All Comments on 'Just A Cup Of Tea...'

by Christie052780

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Begs for a Sequel

Excellent story. Among the best I have read on Literotica.

The sequel could be even better. Stuart has almost complete power over her and that will become even more pronounced when Christie realizes she is pregnant with his child.

Suppose Christie has the grit to keep him at bay after her initial attack. She stays in his employment thinking that she will be able to get back at him and retrieve her money somehow. Stuart may even offer to let her earn it, on her back or on her knees, by paying her the going rate for a high priced London call girl. She refuses, but then she learns she is with child, his. She wants to abort, but needs a lot of money for a good physician.

How will she react to her employer's sexual advances when she is in no position to refuse him and her own hormonal/emotional changes gives Christie a masochistic satisfaction in submitting to his carnal demands? She is entirely on her own and the only person she can depend on emotionally during her pregnancy is the older father-figure who has made her pregnant. Knowing that Stuart wants a son gives her power over him; her own intense sexual resonse to Stuart gives him power over her. Her own ambivalence about having increasingly more intimate sex with the same man who raped, impregnated, and exploits her sexually makes her his victim, even as she comes to realize that she wants to be his victim, even on his terms, even if it means having his baby and giving it up.

If written well, this could be very powerful stuff, touching on the latent incestous fantasies of both Christie and Stuart, the kink of sex during pregnancy between and older man and a woman young enough to be his daughter, the longing of both parties for the kind of relationship that their differences in age, culture, social class, temperment, and education make all but impossible, and the ambivalence of Christie toward her ravisher while she gives herself to him for nine months. As she yeilds to Stuart's demands to enjoy all of her carnal charms, what happens when Christie finds herself experiencing both intense sexual satisfaction from him as a well-endowed stud and a growing loathing for him as a person? This has the potential to become some of the most intense erotica imaginable in the Nonconsent category.

There is even the kink of being a mother surrogate to Stuart's daughters while she becomes more and more obviously pregnant with their father's child. How old is Stuart's oldest daughter? Is she old enough to start asking questions that a pubescent girls asks when she becomes a woman? How does Christie or Stuart answer them? Is she jealous of Daddy's pregnant girlfriend? There are all sorts of directions possible with a sequel like this, some of which might put in in the Taboo category or even the Lesbian category. Or both categories.

The foundation for any really excellent erotic writing is a believable plot that has wild possibilities. With a sequel like this, all bets are off as it could go anywhere. Christie may even wind up becoming Stuart's long term mistress, after giving him a son. Will Stuart shares his mistress with his son, Donald, as a gift for Donald's 18th birthday? Anthing is possible here. This is a rich story line indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
a cup of tea

excepting the description of a typical english pevert,i thot it was sick

SamilongSamilongover 17 years ago
Hmmm...

Loved the story, although it had two failings. First, it finished too abruptly, almost as though you got bored telling your own story. And second, "Stuart" didn't work (for me, anyway) as an Englishman - something about him just didn't seem right.

All in all, though, a great story

OzArrianOzArrianalmost 17 years ago
Another Hot Story From Christie

Almost every single story of Christie's is intensely erotic...this is one of her best. Succinct and sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Depressing ending

I don't understand why she wouldn't go home and yet had no problem giving up custody of her son to her rapist. Kind of a depressing ending.

RadovainRadovainover 10 years ago

Another great effort!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The man is English, as even when it was written the devolved government's of Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland were running. Britain is what outsider's call the United Kingdom but are thinking of England, and the British accent is the English accent 🙄. I have been called by Americans as British but I have a Scottish accent and from Scotland, so I educated them!! Same thing would happen for the Welsh and some of the Northern Irish if you would of said British. Now this is a fantasy, as in real life if you look after children the agency for nanny's ( Au pair is 70's and 80's phrase when French women came over to look after children and improve their English, later on it was rest of Europe) you would have an extensive police check and you references better be more than good, and experience/ training with children...but this is a fantasy so details go out the window. Also the man would not of said "cute" or "pussy" and more like nice and fanny or twat or possibly cunt. When it was written the Internet was in its infancy and porn hub not there. As America are the biggest maker's of Porn and the biggest exporters and the Internet is ideal, and American slang for women's vulva and backside, men's genitals and backside wasn't around in my country or Europe who have their own names for those parts. However when broadband and smart phones became more available, mostly men who watched porn started saying American slang words and European porn wanting to export to America had to use that slang. Before pussy ment a cat, as in pussy cat 🐈 or just puss. Not only taking over the world over, of fast food, drink, language, shopping, Fims and TV programmes, ideas ( conspiracy theories and its ilk) half the ads on TV are American,probably very few on US TV are UK and European ads. Globalisation, more like colonialism. Another thing with this story and the Au pair story is the hitting, which jars with the Englishman's upper class background, drug maybe but lay out your options more likely. And Christie, though your no longer with us, I don't think after your own rape at 19 by an older man, that you're idea of writing rape and forced impregnation is the best therapy, getting real therapy would of been and we would of been spared, from a woman!! Atypical male rape fantasies and forced impregnation with varying violence, perpetuating the myth that girls and women want this, some will realise it's a fantasy, others a reality and a justification that a woman is writing this, then it must be true.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChristie052780@Christie052780
27 July 2019 There's no graceful way to say this so I will simply say it: I've been diagnosed with stage four pancreatic cancer and it got caught late and even though the doctors and nurses say nice things their faces say everything else. My family will be fine however this g...