All Comments on 'Julie's New Job'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments
msboy8msboy8over 20 years ago
A rough, Raw story

Boy what a story. It was rough and raw. I don't think it should have gone under the "Loving Couples" area. More like the "Non-concentual Sex" section.

sculptjimsculptjimover 19 years ago
Story?

I didn't give this top vote for the reason that even though a turn on stories with only an outlet of despair is something of a turnoff. I'm affraid I tend toward the vengeful and would strive to make my tormentors suffer extremely for an extended period. Any thing else is the equivalent to stop breathing. Hope may have broken wings but sometimes it has vary sharp teeth and claws. Being what I am I can only hope a sequel involves revenge or at least some justice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
to bad

loved the story but revenge has to be in the cards ... to joan and the initials... if you had used me as the model to jon lol you would never have gotten past the first page... i was in nam two tours special forces .. when joan thought she had something .. she would have figured out pretty quick that 6 wasnt enough... a cpl of dozen blows and i could have had 7 dead people and believe me joan would have been included ... and those rings ... i would have ripped them out ... matter of fact my wife knowing me would have died before she put herself in that position as she would know if they didnt kill her more than likely i would ... or hurt her damn bad ... so yes you lucky you didnt use me as a model ... but i hope f0r a lot of revenge ... and i wouldnt fuck julie with anybodies dick if she had fucked like she said especially a black mans dick ... that makes a woman the scum of the earth ... not worth having anymore for any reason ... maybe as a maid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wow!

There! sure! are! a! lot! of! exclamation! marks! in! this! story!

I only got halfway through the first page before I had to comment! The exclamation marks are a distraction! And if they happen at the end of every sentence, then it detracts from the story! They lose all their impact with repetition!

Get rid of 90% of those exclamation marks, and the story will be markedly improved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Boring

Boring. The constant repetition of how awful Jon and Julie's life is detracts from the "story", not that there's much of a story here.

I see little point in wasting more time with this nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bull shit of a story

Where did you ever come up with a shit load of horse shit like this it would have been better to write a story like the wife that wanted to be stripper than this bull shit that should have been in bdsm instead of loving wifes and how could you justify this to be in loving wifes if i was that husband i would have shot both him and the wife

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Horse shit comes from horses assholes.

First of all a contract that is all about performing sex is not legal. Second a husband that will not fight and kill for his wife doesn't deserve to be married. Same with a mentaly retarded slut whore that lets herself be dominated by a slut whore and black or white men deserves to have her neck wrung like a chicken and tossed on the trash heap.

So the black men were big and bad..No one is as big and bad as a bullet that weighs very little. I would have myself a killing spree and fuck all you woosey ultra liberal mutherfuckers that don't like it. You all have cunts, men and women alike.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
load of crap

I wouldnt waste the ink on this story the husband is a wimp and a ass hole to stay with a cheating bitch that she is first she didnt want to take the project now she wants it the husband should divorce her or get the goods on the company and sue the company for what they did to his marriage and his whore of a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Buy a gun and shoot yourself. This is slug slime.

Read the title again, and again, and again....this is just like your story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
To curious2c

Man your mind is right up there with serial rapist/killers. You have a worped since of Loving Wives, you need help. This is not even close to being erotic, I'll not read anymore of you sick crap. I'm sorry to say it took me to read or finish a 1/4 of the first page to see that you are totally screwed up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GREAT ACTION

Keep up the great work. Mind boggling and well put together. Loved the action and realistic descriptions altho to bad it had to happen to nice (maybe) folks. Ready and waiting for the next Chapter?? Bring it on!! ;o)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
How ,many did he kill before they killed him?

Personally afteer the little show and tell. I would have waited on the wife to take her next trip and killed everyone that got near her. It can be so easy when you have nothing to lose.

Leto DegeneresLeto Degeneresover 15 years ago
Can't wait to see what happens

Ah, Loving Wives. This is out there in the fantasy and should get forgiveness for contrived situations. Sure, there are some problems with build-up, especially with Jon. There really needs to be more justification for Jon's thinking.

Oh, and Loving Wives. Why do I do this to myself? I, for one, will be praying for redemption in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Stupid pile of garbage

Curious2c should be embarassed to put his name on this pile of shit. Former college friend with shady reputation asks his wife to work on a spcial project for her in LA at twice her current salary Wife is reluctant to take on project and asks Dumbo husband what he thinks. Dumbo says "sure try it".Nneither one of these mental giants bother to ask what the project entails so dumb wife takes job with the blessing of dumb husband with no idea of what her duties will be . Please, Can anyone be that stupid. I gave up after page 1.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hate it, Hate It

This is the worst you have possible ever wrote. Have read some of your other stories and they was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Geez

This guy has got to be the ultimate wimp. He ignores Julie's obvious cries for help when she calls while in LA and even leaves her there for six weeks?! Unbelievable!

Then ignores his own intuition that something is wrong and lets Joan and her cronies in to subdue him. He must love being tied and subjugated if he gets hard from it. He should have so much fear and anger flowing through him that he'd be unable to get hard but this guy is getting off on being forced to watch his wife be dominated.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
thirty-six years old she still looks beautiful.

That's BS so I stopped reading and rated it 1*. No old hide is beautiful and even at 26 it is difficult.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago
This is very sick ass shit

I am believing you could use a frontal labotamy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Buy a gun....off 'em all

End of problem

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 12 years ago
Interesting.

I'll have to read one more chapter to decide if there's any merit.

Why do some of you people bother reading if you don't like the subject. There personal attacks are really unwarranted.

DWarnock, you really are an idiot. I'd rather bang a good looking 30+ than most self centered 20 somethings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The only way

The only way to continue this is to have Joan, her henchmen and her clients in La. die a slow brutal almost medieval death at the hands of Jon. Otherwise the story as it stands would just be pointless trash.

user110user110almost 12 years ago
i gotta agree with anon below

unless you plan some pretty spectacular revenge, dont waste the calories. nobody likes seeing the bad guys win.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Question

What the fuck was that? And why?

Give Jon an automatic weapon and take care of business.

You actually have seven more chapters to this mess?

What the fuck

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 11 years ago
YOU ARE ONE SICK SOB

Ya know God made big men and he made small men. But Colt made them all equal. So you can probably guess what would have happened at my house. We are talking blood bath starting with Joan. People don't put up with this kind of crap. So call a tow truck to get your head out of your ass and get into some kind therapy to hopefully fix your fucked up mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

What the fuck is wrong with you sick mother fucker??? I would take a power drill to my head if I actually had thoughts like that!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
no legal binding shit

if she abides by it and stays a whore that is on her i would divorce her ass and toss her our.

Then when i found the blackmailers i would put a bullet in each of them. People that do shit like that deserve to die. Let me catch a sick fucker like that blackmailing a friend or my wife i promise they will die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is the biggest piece of shit story ever

Totally unbelievable and makes no sense what so ever! Total crap! No husband can be that stupid and not ask right from the start what she will be doing. Then it just gets more stupid as it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WTF? Unbelievable

Get a gun, shoot haflmthe black bastards. Then tie 'em up and force them to blow each other. Joan. Have her tied to a chair and the pour battery avoid on her face.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Unconvincing

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Calling this offal

would be an insult to garbage. Without reading the other chapters you know the doofas and the whore end up together and in love.

FD45FD45over 10 years ago

I owe cantbuymy an apology. I thought his shit was over the top.

How wrong I was.

This worked very hard, in a poorly written format, to violate every single sense of ethics the reader could envision...with a ton of gratuitous sex and very little story.

Wife goes off...say YES to being a whore?

While I wonder if the author has some rational and understandable motive for all of this, I certainly don't wonder enough to finish the story.

Why does everyone believe that the police are totally powerless? I guess to make a 'better' (read: more lazy) story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I know, first effort and all, duely noted,

Did you have to make the bad guys black? OldBear

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Wow...

c2c, I'm a bit surprised by this one and not in a good way. Your tales are usually a LOT better than this, and at least have some grounding in reality. This one read like a really bad episode of The Twilight Zone with NO basis in reality whatsoever. Call the fuckin' cops! Tell them everything, then move to another fuckin' town if the cops won't do shit about it. Change the couples' names. There are so many ways out of the situation they're in that it isn't even funny. Get a gun and go on a fuckin' rampage, starting with Joan and then her cronies afterward. A suppressed HK USP-9 or MP-5 would come in REAL handy there!

You write this as if the couple has no friends or family that they can call to get help. You write this as if the cops are completely powerless as Jon and Julie don't even think about calling them! They should have Julie over a barrel in no time. Jesus H. Christ!

This is the first 1 I've ever given one of your tales. To avoid giving you even more 1 Bombs, I'm just going to stop reading this one now, and I will not be finishing this series. WAY too over the top and unbelievable for me, and that's saying something!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

simply crap!

PTraumPTraumabout 10 years ago
One of the keys to what I call good writing...

Is an emotional response. This (and at the time of this posting I still hadn't read the last page) made me angry. Given the number of chapters, I'm rather hoping for some (A LOT) of revenge, but, if this were me (not as a writer, but a real scenario where I am Julie's husband)...I throat punch the bitch (Julie) and thereby end her "suffering" (and this assuming she would be 'suffering' since the postulate has been laid forth that she actually is enjoying this (which is beyond me). I am planning on continuing with the story, but only in the hope that there is as colorful a retribution (reckoning) as there has been of the marriage/woman hating.

To Curious's credit (and I acknowledge that this May be premature), one of the reasons this angered me so is because I love women. If HeShit (He She It) is able to raise this level of anger it has to be because Curious also loves women (read marriage) fore it is only through love that one can hate so much.

If you show me a cynic, I'll show you a burned romantic waiting to be rediscovered (says the cynic).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
give main characters balls for once

I think it would have made for a really good continuation if you had Jon grow some balls, go out and buy a gun, and next time Joan tries to come in ... kill her and everyone else

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I am done with this series.

Husbands irregular work schedule could only indicate that he was a professional hit man. He should have solved his wife's problem by eradicating Joan and the rest of the 'L.A. Gang'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
At A Total Loss

Forced cuckoldry. The entire thing is preposterous and not worthy of any real man's time. Who let's their wife start any new job or career without extensive discussions? It goes downhill rapidly from there.

fifteen16fifteen16about 9 years ago
Credible

A good story and am reading a second time, not all stories are realistic and this is very much fantasy. No problem but where possible I think it better to be as realistic as possible which can give some credibility to the incredible. Realistically, wife says to hubby, "my friend has offered me a job" , what is the very next thing hubby is going to say, "doing what" or " what sort of business is it" it's a guaranteed spontaneous question. If we meet a soldier home on leave we always ask "how long are you home". We are still kept in the dark even when Joan comes to the barbeque. We the reader know something is amiss that is why we read here, he would have asked and she could have said anything, for example function and party organiser. The reader is then drawn in to believing it's a legitimate job giving greater emphasis to the truth. I hope this is taken as constructive criticism as I like this writers stories and look forward to others. let us be fair to writers here criticism is the easy, writing is hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well if you go for a second chapter you need to put a spine in his back

I found the takeover by Joan and her bullies to be implausible. I think John listens closely to Joan's rantings and lets her feel she has got over on him. But we'll see what and if you decide to do about this. He apparently has some videos so the first stop should be an attorney. then a good PI. His house needs to be wired for video and sound in every room. and someone needs to look into Joan and the people she represents - quietly. He needs a lot more information before he gets a plan together. No vote for now. We'll see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nope

It just doesn't work.

He would have been on the first plane to L.A. when she was not calling him. He would have insisted on knowing the hotel before she left.

When she finally contacted him three days late, the warning claxons would have been going full bore.

Before she even left, he would have read the obvious signs and had her quit.

This thing is drivel, and doesn't even deserve the FIRST chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dead Men Walking!

Any man who was put through this crap would have killed the Bitch friend and all six blacks. And would have been in his right to do so. As for his slut wife- kick her to the curb!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sick

One of the poorest written ... didn't bother to finish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1 star

I'd rewrite this story, and there would be 2 dead cunts and a bunch of dead niggers! It would all be in self defense.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 9 years ago
No score.

I couldn't finish the second page. I might return at a later date.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
God No!

Please don't continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
They must all

Pay the ultimate price.,starting with the black guys white guy LA Guys, Joan then leave the wife to die alone and miserable as nothing but a white trash whore!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great job loved the3 story and the content. gave you a 5

for pissing off dear annony!!!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Ugh!

He should get Joan alone, and torture her to death, then throw Julie out, never to come back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please stop.

The premise that Julie accepts a job, when neither she nor her husband even knows what business Joan is in or what the job will entail, is so ludicrous as to make the whole thing ridiculous. Please apply your writing talents to a more plausible premise.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 8 years ago
Most appropriate

Comments I have ever seen for a story. I may love the bitch but she made her bed. I would have walked out and got my defenses together and then gone out and killed the all. What would I have to loose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So, the next day Jon goes to a gun and knife show

and buys two 12 ga. pump shotguns so the next time the assholes show up he drills all of them, saving the bitch Joan for last. Then he shoots off her legs at the knees and watches as she bleeds to death. Then he calls the cops and uses the videos as proof that they raped her. They go into witness protection until he realizes what she's done, kills her, and then himself.

OR, he skips the cops and kills her before taking the shotgun to his head.

I must admit that I skimmed over the last three pages just to see how it ended. 2* at best, unfortunately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
See a Doctor

This crap is so nonsensically stupid and beyond sane belief that the author very, very seriously needs to see a doctor for an immediate assisted suicide procedure. Save everyone a lot of trouble and grief and just kill yourself, please!

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
WHEN DOES THE MONSTER APPEAR

and who does the monster eat. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Keep going

Yeah keep it going, I would sure like to read about some payback for those assholes.

Don't let the really stupid comments get you down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Gaxk!??

Ummm... Yuk?

IMSmutIMSmutover 7 years ago
Too bad...

... c2c likes to use the "drugued housewife blackmailed into becoming a slut" device so much. They are consistently his worst stories. He rarely manages to get some emotional content in them and verisimilitude is shot out the window.

He is at his best when not using it, see "Jim and Sharon", "Business Trip Transformation", and "Lightning and Chainsaws".

I have to wonder if in this one he wasn't trying to find out how much he could disgust the audience...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Crap!

What a sick piece of crap!! He should have put a knife to the boss ladies throat and cut a little until she agreed to let his wife out of the contract.

gmann57gmann57about 7 years ago

Jon should kill Joan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just looked at the score

For this tripe 3.74.........you cheat, no way. and 4+ for the rest of this crap which I will not bother with. You seriously need help, go see a quack. If you are married I suggest you do not let yr wife see this, unless she is in need of help as well

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
terrible

story that says more about the author being a misogynist and wanting to suck black dick than anything else

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sick!!

need I say more....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
bullshit

he was ambushed and forced to play along. After the release joan would die a very painful death and L.A. would have a lot of postings in the obituaries. goes without saying that julie is a single whore too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just god awful drivel

Horrible. Why aren't lots of people going to jail?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Totally moronic drivel from a totally moronic "writer"

Absolutely moronic story without anything remotely intelligent in it. This writer curious2c is a complete idiot and what he writes is the utmost garbage one can find on Literotica. This is not even good enough for masturbators much less for anybody expecting a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I wouldn't wipe up my dog's vomit with this.......wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The only reason to continue

This loathsome, nauseating story , is for the requisite revenge. Even the author deserves some. Do peoe really find this stuff erotic ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
revenge

the only reason to continue this is to see what revenge jon will do to get even.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don't

fucking bother to continue it. Just stupid, cliche filled dreck

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Absolute Garbage!

Can’t even beat my meat to this ridiculous horse shit!🤮 NOTHING sexy about this steaming pile! 🤥 Don’t even bother adding anymore to this crap!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Why do people read Literotica if they don't want Erotica?

This is a fuck story pure and simple! PURE PORN! I think the author used this scenario to accomplish just that. Anyone reading this looking for high art should look elsewhere. They need to find a different site to read. This is a 5 Star Rating for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Should have just ended...

With a bullet in everyone's head including his own, especially his own

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This dogshit is completely overrated.

How come this absolute piece of shit is rather so high? I didnt check if you are still writing. i truly hope you are not. Why dont you do as Matt Wimp Moreau and take off your stories? Especially this repulsive and stinky shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bullshit!

First you fuck what you eat, you don't eat what you fuck. Any man who still loves a cunt who would do and lust for the things being done her deserves it. Why do so many authors make men out to be such wimps.

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

this is totally unbelievable crap as far as legal issues go, this had better get real or I will never read your crap ever again.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Another load of cuck shit you are the worst writer on this site. What a pathetic wimp you must be.

I see you stopped writing thank God!!!

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It's a pity you continued it.

It's implausible, trite (for LW), simply awful. Fortunately you wrote some better stories after, and one was brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ever notice?

wargames, we're waiting for your own story on here so we can see the difference between your perfect style and those of curious2c, so you can show us all how much better yours are compared to curious2c since your the expert. put up or shut up

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

Not my cupa, but I did read the entire story. I will also read the next chapter. I will rate them both after I finish the next part.

Thank you

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

God just please let this idiocy stop.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Anonymous 7 months ago.

You are an insipid idiot. Fucked if I know why emptyheads like you are allowed to breath. You add nothing.

The publishes here encourages votes and comments, so even your tiny brain must understand what that means, l hope.

That said, crawl back into your hole or under a rock and just piss off!!!!

Beast1961caBeast1961caover 2 years ago

Only write more on this, if the husband and wife get to kill all the black cock lovers and Joan... in painful bloody manner... and maybe find a plastic surgeon that can shrink Julie's pussy and ass back to normal... and get rid of the damned piercings... for fuck' sake! Then have their brains scrubbed so they can forget all about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wife: I am starting a new job.

Husband: great, what kind of a job. What will you do?

It doesn’t make any sense that this simple conversation never happened

wonder203wonder203over 2 years ago

What an piece of crap!

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Seen a bunch of really disgusting cuckold wimp wife pulling trains for work stories...but this lowers the bar even further... Sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please don’t bother writing another chapter. It’s a waste of space and time. One star

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

You know it's bad when Mgbdallas wants to "kill them all!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There is no rating low enough for this shit. I skipped as much as possible to get the message. Literotica should be penalized for endorsing this crap. And their staff can get in line with author and the disgusting racist misogynistic characters written here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wimp story apparently written by a wimp themself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fucking fag

MarkTwineMarkTwineabout 1 year ago

Every fucking story you write is worse than the one before. Are you 12? Have you ever had sex? Do you still put your moms panties on while you jack off? Please stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I couldn't get past the first page. This guy is an absolute moron. No questions about what the job was, no concerns about wife's safety. All the clues in the world. I didn't read far enough to find out what she was doing, BUT I DON'T NEED TO to understand what's going on. Fucking idiot. Write a believable character, and I will enjoy the story. If not, not worth my time.

sf_operative63sf_operative639 months ago

Just stop writing. if this was real life, the 6 men who strongarmed the husband would have been lynched!!!

DOL

Hiram325Hiram3259 months ago

Just fucking walk away.

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian9 months ago

One of the dumbest stories I've ever read on this site.

Opinionated1Opinionated17 months ago

I doubt I could add anything constructive to the other comments. You have some real problems

in your head if you think this is entertaining to anyone but yourself.

korba76korba766 months ago

"... at least one more turn...."

Don't bother...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous