July: Seduced to Cheat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I could wait was one weekend. I called her on Monday, asking, how is she, and maybe we could meet and talk, and she found some reasons not to meet me, the same happened on Tuesday and Wednesday. During our conversation on Wednesday I got really pissed off and became rude.

"This is not only MY business, but ours. I am not a teenager to play with. If you don't want to see me, just say so instead of thinking of some funny reasons. Live your life, lady, good luck and bye ..."

I ended the call and tried to calm down looking through the window. Well, I know, this is not right what I want to do, and what I did to her. Though obviously she liked the experience, she tried now to avoid me and save herself from getting involved too much into our affair. Maybe I should let her go, this would be fair. I relaxed a bit.

It was then that the phone rang. July's voice – when I heard her, my heart trembled. Was I falling in love? I don't now.

"John, I am sorry. You are right, we should meet and talk things out and then somehow end with this adventure."

"Yes, July. Lets do it today."

"John, today I have a real reason – honestly. I have to be home before six. Really. Please, could we meet tomorrow?"

"OK, July. Tomorrow, my office, five o'clock."

"Ok, John. See you".

I was happy. I couldn't wait. The next day was for me only about July. While sitting in the meetings, and meeting our partners, and discussing things with my assistants, my mind always remembered July and our meeting in the evening. I even had to postpone a diner with our partners to the next day to be able to meet July today. I just told them, that I am very sorry, but something really urgent is coming up, and I asked my assistant Laura to keep company for them in the evening. They were quite happy about it – Laura was a nice looking smart girl, and they loved to be with her.

I saw July a couple of times during the day. She blushed, when we met and tried to avoid my eyes. She looked strict and sexy, as always – black skirt, coming above her knees, and white shirt – semi transparent, giving a hint about her sexy bra. And her nice nylon clad legs on high-heels.

At five o'clock I was still talking on the phone with my boss, when July came in. She was clearly embarrassed, but entered quickly, closing the doors behind her. I showed her to sit, and took the key to lock the door. When, keeping the mobile at my ear and saying all these "uhuh" to the boss, I came to the door and locked it, July became all red from embarrassment, and wanted to say something. I put my finger to my lips, showing her to be silent. So she just sat there and waited, while I finished my conversation.

When I put the phone down, we stared at each other for a while. I could see many different feelings in her eyes – shame and anxiety, gentleness and guilt...

I came to her, sat dawn on a chair next to her and took her hand in my two.

"you are very beautiful, July."

"Please, John, stop it. You promised."

"what is wrong about my admiration? I admire your beauty, and I always did."

She looked at me, her eyes were wetting, and sighed deeply.

"It felt so good to be with you, to make love to you, July, I just cannot forget all this, the memories are coming and coming back, like some hungry spirits.."

"John, it was very very nice, it felt great... yes, John, but we have to stop, and you understand it, don't you?"

I just looked at her and said nothing.

"Listen, John, it is better to stop now, before we go too far. I don't want to loose my family, I still love my husband, and I am not ready to make any serious decisions about my future..."

"OK, July, now please listen to me. I am not going to ruin your family life. I don't want any changes in my family life either. It's just an adventure. It's just you and me, from time to time having some nice moments of closeness."

I kissed her fingertips and brushed her fingers against my cheek. July closed her eyes. I knew – she will be mine today again. I started to kiss her palm, and she sighed and squirmed a little in her chair.

Suddenly she opened her eyes, looked at me and asked:

"John, how many lovers do you have?"

Here we go. She wants to be the only one.

"July, you are the only woman I adore. I wish you could be my lover – the only one. It is just you."

"But you had some other affairs before?"

"Yes, July. I don't want to lie to you."

She looked at me for while, and I was still busy with her palm. Her hand became active, her fingers started to caress my face, while I was kissing her palm.

"John, tell me, please, how long usually your affair goes on?"

OK. Now she wants some guaranties of stability. She doesn't want to be "the next one".

"It depends, July. It may be one month, several months, several years. It depends on you – if you really decide to finish our affair, it will stop."

"and you – why don't you stop it?"

"I don't believe I am able to stop making love to such a beautiful woman."

She smiled to me.

"John, you are impossible. I am starting to believe, that I am THIS beautiful..."

"July, you are. I want to kiss you all – all of you, every part of you beautiful body."

And I started kissing her arm, coming closer and closer to her neck. Long, partly covered by her freely falling blond hair, neck. When I reached it, I started not only to kiss it, but also lick it. I could feel the taste of her perfume, and I liked the feeling of her hair brushing against my face. She was breathing intensely, and I could feel her soft tits moving at my chest – that was wonderful feeling. For a moment I pressed my chest harder at her tits and she moaned...

When I came with my kisses to her face, and was coming closer and closer to her lips, she made a try to stop.

She stood up – gently, keeping my hands in hers, obviously trying not to annoy me. I stood up too, pulled her closer to me and looked at her eyes smiling. I didn't say anything, I was waiting, what will happen next. She sighed and tried to speak out – her voice was bit hoarse.

"John, we should stop, while we can."

"July, I cannot."

I smiled at her and bent down to this small woman to smell her hair.

"you smell sooo good, July, I want to eat you alive."

Now July smiled at last. But she tried again.

"John, lets just stop it and have a nice memory of our small affair."

I embraced her and started to stroke her hair. She put her forehead at my chest and continued talking – it seemed, that she addressed my belly.

"John, I like you a lot, you are wonderful lover, but we have to stop, it is not fair."

My hand came lower, started to stroke her back, and then – slowly – came down to her nice and round ass. As I was a lot taller, than July, I had to bend down a bit to reach her ass. As I was bending, July's head came up to my shoulder, she turned her head towards my neck, and, as she talked, I could feel her warm breath.

"John.... Oh... please, let's be strong, lets stop it now.... Oh... what are you doing, John, please, John...."

She started gasping as my hand, caressing her ass, came even lower, reached her inner thighs, and started to move in between them, slightly touching also her crotch. My left hand came down too and lifted her skirt. Now the feeling was marvelous – I could reach the end of her black stockings, and caress her bare skin above them, and feel damp of her panties. Her words became unrelated, she was talking something, but that just added some more excitement to me.

"Oh, John.... You... we... shouldn't..... please.... Oh .... Think a bit.... No..."

She made one more try – she tried to push me away, but she was very week. As she was pushing me, I held her with my left arm, and looked at her eyes. Her eyes were dimmed with lust. That was it.

In a quick movement I bent down and kissed her. She moaned and tried to turn her head, then I started kissing her ear, which obviously was her week point, she moaned, and I could feel her becoming a bit limp at my hands, and when I kissed her lips again, she was waiting for me. Now that was a pure passion. Her hands started roaming around my body – my shoulders, my back, then – my ass. She pulled my ass towards her and my hardon pressed at her belly – almost between her tits. Now, as I straitened up, I couldn't keep our kiss – her head was too low, and I couldn't reach her nice ass, so I started to undress her quickly. She did the same for me. Her bra was so sexy, - I thought, that she might have put it on for me...

I swept the papers from my table with one hand, took July by her ass and lifted her on the table. While she was sitting here, we kissed again, passionately exploring each other's mouth, and my hands were playing with her nice soft tits.

Then I pushed her to lie down and started kissing and licking and gently biting her tits. She was so excited at the moment, that she could hardly catch her breath, her hands were unconsciously playing with my hair and my ears, she was moaning and gasping more and more and suddenly she tensed, her arms embraced my head with a strong grip, her nice legs pressed at my nude torso and she let out a long low squeal. It was not very loud, so I didn't worry, that someone might hear us, but I stayed there in July's embrace, my cheek pressed against her soft tit, and was very surprised. She came just from my play with her tits – she should be absolutely starving for sex... I was so excited myself, I almost came in my pants, when I heard her squeal and felt her nylon-clad legs coming up and pressing at my sides.

OK, lady, that's the way to go. When she relaxed again, I came back to my work with her tits. After a while I came down to her belly – it was very tender and sensitive. She was giving some little shivers from the touches of my lips and my tongue there.

I didn't go straight to her pussy. First I attended her legs – from her thighs up there to her knees, and I paid some attention to these sensitive places behind her knees, and all the time I enjoyed my view very much. July was laying there on the table, her eyes closed – sometimes she looked down at me, - her mouth open, she licked her nice puffy lips from time to time. Her hands were on her tits, playing with them. I was holding her legs high up in the air to make it more comfortable to kiss them all over.

I wanted to fuck her now, but stopped myself . When my head came down to her crotch, she suddenly tried to stop me, to move my head with her hands away from her pussy... OK, I thought, you are not used to it. But I didn't stop. First I licked her pussy lips. Very gently, very slow. After a while I started to look for her clitoris, and my tongue found it. Her moan was quite impressive at this moment. Then I put two my fingers into her soaked pussy, and kept working on her clitoris.

The orgasm was powerful. I had a strange feeling of satisfaction myself. It seemed to me, that her orgasms fulfilled my desire for sexual satisfaction as well. But the feeling subsided when I looked at the beauty of this excited woman. She tried to fight her desire at first, but here she was – naked, gasping, with a man other than her husband standing in between her spread legs.

I prepared my cock for entering her. I wanted her to be back in her senses, when I enter her pussy. When she finally looked at me, I pushed a little at her pussy lips and my cockhead was inside. She was looking at me with a strange look.

"Fuck me, you nasty man. Do it. I want you."

That was more than enough. I pushed, she gasped, locked her high-heeled legs behind me, and we started the ride. That was a crazy ride – maybe because of the long foreplay I was quite calm now and it seemed, that I will fuck her forever. After a while I freed myself from her legs, turned her around and fucked her doggy style, all the time groping her tits. That was very exciting – I could see her nice legs, her round and soft ass, and I could have handful of her tits. When I felt, that I am close, I slowed down. Then I went for it again.

"July, I love this so much, you so beautiful, I don't want to come. I want to fuck you forever."

She moaned. And then she came. That was not a big one. She just tensed up, leaned back at me, her arms came back and pulled at my ass and she shuddered several times. Then she relaxed, came off my cock, pushed me to lay on the floor. She needed some time to recover, so she just lay on my leg, with her leg bent and hooked around my ankle, her tits pressed at my thigh, and head very close to my crotch. At first she just caressed gently my cock with her fingers, then sighed, moved closer and started kissing my balls.

Fuck! I stopped breathing. That was something. Something amazing. She licked the balls and the thighs next to them, and then belly above my cock, never touching the cock itself. I closed my eyes, though the view was wonderful too. This strange wife, kissing and licking my balls... But the pleasure was so big, I just had to relax and enjoy it without distraction. When – at last – her warm wet mouth came to my cockhead and I felt her soft lips closing up around it, and her tongue playing with the head, pleasure was so intense, that I felt tickling at my toes. I moaned.

After a while I just couldn't stand it anymore. Without taking my cock from her mouth I moved us so, that we turned around. Now she was beneath me, and I started to fuck her mouth – slowly and carefully, trying not to hurt her. When I came, I pushed deeper and kept her head by her hair, while she was swallowing.

When I finished, I moved her up to me and embraced her – and she embraced me. I kissed her gently, then looked at her eyes.

"July, you are my lover. I am your lover. Lets just keep it like that. We need each other. I never felt so good before you."

She laid her head on my shoulder. Her eyes were looking at mine. She didn't say anything, but her look was very open. There was no shyness, no shame, even no guilt.

She was relaxed and a little surprised at was has just happened to her. Instead of faithful loving wife of her husband she was now sensuous, passionate lover of another man.

12