Just a Blowjob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andreand
Andreand
32 Followers

We had some drinks and sat on the back porch and laughed. Of course Eric just had to sit on that sofa. I pulled up a beanbag chair and we talked into the early hours. At one point I got up to go to the bathroom and grabbed myself a drink before returning to my seat. After I sat down I apologized, "Oh gee, I'm sorry! I didn't even think to ask if you needed another."

"Oh no, I'm fine," he answered.

"Are you sure?" I asked, "If there is anything you need just ask."

"Well I could use a blowjob," he said in a straightforward manner.

At first it went right over my head as just one of those smart-ass things one says. But then I remembered that I had told him to let me know if he ever changed his mind. Was he screwing around or was he telling me what I think he was telling me? I looked at him and saw that smirk that he always got that was the equivalent of saying; "well what do you think?"

He spoke again, "I have thought about it now and then, and I've figured, why not? Fuck it, it's just a blowjob!"

I looked at him for a second, but not too long, I was not going to let this chance pass way for anything. I then said with a smile, "There's no time like the present. Hell it might make a good wedding gift for you, before you give that sort of thing up for good."

He chuckled and I looked at the open area we were in and reached for the glaring light above us to give the comforting privacy that darkness would give. It wasn't total darkness with the other light sources spilling onto the porch but it definitely gave a better sense of security. This had been between us for all this time and we knew it would always stay that way.

While I tended to the light I was very aware of him as he slid forward, reclined back on the couch and reached for the button on his pants. That's when the wall of adrenaline hit me and I became an instant bundle of nerves. There was no doubt that I wanted this, after all the time that I had waited and thought about it. But when it is imminent and is finally going to happen, wow, what butterflies dance in your stomach at that moment! But the butterflies were great addition to the thrill. This was something new after all these years! It was the same excitement that one feels the first time they explore sex. Terra incognito! I never thought sex would feel that way again. It was then that I realized that this was what had kept the curiosity going all these years. It had nothing to do with sexual preferences. It was finding one other thing that would make sexual exploration new and exciting again, as if it were the first damned time! Perhaps this is why he had changed his mind, we had known each other back when it was all new, so this was a chance to go back and do it all over again.

Without hesitation I knelt on the floor in front of him and helped him undo his pants. I sat, almost frozen, with my head reeling as the sound of his zipper going down filled the nights silence. When his zipper was down I grabbed the sides of his waistband and he grabbed the front and slid them down as he lifted his hips to facilitate their removal. I hoped I wasn't too bold in taking them off him.

I was barely breathing when I finally looked down at his bare crotch. I was so nervous I thought I might pass out as I took the opportunity to have a good look at what I had never really seen before, but had been stealing glances at for so long. Emerging from a bed of curly dark brown hair was 3 inches of flaccid pink flesh lying against his left leg. Soft, it was an inch and a quarter in diameter and terminated in nicely curved head. At its base one of his ample balls rested between his legs. After all this time, this was really about to happen.

I thought I would work on his concerns and do some small things that may help him get into the proper frame of mind. That frame of mind, I thought, would be one of complete arousal to the point that his hedonism would be stimulated enough to override any of the awkward feelings or misgivings he may have. With my hand, I cupped his flaccid meat and his ample balls and warmly rubbed them as I bent down to bring my face closer and closer to its target. I was inches away and I knew he could feel my hot breath as he looked toward the ceiling through half closed eyes. I still couldn't believe this was finally going to happen and I wanted it like nothing else, even though my stomach was tied in tight knots.

Pulling my handful slightly to the side I made contact with my nose in the crease of his leg. The outer edge of his thick curly pubic hair now tickled the right side of my face. The smell of his warm crotch was not at all unpleasant to me. In fact as a constant reminder of exactly where I was, it pushed my excitement to a higher level. I pushed my lips to his skin and mouthed the hair that met them. I continued to open and close my lips and nibbled my way to the base of his cock. I worked my way down and it to his balls. The soft skin brushed my chin and its long hairs teased me. I slid my lips to the bottom of his sack and moved my hand up, pushing his meat upward into his abdomen. I rubbed it between the flat of my hand and his belly. This left his balls hanging free for my exploring mouth. Very gently and very softly I opened my lips wider and engulfed them.

I was very pleasantly surprised. As I gently sucked, I felt movement when the skin in my mouth tightened as his balls involuntarily contracted from an undeniably pleasant stimulus. His mind may have been unsure about this, but his body was doing what it naturally does. I thought of how appropriate it was that his body was going along with me on this, since it was his body alone that I was interested in, to satisfy my curiosity. His mind could remain my same old friend while his body explored this new frontier.

I continued to cover his balls with the heat of my mouth, as I tried every inch of them. There were more contractions and I felt them moving farther up every time. Under my hand I could feel the blood beginning to course into his shaft, the skin becoming more taught and its length increasing. When I could feel his pulse under my hand I knew that what I was doing was definitely working, so I continued and intensified my technique. I thought to myself how I should do this. I would work him this way until his cock lay before me totally engorged and erect. The gentle friction of my rubbing would sensitize the top half of that shaft until it was red and aching for attention. His body would know exactly what it wanted, even if he didn't. And now I was sure that he was enough of a hedonist that his body would be able to convince him that if it feels this good, do it!

The excitement of feeling him reaching full length was overwhelming. His balls were now pulled tight against the bottom of his column and I continued to work them from the bottom and the sides, leaving space for my hand to do its work. My hand definitely could not contain all of him now and I estimated that there must be about eight inches of that stiff flesh that I had wondered about for so long. Small subtle shifting of his legs and hips told me that he was in that uneasy state which comes about when you can no longer be still and ignore the sensations you are feeling. Things got quieter above me. Even his breathing got quieter as he tried to cope with the higher excitement that the potential awkwardness of the situation unexpectedly gave to what we were doing. The quasi-incestuous nature of it gave it an added forbidden thrill. I could feel the tension in his hips as all his lower muscles succumbed to my actions.

My hand now felt hot in its firm rubbing and the ridges of his engorged head could be easily discerned under my touch. Then, as my fingers pulled back from his head down his shaft, the friction eased under my fingertips, causing my breathing to shallow. My rub was slightly lubricated by a drop of clear slick fluid that he could not hold back from rolling out of his swollen tip. I took this as my queue to change techniques. Sliding my fingers to the side, I wrapped them around his rock hard shaft and grasped it firmly. Slowly I pumped and squeezed, forcing blood up into his spreading purple head. The amount of heat I now felt on my face surprised me.

I was going to do it now! Eric's long, fully erect cock was right in front of me and I was about to finally see what it was like to take it into my mouth. My hand continued a few short strokes as I slid my open lips up the bottom of his shaft. I shifted my hand to cradle the base and hold him upright, throbbing in the open air, anxiously waiting for more stimulus. I slowly worked my way up the underside of his pole along the pulsing ridge, formed by his main vein, that lead the way to my destination. I had put some thought into this and had tried to imagine the feeling of a pulsing, hot, swollen head, left standing in the cool air, needing to feel more, while a very warm mouth worked its way slowly up to it. The anticipation would be tremendous, as satisfaction approached inch by inch. I could feel every beat of his heart in the ridge between my lips, and I knew he could feel it getting closer.

I then felt the swollen ridges that marked the end of my slow, eight-inch, journey and the beginning of the next experience. My warmth, now radiating onto the tight, shiny skin of his tip, brought it achingly closer.

I moved up slightly, opened my mouth, and extended my tongue to make first contact. I slid just the tip across the slick opening and back into my mouth two or three times just to heighten the tension before the imminent plunge into relief. The teasing contact of probing, soft flesh across the very tip of his sensitivity made it achingly apparent that it was very much closer.

On the last caress I slid my lips forward, instead of retracting my tongue, and met with the shiny surface. I knew my foreplay techniques had worked when I heard him uncontrollably inhale when that longed for suck slammed home.

I will never forget the scorching hot, intense sensation as my mouth slid down over the head of my best friend's huge, stiff cock. I turned my head, to take him straight on, as the incredibly sensuous ridges of his wide knob slid between my lips. I widened my mouth and extended my tongue to cradle it in order to keep my teeth clear. The incredibly erotic feeling was so exciting, as the outer fleshy flanges of his flaring, mushroom head passed the corners of my mouth to form a nice, tight seal and planted itself inside. His head was shiny, slick, and slowly releasing more lubricant. It all combined to make a concentrated mass of coitus-like, super-sensual lust inside my mouth.

I always loved eating pussy; this was like that, but with more carnal intensity. Ones mouth is really their most personal space, right there on your head, where your center of being and thought is. Eating pussy occurs outside of it, this was happening inside of it! All that sexual energy encapsulated in this eight-inch shaft provided a hot, wet, sexual action that was occurring inside my most personal space, where I could feel and experience it closer, and more vividly, than anywhere else. It was like a concentrated drug that gives you the intense high that you can't get from general forms of the same substance.

Slowly I moved down tasting and experiencing as much as I could. He could feel the soft, warm, wet suckle engulfing him. I took him as deep as I could on that first descent and just absorbed what I had finally done. There I was in the relative silence of a warm spring night, on the floor in front of that couch, between my best friend's wide spread legs, with his full erection finally buried as deeply into my willing mouth as I could get it. The silence allowed me to concentrate on my other four senses and take them in. In my sight his abundant curly pubic hairs filled my field of view with a carpet of brown. The temptation of the desire, that I was now fulfilling, was the fact that it was different from my usual experience and the abundant hair that now brushed at my nose told me that the body I tasted for the first time did not belong to a woman, nor did the erotic scent that it held. I tasted the salt of his skin while feeling his heat on the inside of my cheeks and his pulse coursing on my tongue and it was almost too erotic to bear.

I firmly enveloped him for a second or two before again sliding up, sucking back all the way. At the top I explored that well sculpted tip that had such a powerful erotic allure. This was, after all, the focal point for all that sexual energy. I slid my lips around on its smoothness and felt its warmth. I ran my tongue under its ridges and over its opening. All these sensations were too much for anybody to resist, regardless of the situation. After all the time that I had imagined his cock like this, it had surpassed my expectations. As a pure sexual, sensual object, it was magnificent! Its size and wonderful shape were an irresistible combination.

I hoped it was as good for him. My willing mouth must have felt as good as any engorged, excited pussy, yet it could also move and manipulate him as it took him in. When other women had sucked on him he would have been occupied with looking at their bodies, and with what he also was going to do to them. Not this time. Now what should have been the distraction, of who was doing this, focused his total attention solely on every little thing that was done. He would feel this blowjob more than any other in his life.

I formed a soft cup with my tongue and lips and very slowly, with minute actions I slid only his engorged head in and out with short sucks. I teased his head this way several times, then began to take it deeper. The next one passed his flaring ridges, then back up to caress his sensitized tip again. The next time would take another fraction of an inch of him into the moist heat of my mouth. And thus I continued taking him deeper while at the end of every upstroke I would stop and give just his head two, good, small in and outs to keep things more sensitive.

I was so surprised at how much I was enjoying sliding my mouth up and down on him. I could have done it all night. By now my jaw ached from its open position and I didn't care, but I would give myself a small break by occasionally pulling him from my mouth, which wasn't easy, and descending to give each of his balls stimulation. I also did this for the effect it would have for him. Once again his huge throbbing cock was free in the open air, the heat leaving its moist surface. The cool night air made him very aware of my absence before the feel of the soft hot suckle, again touching the tip of him, ended this interlude. It would feel like the first time all over again as the heat descended over it. And I would do it very slowly. I would hold him upright and keep my tongue and lips together so that his aching head would have to part them as he entered. The spreading resistance of the heated, wet opening hesitantly yielding around his penetration would have to feel so damned good! Thus I continued exploring these new sensations for some time, hoping he was enjoying it as well.

Then...

" Have you had enough?" he asked.

"Great!" I thought to myself, "he has had enough of this and not getting much out of it, he was just letting me continue to satisfy my curiosity."

I began to slowly withdraw him from my mouth when he finished what he had began say, "because it feels good enough that if you keep it up I'm probably going to cum!"

The words hit me like a tidal wave of adrenaline. I hadn't yet removed his head from my lips in my momentary pause to speak, but I did answer. Without even thinking, I plunged down again with unprecedented vigor. My actions spoke so much louder than words as I pumped with both my hand and my mouth. I realized the step I had just taken and the message that it clearly sent. He now knew that I was serious and wanted to finish what I had started. I had never witnessed a mans orgasm. How different was it from a woman's orgasm, with all of its physical manifestations?

The moment of orgasm is perhaps one of our most personal and private experiences. We had laughed together, we had cried together. This was one of the few things that seemed too personal for us to be in each other's company for. Yet a woman, who barely knew us, could share it. I kind of wanted to see what I had been missing.

After a moment or two of my coaxing him to our new goal, I thought of what he had said about how he didn't know if he could get into it, because some times it was difficult, not knowing for sure if a woman really wanted to do it. I never did anything halfway in my life, and after all these years of waiting for this I wasn't going to start now.

I decided to make things clear and pulled myself from him to speak, "Remember that I was the one who asked to do this. So this is an opportunity for you to finally enjoy a blowjob with no doubts that the giver wants to do it. That could be your reward for letting me satisfy my curiosity."

He looked at me with quiet smile then laid his head back as a signal for me to resume. I went back down on him, and reversed to start the up and down motion that would bring the desired result, increasing the pace with renewed vigor on each descent. I sucked and stroked his cock, while massaging his balls, to stimulate him to his limits and take him over the edge. In between plunging deeply down on him, I occasionally would still suckle and slide about on just his head area to sensitize it more and more. I continued to encase it between my lips and tongue while oscillating around it, so that all he could feel was the very soft pressure and rubbing of moist, contracting flesh milking the very tip of his throbbing cock. But the involuntary subtle rocking that began in his hips told me that he was sensitive enough. The foreplay had served its purpose, and now his whole body was geared towards a new purpose. The rocking grew into pumping as his cock pushed upward to meet the stimuli that it needed for relief. My hand and mouth now worked in unison as I gladly helped him in his motions.

The pure excitement of it all seemed to have my thoughts one step behind. My heart skipped a beat as the logical train of thought slammed into the back of my head. Here I was, sucking and rubbing Eric toward the finale of a really intense blowjob. How does every good blowjob end? I had told him that I wanted him to cum and now we were close to it. I was used to making women cum, and enjoyed bringing forth those gasping waves of uncontrollable ecstasy. A man could display all of this, but a more dramatic sign in the ultimate release of all that uncontrollable lustful energy coming to one huge crescendo. There would be streams of white fluid from deep inside the epicenter leaving that shaft and taking all the tension of that super intense moment with it. I obviously had never seen a man cum, and to witness it was an experience that I was also curious to explore. Did he expect me to perform the ultimate act of oral sex? I had come to understand that men could find it disappointing for the person servicing them not to swallow it. I hoped he wouldn't be frustrated if I watched it shoot out instead. I was now determined to make him cum regardless.

Any awkwardness or reservation was forgotten in the total commitment of the moment. His body needed release and I needed to get it there. I could hear his breathing quicken as he tried to contain it. His hands moved from the back of the couch to either side of him, palms down on the cushioned seat, to brace himself as he let go to the urges. The increasing wetness allowed his glistening cock to slide freely in my hand, which I now brought against my mouth to form one long, constricting, tunnel terminating at my throat. As his gorgeous meat left my mouth I would suck in and pull my lips and tongue over it, squeezing the head into my hand, with which I would continue the contraction until it was almost free. I would then reverse and open with slight resistance all the way until he was once again had penetrated deeply into my mouth. In a short time the tensing in his legs and stomach, with the occasional slight tremble told me that he was getting near. What hadn't we said or done in front of each other before this? Now we were going to experience this last ultimate private moment together.

Andreand
Andreand
32 Followers