All Comments on 'Juliana Ch. 04'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Samhain8415Samhain8415over 9 years ago
Ending

Can you get to the ending already? Does the husband make it or is she doing all this crap for nothing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sorry i dont like stories of whores and wives who betray themselves and their marriages

its easy take a minirecorder in record the doctors perversions and blackmailing and give copies to the police and to the medical board, from there maybe she grow up. She doesn't even know if her husband is alive or dead, seriously injured or not, she is simply being used as a sex slave. Another solution is to leave get a pistol come back and blow the doctors head off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sorry

Your worst submission ever :( Disappointing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not good

this was a good story until you went ham on this mind games , why is she really doing all this....there is no real detail about the husband or how he ended up in the hospital forcing her into this mess in the first place...whats the point of turning her into a slut...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WTF

Sorry worst ever

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 9 years ago
Oh......

angiquesophie, I beg to differ with the comments so far aired to this site. Yes, until this moment, the story has seemed a bit slow and too much of Juliana' s emotions withheld, but the emotional pull, the transcendent intensity your writing emits always, now at last, seems about to begin......Juliana's dilemma seems ready to emerge into a reality that her soul, her total being, will have to grapple with. This reader waits patiently...

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
I agree with @Samhain8415...

Her could be dead or could die in the operation, or could survive as a vegetal...That´s why all this is useless, What did they want? to fuck her or transform her in a sex slave? Until now and we are in part 4, this hasn't waken a little of interest...So better end it once and for all...

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 9 years ago
Deliciously slow

Arduous, tortuous are the two adjectives that come to mind. The story crawls letting the reader imbibe every detail of Juliana's metamorphosis. Every tiny change within her from reluctance to eagerness until she cannot tell the two apart. The mindgames are a joy to read.

And read we shall.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
You really have no respect for marriage, do you?

You seem more interested in destroying a woman's moral integrity and self respect than anything else. And all your stories are like that. It's less about sex and more about destruction, makes me wonder why.

The only dilemma I see here is whether to continue reading your series or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
from a good

author to asick one in one story, shame.

NYCGuy68NYCGuy68over 9 years ago
This is just......

For me the reason this is so unbelievable is that it is so far out there, not realistic at all. You have truly in at least this story suspended any reality. But you write very well. I give the content a 0 but the writing a 5, so I voted a 3.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
Interesting

A naive woman gradually degraded by a manipulative man. Can she ever see that is what has happened and escape?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 star

It's like a car accident you want to look away and can't. Been hoping that she pulls her head out of her was. It's like an outhouse smells terrible and full of shit.

njlaurennjlaurenover 9 years ago
the only thing

This story makes me want is the doctor to die a sliw,agonizing death,there are more than a few doctors in real life who did what this bastard is doing.I wouldn't be surprised to find out the husband was fine and the doctor made the whole thing up.What also bothers me about this story is it is becoming more about a slut wife,it almost seems to be justifying the doctor being a sleaze,rather than a woman desperate to save her husband and being trapped.

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
Unpredictable but refreshing.

This author is excellent at pulling the strings of emotions. She also has a tendency to have endings that are a little less than desirable. I love her writing, but I will think this story is a complete wash if the husband gets left in the dust and the wife turns into another brain dead slave. The journey through this manipulation quagmire is excruciating, but it will be well worth it if the doctor does not end up owning her heart. That is his ultimate objective.

I do have my reservations because this author is unpredictable and I can't tell which way that she will go. That is both good and bad for the reader. I feel that her use of words is impeccable and refreshing, so I will take the chance with her.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Refreshing?

Javmor I respect your writing but are you kidding? This is just a hair from being in Non Consent. Now what for this scared wife? You know she can't go back to the way it was. Damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Does the form of the coercion change the act of rape?

A knife to the woman's throat? Is that different from a knife to the woman's child's throat? Or how about the promise, somehow made believable, that all her children will have their throats cut if she does not submit? Or her husband's throat. This is just a base coarse rape story, trying to portray itself as some complex emotional self-discovery journey from innocence into . . . what? Being a psychologically damaged victim of rape, pretty much. Women have been kidnapped, raped, held in bondage, birthed children from the rapes, and maybe eventually succumbed to the humiliation, the violence, the brain washing. What part of this horror, this inhumanity, is exciting to read about, or write about? Words are cheap, but your story is an inescapable revelation of an empty cruel soul. It's not too late to save Julianna, and yourself. Anyone who thinks this story is sexually exciting needs to reexamine their own personality and appetites. This story is about sickness, and should be viewed with the same horror as the details of what was done to human beings in the Nazi concentration camps. God help you.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Enjoying it

five stars because of the writing. The challenge here is to see if this marriage can actually survive. I predict it won't, but I appreciate the internal struggle.

loveoverlustloveoverlustabout 9 years ago

THE CIRCLE TIGHTENS.

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

FICTION

This story is fiction. Get over it, or stop reading it.

angiquesophieangiquesophieover 2 years agoAuthor

ah, yes... thank you for reminding us, tralan (smile). it seems the hardest thing to do in here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Juliana Ch. 03 Previous Part
Juliana Series Info