Julie Becomes John's Pet Ch. 03

Story Info
Julie's big night provides a few surprises.
3k words
4.58
82.1k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Sorry this has taken so long- I'll be sure to provide more frequent updates, as A LOT has happened since this wild ride started. This story makes a lot more sense if you read Chapters One and Two first. Click my profile for the link to those chapters.

Thursday was going to be the day. I had it all planned out- I would send the kids off to school and shower. From there I would buy some lingerie, and rent a couple of pornographic videos in order to get some ideas on how to show John the time of his life, and to demonstrate that I would be a worthy sex partner. I'd get on the treadmill at around 8:00, which would give me an excuse to take another shower without the kids wondering why I was taking one so late. I'd call my husband Nate in New York to eliminate the possibility of him calling later.

I was literally counting the minutes...I'd soon put the kids to bed, let them fall asleep, and head up to John's. But he wasn't home yet, and I was becoming concerned. I thought to check my e-mail, and there was a message from him:

Julie:

Sorry, but it turns out that tonight is no good. We'll do it tomorrow night instead. See you then.

My heart sunk as I read it. He has sent it less than a half an hour ago. Who knows what the reason was. Maybe he had to work late, maybe he got lucky with someone else, or maybe he'd changed his mind. Or he could have just been toying with me, or testing to see what my reaction was. I played it cool and wrote back:

Hi John:

Tomorrow night is fine, we'll do it whenever it works for you. Nate should be home by 11:00, so I really should be downstairs by then.

xoxox,

Julie

I wondered if the "xoxox" was a good idea, but I wanted to subtlety let John know that I had more in mind than talking or watching TV. I hoped John was serious about the next night- I could wait, and it would actually give me more time to prepare.

The next day I got another e-mail from John.

Julie:

Tonight, drive your car down the street and walk back home. Tell your hubby that you were at a friend's house or something.

Hmmm...okay, that would work. Plus it reaffirmed that John was interested, and had me in his plans.

I got on the treadmill at 7:00, and took a shower afterward. I painstakingly shaved my legs and thoroughly cleaned every inch of my body while I was in there. At 9:00 I put the kids back to bed and snuck back into the bathroom. I quickly removed all of my clothes and put on the short, black satin robe that I'd purchased for the occasion the night before. I put a note on the dining room table saying that I was at a friend's house, just in case he got home before I did. I put a raincoat on over my robe, put on a pair of sexy heels, and walked to my car. I drove up the street, parked around the corner, and got to my own house as quickly as possible.

I took a deep breath and was about to knock on the door when suddenly I heard a key enter the door downstairs- Nate had arrived home early! The stairwell is situated so that he couldn't see me waiting at John's door, but I realized that I was just a few seconds away from him catching me walking into the house with no explanation as to the whereabouts of my car, or why I was dressed in such analluring manner. I stood breathless and motionless as Nate entered our side of the house. I was safe, but the incident really put light on the fact that I was taking a big chance. This was it. If I went forward, there would be no turning back. I hesitated for a moment.

I stopped to regain my composure. I began thinking about what I was about to do- cheat on my husband. I had already given John a blow job, but that happened so quickly, and I hadn't planned on doing it. What I was planning to do tonight was hardcore, pre-meditated cheating. Did I really want to go through with it?

Ultimately, the answer was yes. I knew what I was about to do was wrong, but I wanted to do it so badly that I was willing to put my moral compass aside. Every bone in my body yearned and ached to be with John, and I was going through with it.

I went over my gameplan again, and quietly removed my raincoat, leaving me only in my short, silk robe and heels. I lightly tapped on his door.

When John opened the door he was dressed only in a green terrycloth robe. I lightly laughed and commented that "great minds think alike" as I entered his apartment. I quickly took John by the hand and took him over to his couch. I sat him down, and stood before him, looking deeply into John's beautiful eyes. I slowly untied my robe, pulled it up over my shoulders, and let it fall to the floor. I stood before John completely naked,- it was my way of letting him know that I was all his. John looked at me up and down with a knowing smile.

I climbed on top of him and started giving him a lap dance while grinding my pussy against him. John grabbed my breasts and gently caressed and squeezed them. I was in heaven as I arched backward and let John have his way with my 36 DDs. I began to lose control when he began sucking my nipples, but I tried as hard as I could not to scream since my husband was downstairs.

I got off John's lap and dropped to my knees on the floor. I rubbed my face against his crotch and undid his robe, finding a pair of silk boxers underneath. I looked at him and smiled seductively as I rubbed my face against his penis through his underwear. He was getting bigger and harder, and I was loving it. I looked right into his eyes, pulled down the waistband of his underwear, and started licking and sucking his cock.

In the previous chapters, I did not emphasize what a great body John has, and especially what a great cock he has. He has an incredibly lean and muscular body, and a nice, long penis that's seven or eight inches long. I had literally been salivating over the concept of having his cock in my mouth for close to a week, and I finally had it. It was if I'd left my body and world and entered a new one. I no longer had to be the prim and proper trophy housewife...the "bad girl" in me had been unleashed. I was going to the craziest slut John had ever dreamed of.

His cock was nice and wet, so I moved up and put it between my breasts. I then pushed them together and slid John's cock between them, all while looking into his eyes and giving him the most seductive smile I could muster up. It felt good for me, and I could tell that John was loving it.

John then stood up, and took me by the hand. We were finally going into the bedroom. I couldn't get in there fast enough. I hopped on the bed and opened my legs, hornier than I'd ever been in my life. John told me to get on my elbows and knees near the edge of the bed. No problem...I love doggy-style.

He reached into his end drawer, and shuffled around. John finally put his hands on my shoulders, and said he had bad news and good news.

I was totally confused.

John said the bad news was that he was out of condoms. I was just about to tell him that I was on birth control when he said that the good news is that we could do something else. At that moment I felt John's penis pushing into my ass. He'd gone into his drawer to put lubrication on it.

I caught my breath- I'd never done anything like this before. My husband Nate sometimes asked about us doing anal sex and the answer was always an emphatic no. This was really pushing my boundaries, but I in no way wanted to displease John, so I clutched the sheets and allowed him to do as he wished.

John told me to relax, and that he knew what he was doing as he ever so slowly pushed his cock into my rear end. It must have taken him five minutes to get it all the way in, and as he slowly entered me I was making the strangest sounds imaginable. It was an odd mixture of pleasure, pain, and humiliation.

As John inched into my asshole, I thought of my husband- Nate had provided me with a big house, nice car, vacations, children, the works...and I'd never give this to him. John was strong and powerful enough to simply take whatever he wanted from me, and I was incredibly turned on by that.

I finally felt John's legs up against my ass, and he said that he was finally all the way in. He asked if I'd ever been fucked in the ass before, and I told him no. He then asked if I wanted him to keep going, and I said yes. John then asked what I wanted him to do, and I told him to keep going.

"No", he said. "Tell me what you want me to do".

I thought for a moment and replied "I want you to fuck me in the ass".

John wasn't finished. "Aren't you a dirty little slut...letting me fuck you in the ass for the first time?".

This time I wasn't taking any chances. "I'm YOUR dirty little slut, baby. I'll do anything you want me to do. Please fuck me, baby...please fuck me".

That must have been what he wanted to hear, because John then started fucking me in earnest. He started slowly, then he sped up. The pain was quickly subsiding, and it was nothing pleasure as John drilled my ass and I panted and moaned with ecstasy. At one point John used both his hands to grab my hair and rode me like he was riding a horse. Then he released my hair with his right hand and began roughly slapping my ass. It was all an incredible feeling, knowing I was being used but feeling more sexual and turned on than I ever had in my life.

John's breathing changed and his motion sped up- he was going to cum and I know it. "Please cum in my ass baby...oh, God, cum in my ass!".

And that's exactly what he did. He moaned and grunted with ecstasy, and then he stopped pumping. He pulled out of me and laid on his back, sweaty and exhausted. Then I came up with an idea. I asked him to lie there for a moment, and that I'd be right back.

I went into the bathroom and found what I was looking for- two washcloths. I put some soap on one of them, and simply wet the other. After using toilet paper to wipe some of the lube off my ass, I went back to the bedroom and saw John lying on his back. I took his now limp penis and started gently washing the lube, cum- and whatever else- off of him. When his cock was completely clean I used the other washcloth to rinse him off. It was perfectly clean, and to demonstrate that to him I put his cock back in my mouth and gently sucked it the way a baby would suck a pacifier. It was the ultimate act of servitude and submission, and I was enjoying every moment of it.

John was starting to get hard again, and I kept servicing him, hoping to get more some action. But he suddenly told me that he needed to make some phone calls, and that I needed to get going. That wasn't exactly what I had in mind, but he's the boss.

As we entered the living room I put my robe back on, then quietly opened the door to retrieve my raincoat. John asked me if I had enjoyed myself, and I told him that I had and that I couldn't wait to see him again. He asked for my cell number, and told me that he wanted me to carry it with me at all times so that I'd always be accessible. I told him that as long as it didn't interfere with my kids that would be fine, and he understood.

I kissed John goodnight, snuck down the stairs and out the door back to my car, and drove home. I walked in and saw Nate sitting in a chair in the living room. He had a drink in his hand and was plastered, as usual. I gave him a quick kiss on the forehead hello and I moved quickly to the bedroom without removing my coat. Of course, this went completely over Nate's head. I removed my coat and robe, and got under the covers, completely naked. I could put on my pajamas later.

As I laid in bed and thought of the night's events, I thought it odd that I was so incredibly hot for John despite the fact that he'd never given me an orgasm. He didn't do the things that I normally liked- kissing, having my pussy eaten, having vaginal intercourse- but for whatever reason it didn't matter. In fact, I was probably drawn to him for that very reason- he was the most confident man I'd ever encountered. He knew that he didn't have to go out of his way to do things to please me, and I knew that if things weren't done his way that I could be easily replaced. I was hornier than I'd ever been in my life, and I was totally consumed by him.

The more I laid there and thought about things, the hornier I got. Using my fingers to masturbate wasn't going to do the trick- I desperately wanted to be eaten out and / or fucked. John had dismissed me, and Nate would never want something as disinteresting (to him) as sex to interfere with his binge drinking.

Then an incredible idea came into my head...those handcuffs I had bought for Nate years ago...were they still in the drawer?

I turned on the light and started rummaging through my dresser drawers, eventually finding the handcuffs that had an old t-shirt wrapped around them. I took a deep breath and smiled- I was going to go for it and take what I wanted, just as John had done with me.

I walked into the living room stark naked, with the handcuffs hidden in the palm of my hand. Nate was startled to see me in such a state, and reacted with a surprised laugh. I took him by the hand and tried to pull him out of his chair, but he resisted, saying he was "too tired". I told him to relax, that I just wanted to see something.

As soon as Nate stood up, I got behind him and quickly applied the handcuffs to each of his wrists. Thankfully he was in a drunken enough state so that he couldn't figure out what was going on or offer any real resistance.

Nate started stammering in protest, but I told him to shut his mouth and not wake the kids. I took him by the hair and slowly led him to the ground, laying on his back. From there, I put both of my knees on each side of his head and told him to lick me. I took Nate by the hair and bucked against his face as he licked and sucked my pussy. Two orgasms later, I was ready to get laid.

I pulled down Nate's pants, and his penis wasn't even hard. He began whining, slurring about "doing this some other time". The distain I felt for my drunken idiot husband was growing by the second, but I was determined to get what I wanted. I got into the sixty-nine position and was about to start sucking my husband to hardness when I felt an odd sensation...John's cum was starting to leak out of me. I came up with a wicked thought.

"Nate...stick your tongue up my ass".

He refused, and tried to get away. But his pants were around his ankles, his hands were cuffed, and he was drunk. So with my right hand I grabbed him by the testicles and told him to start licking. Nate quickly got the message, and started licking and tounging away. I smiled wickedly as I thought of what he was lapping up, then I reached over with my right hand and masturbated while Nate kept rimming me. I soon had my third and fourth orgasms, and decided to call it a night. I uncuffed Nate and told him to brush his teeth before coming to bed.

The next morning I got up early, showered, and made breakfast for the kids. They soon left to enjoy their weekend, and Nate finally got out of bed. He was a mess, and hung over as usual. He looked at me and asked what got into me the previous night.

In as dismissive a tone as I could muster up, I simply told Nate to shut up. He lowered his eyes and walked away like the sad little puppy dog of a man that he was. I then began thinking of an excuse to leave the house so that I could privately call John and tell him what I wonderful time I'd had the previous night, and to tell him that his personal slut couldn't wait to see and please him again.

***I'll be adding to this story soon. I absolutely thrive on getting feedback for my journal, and I'd love to hear what you think so far.