All Comments on 'Just 18'

by Irish_Guy17

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
madengineer3madengineer3over 15 years ago
Ouch!

This sounds like an excellent way to handle a guy who is behaving way over the line. He may not have thougth that he had anything to lose, but he sure did. This is a good, but rough, read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This totally SUCKS

I don't know what you and madengineer are into, but keep it away from me! While there's room for all kinds, such an extreme reaction to what a guy is just THINKING is way too close to psycho for my taste. I think your protaganist needs to get hold of some duct tape and razor blades and do a little attitude adjustment of his own on Mom,daughter,and friends . That might be worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not BDSM

This is not BDSM. It is abuse clear and simple. I think the mother needs to be taught a lesson as well as the rest of them because what she did is just sick. There is no room for the kind of behaviour she exhibited in BDSM because BDSM is based on the foundation of Safe, Sane and Consensual. What happened to that man was not Safe, Sane or Consensual. As a side note, if that daughter didn't want to attract attention then she should have worn her skirt without making it appear shorter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
good story

I thought this was pretty good. Would have loved to hear more detail on how they broke him down and all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This story is just perect

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So patently ridiculous it's funny

So they're going to imprison him forever? Yet take the risk of showing him off? To schoolgirls? And somehow maintain his health? And pay for his food. And pay to maintain his place? And what about when his work comes looking? Or his friends or family? And risk prison? There are so many holes in this dumb story that the boat sank after the second paragraph. Idiotic pile of horse manure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's FICTION ! ! !

People comment on these stories as if they are meant to be real experiences.

It's just a work of fiction based on someone's imagination....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A way to avoid

Next time her mother catches you just don’t answer the door pretend your not home

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous