All Comments on 'Julie: I Suck at My Job'

by BusterGonad

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
juanviejojuanviejoabout 13 years ago
I gave it a two out of pity.

You sure you're not JPB?????

BusterGonadBusterGonadabout 13 years agoAuthor
who?

Don't even know who that is, not a very active member. I had fun writing it :)

magmamanmagmamanabout 13 years ago
I found it rather cute..

So I scored it high to encourage. Sure there are mistakes, all new writers make them and even us old writers do, too. So what? Worth a "5" for just having fun.

Thanks,

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great

One of my favorites!! Love the phone talk as i've had that done to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
FUN?

The idea that a cheating bitch/wife sucked her bosses cock while she talked to her husband? and he probably got off on it and jerked off to the phone call, and this is your idea of FUN? MGM? you have lost a reader. If this truly is your idea of a FUN idea? then I pity you and this writer, maybe you can trade stories? How to write the biggest wimp sissy cuckold story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved it

Keep up the good writing - very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sad

You and that other new scum writer "giantjet" must belong to the same club. Maybe you should block all the Anon comments or delete them as that scum did. If you can't stand the heat, don't write. Congratulation, both of you made my "do not read" list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
One can only hope

Julie gags on the cock and dies after biting it off and having it go down her throat. No real loss she's just another whore. And as everyone knows the best whore is a dead whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More

More info. Was this a first? Has she had other secret romps? Does hubby actually know the drill?

BusterGonadBusterGonadabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks

For all of the feedback. There's not a section for cheating wives or I'd have put it there. Otherwise, I can't help those who don't like this type of story. I do appreciate the writing tips, tho. This was the second part, part one is on here too.

Justgr8Justgr8about 7 years ago
Plain stupid...

Just so stupid, what a huge waste.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh yes he did

That's why nobody was home when she eventually got home. And all her clothes were in the yard under the sprinklers, shredded like lettuce. Yep hubby knew alright and she did too.

\Buster try writing from a husbands perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Add to the slut wife stupid husband category

Another writer expects us to believe the husband was so stupid and naive that he couldn’t tell his slut wife gave her boss a blowjob while she was on the phone with him. Dozens of weak writers are fixated with portraying hubands as dumb while super slut go unpunished. Not real life

BusterGonadBusterGonadabout 5 years agoAuthor
Real life XD

It's a long old time since I wrote this one, but it seems to me that it's a work of fantasy. If you're looking for real life, look out the window. Or better yet, in the mirror.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Best name

BusterGonad, one the best names and worst authors in Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was a clever, fun story that my wife and I enjoyed. Almost every wife has at least fantasized about talking to her husband on the phone while she is sexually servicing another man.

Since we got married my wife has sucked on so many ‘creamy popsicles’ that we have lost count.

I’m sure Julie will get an ‘exceeds expectations’ rating on her performance review. We can’t wait to read about her taking the bosses huge cock in her pussy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusterGonad@BusterGonad
I write stories for fun. I never considered profit an option. If you don't like these stories, it's fine. If you do, I'm pleased to please you.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES