Julia's Skin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Balrog
Balrog
144 Followers

"Oh! Oh! Look at your cock! I love to see it move inside me! I love it! I love it! Fuck me harder! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Julia cried in rhythm with our thrusting as she approached another orgasm. I saw her watching in the mirror.

"I'm going to cum," I said, as I felt it rise. I slammed my cock into her even harder. "I'm cumming!" I yelled.

I did. She did. We did. Something that was more merged than "we" did. My sperm gushed and gushed into her as I held her ass to shoot my load as deep into her womb as possible. After we were done, we collapsed onto our sides, my hard cock still deep inside her. I learned that there is something to be said for animal lust. I cupped her breast and gently massaged her nipple. I moved to the other one and gave them equal treatment. She kept nuzzling back onto my cock, which after a long time finally went limp and emerged with a plop.

"That was incredible," I said weakly. I felt spent.

"Did you like it? I'm worried that I'll be enough woman for you," said Julia as she snuggled her ass against my limp pole. "Let's go to bed."

"Sounds good," I said. "An if you were much more woman, I might not survive. You make love beautifully, Julia, and I don't want to stop." I kissed her. She rolled and snuggled into my arms.

"I hope you're not done," she said, looking deeply at me. "The night is still young, and I think I want more practice."

"I don't know how much more I can do," I sighed.

"Well, sir, we'll just have to find out," she smiled at me lovingly, "because I want everything you can give me."

We retired to her bedroom and napped for about 45 minutes. Julia was awake first. I awoke to lips around a stiff dick. She was practicing again.

"I knew I could coax you," she said. "This time, you're on top!"

She rolled onto her back and beckoned me with her arms. I climbed between her legs. She had them bent at the knees, her feet flat on the bed. Her hands cupped her pussy, as she rubbed it and writhed. "Give me that big cock! Stick it in me! Make love to me, Sean, I need you to love me!"

"I love you," I cried as I plunged my cock into her waiting wetness. Another new feeling: to be in the classic missionary position fucking a beautiful woman that I was finding myself deeply in love with. I thrusted. She thrusted back. We moved as one being. Her legs moved and wrapped around my waist and her thrusting became more urgent. It felt like we fucked for hours. I lifted up onto straight arms and looked down to see my cock pounding into her. I put her legs on my shoulders and felt myself go even deeper. I hooked her knees to the outside of my elbows and pumped her full of my cock, her pussy in the air, it seemed. I lifted under her behind and held her up I thrust inside her. We put a pillow underneath her behind to give me deeper penetration. We fucked and fucked. She moaned and cried and came again and again, gushing her love juices down my cock each time.

"Give it to me. Give it all to me. I need it. I need it so much. Oh, I'm going to cum. Cum with me again. Cum with me. I need to feel you shoot your load in me. Shoot it. Shoot it now!" Julia arched her back, moaned loudly, and almost bucked me off as her powerful orgasm took her over the top. It triggered my own and once again I shot a huge load of sperm deep inside her. I felt like I was turning inside out. I was so in the moment that time stood still. I was outside of time, it no longer had any meaning to me as my cock contracted again and again, shooting and shooting and cumming and cumming inside this beautiful woman. I couldn't stop kissing her. I lay on top of her with my hard cock still throbbing. I covered her neck and face with kisses. She smiled a sweet smile. "It just keeps getting better," she said. I nodded.

We slept. When we awoke her roommates had arrived, by the sounds we heard. We dressed and chatted with them for a while. Then they winked and urged us back to bed.

"Did they know this would happen?" I asked.

"They knew I planned to attack you the next time I had you alone. It wasn't until I called them that they knew it would be now," Julia said. "They're good sports."

"And good friends," I observed.

We slept until morning. I awoke with a boner. There was only one thing left I wanted to try. I told Julia when we started. And for over an hour we slowly, lovingly rocked in each other's arms. I was on top again, Julia's feet hooked into the backs of my knees. We touched practically from head to toe. My cock was hard and inside her, but our movements were slow, gentle, and sweet. No hurry, no rush, no being frantic, and with the roomies there, no noise. We just made love as slowly and as beautifully as we could. Remember holding hands as an art form? Making love as a work of art. Slowly, but with no less passion. As I approached climax, I told her, and we slowed down even more, savoring the feeling of hard cock inside wet pussy. I wanted to feel every inch of movement of my cock in and out and remember it. Feeling the slickness, the muscle contractions as she clamped down and tried to hold me inside. Finally, it was time. I held back as long as I could, telling her so. I pulled out, pushed in. I pushed up on my arms.

"Look at me," I said. "Look at me while we cum together."

I pulled out, pushed in. Our eyes were locked on each other. I crossed the point of no return. I pulled out, the come now rising from my balls. Holding it off just a little more, I slowly, very slowly, pushed my cock deep in Julia's pussy, holding it deep inside now, calling her name as I fell off the cliff into another incredibly intense orgasm. I shot stream after stream of come deep inside her beautiful womanhood, she writhed in response as she felt the expansion of my cock head just prior to the final thrust and my contractions as I came. All the while we looked deeply into each other's eyes. She moaned, and held me tight around my waist, milking every last drop. She wrapped her legs around my waist and squeezed me with all her strength, clamping down on my cock with all her vaginal muscles and gushing, gushing her own come all over my cock and groin. Again I was compelled to smother her with kisses. Kissing her lips, her cheeks, her neck, her breasts, all the while having my cock imprisoned in her womb. Entwining our tongues, holding her close, feeling her breasts against me, her hips, her legs wrapped around me. Touching head to toes. Outside time. She came again, just lying there, but more calmly, quietly. I kept tasting her skin. She was delicious.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes. I was crying too. I never thought love could feel so good, so deep. "When can we practice some more?" she asked through the tears.

"I'll be back next weekend," I said choking back my tears. "Will your roomies cooperate?"

"If they don't, we'll just have to do it this last way," she smiled, and kissed me.

"I don't see how we can lose," I said, smiling, too. "Julia, I love you."

"I love you, Sean."

The drive home was uneventful, but lonely. The weather never got bad, it just stayed really cold. I got to school in good shape, if tired and, well, a little sore.

The next weekend we had the suite to ourselves. Good friends are hard to find. For a while I thought survival was at issue, the practice was so relentless, intense, and sweet. The following week Julia called me to say that her period had started on time and normally. She sounded relieved. I know I was.

The distance proved to be a problem. Two years later I had fallen in love with someone else, and Julia and I split up for the last time. I saw her a few times at the tennis courts, but she wouldn't talk to me. Twelve years later I divorced the woman I had foolishly traded Julia for. I don't know if Julia and I would have made it together, there was so much healing that I had to do. Her Leo to my Capricorn, too. Not promising. But the memories are sweet. Like the taste of her skin.

This is my first story, and feedback, good or bad, would be appreciated. Thanks for reading!

Balrog
Balrog
144 Followers