttered in the breeze, showing off her beautiful ass and the tiny panties that barely covered her pussy. When she stopped spinning, both her tits were exposed, displaying rock hard nipples and the skirt had hooked on her hip somehow and was hanging at a crazy angle showing off one panty covered supple cheek.