All Comments on 'June Meets Dale'

by june613

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Liked the story. There's something about wanting a cock while in pantyhose that I totally get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Not crazy about the story. rather boring

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cd cock whore

As I grew up I immediately got a urge to crossdress and give myself to men. I wanted the cocks and the cum. Although I liked girls I knew there was no way they could take the place of hard cum filled cocks. After taking my first cock in my boipussy I was hooked for life. being treated like a fuck whore bitch and feeling the cock buried deep in my ass and knowing that I'd have a nice load of hot cum shot in me turned me on. The only thing missing was dressing as a girl. Eventually, I got deep into wearing female clothing and giving myself to men. The clothes, makeup, fake tits, etc added whole new thrills. I looked forward to getting guys to treat me as a girl they were raping. The feeling was fantastic and i got hooked on it and still do it to this day. my preference is to be gangbanged with 15-20 at a time servicing my cunt. I came to believe that if they were to try it every female in the world would become a low life cock slut whore.

Riki1942Riki1942over 3 years ago
Grinding

I'm a crossdresser all the way, wear full makeup and have an androgynous/feminine hair style. My boyfriend doesn't crossdress but, he does like to wear pantyhose and feel our nylon encased legs rubbing together while he fucks me.

I liked the mention of grinding because it's one of my favorite moves. When I'm on top and riding him, I love to sit down all the way on his cock, with him buried all the way to the balls in my ass, and grind!

When I'm being fucked, there are so many sinsations that they are sometimes distracting and make it harder to concentrate on any single one of them. My butt hole sphincter is, for me, a very sensitive and hugely erogenous zone. I love to feel that pressure on my ring as I grip and squeeze a cock with it! When I'm on top and sit down on him all the way to bone, grind my ass sideways and in little circles, his cock can't sway around like it does when he is part way out. Any grinding around with my ass makes the root of his cock transfer that sideways pressure right to my ring. Since he isn't thrusting, I can just concentrate on just feeling stuffed full and that wonderful feeling of what his cock is doing in my ring!

Riki

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous