Jugs Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bent over, her face next to mine and breathed, "Mrs. Booty said I'm a bad, bad, girl and I need to be punished." She slowly stood and dragged her tits up the side of my head. "Do you think I need to be punished? Do you Mr. Johnson?"

I found my voice, understanding, finally, that she was playing a game. "Well, Miss Andersen, I think the poor boys in school today must be having a hard time walking after seeing you. I don't think the boys are the only ones that should suffer because of your poor clothing choices. Do you Miss Andersen? Or should I call you by your first name, Callie? I think that's only right, because you're nearly naked and we should be on a first name basis. Don't you think? You can call me Hugh, Hugh Johnson."

With that Traci lost character and started laughing out loud. "Really Pete, Hugh Johnson? Give me a break."

I laughed and said, "Hey, I thought it was clever and funny on short notice!"

Before getting back in character my big sister leaned down and hugged me. "Pete, I'm really sorry I blew up this afternoon, I hope I didn't ruin anything with Callie."

"It's OK, sis, I know it took you by surprise and I also know how you've been feeling." I said quietly. "I didn't, and don't want to hurt you, I love you too much, but I want to try to have something with Calida."

"I know, little bro, I'll try not to interfere any more. But this doesn't mean we can't have fun any more does it? I thought that if you don't get to have the real Callie, maybe a play Callie would do. Is that OK?" She asked before sliding back into her Calida impression. "OK Mr., uhhh, Hugh. But does this mean I'm not gonna get punished?"

I reached up and flicked a pointy nipple. "I didn't say that, little girl, I just think you're gonna get punished in a very different way!"

Traci flinched and then sighed when I flicked her nipple. "Whatever you say Mr., uhhh, Hugh. I just don't want you to tell my Mommy and Daddy. Daddy is very cross with me when I'm bad. But, then Mommy makes it all better, so sometimes I'm bad so that Daddy will punish me and Mommy can make me feel better."

Oh Christ, the thought of Calida and her mother together was almost too much for me to take. "How does Mommy make you feel better?" I croaked.

Traci/Callie giggled. "After Daddy punishes my bottom, Mommy brings in lotion and helps my bottom feel better. Her hands are so soft on my bottom that I hardly remember Daddy's punishment when we're done."

"When WE'RE done?" I asked. "Don't you mean when Mommy is done?"

"Noooo." Traci/Callie giggled. "Mommy feels so bad when Daddy punishes me; I make her feel all better, too."

I was rock hard by this time. Between Traci's teasing, her outfit and the thoughts of Callie and her mom flashing through my brain, I was on overload. I needed to do something, fast, or I was going to explode in my pants.

"Miss Andersen, I think we need to proceed with your punishment, now. I want you to put your hands on my desk and bend over." I told her. I don't have a desk in my room so I indicated that she should put her hands on my bed.

"Mr. uhhh, Hugh, are you mad at me again? I thought you were going to call me Callie." Traci/Callie whined.

"Young lady, I don't think I should be so familiar if I'm doing my job punishing you. Now bend over Miss Andersen, and wait." Traci/Callie assumed the position at the end of my bed. I flipped what there was of her skirt up and onto her back, pulling her panties down a little exposing her ass. I couldn't resist caressing it one time and gently ran my hands over her smooth skin. Traci/Callie moaned and shivered.

I left her like that and went into Mom's bathroom and found the stuff that Meghan had used for Traci's ass the first time we ass-fucked. I ran hot water over the bottle so that it would be warm. I walked back to my room and Traci/Callie had not moved. I stripped off my shorts and stood naked behind her. Traci/Callie turned to look at me and her eyes were wide.

"Mr. Johnson! Wwwhat are yyyou doing?" Traci/Callie stammered.

"I am preparing to punish you in the only way that I think you will understand Miss Andersen." I leered.

I reached up and grasped her panties and pulled them the rest of the way from her hips to her feet. She meekly stepped out of her panties and watched as I put them to my nose and inhaled deeply. I rubbed the soaking crotch between my thumb and forefinger and shook my head.

"Miss Andersen! You should be ashamed! Your panties are very wet! Does getting punished excite you?" I raised my voice in an authoritarian manner.

Traci/Callie flinched and then dropped her head in shame. "Yes, Mr. Andersen, all I can think about is Daddy punishing me and Mommy making me feel better. That excites me very much."

I could smell her excitement rising from her and I knew I had to taste her excitement. I dropped to my knees and licked her pussy, her knees buckling.

"Mr. Johnson! Wwwhat are yyyou doing?" Traci/Callie repeated.

"I am beginning your punishment, young lady! You need to learn what boys want when they see you dressed like this and I am going to show you every last bit of it." I explained, my voice hoarse with desire.

With that I plunged my tongue back into her pussy, delving as deeply into her boiling cauldron as I could. Traci/Callie's knees started wobbling as I reached between her thighs and found her clit. I roughly pinched it and was rewarded with Traci's honey. I pinched and licked her and she started pushing her hot wet cunt back into my face.

"Yesssss." Traci/Callie hissed. "Punish my pussy Mr. Johnson, punish it some more." Traci/Callie gasped, her breathing becoming ragged.

I thrust my thumb into her pussy in front of my tongue and squeezed her clit between my forefinger and middle finger. She started shaking and her knees buckled as she started to cum. It must have been a pretty good one because she continued shaking for a while.

"Oooooh Mr. Johnson, I like the way you punished me." Traci/Callie said.

"Did I hear past tense Miss Andersen? Because if I did, then maybe you need to go to English class when we finally get done. Because we are nowhere near done." I said sternly as I stood behind her. "You need to wait here, not leaving, just like before, I'll be right back."

I took the now cooled stuff into the bathroom and re-warmed it. I walked back into my room and Traci/Callie hadn't moved, other than spreading her legs further.

"Miss Andersen!" I said loudly, startling her. "Are you not learning anything? You've spread your legs! What are you expecting? I'm trying to teach you proper decorum around boys!"

Her voice trembling, she said. "I wwwas tttrying tttto pppplease yyyyou!"

"You can please me by learning something Miss Andersen!" I said.

Traci/Callie started to pull her legs together and I stopped her. "No, it's too late now Miss Andersen. Put them back!"

She spread them again and I patted her ass. I poured the oil into her crack and massaged it into her little butthole. I applied some to my steel rod and bumped her ass with my tool.

She jumped and said, "Ooooh, you're going to punish me like my Daddy! Aren't you? Please Mr. Johnson, punish me like my Daddy!"

I didn't think I could have possibly gotten any harder, but I did. I lined up my throbbing tool with her winking rosebud and pushed. Traci/Callie moaned and pushed back. I slowly fed my cock into her ass until my stomach was against the soft cushion of her beautiful cheeks. Traci/Callie was breathing hard and became very still. I waited until she had adjusted and pulled away and then thrust back against me. I withdrew until just the head of my cock was in her ass and I poured some more oil onto my cock until it was dripping. I wanted this to be very smooth. Traci and I had not done this since the weekend of our first time with Mom and I didn't want to hurt her. I slid back in and the pressure of being in her ass along with the pure heat was exquisite. I knew this would not last very long if I didn't go very slowly. I wanted it to last more than a couple of strokes so I tried to concentrate on baseball statistics like I had read about. That didn't work very well as I felt myself beginning to boil. Traci/Callie didn't help by beginning to slam her ass against me. I gave in to it and started to slam back. I thought Traci/Callie should join me and I reached around and started rubbing her clit again.

"Miss Andersen, I'm going to cum, do you want me to cum in your ass?" I gasped.

"Please Mr. Johnson, please cum in my ass!" Traci/Callie pleaded as I dumped my load in her ass.

I continued to pump into her and manipulated her clit until she screamed that she was coming. I squeezed and pounded until she reached back and pushed me away and collapsed on the bed. She lay on her face for a few moments gasping for breath before rolling onto her back and smiling tiredly.

"Damn, Pete, what the fuck was that?!?" Traci asked me, evidently done playing.

I looked down at my sister, her tits rolling on her chest, her skirt barely covering anything, her legs splayed out and pigtails wildly spread on the bed. I lay down beside her and then leaned in and kissed her gently.

"I really should ask you that." I said. "You started it."

She laughed. "You sound like when we were kids. 'Mo-om, Traci started it!'"

"Yeah, I guess, but that was really hot Sis. I really liked it. I loved the little outfit. What made you think of that?" I asked.

"Like I said, if I ruined things for you and Callie, maybe a pretend Callie would be a little substitute. Don't get mad, but I can't help but look at Callie like she's a kid. It's not intentional, but that's how I think of her." Traci explained.

"It's OK, Traci. I'm not mad. But Calida is anything but a little kid." I answered.

Traci stood up. "I'm gonna take a shower and go to bed. You coming?"

"I gotta call Calida, first. If you don't want to wait for me that's OK. Are we gonna sleep together?" I asked.

She smiled shyly. "I was hoping we could. I figure if you and Callie get together, our time together may be limited, so I want to take advantage. I'll wait for you to get into the shower. Don't be long, OK?"

She left and I called Calida. She answered the phone and seemed genuinely happy to hear from me. She assured me everything was OK and wanted to know if I was coming over tomorrow night as we planned. I assured her that I would and that I would call her after I got off work to make sure she was OK and if she would need anything. Once again she surprised me when she told me she missed me and then said goodnight.

I went into Traci's room and she was lying on her bed in her robe. Her eyes were closed and I thought she was asleep. I touched her leg and she opened her eyes and smiled.

"Hey." She said softly. "How's Callie?"

"She's good. She said she misses me." I said with amazement in my voice.

"I'm not surprised," Traci said as she got up. "I know what a great guy you are and she's learning. She's obviously a smart girl."

I blushed and muttered something unintelligible and then asked Traci if she was ready to get into the shower. She laughed and said she was.

We went into Mom and Dad's room to the big shower. I was still naked and Traci shrugged off her robe and was naked, too. We got under the warm shower and I turned on all the side jets. We were enveloped in a fog of warmth. I slid in behind Traci and pulled her to me. I held her gently and kissed her neck. We stood and rocked until she turned in my arms and lay her head on my chest. This was not about sex. This was about us and our time together. Somehow we sensed, even though the decision was not in our hands, that there might be very few of these times left for us. We gently washed each other, kissing and holding and caressing, until the water started cooling. We got out, dried each other off and went to Traci's room, holding hands.

I lay down first and then Traci got in bed on the other side. She scooted back to me and pulled my arm over her and held my hand. This reminded me of the first time we slept together. I went through the night and the next morning in my mind and when I got to Meghan finding us in bed, fucking, I started chuckling. Traci asked me what was so funny and I told her about my thoughts and she started giggling, too. Pretty soon we were laughing our asses off at the memory of me falling off the bed. Then Traci reminded me of later in the weekend when she imitated Mom and I ran into the wall. We laughed until I was out of breath and had tears running down my face. I got myself under control and I rolled over and kissed Traci on the cheek.

"What was that for?" Traci asked, still giggling.

"For being the best sister, ever." I answered. "I can't tell you how much I love you and how much you've helped me. You are the best friend I've ever had."

I decided that I had probably gone too far when I looked over at Traci and there were tears rolling down her face. We had started to get past Traci's problem today and I let it get emotional again. I figured it was time for 'Asshole Pete' to make an appearance to help tone things down.

"Well, there's that whole cocksucking and tits on my cock stuff, too." I waggled my eyebrows.

Traci started laughing and slugged me. "You really can be an asshole, Pete, but I know what you're doing. I'm OK, really. I teared up because you're so good to me and for me and I wish we weren't brother and sister so we could really be together. I was so crazy today because I could see how happy you were with Callie and I saw the handwriting on the wall. I knew that you and I would be coming to an end and I would be alone,..... again. Even if you and Callie don't make it, there will someone else for you, because you're too good, too nice and too sweet for girls to pass by. All I am to guys is a humongous set of tits and long blonde hair. 'Jugs', in other words." Traci finished with a sad smile.

Jesus, she was breaking my heart. "Traci." I started.

"No, Pete, I mean it, I'm OK." Traci stopped me. "I want you to find happiness and I will be OK with whatever you and I can salvage from the rest of your time."

With that she scooted onto my arm, put her head on my shoulder and snuggled up to me. We lay quietly and soon I heard her breathing change and she was asleep. I thought about my day for a long time before I finally fell asleep.

When I woke up Traci was still asleep and I managed to get up without waking her. I didn't think she had to work so I wanted to let her sleep. I took a quick shower and left for work. As much as I didn't want to work on a Saturday, this wouldn't be too bad working until noon. My morning passed quickly. My boss came up to me before I left and asked me to meet him for breakfast on Monday, early before work. I told him I would meet him and then I came straight home.

I found Traci in the pool, sunning on a float, looking very relaxed. I changed into a swimsuit and climbed into the pool. I waded up to her, making sure I didn't splash her and gently kissed her on the forehead. She opened her eyes and smiled.

"Hey." She said softly.

"Hey yourself, beautiful." I answered. "You look like you're having a really good day off."

"I am, it's really relaxing floating alone in the quiet." Traci answered.

"Do you want me to leave you alone?" I asked.

She smiled, "No, just float with me and hold my hand."

I went and got a float and joined her. We floated and talked about a lot of things, but, not about us or Calida. I think it did Traci a lot of good for us to relax and converse together as friends. After a while, I remembered that I promised to call Calida after I got home. I told Traci that I'd be right back and I got out of the pool and dried off.

Calida answered the call on the first ring. "Hi Calida," I said "How are you today?"

"I'm perfect, Peter! How are you?" Calida said excitedly.

"Looking forward to this evening, if we're still on." I said.

"Oh, yeah, we're on and you'd better not be late!" Calida warned me playfully.

"OK, no fashionable lateness for me." I answered, playing along.

"What are you doing right now?" Calida asked.

"Just hangin' out in the pool with Traci." I replied.

"Oh?" Calida asked nervously. "Just hangin'?"

"Yeah, just hangin' today. I came home and she was on her float in the pool. I think she was working on her tan." I explained.

"An all over tan?" Calida wanted to know.

I laughed. "No, not since I've been home anyway. She has on a one-piece suit. We just lay on the floats talking for a while."

"About?" Calida was asking short questions, hoping, I think, that I would elaborate.

"Her job, my job, her plans, my plans, you know, stuff." I said. "Nothing else about you, me and her."

"Nothing else?" Calida's voice wavered. "What do you mean nothing else? What else have you talked about?"

I knew this would be coming. "I explained the conversation that you and I had last night. Everything. I didn't hold back with you and I didn't hold back with her."

"Oh." She said in a small voice, having lost her earlier excitement.

"Calida, she apologized to me about her reaction yesterday. I think she wants to apologize to you, too. She feels really badly about that." I explained.

"Did anything else happen?" She asked nervously.

I had hoped this question might wait or not be asked. "Yes." I said simply.

"Oh, OK." She said letting it go, for now.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, "I'm fine. Are you gonna be here at 7:00?"

"I was planning on it, unless you want something different." I answered.

"Nope, that's perfect. I'll see you then, bye." In a tone that I didn't recognize, she ended the call.

I went back out to find that Traci had gotten out of the pool and was lying face down on a lounger. She had taken off her suit and was naked. I looked at the clock and it was after 4:00 pm. I knew we didn't have time for anything other than a quickie, if that's what Traci wanted. I wasn't sure if I did, but, I wouldn't turn her down.

"Do you want some sunblock, Sis?" I asked.

"Yeah, I want to get some color on my back and on my ass. Do you mind?" Traci answered me.

"Greasy groping my sister's ass?" I said lecherously. "No I don't mind!"

"You asshole; just put the sunblock on my back and ass. Then go get ready for your date." Traci was laughing. "You don't want to bust a nut before you get there and risk disappointing Calida."

"What?!?!?" I said, confused. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

Traci laughed. "You just talked to her, right? You are being honest so you probably told her you fucked me last night, right? You're still going over there so she's decided that you guys are going to have a relationship. Unless I miss my guess, she is going to try to make you hers and hers alone and you don't need to be fucking me a few hours before your lifelong dreams come true. So, little bro', you need to be ready to have your fantasy fuck your brains out. Go get cleaned up, shave and dress nicely. No jeans, no shorts, no tee shirts. She WILL be dressed up and you don't want to embarrass her. I'm on Calida's side now and I want you to do this right and be happy. So you behave yourself and you let her lead you however she wants to do this. If she wants to cuddle she'll let you know. If she wants sex, she'll let you know. It's her deal. Be the gentleman that I know you are and you will realize your dream. Now go get ready. Don't be more than five minutes early so she's got the proper time to be ready for you."

I stood and listened to Traci's instructions, nodding dumbly, agreeing with everything she said. I quickly spread the sunblock on her back and butt and then went in to get ready. I took a shower, shaved carefully and dressed in dress slacks and a dress shirt with shined shoes. I walked out at 6:30 and asked Traci if I looked OK. Traci smiled proudly and told me I had done well, again instructing be to be a gentleman.