Milker Pain

Story Info
Rachael milks her boyfriends with a machine after chastity.
2.5k words
4.25
190.9k
163
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made a big mistake but I didn't realize how bad until I realized my punishment. I got caught looking at porn by my girlfriend when she came home from work one night. I was busted red handed and the other hand on my cock. She began to spit an angry tirade on me about how she was working her ass off providing for me and my college. Ultimately, she was unfortunately right as she is 5 years older than me working fulltime and funding me through my last year of university.

Out behind her back, she showed me a small gift bag. I clenched and began to freak out when I saw what was inside it. Surprisingly, Rachael pranced on top of me trying to hold me down as I felt something cold and sharp come over my dick. I looked up when I heard a click and Rachael released her grip on me to see my cock trapped in a stainless steel cage held together by a tight ring at the base of the shaft leading down to the scrotum encased in it with the sheath surrounding the shaft all over the skin, the end of the sheath rounded and larger with my mushroom cloud head shoved into it for accommodation. The ring and sheath connected together with a gold plated, small key lock.

"Your cock is mine. Not porn's." Her words shook my soul.

I accepted the punishment thinking that I would be released for sex when she wanted it but it didn't happen. Instead, Rachael's low sex drive took over as she forced me to eat her out only a few times a week and then letting my cock out to clean it and shave when she came home and putting it right back in not even allowing me to touch.

After the first week, Rachael didn't get what she wanted. She expected me to obey her but instead, I resented every second of her when she was around me. I tried pulling the cage off, sawing it, trying to do what I can that way I could get off as the extreme sexual frustration came over me but it wouldn't budge. It was constantly uncomfortable with the metal always tugging my cock down and the cage base acting more like a cock ring with it so tight over the shaft keeping the blood flow tight causing me to be as hard as what the cage allowed turning it red in the few places I can see. Not long later, I almost sprayed pre-cum almost constantly causing me to have to change underwear constantly.

***

I've had enough and It's time today I stand up to her as she walks in the door with her work bags with me sitting at the bar stool.

"Hey." She smiles as she sets her bags at the counter sliding her shoes off.

I don't grin back. "I've had enough. Give me the key." I hold my hand out.

"No. It belongs to me. I do what I want with it." She holds her key fob out and shakes it with the tiny one shining under the bright kitchen light.

"It's my cock." I stammer.

"I provide for you. Everything. Food, education, and everything else including those crazy car parts you got trying to help you out. I run this house and until you can provide something back, I expect to be given the privilege of power when you depend on me solely." She orders.

"I need a release! I am angry! I am sexually frustrated! My cock is red and hard all the time in this stupid thing! It hurts! Let me out!" I instruct.

"You want a release?" She asks angrily.

"Yes." I confirm.

She walks over to me. "Fine but you're not going to like it." She grabs my hand and I follow her down into the basement.

We go down the wooden stairs and she flips the lights on. As expected, the bondage rigs I once used on her are all mounted in their original place but my heart sinks when I realize they'll be used on me. She shuts the door to the stairs behind me with a lock. I then notice some strange intricate device idling on the bench adjacent to the bondage table.

"What is that?" I ask.

"I bought it a few weeks ago. I expected this would happen where you would beg to be let out of your cage." She explains.

"What is it?" I repeat.

"I'll tell you later but it will be used on you. Undress." She demands.

I become very confused but I begin to fumble for my shirt.

"Come on. If you don't want to cook dinner, you better speed it up." She orders.

I do and my jeans and underwear slide over the top of the cage and drop down to my legs as I stand in front of her stark nude. My cock presses hard on the cage and I wince in pain.

She views me up to down with her eyes tracing over my body then nods. "Up on the table."

I get myself on top of the leather padded board for a table and lay down in a position with my arms spread out and my legs slightly pushed out. She begins to fasten the leather restraint belts over me one by one as I once did to her. The legs go down then my hips and chest up to several on my arms. I can't budge in them as I see my cock dark red inside the cage.

Rachael then begins to strip off her office outfit as the dress comes off following her black bra and purple panties. She stands naked to my side and my cock continues trying to jump out of its hopeless cage. Rachael looks better than ever to me mostly because of my blind sexual appetite. Her perfect, perky breasts and hard nipples sticking out at me and her trimmed cameltoe between her shaven legs. She then moves as her face sits over top of me as she stares down at me. I feel her warm hands rub up my chest and over the straps and I feel tingles rush down my spine.

"Here's the deal." She begins. "I will give you releases but I will be milking you. That is a milking machine. It's a classic style surge milker but you know what it was for?" She asks.

I shake my head denying.

"It was built for cow teats. Luckily for you, I had a custom teat cup ordered or should I say cock receiver that's fitted to it. All with a latex liner and aluminum constrictions rings and a nozzle over top to lube it. It's fit for this penis but the pressure will be high or else it won't be able to cycle. It has a pulsator on it that cuts the vacuum off and on and I purposely put in stronger springs for the cock receiver. It's to make sure I collect every last drop into the pail because I will be selling all of your cum privately to make some extra cash. It will be painful but this will be your only release until you graduate." She describes.

I shiver but I nod with it.

"My beautiful tits and ass will help drain you." She mentions.

She then grabs her keys out of her pocket and takes the small gold one in her fingers. To great bliss, the key slides in the lock and unlocks with a click. Rachael guides the lock out with the sheath pulled off and then the ring and my ball trap slowly off. My cock finally feels free and I moan with enthusiasm as my cock stands at her attention completely red and rock hard.

"Ohh." Rachael gently groans as she slides her hands over the shaft with the head oozing pre-cum. "The first time always is the worst."

She then lets it go and I watch her assemble some kind of lines into the ceiling. Next comes some pouch and she fills it with a clear fluid that resembles water. I then see what she was talking about with a long, clear cylinder of some sort she attaches to the above lines. I see her connect a plastic box being the pump into the wall socket doing what I can to strain my head to the side. Next, she stands to my side with her staring above me. She takes the funny looking cylinder and my head touches the edge of it making me tremble in the inescapable bondage.

She then brings it down and I feel the tight latex surround my cock. The aluminum rings push on it as it is slid down onto the shaft all the way down to the base. It's uncomfortable with the latex entrapping it and the aluminum rings scratching at my frenulum and the bottom of my shaft despite its latex boundaries.

"Perfect." She murmurs.

I then watch her move to the pump and she gives me an evil smile as she flips a knob. The sound of a quiet humming fills my ears and then I look up to see the lube dripping down. It slowly fills up and glides down my cock. It's almost hot but it slips around and my cock falls deeper into the receiver and I'm able to breathe deeply finally. The drone continues until when it stops.

I look at Rachael for definition.

"That was the lube primer. It will turn back on to keep up with the machine when I want it to." She explains. "Are you ready?"

I nod as I stare at her with a submissive intent.

"Every time you cum, it's gonna hurt." A sinister grin wipes across her face and her finger pushes a switch forward.

Suddenly, I feel a tremendous vacuum take over my cock. It feels like it could rip it apart and I moan out of the excruciation. My begging cock is shoved completely up to the top of the tube to a point where I can feel the lube dripping onto my overly sensitive head caused by the chastity lasting over 3 weeks. The pressure is worse than the time I experimented with the house vacuum cleaner when I was a teenager.

I stare up in awe and fear at my cock stuck in the receiver as the milker holds it at max elongation. A clicking sound begins to take over and I feel my cock jumping around in it. I notice that it's being pulled back and forth inside the receiver. The wet latex letting it fly and glide to its max reach and back down. The aluminum rings tease and run over the edge of my head and the frenulum with the other ring stroking along my shaft keeping it rock solid.

The milker goes to work as my cock is pulled back in forth at incredibly high vacuum strength, the sound of the pump and the pulsator drowning out any sort of feeble yelps and groans my vocal cords make. I look at Rachael begging for any kind of mercy but she looks over top silent examining my cock becoming victim to this crazy machine.

She then pulls a chair up along side of me and sits down with her phone in her hand occasionally checking on me.

My long awaiting cock that has been dying to orgasm is finally losing to the machine. I want it to but I gasp for the worst. I feel the muscles in my balls clench as the machine relentlessly attacks my solid cock back and forth, the warm, wet lube is too much and my edging frenulum and head with the bottom and top rings making it too much to handle overriding me with pleasure. I am no longer in control of my cock. Rachael and her sinister machine owns it.

I yell almost like a girl having an orgasm, the only difference being my deep alpha voice booming into the basement. My cock already red sprays into the milking machine with a massive load and the flow tubes turn completely white as I watch it overhead travel into the pail.

Rachael just laughs as she watches my cock spray out all of its natural juice and lifegiving cum as she sits in her chair. The feeling of orgasm quickly fades away and all I feel is pain. I groan and wince as my cock is tortured by the machine trying to drain every last drop out of my balls. I fight the bondage as my cock tries to go limp but the machine and the bottom ring keep it hard as it is thrown back and forth inside the slippery milking cup.

"Oww!" I stammer.

I then feel a wave coming back over me again. It's only been no more than a minute since my first orgasm and I realize it's just the second of many. My balls bury into my body and I feel the fluid travel up my penis through the shaft and out the head spraying in massive pulses continuing to fill the flow tubes with white. The pulsator clicking continues on and the pump drones my hearing out and I come to the recognition that it's not over until Rachael says I've produced enough for her satisfaction.

My last fight is my wrists and tight knuckles tugging on the leather cuffs on each side but it's worthless just like my cock is to Rachael, just a way for her to torture me as the milking machine is to get out of me what she wants.

I lose the fight as I fall into a weird daze not feeling hardly anything and just looking up the ceiling as they continuously fill, drain, and fill again with all of my precious, white semen as the milking machine works on my still erect penis forced inside the receiver, the latex lining with the continuous drip of the lube allowing its slide as the journey continues and the rings keeping it at attention while incorporating all the pleasure with pain.

***

I lose track of time when it's over. Rachael shuts off the machine and she pulls the receiver off my drained cock. It falls limp and red with the head swollen. Rachael then gets on top of me and kisses me slowly.

"I love you but for now since I provide for you, I am your queen and you will give me all of your cum while staying locked up in the cage." She assets herself.

"Daily milking." She adds.

She pulls the steel cage off the table and it goes back on effortlessly over my dried out cock. The lock comes together with a metallic click and here I am left again to her disposal. That's when she gets up on top of me and her pussy and clit go over my mouth.

"Dinner time." I hear her say.