Junior Year, Tristan's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although Terra had already cum she knew she needed to fuck him to get everything she needed. She then turned around and moved down his body, hovering over his cock. "I need to feel you inside me" she said, with her legs now straddling his waist. Tristan had no qualms with putting his cock into this amazing girl's cunt. She lowered herself onto his cock slowly drawing her breath in deeply as it spread out the walls of her tight cunt.

"Damn your pussy feels so fucking good!" Tristan moaned leaning his head back with his eyes tightly closed. He opened his eyes again as she began to rock back and forth on his cock. The view was amazing, her beautiful face and gorgeous body over top of him was incredibly sexy. She began to bounce on his cock, moving faster as she became accustomed to having his cock inside her, and the way her breasts looked bouncing on top of him was incredible. Her cunt was extremely wet and allowed him to slide easily inside her as she rode him. He wanted her more than ever now, and it was his turn to take control. He lifted himself up off the bed and flipped her on her back, and without ever leaving her cunt or pausing he began to thrust into her.

Terra moaned louder than ever, "Oh yes! Tristan, fuck me!" she shouted. Her moaning and screaming encouraged him as he began to fuck her even harder, pushing deeper into her cunt. "Your cock feels so good. I love the way it feels!" she screamed in ecstasy as she approached her second orgasm."Oh fuck, I'm cumming! Yes, yes I'm cumming!" She wrapped her legs around him tightly and pulled him in close. The way her cunt was contracting on his cock felt amazing and seeing this girl writhe in orgasm and the loud moaning escaping her lips brought Tristan to the brink.

"Terra, I'm going to cum!"

"Do it! Cum in my pussy! I want to feel it!" she said breathily.

"Fuck yes. I'm cumming. I'm cumming inside you!" His cock shot stream after stream of cum into her tight wet cunt. Knowing that her new lover was pouring his seed into her cunt combined with the sensation of the hot liquid filling her brought her to another orgasm as he desperately tried to push his cock deeper into her. He collapsed on top of her and then rolled to the side. She could feel his cum dripping out of her cunt as she lay there gasping for breath. "It's almost 12:30. I think we took longer than twenty minutes." he said jokingly.

"Yes, you definitely did!" shouted Dawn from the other side of the door, causing Terra and Tristan to both laugh. After they got their clothes on Dawn entered the room and they all sat down for a moment joking with each other. Although Tristan and Terra had both gotten what they wanted Dawn was still in the mood to go to the Luau. "I didn't get dressed up and drunk for nothing." she said.

They had all grabbed their things and were heading out of the building when Tristan turned to Terra and asked "I guess you'd have to put that finger down now." a comment which made Terra blush. After nearly three hours of "pre-gaming" they finally arrived at the party at nearly 1 am which luckily for them, was just reaching its peak.

12