Julie Submits to Dark Temptation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktsema
ktsema
940 Followers

Courtney appeared stunned. "Lighten up Julie. He's a hot looking single guy with a brain in his head, with a killer body, and with what looks like a cock to die for. I'm sure he knows what he's doing. Anyway, if he wanted to do it with me, I would have noooooo problem with that whatsoever." She finished with a smile.

Julie knew that Alex had done this as payback for her being cool to him. She knew that he had a right to be angry at her, but she was a married woman who had just been unfaithful to her husband. It was not as uncomplicated as Alex wanted to think it was. Even though Alex's plan to make her jealous had worked big time, Julie wasn't going to move from where she sat. She planned to be there when he and his cheap pick up returned from their little walk together. She wanted to let him know that it did not bother her, even though it did.

About forty minutes later, Alex and Kate walked back by Courtney and Julie telling them that the sights were terrific. Julie noticed that Kate's hair was a little messy, and Alex seemed to have sand in his. This caused her stomach to drop. She knew that they had probably been lying together in the sand. And, she knew the rest. She and Courtney watched as Alex led Kate to his villa, and opened the door for her to enter. Now Julie's heart really dropped. She felt cheap, used, ashamed. She couldn't believe Alex could have intense sex with her in the morning, and bed someone else only a few hours later.

Mike came to life as his computer beeped, indicating that the cameras he had set up in Alex's villa were now picking up movement. He rushed to his screen and clicked on the camera that had the best shot of Alex and Julie. Except, to Mike's complete surprise, the woman with Alex was not Julie at all. There was no doubt that the woman with Alex was absolutely stunning, and had an incredible body like Julie's. But, it was clearly not Julie.

Alex and Kate, unaware of any cameras on them, were all over one another instantly. Kate's skimpy bikini was already on the floor as were Alex's cargo shorts. Mike stared in disbelief as he watched Alex's massive cock come to life before his eyes. He was mesmerized as Kate dropped to her knees and, using both hands, grasped Alex's manhood and brought it to her mouth. The last thing Mike noticed before he shut his computer off was Alex's hands running through Kate's thick hair as he groaned in deep pleasure while she serviced his throbbing shaft.

Momentarily stunned by what he had seen, Mike was bewildered. Maybe this whole thing had been mistaken identity. Maybe Julie had not been unfaithful. Could all his horrible thoughts about his wife have been groundless? Could this all have been the result of his bender the night before? Could the bartender have been mistaken, or could he have lied? Maybe Julie's walk with Alex was just an innocent passing of time. It had to have been because it just made no sense for Alex to have been with Julie the previous night, and earlier that morning, and to be with someone else now. The beauty Alex was pounding at that very moment certainly looked much like Julie from the neck down. For Mike, a huge wave of relief washed over him. He felt foolish, and his heavy drinking experience of the night before worried him.

One final time, before he disconnected his laptop, Mike turned his computer back on and watched briefly as the cameras spied on Alex as he fucked a very hot and beautiful Kate. It was as if Mike needed to confirm for himself yet again that Julie was not with Alex. Now he had to rebook his flight home with Julie at the end of the week, and he had to get the camera equipment out of Alex's room. He smiled to himself as he realized what a jerk he had been to think Julie would cheat on him, especially with a black guy. Mike closed up his lap and headed out to find his wife.

"Done so early? I thought you would be golfing til about supper." Julie commented, smiling at Mike as he approached Courtney and her.

"Actually, I decided not to golf after all and just used the gym, and waited for a couple of emails from my office. What's up with you ladies this afternoon?" Mike asked, relieved to see his stunning wife and her friend.

"I think we're about ready to take a swim if you want to join us." , said Courtney with a smile and deliberately eyeing Mike up and down.

Julie was not aware of it, but she had just dodged a bullet.

To be continued........

ktsema
ktsema
940 Followers
12