All Comments on 'Julia's First Time'

by Berotica

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
drewskimeskidrewskimeskiover 14 years ago
steamy

Berotica,

I love your style. The sense of innocence combined with sensuality. So descriptive. I feel as if I was there. Lucky Jack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Explosive

Yet another example of your descriptive writings. Incredible.

wallyrutherfordwallyrutherfordabout 11 years ago
sexy first time story...

This is a hot story of an innocent good girl getting her first fuck...

This part is great:

"... He rolled over and parted my legs with his knees, and as he knelt in front of me, he took his cock in his hand and rubbed the head against my clit, then down onto the juices pouring out of me, and slowly fed his bulbous head into my waiting, quivering and swollen cunt. ..."

That's the way a wise man handles a virgin, particularly a Christian virgin who is resisting. He rubs his carnal cock up and down against her wet clit, getting her "use" to it and "teasing" her with the new sensations.

"... Bit by bit he pushed his cock into me and I gasped at each gentle thrust.

"God baby you are so hot and tight. Relax now and the pain will be really quick". .."

He knew you were a virgin and could feel your tight little pussy as he moved his cock to where it needed to be.

What was running through your mind as he moved himself in and ended your innocence?

Did you think this would forever take away your innocence or did you not care and just wanna be fucked, like most women would?

This is really romantic:

"... As he looked into my eyes, Jack started moving in and out of me, bringing his cock out to the tip each time and thrusting it all the way back in – I looked down to watch in fascination as he fucked my tight virgin pussy.

Jack moaned with pleasure as he watched me watching him fuck me and the pace increased...."

That's great, the you watching him watch you as he pushed his penis into your tight virgin pussy and moved in and out, stretching your pussy so it could better accommodate his massive cock and thus preparing you for fucks by future boyfriends.

"...And with that I felt his hot cum shoot ribbons of cream deep inside me and the walls of my cunt grasped and let go of his pulsating, trembling cock....."

This is good too... A good and accurate description of his final thrusts into the innocent woman's tight pussy, which was now all his.

Next time, instead of collapsing in the afterglow, after a few minutes of kissing and cuddling, begin to fondle your man, squeezing him and trying to bring him back.

Then ask him to lay on his back and then go down on him, kissing and sucking his wimpy cock.

You'll taste some remaining cum and some of your musky juices, but you'll bring him back and soon you two can fuck some more as he introduces you to the world of sex and dating as you become subservient to his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Friend's Daddy Popped Cherry

Nice story but too much to quick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous