All Comments on 'Julie's Night of Exploration'

by LadyTemptress

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Reminder Of Old Times

great story, over a bit too quickly.

It reminds me of some of the times I've had swinging in years gone by.

Thank you,

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Lady.. a truly hot story! There will be a chapter 2 won't there?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
good story but...

i am really having problems with these multiple, multiple, multple orgasms all these women have. My wife is done after one good one...no interest in continued sex..maybe twice a year she'll go one more but 7 or 8?? LET NOT EVEN TALK ABOUT THE GUYS give us a break how about real sex with great pleasure and one orgasm.

southtxcouplesouthtxcoupleabout 19 years ago
Great Story

This is what wife and I are looking to happen somewhere down the road.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
multiple orgasms do exist

Thanks for the great story. Three or four orgasms aren't too many. I can attest to the fact that many women (like me) are blessed with that ability. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
OK but

It seemed as if you were writing from a disinterested point of view -- like some of the passion on the part of the author was missing. It is all from an external point of view -- you used "everyone" a lot. Nothing from inside the action -- as if from any of the characters point of view. There is no such person as "everyone".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very Hotttttt!!!

Thank you for a VERY HOTTT story. My lady and I have a fantasy and your story gets close. In regard to the multiple orgasms, I must comment that we can attest to the fact that my lover usually has multiples, then a final one when she and I cum together. Keep up the great work!

Rad'lRad'labout 19 years ago
Great story

Great story - marred by the occasional mistake in the pronoun used.

msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
Nice story LT

Good story, but it would have been better with more indepth play by play and if the men changed partners.

Don1028Don1028over 18 years ago
I was totally confused

I'll give it a 100 for plot but I had a tough time trying to read and understand who was doing what and with whom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous