Julie and Dom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like what?" There was a teasing smile on his face. "Fun?"

She shot him a dirty look, taking a sip of the orange juice. "You know what I mean."

He shrugged. "It was what it was and it wasn't something that I regret."

She studied him for a long second, weighing up everything that had transpired. It had been a longtime since she had felt that kind of giddy rush, and he seemed to take it casually enough. At last she smiled and said "I don't either.

They talked and laughed over breakfast, and when he walked her to the door she turned and gave him a lingering kiss on the lips.

***

Back in her room and hitting the books Julie found her mind wandering back to last night. She had told her housemates that she had crashed at a friend's, but hadn't quite figured out how to tell them that that friend was the nice older gentleman next door. Keeping that kind of secret was thrilling in a juvenile way, and she could tell from their teasing smiles and innocent ignorance that her housemates guessed at least a little of what was happened.

As she worked her way through a list of notes for what seemed like the millionth time, she was forced to admit that she was distracted. She felt the urge to finish last night's business, for herself at least, as a soft but insistent urge between her legs, almost like when someone held their finger right between your eyes and you just sat there in anticipation of the touch.

Fifteen minutes, she decided. That's about how long it would take and that wasn't so bad. She'd just go, do it and be done with it and head back to her studies. She slipped under her bed covers, still fully clothed, and opened her pants, touching her mons through her panties as she focused on her breath, willing herself to relax.

She had actually discovered masturbation through boredom, on those nights when she found herself sleeplessly staring at the ceiling. She'd never really been all that into it and didn't have any of the normal aids that she'd heard her friends discuss from time to time. She just closed her eyes and slipped her hand into her panties, fingers feeling along her slit, getting to know its warmth, then teasing it.

She closed her eyes, letting the fantasies come to her. Previous encounters perfected by memory mingled with hookups that never were and those that might still happen. Her first in college had been more experienced than her, and she knew that he had been chomping at the bit for it, but he had never been too overt about it. She remembered his fingers sneaking down there as they kissed, working her into a frenzy time after time until she had asked him for it, and he had obliged all too happily.

It was hard for her to touch her clit. It was too sensitive and made her lock up at the sensation, like pushing her finger into an electric socket. She just brushed it, feeling the surge of pleasure shoot through her, expelling a stifled moan.

She thought about Dom standing over her, his dick pushing up between her thighs as she lay back on his bed. Her free hand rubbed her breast through her shirt and bra, wishing she had stripped them off before she started, but still enjoying the feeling of the soft material sliding against her hardening nipple.

The images and fantasies came faster and less coherent, just the vague ideas of things: her sucking on a guy's cock, him going down her, Dom's hands coming up over her naked breasts as he kissed her neck and slid into her, her body pressed against a strong, masculine form, until...

She laid her middle finger right across her clit, like the bow of a violin, and dragged it slowly over. She gritted her teeth, sucking in a breath at the intensity of the feeling. Then she pinned her button under one finger, rubbing it in rapid little circles until the images dancing through her brain were replaced by the simple need for orgasmic release.

She twisted under her sheets, back arching for a moment, then sank back into her bed. Ragged breath coming, and, as she stared up at her ceiling, a smile spread across her face.

***

The next Friday night she told her housemates she was going to see her friend instead of going out, and they all smiled knowingly and wished her luck. She tried to dress to bring out her best features without looking like she was trying to show off, picking a snug sleeveless button down top that brought out her slender figure and pert young breasts and a pair of short shorts that put her long legs on display.

She hugged him at the door and they sipped wine, talked about her week, how happy he was to have enough stored away to retire early. Really, they talked everything except the elephant in the room. Julie wasn't much of a seductress; she was used to the boys coming to her.

They wound up on the couch talking about the travails of student life, and when her rants and his affirmations subsided, she rested her head on his chest, his arm hovering over her on the back of the couch. His fingers gently brushed her hair back from her temple, then stroked it again.

"Mm, that feels nice," she said a dreamy voice, snuggling up to him.

"Yeah, it does." Dom felt his heart race, his cock stirring in his pants as he looked at her. Resting up against him with her eyes closed she looked so young and innocent that she almost made him feel guilty about his desires.

She felt his face lingering over her for a moment before his lips softly kissed her hair. Then she craned her neck up to meet his next kiss head on, putting a hand to his chest as their tongues tangled. His shirt was a good quarter open, and her hand slipped under feeling the built up pectorals underneath. She liked the solid feeling and she liked the way his arm came behind her, scooping her into the kiss.

Julie found herself straddling Dom's lap, feeling the bulge in his push up between her thighs as she rubbed his shoulders. She ground her hips against his crotch, seeing the way lust shot through his face, his head tilting back to the couch as he let out a low moan. It made her feel desired. It made her feel powerful.

"You like that?" she teased, kissing his temple as she pressed her body into his.

"Yesss..." he slurred, drunk on passion as his hands slid down the curve of her back, then squeezing her ass through her shorts.

Julie moaned as she pushed herself forward and up, her head tilting back, inviting Dom to ravish her. He was only too happy to oblige, lips kissing the corner of her jaw, then down her neck as his hands came up her sides and over her tits.

Julie had never been that big, only a B cup, but she had always loved it when lovers enjoyed her breasts. Past boyfriends had known that if they wanted to her into the mood for sex they had only to manage to get a hand under her shirt. And Dom's hands were quite skilled as they worked through the material of her clothes. She writhed in lust as he sucked on the tender skin right above her collarbone.

Dom pushed her back so that he could get to the buttons on her top, fingers rapidly working, exposing her white bra and flat tummy. Julie waited restlessly as he worked, pawing at his shirt, getting off a few buttons of her own before she could shrug off the top, then reach back and unclasp her bra.

As soon as her tits were free Dom was on them like a starving man, but even in his voracious hunger he had technique. He'd tease around her nipples with his tongue, then take them between his lips, making Julie plead for more. Her fingers laced behind his head encouraging him as he moved from breast to breast.

Feeling the asymmetry of the situation, Julie pulled her chest away from Dom's eager mouth, tilting his head back for another passionate kiss.

"I want your cock," she panted when the lip-lock ended, her hair now in wild disarray. Dom couldn't find words, so he just pushed his crotch up against her as she slid down between his legs until she was kneeling in front of his knees undoing his pants. She slid them and his underwear down his thighs, exposing his hard dick.

The brief reprieve had let Julie gather herself a little bit, and now she was determined to tease and please, to show that she could drive him just as wild as he drove her. She wrapped her hand around his prick, feeling its heat, the way his pulse throbbed though it. Slowly, deliberately, she used her thumb to tease along the edge of his foreskin, making sure it was all the way back. When she brushed him a certain way he jumped a little, clutching the sofa.

Holding his dick, teasing it with her thumb, she looked up at him and giggled. It was one of the sexiest things he'd ever seen. Then she lowered her mouth towards it, her lips parting as she looked up at him with her exotic brown eyes. Pressing her tongue to the bottom of his shaft, she slowly dragged it up along his sensitive skin, savoring the trembling moan it drew from his lips.

She kept using just her tongue, teasing him here, then there, seeing how he reacted, feeling his fingers running through her hair. Then she leaned in and enveloped his cockhead between her lips. He grunted, fingers tangling in her hair as he thrust up into her mouth.

"Mm," she managed to say around his crown as she closed her eyes, letting the feel of his shaft and the fingers in her hair guide her back and forth along his prick. As she lost herself in the world of feel and sound, she reached between her legs, crudely rubbing her mons through her pants, feeling the warm glow of excitement run through her. She tilted her head this way and that finding a rhythm and embracing it, then speeding it up. His breaths became shorter and more urgent, until he pushed her away.

"My turn," he said with a grin ad sparkle in his eye as he reached down and scooped her up. Surprise turned to amusement as she let herself lay across his chest, her arms slung around his shoulders.

She laughed when he plopped her down on the bed, her tangle of raven hair fanning out below her as she landed. He crawled up across her and kissed her again... then again on her neck, then her collarbone, across her flat tummy, his hands fumbling with her shorts, undoing them.

His lips found a spot, just below her belly button and off to the side, that made her squeal and squirm on the bed, gripping at the sheets. After exploiting that for a few seconds, he moved down and peeled off her pants and panties, getting his first good look at her pussy.

Julie shaved just to feel more tidy down there, but it had the nice side effect of displaying herself. But Dom knew better than to just rush into the honey pit, so he spent his time teasing her inner thighs with his lips and fingers, coming slowly up towards his prize.

"Come on, come on, OH!" Julie begged as he licked along the crease of skin at the top of her thigh. Then he spread her with two fingers and took his first taste of her slit, coming up over the nub of her clit, making her arch her back and let out a low, almost animal moan.

He knew how to work a pussy: long slow licks followed by short teasing flicks of his tongue on her clit. She'd shoot straight up into ecstasy, then crash down into simmering need, aching to have him tongue her button again.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, God, oh FUCK!" she intoned in febrile lust, her legs crossing around his neck, holding him to her quim. "God I need you in me, I need you in me, get up on here, oh fuck!"

Dom came up, intending to do her missionary style, but there was fire in the med student's eyes as she rolled him into his back and mounted him. Few people had seen her like this, but he was happy to be one of them as she guided his cock up between her pussy lips. He felt her sinking on to him, impaling herself, the look of overwhelming pleasure on her face almost like pain.

"You like that?" she moaned as she rolled hips. "You like it when I ride your big cock?"

"Ohh yeah," he confirmed, hands coming up over breasts, feeling the way her hard nipples poked against his palms. "You're a hot little slut, aren't you?"

"AH yess... I'm your hot horny little slut!" Julie moaned, feeling the fullness in her, the way his fat dick opened her, the way his hands worked her tits. She growled and put her hands on his shoulders, looking into his eyes as she rode him faster and faster.

Soon the fucking was all they could think of, lost in their moment of passion, grunting, the occasional disjointed word of need and encouragement. Julie fingered her clit as she rode him, fighting against the urge to push herself over the top until she saw orgasm pass over his face.

When she gave into the release she howled, feeling it shoot through her, leaving her feeling shaken, disoriented, and complete fulfilled. She slid off of him and lay at his side, her thigh slung over him, where she could feel his softening dick against her skin. She kissed his cheek.

"Thank you," she whispered. "I needed that."

He turned his face to look at her and kissed her forehead. "I think we both did."

12