Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
258 Followers

I pushed up from her as I moved forward. There is a warm glowing and soft not-quite-smile that wraps around my body like a great Sable. "This will hurt some at first sweetie." "I know Daddy .. just move slowly into me and I'll be fine." With that said my cock found its way on its own .. the slight resistance was parted and slowly I slid deeper and deeper 'till my balls were between the cheeks of her ass. She didn't make a pep, with an ethereal look of angelic purity. "Oh Daddy that is soooo fine ... more pleeeaaseee." as she squirmed around my cock in a way I had never experienced. "God honey .. you are incredible."

I was suddenly struck with terror! "Sweetie please let me out. You are not protected and I don't have a rubber. Remember what I told you?" She had me in a vice grip and would not let go. I'm terrified.

"Daddy don't worry. I got pills over a month ago. I'm protected. I knew I was at least going to try and seduce you."

I was so thankful for her intelligence. My cock had shriveled however in my anxiety and it withdrew from her on its own a bit bloody. "I'm sorry sweetie. I ruined your loss of virginity."

"Let me help you again Daddy." She wipes me clean with a cloth from the bed side then wraps her lips once again around my cock, juicing it up again. She had hardly touched it with her lips before it was standing proud again.

"Daddy really likes me to do that?"

"Anytime you like sweetie."

With no preliminaries at all I thrust deep and hard into her soft, tight glory hole to her cervix. She let with a loud moan and thrust forward to meet me with equal force.

A look of wild passion. Contorting grimaces and screaming smiles rapidly flashes across her face. She is looking at me constantly until I engage her in a passionate kiss just as she is having her second major orgasm. Sweetie nearly vacuums my insides out as the thunderbolt strikes. "Oh! .. oh! .. Daddy .. so .. oh god! So wonderful .. please Daddy .. deeper .. please .... oh." Then she freezes rigid, vibrating slightly, holding her breath. My cock suddenly blows its wad big time and I am involuntarily jerking in her adding to her vibrations. I sigh deeply as I am spent. She lets with a big exhale and collapses.

"Sweetie .... Daddy loves you as his lover now and not just his daughter." She knew we would talk it over soon .. not now. Sweetie falls asleep in my arms and I succumb to sleep soon after.

5

I awake with her sucking on my cock again. Reaching down and around her I grab her by the thigh, pulling her around. She is not letting go of my cock, sucking he with a mission. Soon her thighs are spread over my shoulders and my face is deep into her muff. She moans loudly muffled by my cock in her mouth as my tongue parts her labia once again. We quickly bring each other to orgasm and don't let go until I/she is sucked dry.

Laying back in the fur again, side-by-side ... "Daddy .. you're so bad."

"I know sweetie and it's all your fault .. flaunting your gorgeous fur clad body around me. You knew it would get Daddy excited!"

"Yeah .. I'm bad too .. and I loved doing that to you .. it made me wet doing it ... you knew you loved it. Did you like me fondling my pussy at breakfast the other morning? ... Ain't it nice being soooo bad?"

"You little wench ... so you really have been planning this?"

"Oh yes Daddy and I love you as my lover too. I always want to please you and have you in me."

We lazily fondle each other with the furs slowly ramping up our excitement. My advantage, as I have been fondling with the Sable. Sweetie is soon far beyond 'reason', her whole body in motion once again. I flip her over and thrust full and hard between her butt cheeks and labia to my balls buried in her soft muff straddling her thighs from behind. She moans loudly and has an instant orgasm, vibrating and twisting around my cock. She's like a fish on a hook. I control not ejaculating.

She calms and as she does I begin sliding smoothly in and out. Her body takes on a life of its own again as it meets stroke with counter stroke, grunting and moaning, squirming and writhing in the furs. We are in a rhythm as I feel her reaching closer and closer to another orgasm. I want this one to be together like last night. That was a new experience for me as well. I have sweetie smothered in Sable, Lynx and Fox of several types. We are both in fur heaven. The orgasm rushes up on us both. We nearly rip each other apart in our passion. This is a violent orgasm unlike the previous ones.

She flips over face-to-face with her hands gripping my butt pulling me back into her with a powerful jerk. I am sill totally stiff. She is doing almost all the 'work' of pumping me into her at first. She wants me, my cock badly, insatiable and I am more than willing to give my sweetie any and all she wants. It is an eternity of heavenly fucking bliss. We give all we have and we both want to give more. Total collapse in the furs for us both.

As we are laying on our backs, looking up at the ceiling ... "Daddy ....... can we be together forever?" ........ I'm stunned with the obvious .. speechless ...

"Sweetie .. I'll do anything you wish. I have really only loved you .. I mean truly loved."

"I know Daddy .. I've always 'wanted' you, to always be with you, even before I knew about sex. Once I found out about sex I wanted it to be with you, always and only with you. Daddy's little girl forever."

"I didn't really know 'till I gave you your Sable and then it rushed in on me like I always knew it. You do know you are now a grown woman?"

"I was terrified you would not take me as your lover and thrust me out into the world ... and yes I know but it doesn't mean I can't have you and still think that I am your little girl?"

"Certainly not sweetie."

The next thing I know she is on top of me, straddling and rubbing my cock with her labia. It is almost instantly rigid .. having pushed its own way up in her. She begins a forward and back rocking motion which soon has me in yet another state of ecstasy ... approaching ejaculation once again. Though I've spent my fluids a number of times over the last 12 it seems I have one last load for my sweetie.

"Oh yes Daddy .. pump me full again .. I want your seed .. oh fuck me hard." She takes my last, for awhile anyway.

We laid back in the furs once again for an hour or so not saying very much but stroking or fondling the other, nuzzling and cuddling.

Finally rolling out of bed we head for the shower .. together. I thought I was spent. In the shower I discovered not.

Barely dressing ... sweetie nude in her beaver robe and me in a pair of shorts ... I cooked breakfast, well brunch at best .. it was 2 in the afternoon. As we sat eating sweetie has her legs spread wide in full display. While eating with one hand she is rubbing the soft Beaver fur up and down her sweet beaver in full display to me ... she looks up at me ... "Daddy likes this .. yes?"

My bone betrays me despite finally being truly spent. It now is throbbing with an exquisite ache as it has slipped through the slit in my shorts in full display. What a tranquil domestic scene. Sweetie reaches over and touches it lightly on the tip and it jumps straight out stiff.

"I thought you were finished for the day?"

"I think it is an empty gun."

"You know why I always wore really short skirts and sleeveless short tops to the fur saloon Daddy?"

"Not really but I bet you had a scheme. Come to think of it you wore those every time after the first trip."

"It gave me maximum bare skin for the furs. I would get excited .. so excited that by puberty I stopped wearing panties as well. More than once I diddled myself while wrapped in some of those wonderful furs. A few times in the past few years I had a few small orgasm. See Daddy I learned a lot from you."

"So for you fur has been sexual for some time?"

"Especially after the time when I was coming to get in bed with you one night and saw you masturbating in your furs. I rushed back to my room in such an agitated state I had my first orgasm. I tore off my PJ's and when I hit my Fox spread with my open crotch I flew into a 'fit', I called it at the time. I then proceeded to fur fondle myself into as many 'fits' as I possibly could."

Sweetie and I finish eating and as we are finishing clearing the dishes I reach over to her back and rub her nude body through he fur with the fur. In no time she is in my arms and hers around me inside her robe, our bodies pressed together, locked in a sweet and lingering kiss as I continue more fur fondling of her.

As I nuzzle in her hair, still in our soft embrace .. "Daddy ... I have always loved your attention and affection of me and dreamed of this moment when we could kiss, feel your body against mine and love when we wished without bounds. I want to be your true and full partner in life."

"Sweetie .... you always have been ... you always will be. The difference now is there are no boundaries between us. I will always love and care for you. You know the age difference will always be the same but you will be a 21 year old woman in a few years and I'll be only 37."

"I hadn't thought of that! The Alsop's down the street. She is 23 and he is 39. I wonder when and how they got together? I wouldn't want to be in her shoes though .. he's a real prick ... Daddy ... you won't turn into a prick will you? ... I'm ashamed for asking already. Mom was the 'prick' and you were always nice to her."

Sweetie suggested we go to the Zoo for the rest of the afternoon. Kind of like when she was a little girl. Our time there was much like it was then. Over the next few weeks we did a lot of things like that. It was a kind of good by to her childhood and innocence I think. She didn't say anything about it like that but we never did any of those things quite like that anymore.

After we got home, actually after each of these 'Adventures' as she called them as a child, we made soft, long and sustained love, rewriting our life together.

Julia's room became her study. My bedroom became OUR bedroom complete with a Canadian Golden Sable spread. She also became my life partner ... in every way my wife.

Julia, I call her Julia more often now, has not only become my partner but in every way, including making love, has surpassed her mother and every other woman I could even imagine ... definitely not father-daughter anymore.

After two years of local college we moved to a large city since she had enrolled at a university there. I had 'finished' my professional obligations with the firm I had started with and took all my benefits, stock options, etc. I either reinvested local investments or transferred them. There was no family or other reasons to stay. After selling the house we moved to our new life together.

FINI

FurLove
FurLove
258 Followers
12