All Comments on 'July: Seduced to Cheat'

by casanova-ben

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Too Bad

YOur stories are somewhat sad in that you take satisfaction in possibly destroying a marriage, and in any event, destroying a trust between your victim and her husband.

Maybe the tables should be turned, and his wife/girlfriend should cheat on the seducer.

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Very, Very Wonderful!

This story needs a continuation into a more meaningful and sordid affair, regardless of spouses involved.

gdavisgdavisalmost 19 years ago
Great plot, horrible dialogue

I actually like the set up and plot of the story, you're not afraid of writing the main character as a selfish prick, he's a bit of a villian, which is interesting. Unfortunately, the dialogue is pretty weak, especially during sex. Is she supposed to be an immigrant and I missed that part? Because what she says sounds like something I would expect from a comic using a bad Russian accent.

But the story does have a lot of promise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Dreary Pushy Nasty Husband

Not a sympathic reader in sight as your words bore home - holding her job and marriage in limbo - where is the real story - what is his risk or consequence if any?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
been there -haven't done that

Great story. I've been there... everything but the act which would have made it adultery. I'm single. We loved being together, just in each other's company. We got each other off... orally, manually, anally. But we stayed away from adultery. Her husband was married to his career and his money. She stayed for her children. Three years after we met her husband died of a massive heart attack. We waited a decent interval after the funeral, two or three whole hours, before comsumating our love. We married six months later. We never regretted not having broken the commandment against adultery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

all i can say is a lot more of the same great story

CyberSearcherCyberSearcherabout 13 years ago
What!?!

Hate this shit.

01cowboy6401cowboy64about 12 years ago
Poor

Lots of spelling errors. A very simple story. Not enjoyable to read at all.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 10 years ago
WOWWWWWWWW

What a great story! Definitely one of my favorites ..... But it deserves a part 2!

Also I can not believe this is your ONLY on this site ?

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
No longet

No longer a faithful loving wife, she was.now the faithless whore of another man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great seduction! I love it when a married woman opens her legs for another married man!

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 2 years ago

I don't want to loose this job???? You don't want to LOSE this job. Loose is likew the way Aholes wear their pants!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous