Julie Visits the Office

Story Info
You almost get caught.
1k words
4.32
54.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silverace1
silverace1
201 Followers

It is the end of the business day and everyone else has left the office except me; I am trying to finish that important project before I leave for the weekend. You walk into my office unannounced wearing that light summer sun dress with the thin straps and the buttons all the way down the front. I could smell your sweet floral scent that I love so much wafting on the air before I even see you walk around the corner. Ah! There you are!

Your long slim legs are bare and your have those sexy open-toed sandals on that I love so much. As you sit in the chair across from my desk - still not a word of greeting; only that enigmatic smile of yours - you cross your legs and start to swing the one leg freely. Still not a word! "Just give me another 10 minutes baby to finish this one job for the boss; then we can leave; OK"

"OK, Daddy" is all you say.

Then, "Gee, Daddy; is your office always this warm?" as you unbutton the top three buttons of the dress. I can see the swell of your breasts at the opening and my breath catches in my throat! "It really is hot in here" Two more buttons - the dress has fallen to the side now and one tit is fully exposed and I can see the excited nipple just before your fingers cover it. "Now, Daddy! You must keep your mind on your work, mustn't you? Naughty Daddy!"

My hands are shaking now as I try to concentrate on what I am doing. Not a lot of luck and then, even less so! Your fingers are fairly flying over the remaining buttons until the front of the dress is fully open and you fold it back. Your whole body is exposed including your shining naked cunt! "Now you stay there, Daddy. Your little girl is going to show her loving Daddy what happens when he doesn't finish his work - you must be punished"

With those words, you spread your legs until they are resting on the arms of the chair and your pussy is wide open for me to see! One of your hands falls to your outer lips and, with two fingers, you spread yourself even wider! Your thumb grazes your amazing clit and it pops out of its hood and grows before my eyes! Your other hand is flying across your nipples and pulling on them until the milk flows freely. First you take the wet fingers from your pussy and suck them clean and then the milk soaked fingers are licked.

The smell of your arousal fills my office and you throw your head back as you buck your hips into a self-induced orgasm! You raise you head again and look over at me with glazed eyes. I roll my desk chair close to you and grab the arms of your chair and pull us together. I have already unzipped my pants and pulled them down with my briefs allowing my precum slick cock stand fully erect. You lick your lips in anticipation!

Ah, the wonder of pneumatic rising chairs. I reach down beside you and depress the lever that lifts you high enough that your spread cunt is even with my hips. I then lean down to kiss you, running my tongue between your teeth and into your warm mouth. You suck on it like a small cock. Pulling it out, I move to your chest where I lap up that wonderful

milk your sprayed over yourself and then attack your nipples with my lips. As I am reaching down with my mouth to encircle your aureoles and nipples and suck them in, you feel the tip of my hard cock just kiss the outer lips of your pussy. A gasp escapes your lips as you feel the heat of my manhood teasing your wide open cunt. You want nothing more than to sink it all the way into you and you cry out for me to fuck you!

I intend to draw this out as long as I can - it's payback for the teasing you delivered to me! I rub my cock over your pussy slit for a few minutes and then part to go to my knees. With your legs still spread across the arms of the chair, your most private and secret inner self is open to my hungering mouth! I fall upon you and lap up all the sweet juices you are pouring out and then focus on the marvelous clit that is protruding almost obscenely and invitingly! As I suck it hard into my mouth, you start to thrash your hips around seeking some release. I rest my arm across your abdomen so you can't move and continue to eat out that wanting pussy! Suddenly, you explode with a massive orgasm and ejaculate spray after spray of that love juice into my face and mouth!

As you start to come down from that wave, I pick you up and carry your over to the end of my desk and bend you at the waist over the edge. I lift the hem of your dress up over your swelling hips onto your back. "Spread your legs, Baby! Wider!" and I sink my steel-hard cock deep into your cunt until my balls slap your clit.

"Oh, God, Daddy! Fuck me now and fuck me harder! Please!"

I start to piston my hips harder and harder going in deeper with each thrust until I am hitting your G-Spot and cervix on each stroke. Your cunt grips me in another orgasm as I force my way deep inside you! I reach around you and roll your clit in concert with my own climax and we cum together in one last glorious flashing of lights!

We then realize that the lights flashing are the security patrol outside the building just before they come in. We quickly jump up and adjust our clothes. As we leave the building past the patrolman, he can see my face wet with your cum and can smell us as we pass. You dress buttons are askew and he smiles and says "Have a great weekend, folks!"

I never did finish that project!

silverace1
silverace1
201 Followers