All Comments on 'Julia'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 339 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I don't understand all the haters' comments here. I thought this was a very good story. I mean it is a short story, not a novel, so the set up is pretty quick. Not every cheating story need to end with the offender kicked out, anymore than that always happens in life. Some marriages should end after something like that and some may be able to survive the infidelity and become stronger. It depends on how long and intentional the infidelity was; in this story, it appears that it was unplanned, unintentional (on her part), and only once. There is not only a husband open to reconciliation but another family member willing to help both parties. There's a lot to be said for trying, as here, to see if enough trust can rebuilt and so avoid cutting off someone who is been such a big part of one's life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
DON'T FUCK WITH THE ZOHAN DAUGHTER CINDY

She-it man! What a fucked up family sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit! What's next

Maybe Zohan Cindy could kick her lover's balls up around his tonsils Hie yaa

(Ninja talk)

PLEEEEEEEEEZE Authors write the bastard bad guys as Politicians, Car salesman,

Real Estate Salesman. COPEESH! ?

Love you all! GREG.

OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* disgusting whore needs to die

pussy cuckold faggot deserves the diseases this whore will bring to him .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
decent but unfinished

The very least Ted's wife should be told what happened by Julia!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
teaser line

To story states actions have consequences

Story does not follow through on promise.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
THE SINS OF THE MOTHER

falls on the daughter to repair TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Perfect cuckold

Story. Gary is raised as a weak man. Strong man can't forgive betrayal and always take revenge. It take guts to get even.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I knew there was a man problem when he started crying when hw saw his wife screwing a man and run. This story did not get any better after that. A sad excuse for a want to be man.

JackmoftenJackmoftenalmost 7 years ago

I almost all the stories that I've read on Literotica when there are (adult)children involved, the husband says to them, "don't hate your mother, hate what she did, it had nothing to do with you, you're not involved." I say, BS! Though she didn't directly hurt them, never the less, they will be hurt by their mother's actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

You're kidding, right??? WIMP, WIMP, WIMP!

....And Ted gets a pass??????? WIMP, WIMP, WIMP!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!

....Oh, and this guys so fucked up he has to ask his daughter what he should do!

REALLY????!!!!!

Do you even know what a real man is????

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
tough to believe

That person who wrote Surprise Party wrote this story.

No one, who is still walking and talking is that drunk.

At retirement party for husband and with his co-worker...no mention of pregnancy?

Some sizzle to start, then fizzled, then DUD!

Guessing this is lowest rated of your efforts

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
tag line states consequences

There were none!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No F__king way was that her first time!!!!

To go to her husband's retirement party and drop her drawers for a coworker of her husband, not knowing him all that well except for his flirtatious compliments, is a real stretch of the imagination against reality. Especially for a woman who 'claims' she has never cheated on him before that time (regardless of how much drink she had;;;and she has probably had countless compliments paid to her over the years), so I can't really buy her claim to having been faithful all through her marriage. She certainly portrays the behavior of a serial cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Agree with Minigale

When it comes HDK stories I generally like them, some I loved. This one was the first I hated and scored as a '1'. Sadly, it deserved the score. The premise of the 45 year VP retiring with kids in college is unrealistic. Then Gary accepting his cheating wife two days after seeing her getting hammered by his coworker is just ridiculous. Frankly, Gary deserves to get cheated on if he going to be such a wuss.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago
Divorce

He needs move out, and to divorce her. Then start fresh with her start as two new people with no padt history.mif their love is strong abd wuth the help of their daughter they could start fresh and live happily. Re-marriage could even happen in time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why didn't he eat Ted's cum out of her pussy?

Doesn't seem like he was sensitive to her needs. Only 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Divorce

fuck her, she cheat so get away from her, beign drunk isn't a excuse to cheat

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
shocked

That hdk would allow lover to get away scot free

The fact that the cheating occured at his retirement party in front of family friends an colleagues

I understanding the raac but lover boy needs his comeuppance

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This had to make Timriv happy, the pussy-whipped cuck and his cheating whore of a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A nother

Another story with no ending.Does the narrative survive .?Does Feed get off Scot free?

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
Damn. If Cindy hadn’t of stepped in and started belittling her mom...

... Gary wouldn’t have come to her defense and softened up his “mad”. And Julia would now be on her way out the door.

Damn meddling kids! (Here’s a Scooby snack for you)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
SO MUCH BULLSHIT....

Big deal, she's sorry she did it. Point is, she did it and will probably do it again because she found the right circumstance to do it in the first place. So there will be another party, she'll have a few more drinks and someone will want some pussy and compliment her so she'll fuck him.

Dump this cheating skank and get on with your life. After all, how can he ever bring himself to touch her again with the mental image of his coworker pumping her cheating cunt full of his cum

And why didn't he let the coworkers wife know what he'd seen? What a pussy. No asskicking for the guy who fucked his wife, no pain for him whatsoever. Basically a cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'm sorry but...

It was at a party IN HIS HONOR. No wife who loves her husband can get fucked in that venue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
BS

What bothers me in these stories is how quickly some mature woman spread her legs after couple of drinks. This is not possible, either the woman is not mature or the woman knows the drinking limits. I have never seen a mature woman that would go overboard in such a way unless she actually wants that (divorcees, sluts etc).

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Cindy.

Four stars for Cindy. The rest of the story is no different than all the other ones written here. One question i do have. And that is. If the husband was so good with the wife? Why then would she go looking?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
If she couldnt stay faithful after promising him in front of god and everyone

how can she in front of just their daughter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nothing

A nothing endingleaving a lot of queries.Where do they live,he has just bought a new property,does his proposed dream work out,what about revenge against Ted,a severe beating is necessary for taking advantage of a drunken woman.

ErotFanErotFanover 5 years ago
One of the few that cries out for a sequel

This does. Although I get the feeling that it will wind up in a banal marriage of accommodation.

I suppose an Epilogue would suffice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
uh-uh

Ummm ... no.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
I liked it!

I don't know why she did it. People should be strong enough to resist the cheap flattery that got to her. It would be interesting to explore further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
this author condemns other writers

In saying the set up is the easy part, that the resolution is the heart of it and that's where the work is. Where the cream rises to the top. Wishy washy fobbed out nowhere resolution here if ever there was one. The story seemed to be pretty much a vehicle for the daughter character. And that part of it was quality, as was the writing.

WakeupnowWakeupnowalmost 5 years ago
A similar situation

Having been through this situation twice I decided I would forgive my wife. Two months later I found out she as cheating again. We got divorced.

Same exact thing happened in my second marriage. Did not give her a chance. Divorced her immediately. She ended getting married to the guy she was cheating on me with. She cheated on him a year later.

He needs to kick her out. She will cheat on him sooner than later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
One thing that always bugs me is how . . .

. . . the kids always take the cheated on father’s side instantly and 100%. How many children, even as adults, can instantly change to hating their mothers?

RR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Meaningless scenario with no real story

This felt very much as though HDK woke up one day and said, "What if a wife cheated on a husband at a party in his honor and his daughter wigged out on the mother when she found out?!" then just wrote that. There's no real story here, no reasons given why, no real background into the douchenozzle she cheated on him with, and no ending. Very lazy writing, almost like just jotting ideas down without any real cohesion to them. I honestly did not give a crap what the MC did after he moved out and I just skimmed all the crap with him buying a truck and some real estate. Who cares? Then we finally get to a confrontation and all we get is, "I was drunk, it was only the once, I never want to see him again!" "OK, let's try to make this marriage work." Uh... what? That's it? Not a good "story".

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Enjoyed it

But we need more about how Ted got to Julia so easily. Then we need to hear how Ted gets his legs broken.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
A very compelling story

The author is able to convey to the reader the gut wrenching betrayal that Gary feels. He is also able to convey the absolute worthlessness that Julia feels. After being together for over 20 years most of us just wouldn't be able to kick her to the curb so easily. Many of the Anons would say that it is what they would do. That is what the initial feelings were for Gary. In the end you have to ask yourself if you are happier with her or without her? Reconciliation would not be a happy easy path. There would be a lot counseling, doubt, and resentment to overcome. It all boils down to how hard he is willing to forgive, and how much shit she is willing to take to be forgiven. A 5 Star Rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another

Another wimp story,the answer is simple just dump the slut.Having cheated once she will do it again.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
Really?!?

Married all those years faithfully and she gets drunk and screws someone on his special night? C’mon. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too smirky

Wife’s a slut and the daughter is insufferable. I’d run too. HDK, is this humor, or your attempt? You failed, but that’s okay. Humor is difficult to write, and this cost me nothing. I’ve paid much more for things that are LF (laugh free).

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 4 years ago
Wait!

So, that's it? No, real closure, what about the A-hole that fucked the wife, he gets away without a scratch?, What a sack of shyt, weak a*s Cuck!

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
A disease in Literotica Loving Wives section...........

Making a character do the exact opposite of their lifelong nature for shock value. You should get no stars for this one. Then of course make the hubby into a clueless stupid cuck. How sad, you are much better than this writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This ain't it chief...

I like your work normally and am working through all your stories but this one was way too rushed conclusion. First day after and the reconciliation begins with a short 3 minute conversation? I don't know man, I just don't know

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmmm

Without a part 2 to redeem this ending, then, no sorry.

Well written, but story ending needs work.

Justify the forgiveness or not, just don't end a story this way.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Powerful and smart daughter. Hope it works out, but cheating with someone at a party for hubby? Low blow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Interesting one

One of the few serious reads from HDK but a good one, I still find it weird that the wife would cheat like that, so out of the blue in such a wrong environment.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Not sure

Not at all sure I would take her back, but real sure Ted and I would be talking. Why me angry at Cindy for telling the truth?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

About everything you can complain about in a HDK story happens here. The sins are numerous, like the inevitable running away, throwing up, ect. But the worst is all the garbage about the landscape business that went nowhere and actually meant nothing and explained nothing about what happened. Just start at the party, end with the lackluster confrontation where he forgave her after 10 seconds. All the banking nonsense was also filler, because he never had any intention of leaving her despite all his crying and throwing up.

NitpicNitpicabout 4 years ago
So

So Ted gets a free fuck.Won't have been my way of accepting it.

AlericAlericalmost 4 years ago
Why not

Pretty sure the story would have been better if Ted would have been knocked out and thrown off the balcony.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Need payback

Wheres the rest of the story. Need payback on Ted. Half a story only gets Half a score.

OPrimeOPrimeover 3 years ago
Landscaping

As a landscaper there are many opportunities to bury things and not have them found. Ted could leave the house one night and never be found again. Julia's life would be miserable for a long time.

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Too Stupid

The ending on this story was just idiotic, If this is the best that this authors imagination can come up with, it time to leave writing to someone else who has one. ⭐️

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
This is my 4th read over six years,

I first read it in Nov. 2014 and in reviewing my comments then I found that I had lied. I stated that I had awarded the story 4 stars when I had actually given it five.

After six plus years of reading LW stories and four for this with as many comments, I find there is little to add. I had suggested an epilog for this story, but at the present I think this marriage is doomed. It will take a while, but the high energy of the vision will cause it to never leave. Hard to carry on with that burden.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Jeez, this is a tough one. Well done story. I just don't know what to think of it. I'll agree with the daughter

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

I pronounce Dad a CUCK and Mom a slut!!!

Kirk34Kirk34over 3 years ago
You Had Good Intentions

I get where you were going with this story, but the way Julia acted doesn't fit.

She was casually having sex with that guy letting him bend her over, and she didn't even claim to be drunk? There's something wrong there, I felt it in my bones that wasn't the first time she did that. Why give in so easily? At her Husband's party? After 25 years? You don't just do that on the spur of the moment.

Sure sure mistakes happen, even that kind, but there's always thinking that goes into it. It just doesn't gel, there had to be more to it and it sounds like this guy is in real trouble.

He's letting his Daughter talk him back, when the kids are never impartial how can they be? All they want is for things to be normal and no trouble, that's not always in the interests of both parents. He should have divorced her or at least begun the process. Maybe he'd learn something in counseling, maybe not, but that process exists for a reason.

The ending was rushed in my opinion, and I feel this story could be improved upon a good bit. I've read better from this author.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Working my way down your list in alphabetical order - where's part 2 on this? Sorry but not rating this until you finish the fucking story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
TOO FUNNY

just another 1 star WIMP story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Caught in the act of cheating..........

You walk out on her...and she realised you found out...you heard what she said...and I don't believe it was only one time...if she spread her legs just for words this time...I believe she did it before...remember she fucked this guy because of his pretty words... and how easy was that guys...if you still don't want to leave her...you still hit the bitch with the devorice papers....and watch her pain....for know it real on her part....and make the slut crawl back....their is some satisfaction in doing that...not just hugging here................

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sorry, too much of a RAAC for me. I also hate the anger at the child when they are justifiably angry at the cheating parent.

Boardman68Boardman68over 3 years ago
This is not going to work....

This 'reconciliation' is not going to work. First, I don't believe this is the first time. But more importantly, he saw her actually cheating. From personal experience, I can tell you, he will never get that memory out of his mind. He will never be able to trust her again. Every time, she is late; every time he doesn't know where she is; every party they go to; etc. That memory will come back destroying what trust he thinks he as re-built in his wife. Loss trust by betrayal is almost impossible to regain. Particularly when you actually witness it happening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why?

Why would you write a story about such a pathetic wimp?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Why?

Why would you ask such a stupid question Anonymous? Its a good story, write your own damn story if you don't like this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Poetic Justice

Tell teds wife and make a deal if she will for revenge. Then get a hotel with adjoining rooms, they get their spouses in the rooms and let them think they are romancing them. Doctor the drinks to put them temporarily out. Get them in the same room tied and gagged. Let them wake up and show them a fuck scene that will blow their minds. Put them back out and lay them on their respective beds with all clothing and go home and wait. If they don't come home you still didn't loose, they already threw the marriages away. At least you get back at them in spades. Crazy but fair.

Anonymous91Anonymous91about 3 years ago

ha ha, what a cuckold story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just because of daughter 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yeah, sure. Promise to never do it again, and it’s all good. And let the jerk that fucked her, get away scot free. One star- cuck a doodle do!

usaretusaretalmost 3 years ago

Liked the humorous end, just the right note.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyable story. I feel he should do exactly as Cindy suggested. I wished there had been a little more to the ending.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Once a cheater, always a cheater. Period, the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very, very well done. Gingerly navigating through the sunken stereotypes, floating clichés, and the wreckage of so many failed stories, over the sandbar of pain and pride into an estuary fed by the springs of renewal. Our faithful pilot sees us home once again.

LWlurker

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

It was a good story until the end, oh did I say end, there was no end. This should a have been a multiple chapter story explaining why, Ted filled her up with his seed, was she protected, was she fertile, did Ted get her pregnant, wow so many possibilities. Next did they reconcile, did they divorce. This was a disappointment and a let down to say the least.

Come on HardDaysKnight it has been 15 years since you wrote this story so Finish the Dam Story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the End when Cindy pronounced them a “fucked up married couple”. The only thing missing was she should have added “ till death do you part”.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Just another

Pussy, wimp husband that watched than ran away he should have stopped by beating the asshole up, than getting him fired from his job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can’t see this guy getting back together with her, so easily. For one thing, they are in their mid 40’s. He has just retired, but has money. I am sure some 20 something hotties, will be able to soothe his “ pain”, as he takes them on romantic trips to the Bahamas.or helps fund their college. He might never find true love, but hot sex will salve his pain. Wifey, on the other hand, is like a Walmart salad, that has one day left on her, and is beginning to wilt. I am sure she “ had it” twenty years ago. But in today’s world, 45 year old divorced women, are as common as Asian carp in the Illinois river!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
unreal

you can't think a real man would react the way this wimp did!!!!Y

rn2711rn2711over 2 years ago

Yes, it's real I can see it happening. He needs to weigh 23 years together against a stupid mistake.

But, if it's not a one time mistake and he finds out? Well, I don't envie him.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

1 star - I do not understand why the husband did not just kick the ASSHOLE in the balls at the party. That would have been my first response. Once he was down, I would punctuate that with a few more kicks in extremely delicate places to make sure the ASSHOLE had some forever physical pain to remind him of the error of fucking a married woman. Then I would have dragged his sorry ass out to the middle of the party and humiliated him in front of everyone. ASSHOLE would have to move to the other side of the country. My wife would spend years in remedial therapy, plus at least 6 months of NO swapping of bodily fluids, no sex, no kisses, nothing until the STD and AIDS checks came back negative. Then and only then maybe we might consider RAAC. Although, I probably would still go through with a divorce and then afterwards consider inviting her stay at my house (unmarried) as long as she gives me every indication that I am the 100% focus of her love and no other man will ever come anywhere near as close as the ASSHOLE again.

nightdragon1nightdragon1about 2 years ago

Got to love that Cindy!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nobody can mellow that fast toward a cheating wife. The shock of her betrayal goes too deep to nullify that easily.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was way too short and fast paced

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well any woman that would fuck a guy at her husbands party is nothing but a piece of shit. No one is this stupid and asleep at the wheel to let a smooth talker get in her pants so easy. Divorce the bitch, embarras her to everyone she knows, then ruin the bastard ted for fucking up your marriage. If he has a wife, find her and get in her panties and then send good ole ted a video of it along with one to the x wife just to rub her nose in it.

peterb5740peterb5740almost 2 years ago

Sorry man , but I am all about Once a cheater always a cheater. However Different Strokes for Different Folks .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The only real thing I liked about this story is the last paragraph. That was great. What def wasn't is that he saw the guy fucking his wife at the party & didn't do anything to either. But he left & sulked- more or less running away from everything. The only strong person seemed to be his daughter. Why is this author constantly making the husband, no matter what happens, the weak pussy? 2 stars -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nah, too short for them to reconcile... Unless you are black out drunk there is no excuse for cheating (and if you are black out drunk you are not able to consent), she doesn't deserve a second chance based on the tiny bit we see in this story.

Cracker270Cracker270almost 2 years ago

A good well written REALISTIC story. The husband can grieve his loss and lament the life he has been dealt. Maybe the fates and karma will see fit to reward him some genuine happiness.

Great job as usual.

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

The foundation was there for a decent story. Really needed some more length in order to flesh things out. Especially explaining why the wife as described would have suddenly cheated like she did. The alcohol explains a little bit, presumably a long time co-worker such as this she would have presumably met multiple times before and you would think within a corporation that he worked in there would have probably been multiple times they met during parties when alcohol was involved. So, why would alcohol and flattery this time have resulted in aberrant behavior where she says yes to the attempted seduction? Besides, it doesn't sound like she was falling down drunk and to get to the location they were in he would have had to walk her away from the party, even with a few drinks in her it seems like she would have had time to realize she was making a mistake and have stopped what was happening.

Just too unbelievable with the shortness of the story and the lack of build up leading to the events as they were written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

CUCKADOODLEDOO

Cito22Cito22almost 2 years ago

Wait...how do you not go into the aspects of her punishment / penance? She needs to pay and that asshole needs to pay much worse. Dam a lot of people in these stories get away with almost no recourse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yet another disrespectful, cheating, slag, who gets away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

and another cuck story... some serious issues .. no real man lets cheated ride.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireover 1 year ago

Someone help! My eyes are stuck facing inward. Rolled them so hard reading this shit that they became stuck

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980over 1 year ago

Even for a short story, the ending was too cut and dry. The author showed the depth of hurt the infidelity caused in the MC, but then the ending was so abrupt? I highly doubt what the MC was feeling that he would be talking reconciliation the DAY after the betrayal! 3 * was being kind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree, no ‘man’ would stand there and watch it happen, but then, there would be no story, and after all, it is fiction and not a true story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was no way near your usal level. 2*

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

3 stars - for a fantasy make believe story.

An Alpha male would have at least kicked the ASSHOLE in the balls and kicked his SLUT to the guest bedroom. First the SLUT would need a clean STD check. Then the SLUT would wait out the 6 month no love, no sex, quarantine for the final HIV tests.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...