Jungle Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could almost feel the heat of his burning stare warming her breasts and her nipples peaked instantly, hardening into taut buds.

"I want to play with them, will you let me?"

The soft, teasing question made her take in her breath. "Of course, Daniel," she said, hearing the needy note in her voice but unable to help it. She climbed onto the bed and edged toward where he sat, on her knees with her chest toward him, her bare, uplifted breasts exposed and presented for his touch.

"You seem eager," he murmured, open amusement in his expression. "I like that. You are a pleasure to be with, so receptive, so willing to open for me. Offer me the paradise of your lovely, warm, and petite body, Mai Li."

"I want to serve you in every way," she agreed, aching for him to touch her. When he did, sliding his hands over the roundness of her offered flesh, she savored the sensation, her head titled slightly back and her long hair falling to spill over her shoulders and the backs of her legs.

"Wouldn't it be interesting to see how close I can bring you to climax using only these." He cupped both breasts and lifted them high, simply holding them in his large hands.

The idea excited her, and he knew it. She knelt there, his palms cradling her swelling flesh, and waited with an almost breathless anticipation.

She was not disappointed. He simply stroked at first, light subtle caresses that enticed, his fingers molding and testing the pliant nature of her skin and tissue, not touching her nipples but simply brushing past them until she bit her lip to keep from begging. Closing her eyes, she stayed quiet and still, wanting nothing but his hands at her breasts and the heavy aching fullness of desire. When he eventually did lean over to run his tongue lightly around one tight, straining peak, she couldn't control the soft sound trapped in her throat, nor the heat and moisture increasing and gathering between her thighs.

"Shall I suckle on them?" he asked, his voice betraying his own building need.

"Yes," she murmured, and when his lips closed over one quivering peak, she ran her fingers through his hair, clasping him close. He drew her far into the heated recess of his mouth, sucking hard. With her eyes still closed, Mei Li found it hard to believe that such delectable sensation could exist. Her other breast ached, unfulfilled, until he transferred his attention to it, sucking, licking and touching, bringing her to a trembling level of arousal.

"You're shaking, my Vietnamese beauty," Daniel murmured against one brown, full nipple. "I can tell you like this. Are you close?"

She was close she realized, the throbbing between her legs getting more intense. "I want you inside me," she said, wanting to remain his lover forever. "Now."

She was on her back in an instant, his arms hooked under legs, lifting her knees, but being more careful with her still hurting leg, her hips pulled off the bed. As he positioned himself between her legs, she felt with a sort of joyous wonder, the thick tip of his rigid erection as he gently forced her open with his careful entrance. She began to climax almost at once, needy and frantic as he took his pleasure, her vaginal passage tightening around the slide of his deep, measured thrusts. The wave of release consumed her world and she was barely even aware of how he drove inside her again and again until he was ready to spill his seed. He gave a low groan, his hips pressed so tightly to the apex of her spread thighs that she felt as if they were one being caught in a stormy tempest of passion.

His gaze held hers. She was drowning in the bright pools that were so intent and yet so filled with that mischievous delight. She wanted to speak, to urge him on, to cry out with the anticipation that filled her so completely her mind no longer held sway over her body. Her loins throbbed, filled with an unendurable longing, and yet she must endure. With her eyes she begged for release and yet in this sensual world of utter eroticism she begged also that this would never stop. He opened her legs, his thumbs stroking the moist and swollen lips that were pushed to the side by his penetration. His touch was so delicate and yet it rendered her utterly exposed, utterly at his mercy of the pleasure only he could bring her. She lay there, suspended on the very brink of bliss, and then began to move in and out slowly. Her body jumped as the jolts of pleasure washed over her slim body. She was aware of nothing but the waves of pleasure breaking over her.

Over and over Daniel slid inside her, his own flesh now throbbing with need. Mei Li's eyes were open wide as she gazed up at him, still caught in the rolling peaks of a climax that had changed shape, had begun to sharpen, to build anew. He knelt up between her thighs and drew her legs onto his shoulders. He drove deep into her, to the very edge of her womb, and he held himself there, sliding his hands down her thighs to cup her raised buttocks. She arched her back with a small sob, trying to draw him even further within her as her inner muscles tightened around him. With a wicked smile, he withdrew slowly inch by inch until the very tip of his shaft stroked the nerve-stretched entrance to her body. Then, with one swift thrust, he sheathed himself within her again.

Mei Li cried out, again and again. It was unbearable, it was astounding, it was unimaginable. Some of her juices gushed out, bathing Daniel's manhood. Her fingernails raked his back and she clung desperately to him, clasping him tight in her arms, clinging to him as if he were driftwood in a rough sea.

At last her hands fell limply from his back. "Oh, my! What was that?" She could barely speak, her mouth pressed into his shoulder, tasting the salty sweat on his skin.

Daniel rolled to the side and lay still, his chest heaving, his belly glistening with sweat. One heavy hand moved blindly to cover her mound, his fingers brushing against her sensitive folds.

"That was just an orgasm." If he didn't fornicate her half to death, Daniel thought lazily as he laid there, his fingers drifting down the fall of her silken hair, he would be surprised. Mai Li reclined next to him, the two of them silent since their last tempestuous joining some time before, the tiny room quiet and lit by a low flickering fire. The light emphasized the pure perfection of her petite form; her lovely smooth shoulders, those small breasts, her flat stomach and graceful hips...

Her buttocks was also pleasingly faultless, rounded and perfect above the length of her legs. He loved the way those creamy mounds fit into his hand, firmer than her breasts, but just as softly feminine and alluring.

"You have," he broke the silence by whispering, "a very beautiful bottom. Have I mentioned it?"

At his words, she glanced up, her eyes wide on her beautiful face. She lowered her gaze, the muscles in her throat moving as she swallowed. "If that is compliment, thank you."

Rubbing his hand over her hip, he touched the firm curve behind it and squeezed lightly. "Roll over on your stomach, let me look at it."

After nearly a week of sexual initiation in his bed, she hesitated only a second before complying. He took a breath as she turned face down, the elegant curve of her spine and length of her legs a lesson in the beauty of the female form. He knew that not all women enjoyed anal sex, and she was too small and too delicate for him to take her that way with his large manhood. But, he had promised her he would make up for waking her from a sound sleep the other morning, taking his own satisfaction with almost violent speed. She had liked it when he had pushed into her anus with his finger before and she had climaxed with a fierce rush; he had felt the nectar of her sexual juices flow into his mouth the second he had touched her in that sensitive, forbidden spot.

Rolling to his knees, he rubbed her bare bottom lightly, his fingers tracing the small crease where her cheeks met her upper thighs. "So perfect," he said, sliding his hands along her hips.

Facedown, Mei Li lay very still, unmoving, but somehow he sensed the rising sense of stimulation inside her. It was almost as if they were so in tune sexually that he knew what would arouse and excite her. Slightly spreading her cheeks, he examined the deep cleft of her buttocks, seeing the small puckered opening there with a flare of intense arousal. It was so small, he thought with wonder, yet those nerves were so very sensitive. Letting his finger drift down the crevasse, he paused at that delicate opening, pushing the pad of his finger lightly against it, feeling her tense.

"Relax," he said soothingly.

She didn't move, supine, his finger resting on that vulnerable spot, her body a symbol of female submission and her glorious hair in disarray over her shoulders.

"Did you enjoyed this," he asked her, applying a little more pressure but not penetrating the tiny opening, "when I did it before?"

A breath escaped, her bottom rising a little. "I enjoyed it."

He wasn't certain if she was merely being obedient or truthful, but he placed his hands inside her thighs and spread them apart. Daniel moved between them, leaving her still face down, arms at her side, her legs wide open and her bottom displayed invitingly in front of him. Kneeling there, he reached down between her legs and found her sex with the fingers of his left hand, sliding them inside her vaginal passage, coating them with the fluids of their previous copulation. She sighed as he withdrew from her slick entrance, only to sharply catch her breath when he opened her buttocks again and his lubricated finger probed her small, very tight rear passage. "Don't fight this," he whispered. "If done with great care, there will be great pleasure, the sensation unique. I think you'll like it, my sweet, passionate Mei Li."

He began to penetrate, easing into the incredible tightness of her anus, going very slowly. Her face was averted, but her body slightly tense, and as he worked inside a little at a time, she made a small whimper that changed to a gasp when he was embedded to his knuckle. She was hot, the muscles of her rectum clenching around his penetration, and he probed deeper, finally burying his finger as far as he could go.

Mei Li moaned as he began to withdraw and he saw her hands fist in the blankets. He pulled out almost completely, then probed her with his finger again, this time the access easier, his wet finger sliding in. Her shoulders rose and fell, indicating her swift breathing. Continuing the process, he gently imitated the act of sex using his finger in her anal passage, in and out slowly, realizing that she was beginning to moan fitfully. With his other hand he caressed her inner thigh and then her sex, finding the swelling bud of her clitoris. The dual stimulation made her cry out suddenly and she began to push against the inward slide of his stroking finger, her hips lifting against his hand, the small sounds coming from her throat getting more frantic.

He was also very aroused at the erotic sight of her open legs, her satiny bottom displayed for his use, his finger moving in and out. When she began to gasp and shake, he almost went over the edge himself, her inner muscles gripping his finger with frantic need, her body quivering as she cried out and arched backwards.

Slowly he eased his finger and smoothed his hands over her cheeks again, going to his hands and knees behind her. Using those two soft mounds, he rubbed his throbbing erection between them, the friction feeling absolutely delicious. In seconds he was ready to explode and he drew back enough that when he ejaculated with a low groan of carnal joy, his semen spurted over her skin in a hot, wet river, filling the crease separating her buttocks, running between her legs.

Now that was an very arousing sight, he thought. His thick sperm was all over her bottom and lower back, running in white rivulets over the smooth curves. Breathing heavily, he smoothed some the creamy substance downward, into her cleft that was already wet.

"Don't move," he told her, getting up to walk across to where a basin and towel sat in the corner, cleaning his hand and then coming back to wipe his discharge from her bottom. With a careless toss he discarded the soiled cloth and climbed back onto the bed. Daniel gently rolled her over, careful with her injured leg, using his knees to push her legs apart as he settled between them. As if he hadn't just climaxed, he still felt very aroused and wanting, and he kissed her deeply as he entered her.

This time his lovemaking was slow and tender. He stopped often to press his mouth to her soft, warm lips, to whisper in her ear, and fondle her breasts. She climaxed twice before he finally surrendered to orgasmic release. In the aftermath, he pulled Mai Li possessively close, holding her against his body and feeling her almost instantly slide into an exhausted sleep.

"What are you doing to me?" he murmured out loud, gazing into her lovely face as she lay in his arms, his hand reaching up to trace the curve of her cheek. She was more than just beautiful and passionate, he realized, seeing the long length of lashes on her delicate cheeks, the vulnerable curve of her slender throat.

How on earth could he take her back to her village and never touch her again? He didn't want to let her go. He wanted her to stay with him forever.

For the past week, he explored a different world, one of sensuality and pleasure in the arms of a beautiful, uninhibited, incredibly responsive lover. Having done the same things with other women in the past, he wasn't sure just how it was different with Mai Li Trinh, but it was. His intense desire for her was disturbing, but he seemed unable to control it.

Even more disturbing was the undeniable conviction that even if the Viet Cong came for her, he would wish to keep this lovely woman as his partner in love. Maybe even risk going to a town where there was a Christian church and getting married. Inwardly, Daniel knew he would not be able to leave her behind. How to secure her freedom in case of her recapture and she wasn't given to him was indeed a dilemma.

He made her his forever. After marrying her in the first village they came across, they left Vietnam and went to live in Dallas, Texas.

THE END