All Comments on 'Just a Dance'

by MagicManiac

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The story lacks any tension or build up

The narrator claims that he never has thought of his twin sister in a sexual way before. Yet when she proposes giving him a hand job (which leads to a blow job), he has no qualms about this? As written, there's absolutely no tension, no sense that either one feels they are really having to break through a barrier, and do something taboo. It's almost like a buddy fuck, and not very exciting at that. For example, his sister seems almost Spock-like when she asks: Do you want to be in control, or do you want me to ride you? Incest is taboo! It should feel wrong, yet so right; cause feelings of guilt which are overridden by deep desire; cause one to question him/herself and morality in general. This story lacks any of those elements.

MarilynmwfMarilynmwfover 16 years ago
Actually the point of the story is that there was

no tension or build up, at least on the part of the narrator. Other than that it would be just another sibling incest tale

MarilynmwfMarilynmwfover 16 years ago
Actually the point of the story is that there was

no tension or build up, at least on the part of the narrator. Other than that it would be just another sibling incest tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
nice start

hope you add more to this it is a good start

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice

I thought this was good and realistic

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Nice

Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
dry

Sorry this one was like reading an instruction manual. There was no emotoion built into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Band wagon comments.

I really quite enjoyed the directness of this story. While there are a bunch of people who say no tension no build up, they are overlooking the obvious merits of this work. There is a progression and a nice clean directness about this tale. And as a dancer things can happen that fast. A nice work indeed.

However life is in the details. the one suggestion I have is spend a little more time in description and details. This is a good work. I am sure the author can produce great work. so be constructive people... support your community. And Magic Maniac keep writing... this is a good step. I look forward to more. Or even polish this a little with a detail. A sharp breath, an interior monologue. at your leasure. but at the end... nice. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Terrible Grammar

Cold and emotionless and, if that wasn't enough, the terrible grammar removes even _more_ fuel from the fire.

Please fix your grammar. It's a buzz kill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This was so hot.

Please write more. This one was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Please write more

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 11 years ago
Let's dance

A good story, with nice structure and pacing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Marimba?

I thought the marimba was a musical instrument that looks like a xylophone. When did it become a dance

ChasBChasBover 10 years ago
Good, If True

True, there was little emotion or buildup, but the plot line was one of a thing that might have actually happened, and that made it worthwhile. I love confessional stories, especially of things like incest, that actually hurt no-one, but are social no-nos. Ohenry would have appreciated this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
MORE we need more

The story was crisp and delicate with a knock out finish I loved it. The only thing I regret is the length I felt like I could of continued reading for hours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sister of sisters!

If only I'd had a sister like that...I think I'd have married her and let her have my babies. Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another story where you automatically know the breast size

Let's be real, how many men know a womans breast size? I only know my own and can guess if someone is the same size, as me.

Plus if she was so beautiful and wonderful why would she sleep with a douche like her brother? Let alone the gratuitous blow job scene that is never reciprocated. Yes all woman love drinking cum and having orgasms from a penis just touching their labia.

Also dancing together for all these years and never noticed how hot she was. Yeah right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
a degree in dance

great, he is barely qualified for an in the back food prep job at McDonalds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lay, not lied. Lied means telling a falsehood. Lay is what you did on your bed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous