All Comments on 'Julia's Raped Again'

by J256

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

He's kind of a fucking idiot, isn't he? Once someone else picks up on the fact that the student is getting drunk in class, everyone involved is fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Title needs work

Rape is a felony. I'm not sure what's erotic about about a felony, but a lot of authors on here disagree with me. Your story makes it clear Julia was a willing, if not conflicted, participant. Why not "Julia's taken again?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What at shit...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please

Please write more of these!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What type of shit?

interpreter_xinterpreter_xover 10 years ago
I am intrigued once again.

I read your previous story and decided to read this one as well, I was once again intrigued by your work but also found it to be unlike the stories which I usually enjoy, which typically do not involve rape or non consent.

This story's focus on the trauma and mental state of Julia is interestingly realistic to me, you seem to have captured the actual feelings and dissociation of a rape victim here.

The sociopathic character of professor Richards was also well written in its seeming realism, he is a twisted villain and a power hungry sadist who admits his true nature without remorse, he seems cold and calculating as well as passionate and emotionally driven, he has proven to be a realistic victimizer so far.

I'm interested in reading more of your work, although I'm afraid I might enjoy it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wish someone would take me like this!!

Mmm I wanna be taken time and time again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Loved this and the one before it. More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

This is probably the sexiest story here. When can we expect the third one? Please continue writing.

J256J256over 3 years agoAuthor
I feel I should mention

I feel I should mention that the theme of this story isn't my "thing" or kink. I wrote this as a request. I was given the task of writing it with the theme of non-consent/reluctance it (and part 1) are the best of what I could do under the category.

I've left it up as some do enjoy the story.

Tracy69Tracy693 months ago

OMG YES!!! I need to BE HER!!! Fuck me!! Make me cum!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJ256@J256
Thought I'd share erotic stories and audio with the world. I hope you enjoy! Thank you for everyone who has written responses. I savoir them, and take them all into consideration. You can send private messages via clicking on J256 then click on the 'contact' tab. They ar...