All Comments on 'Just a Date'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THIS COULD BE THE START OF SOMETHING BIG

champagne cocktails and tea for two. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
He shoulda

told his bro his fiance (slut) was gangbanged, by the football team and him. I am sure that Bob would never married the whore. I'm surprised he didn't get a clue when he fucked her gaping tunnel after she had those black horsecocks. Ungh! I am sure you wrote her like that on purpose. Maybe he'll catch her cheating in your next story. Lol. Other than that, not bad.

jiminabjiminabover 12 years ago
Good

That was an enjoyable read, But, there is always a but, I thought it was almost a monolog. I would have liked a bit more dialog and less narative. Another but, thank you for your work. I did enjoy it and appreciate the time you spent to do it. Thanks. Jim

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Tear Jerker

and Delicious. It lacks tension for me but I was waiting for some problem to show up so that they would split and get back together. Yes I know that would be the old formula and that this is DG's plot! Thanks DG

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 12 years ago
Wonderful!

I really liked this story. I am so glad to have read it and am so glad that you wrote it.

DrallDrallover 12 years ago
Tears Again!

My tears! This is a lovely story,so appropriate for this time of year.Thank you,DGH.

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
That Was Nice

Truly a Cinderella-esque fairy tale.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 12 years ago
DGH did it again - another great romantic story

Excellent twist at the end - I didn't see that one coming. After all the great stories DGH has written through the years, it is amazing that he can keep coming up with new ones. Well done - made my day!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Most of the story was all right however ....

withholding the information from his brother that Tracey his future wife was in a gangbang is messed up . Sorry but that is disloyal to faimly . He should tell the brother & then the onus is on Tracey to convince bro , she is not a slut anymore .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Story

Yet, I agree with LordSlamDawgg he needed to tell his brother about Tracy's past. C'mon Tracy was interracially gang banged, and highly promiscuous. Dan had a moral and family obligation to tell Bob, poor Tracy be damned. If Tracy was so worried about her past then she should've have been smart enough to think before doing. Wait until Bob sees the video in a few years of his slut wife getting banged by the football team. With the technology I'm sure someone videoed it. Dan was ate up inside when he saw the girl he was falling in love with wantonly getting gang banged and he refused to be the next person in line, and he ended it. Imagine how his brother would feel.... "God no! He must never know. He gets jealous when he sees other men even talk to me. He's doing better and I know I can make him happy." How can he truly be happy with a slut.

DG HearDG Hearover 12 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

The reason Dan didn't tell his brother about Tracy is he knew his brother wasn't any better. He slept with every woman he could and told Dan about it. Does that make him any better than Tracy? I think not.

It's a choice he had to make and I believe it was the right one. Both his Brother and Tracy were unatached adults at the time.

Thank you for reading my story and taking the time to comment.

With respect

DG

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Okay DGH

Respectfully, if you think that, then both relationships are shams. This is not a random girl it is his brothers wife he slept with. At the very least Laura should be informed he was intimate with Tracy. The potential for damage by not being upfront is high. One slip and two marriages destroyed. I am surprised you don't see that. Tracy made a poor choice, and both her and Dan need to come clean before someone discovers the truth. Especially Dan with Laura. Both Bob and Dan had active sex lives, Bob flaunted it Dan didn't. Your logic about Bob doesn't hold water. That is simply damage control on your part.

I think you put the "i slept with my brothers fiance" in to attract readers, but didn't handle it well. I also believe, and I am sure others too will agree you blew it. You could have had them sit down and share and made it more compelling, you failed.

Honestly my friend, shame on them for their secrets. Until they come clean both marriages will suffer, and innocent people would get hurt. DGH you are better than that, make this a true romance, not a sham.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

I never thought I would agree with dawg, but yeah she should've come clean. More so Dan with Laura. Wow! When I reread the first page after reading his comment, it changed my opinion from a romance to holy shit! That is fucked up, I got pissed @ Dan and Tracey for not being honest. This would have been a true romance with Dan telling Laura, Tracey, that is between her and Bob yet I could see Laura encouraging her to be honest. Yep, damage control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just a

date, just a gang bang , not gonna tell ya, just a horse cock not gonna tell you. I fucked my sister in law, just not gonna tell you. Just an omission, just a lack of honesty, just a lack of faith, just a bunch of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It was a sweet story

nice one, but sorry I kinda agree with some of the comments on telling about there history. Still, it was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Those guys

Those guys (previous two) find fault with everything. Just read and enjoy the story for what it is. Good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
To all those ...

... who say that 'they' should come clean about previous relationships - all that would achieve would be to make sure that instead of two people letting the past stay in the past you would have four very upset people and two totally ruined relationships.

Telling the truth is good.

Telling the truth un-necessarily can be very, very bad!

A closed mouth gathers no feet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Chekov's gun should have gone off with a (gang) bang

DGH hung the first Chekov's gun on the wall with Dan's initial statement that he slept with his brother's fiancee and the second one when he witnessed her participating in a gangbang. Then neither gun goes off during the story, which DGH explains away offstage as a plague on both Bob and Tracy's houses. What about Laura? When these guns go off, how will she handle it? Please resolve this in Part 2 (or Parts 2 and 3) - your myriad fans really want to know. In any case, thanks for writing another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yeah

Fuck honesty, it was only his sister in law. Keeping secrets, yep, so what. Pinheads

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Unfortunately

Traceys gangbang, and her relationship with Dan has fueled an inferno. The lack of openness detracted sadly from a nice love story between Laura and Dan. You set this off with the statement about him sleeping with his brothers future wife and Dans witness to her gang bang losing his respect for her. If he didn't care he would have joined in. Then you simply ignore it and rather cavalierly dismiss it. Bad form sir, bad form. Laura and to a lesser exyent Bob deserve to know the truth from Dan and Tracy, before someone else with sinister motives beats them to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sadly

Laura and her child will be the losers in this. My goodness DG, you should have seen it coming. That flippant comment you made proved it. Too bad I almost gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good one

yet you hurt it with the opening statement, the interracial gang bang, and the secrets. You led us on, then nothing. I was waiting for Bob and Laura to find out, as the romance built. I was sure you were going to expose it before the wedding then boom Tracy's preggers Dan and Laura engaged, the end. WTF? It would have been better if Dan and Tracy just knew each other. Instead you flesh out their relationship, her sluttiness then drop it like a hot potato. Why bother in the first place? Why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DG this could have been much better.

you detracted from the story with Dan and Tracy's past. It wasn't necessary. If it was you would have used it. As it is it is just wasted space. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The first page

is worth -5 stars, the second page 5 stars, third page 5 stars. Total score 1 star. Sad. That stupid side story from college totally unnecessary.

SouthernPassion53SouthernPassion53over 12 years ago
Good story.

It is a good story and well worth 5 stars. Unlike the annonymous naysayers, I can see how the background in the beginning about Tracy tied in to the rest of the story.

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
Good Story

If I had a brother I would not tell him that I had slept with his future wife. If he was happy that is. On the other hand, being involved in a gangbang is something totally different. I would tell all if I liked him.

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
Anonymous cheap shot artists just ache my ass!

DG is one of the best writers who has ever posted a story on this site. I have never read one of his stories that he needed to apologize for. I don't always agree with where a certain story may have gone, but I have never felt that anything he has written wasn't done with thought and caring for his readers. This was an excellent Five Star Story (something some of you would probably not recognize under any circumstances)!

xtremeddxtremeddover 12 years ago
Great Date!

DG,

Did it again! Great story and writing.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

mallahmallahover 12 years ago
Another good one

Thanks DG,

Another great romance, let us hope that someday others who post stories, can with consistency aspire to what you accomplish with every one of your stories. Not all of them are the best, but they are head and shoulders above some who have posted lately.

That being said I want to address the fifth grade morons who think that Dan should have told Bob about Tracy's gangbang. So if Bob was with a group of guys who did a gangbang and Dan knew it, should Dan tell Tracy? What a bunch of hypocrites! Of course, they think he should have, because some of men involved were black, right? Such retro thinking.

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
Mallah

Men do not marry gangbang queens, no matter what they have done themselves. Gangbang broads are good for just that. They are good for double rubbers and a trash bag with a hole in it duct taped around your waist. Then just maybe you won't get none on ya. As the author said they probably deserved each other. From the mans attitude it may have been a little payback on the brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You can bash

Anon's all you want, any author has the right to shut it down. But this author didn't, why? Weed out the idiots, what you have left are valid constructive comments, and a common theme: Honesty in relationships. Both Tracy and Dan are being dishonest with themselves, and their significant others. Dan had her in a relationship, and fell in love. She was highly promiscuous, and literally went out with a bang. He didn't like it was hurt ended it, and dumped her.

Now he finds her in the arms of his brother, soon to be his sister in law. Dan lets her know subtly that she hurt him a lot. She cries, don't tell your brother he'll dump me, I love him, I can make him happy. Dan says okay, and they live happily ever after.

Definitely not. Those that think otherwise are delusional. It will come out, it always does. Both Bob and Laura will find out, and when they do it won't be pretty. Dan and Tracy need to come clean, and do it asap. Laura and her little girl need to be treated with love and respect. Dan is doing neither. Bob although sexually active in college too, deserves to know about Dan and Tracy. The gang bang is for Tracy to tell or not. To be a romance it requires honesty. Honesty is a two way street. Sadly with this story it is one way. You can bash anon's all you want, the truth is without honesty by both parties there is no romance.

The only hypocrites are the ones who won't say anything, but want everyone else to tell them about their significant others history. That is retro thinking. This is a flawed but good story. The author is enjoying the controversy. I doubt he will write a second chapter. I believe he should. Nevertheless he is getting highly charged and great feedback for a new story.

Oh, by the way, anyone can post anonymously. Even those with names. Did you think that many of these "obnoxious" anon's are in reality authors who don't want their own creations exposed to unjust criticism because they didn't like the promiscuity, pre-incest, gang bang, interracial, or lack of honesty? But wanted to let this author know it didn't appeal to them and point out flaws in character progession and logic. Myself included.

Since you fancy named people are so proud of your names, how many stories have you written, mallah, oldwayne, southernpassion53? I can tell you, zero, zip, nada. In case you are wondering only one named individual who commented wrote a story, over 200. With the majority highly received. His name, DGHear, the author! Can the same be said for the "named" anon bashers who have nothing to lose, and fawn, gushing at this and other authors work, right oldwayne?

This story is a little flawed, and it is being pointed out a lot. Not bashing the author, pointing out a major story arc flaw. If the author didn't think the comments were worthy he wouldn't have responded. Regardless it is His choice, His story, His way.

mallahmallahover 12 years ago
rh...

Rh what a load of horseshit.

Admit it, this is nothing but being a two faced ass saying the two are mutually exclusive. We don't know if it was only the one time for Tracy or many of them. The thing to look out for is Bob, while engaged he is still hitting on good looking women. Is Tracy flirting with any men? That we know of while engaged? Are you going to actually say that only a woman should be tagged because of her sexual history? Such forward thinking. Never mind fifth grade, that is a first grade moronic assumption. With all due respect to first graders.

mallahmallahover 12 years ago
anon,

Anon,

You are another hiding your name moron. I don't need to write a story to understand the writing of others. Or go along with or read how utterly stupid idiots such as yourself and others are. You suffer under the most worst of what humanity is today with your idea of what to or what not to say. Or when to say it. The idea that a woman who has a varied sex life in college on par with a man and she is the one who has to pay for it is something from the dark ages. Do you still walk around with your knuckles dragging on the ground along with your moral compass? Grow Up! If what she did comes out, then she will deal with it, just as Bob will have to, by thinking about what he did, and has done, and will do. For gods sake he hit on Laura while engaged!!! Dan then will have to address how he will handle telling Bob about his past with Tracy. The only Dan has to do that I agree with is that Dan should tell Laura about Tracy, other than that it's best left alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Geeeez

The point isn't Tracy's gang bang or because she fucked a black guy, all three were very active and Bob is kind of a scumbag himself. The point is LAURA, not Bob who needs to know about Dan and Tracy. She deserves it. Why? C'mon figure it out. Sooner or later it will be exposed. Tracy may fess up, then Bob punches or shoots Dan. Big Buck could see Tracy and she may want a rematch, get caught and spills her guts. Tracy yells "Oh Dan" when Bob is fucking her. Maybe there are pictures. Like I said it isn't the gang bang it's the possible repercussions. Poor Laura if Dan doesn't tell her, and it comes out. If he truly unconditionally does love her be honest and talk with her. She would understand I think. What Tracy and Bob do is their business.

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
Right Or Wrong

Thats the way it is. A womans reputation will follow her around. I do agree that it will eventually come out, someone will say hey, aren't you the broad at the gangbang in college. All kinds of scenarios could happen in that area. Most men do not want to marry the village bike. One bang would be one too many for most men. I don't think it was a secret that she was easy. Double standard? Yep, thats the way it is. Girls who fuck a lot in school will have to move from that area to avoid it. Women with such a rep. are used and thrown away. Happens everyday. As for the brother.... How big is he and are you going to have to kill him with a bat when you tell him etc. etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I never once

mentioned that Dan should tell about the gang bang, his relationship with Tracy yes not the GB. My words, "The gang bang is for Tracy to tell or not." Then you make fun of my moral compass and call me a stupid idiot? We agree with each other! We also agree that Dan needs to come clean with Laura. If that is dragging my knuckles then I am proud of my scrapes. You do a fairly good job bashing me on two points we agree on! Why? I will also agree about Bob, his morality is shoddy, wanting to shag Laura. Still his brother should come clean with him about Tracy. So that's two and a half out of three we agree on. Who is the moron now? What did we disagree on, oh yeah I don't have a name. Call me Ishmael if it pleases you.

You have probably read my stories and hopefully enjoyed them. They are similar to this one. I unfortunately have to respond as anonymous to authors publicly because of bashers like you. Guess I need to go back to the dark ages and simply respond privately. Sorry, I upset you mallah so much by agreeing with you, that you had to bash me for it. I remain Anonymous. Oh wait, signed Ishmael. I have a name hallelujah.

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Agree with author

DG, you are correct in your comment to posters about Tracy and not telling. Brother Bob slept around a lot and bragged about it to his Brother, so he knew what college life was all about and presumably what all the cheer leaders did. If it comes out later, so what, he made his choices in life and maybe he does know and doesn't care? I really don't understand why so many who post on here expect all wives to be pure as the driven snow, when given the morals and customs of the last twenty years that is not very likely.

In a way, Laura is written as almost virginal even though she has been married and has a daughter. Since she married her high school sweetheart it is almost assumed that she was a virgin when she married and since she is again assumed to have not cheated she is a "pure" woman. The author goes to great lengths to explain her as not dating anyone since her husbands death, so again she is the "perfect wife" choice for the stories major character who worries about what kind of woman he wants to marry. The author has contrasted Brother Bob's choice of a wife with Laura and makes sure she is even more beautiful than Tracy. It is a classic romance story, with the geeky brother being the winner. If the story was continued our hero would end up running the company with Bob and the Sister working for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Haha

Way to go Ishmael, Moby. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sidney 43

Be Real. We men like to fuck pretty sexy chicks, but when it comes to taking a wife , we prefer pure women. Thats how we men are.you may call us what you want.

When looking for a girl friend always look for the sexy one, when looking for a wife look for a trustworthy one.

No real man would marry tracy who has someone else's cum dripping her cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Anon you are bang on. I would fuck hard tracy but would marry laura. Tom

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Great Read!!!!!

That's the only thing that counts if you enjoyed the story. If not write your own!!!! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Frankly, I thought the story was a bit boring. The narrator is too good to be true; so is his true love Laura; so is Laura's cute daughter and her loving Mom and Dad and even the narrator's sister. And all that agonizing!!! Should he ask her out, shouldn't he ask her out, should she accept, shouldn't she accept, for Heaven's sake.

And I couldn't give a damn about Tracey and her gangbang(s) and the brother, and the narrator was quite right to shut up about what he knew and let his brother and Tracey sort out whatever they wanted to sort out between themselves. It was none of the narrator's business to tell tales on Tracey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Story

Enjoyed the story and there is lots of potential for stories about them in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5*****

I loved it just the way you wrote it. Your expaination to all the commentators with their hair on fire about "telling" was right on.

Thank you for writing.

tom anon

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Another thought

I received an email through the site wondering why I did not comment on the other aspect that had been discussed a lot about this story. That of course is whether Dan should tell Laura about his former relationship with Tracy. I am of the opinion that he should not unless Tracy wants to discuss his former sex life. The danger to their relationship is minor so long as he treats Tracy as just a Sister in Law and pretty much ignores her, which is made easier since they live a few states apart. If it eventually comes out that he had a sexual relationship with Tracy in the past, it is fairly easy to explain that he was smitten with her until he found she was having sex with other men and was not exclusive. He can simply say he refused to see her again and since they were two years apart it was unlikely their romance would have survived in any case. Laura is not going to expect Dan to have been celibate, as after all he is accepting her as a widow and one with a child which many men would not do, which is another aspect of making Dan a better person than his Brother Bob.

This is an unspoken aspect of Laura's personality as I see it. Laura places sex as something very enjoyable, but belonging strictly within a committed relationship. The author makes sure that we understand she only had sex with Dan after she was pretty sure he was the one to replace her dead sweetheart and be a father to her daughter. It is highly likely that she would think positively of Dan actions in refusing to see Tracy again after he found out she was promiscuous. In fact if it comes out that Dan saw Tracy being gang banged and he walked away, Laura would likely see this as a confirmation of her evaluation of Dan as the right man to marry. She would also probably see his promise not to reveal Tracy's past as noble and not as a negative, because that is the way her character is written in my opinion.

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
A lot of comments

First off what's between Bob and Tracy is between Bob and Tracy. I believe Dan should tell Laura about Tracy. It will head off future problems in the event of a possible slip of the tongue. It is the honest and respectful tact. She will understand because he is upfront. Good story Thank you.

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzover 12 years ago
Great romance story

I saw 1 typo, but who is counting.

Keep up the good work

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
5 stars

1. It is good as every DGHear's story.

2. The past is past so he does not have to tell anything about Tracy to Laura.

3. I do not think he should tell his brother anything about Tracy's past. He do not know anything about Tracy life after her graduation, she was slut or she was a ordinary woman with some boyfriend. If he thought something wrong about Tracy's life after her graduation he SHOULD HAVE TOLD HIS BROTHER. Only in this case......

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
I am sorry

I am sorry If he knew something wrong about Tracy's life after her graduation he SHOULD HAVE TOLD HIS BROTHER. Only in this case......

Chiara23Chiara23over 12 years ago
Voting against my own story, again!!!

What happened between Dan and Tracey happend long before Bob came along and was their business not his. The past has passed, you can't change it.

I found the story very good. It was thoroughly enjoyable, good enough to rate 5 stars from a fellow competitor.

Well done! I hope to see more of Dan and Laura's story soon.

Chiara

hodunkhodunkover 12 years ago
Another Fantastic DG Hear story!

DG I wouldn' have expected anthing else from you, You are one talented writer. Thanks for this story. I am looking forward to the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What year are some of you guys mentally living in?

Kind of jarring to see so much puritanical moralizing on a dirty-stories site...

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

@ Anon What is the problem this is Literotica and not Pornerotica.

Ed4nowEd4nowover 12 years ago
Regressive attitudes

Maybe not, but a lot of people are displaying attitudes that seem straight out of Cotton Matherotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Romance

I think that there are enough categories for those who prefer hard PORN and then some. There is a Romance category to provide an interesting story along with SEX,which is often well written and genuinely erotic. I also do read others but often get bored and uninterested since most of them carry the same plot with same variations and no imagination. This story might have been predictable but it provided genuine emotions and real persons

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It was just a story

It was just a story, not particularly told well, with short declarative sentences. Taken as a whole there wasn't much here, no real character development, no real obstacle(s) to overcome. Just a short romance that happens much too quickly and predictably.

The backstory with Tracy was never developed and one wonders why it was ever mentioned. As for Laura we know virtually nothing of her. Her daughter had more 'pagetime' than her. Is it enough in stories these days to say that she was a redhead and beautiful, and then not give descriptions of neither physical or emotional attributes?

This main character is supposedly such a nice guy that I found him really jealous of his brother and his wife (yet he thinks, without poof, that Bob and Tracy are jealous of him). The narrator even thinks that Laura and Tracy will never be friends. Why? There was no evidence of animosity. The narrator is petty at best.

This wasn't a bad story...it just was barely more than an outline. A rating of a 3 seems fitting.

revkooladerevkooladeover 12 years ago
use your imagination

I would like to thank you for a good story that has the element of imagination put in without everyone having a salami for a cock or the perfect set of measurements. it let me picture one of most peoples (mine included) fantasies of a perfect redhead, there was no need for measurements or explainations. there was enough information here to keep writing chapters filling in the rest of the details or storylines or just to leave it like it ended. thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it

Don't know much about writing but I do know they have never erected a statue to a critic, I loved this story.

so it's not perfect BUT, it made me feel good which is what writing is all about,

Thank You

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 12 years ago
Sweet...

A sweet tale and believable characters. I liked that Dan respected Laura's need for time and I think if Laura had been a random woman (not Lily's niece who knew him forever), I would have liked to have seen more time go by with adding Amy into the mix. But I'm sure Lily was in the background guiding Laura and providing answers about Dan and his character and knew he would be safe for her child. Not every woman gets that benefit. I can see some of my own life in this story. When you find a man you love and trust with your heart and your child, there's nothing more special for a single mother! Good luck! :)

~Luna

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

that was a beautiful story. i could feel all the love and the emotions the characters felt. i could feel everything. only wonderful set up stories can really do that. and i thank you for making it so wonderful for everyone to read

drazvichdrazvichabout 12 years ago

A nice, simple read. I'd enjoy it much more if Laura is childless. A man raising his lover's child from another man is squicky for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nice one but....

where is all the blood and guts.....bill

LovesAGoodStoryLovesAGoodStoryalmost 12 years ago

I love the story and esp the ending!

TalonsreachTalonsreachalmost 11 years ago
Outstanding!

'nuf said. :)

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
A pleasant story to end a day with

They were good for each other -

I did feel she pushed his buttons and did not talk about her need for Amy to have what she needed too - not that she seemed callous at all but everything else got a discussion heh.

Storm113Storm113almost 10 years ago
YES!!!!!

Hey any story with pugs in it is great! I have 2 of them sleeping on me right now. Great story too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great story

You made Mr feel good about loving that special one. Great read

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 9 years ago
A home run!

A first rate superbly enjoyable story.

skyink93skyink93over 8 years ago
Huh...

I just added DR to favorites. .. shows how stupid I can be. He should have been added the first time I read his work. Truly a talented author, thank you for sharing your skill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic Story

WOW! Another Perfect Story! Love romance and there is that. Please write an epilog or a sequel to the story. Thanks DG.HEAR...Love you all! Bye. Greg oh 10 stars = 100 %. Bye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love

Loved it--extremely well written and one of your best writings--A follow up would be terrific

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticabout 7 years ago
The world upside down!

It's the first romance story I read that the world is upside down. Dan is afraid to choose a woman who is not faithful, and when he finally finds her ..., it is she who asks him in marriage!

It was fun and romantic.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

James7594James7594about 7 years ago
Good

The plot was interesting but it is difficult to read with the style of dialogues that you presented! The are too raw and full! More than a tad bit over the top I say!!! Try to refine the dialogues and you will get higher number of appreciators...

Storm113Storm113almost 7 years ago
Pugs Rule!!!!

The story is good too! But, I would give it 5* just for the pug!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So what did the whole first part of the story have to do with anything?

The whole story about his college days and the slut he used to fuck, and who he was allowing his brother to marry without warning. That added nothing to the eventual romance, and distracted the reader from what apparently was the main plot.

Kind of confusing and puzzling.

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
I Hate It When We Don't Get The Full Story AARGH

What's wrong with finishing the story! You know how many kids, what type of house, did Tracy stay true to his Brother oh Yeah did they get a cat that terrorized Puggy!

They are ugly but you love em! Thanks for sharing this Fantastic story with us! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yadda Yadda Yadda

Same old shit...build up an asshole to look like a fucking superman. Some boss he is ...wants to talk to a new employee and doesn't bother to find out anything about her before hand. And sounds like a 10 year old while meeting her..Yeah..and you want us to believe he is going to run the company...don' think so. Couldn't get past the first page...just too predictable as our too many of your stories!

BoomerbillBoomerbillabout 6 years ago
Really? She laughed?

Laura laughed then explained that her husband had been killed last year in Afghanistan by a land mine. She laughed? Really??

jrphdojrphdoalmost 6 years ago
Good Story

Have to admit that I would have told my brother, in great detail about my relationship with Tracy!

KRD19254KRD19254almost 6 years ago

6*, the story is really good.... Buttttt... With Tracy's record Dan should have had a very private pointed serious discussion with her to find out of she turned a new leaf or is a CHEATER-n-waiting/gold-digger before his brothers wedding.

Depending on how Tracy reacted to this very pointed discussion would determine if Dan would go to his dad/CEO to request dad demanded his brother get a pre-nup (for the sake of the business of course). If Tracy did turn a new leaf being earnest in her love of Bob then let it go. But if Tracy was still a loose woman/gold-digger, and he did not warn the family, then it came to light he knew, and never said anything - Dan would be cast as the bastard son that could have spared Bob and family all the anguish and possible financial rape of Bob/business.

If Dan needed a strong willed woman he got her. With Laura's character he will never ever need to wonder about any wrong doing! Wish I had a woman like Laura.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One little quibble

Love this story! I laughed out loud about pugs being cut/ugly as hell. So true.

One minor quibble: sucking hard on a redhead's nibbles could get your ears boxed. Redheads have sensitive skin and hard sucking may feel like biting. Approach those puppies with great care if you don't want to have boys ripped off. =D

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 5 years ago
Enjoyable

Nice story just a shame it was so short

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
THE NOT SO TYPICAL ROMANCE

from meet and greet to bed and wed, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Right time read for me

Thanks. I needed that. You dun good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too

Too predictable.

cybojicybojialmost 4 years ago
Love these kind of

Stories. Pugs are the most gentle loving dogs on the planet. Ive had two. 5 as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
PROBLEMS?

I did not notice any problems as I read the story.

Now that I have read the comments?

I still do not see problems with the story.

I like it the way DG Hear wrote it.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Paul in Oklahoma

johnstang2johnstang2over 3 years ago
I really think

That Bob should be told about Tracy's past with Dan. Her answer to one of Dan's questions tells me she is a gold digger. I don't trust her. Also, Dan should have made Laura aware of this past history before the Laura agreed to go to the wedding like Laura made Dan aware of Bob's flirting with her until she curbed it. Dan was aware but he did not do the same for Laura? That is not fair.

Other than that I must say I really enjoyed the story.

Thanks,

John

BbiguyBbiguyalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story, but couldn't help noticing similarities to another story. In this one he sleeps with all 3 sisters in law. Meets his parents new vet neighbour with young daughter. Sister is getting married on a cruise. For the life of me I can't recall story title.

Enjoyed your story but a little too much deja vu, relating to the similar story 3*, sorry.

nestorb30nestorb30almost 3 years ago

The story was ok, but Dan as a main character, at least to me, came across very one dimensional

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Far

Far too predictable,the only thing missing was his brother trying it on with Laura.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Warm and charming story. 5 stars

finegoldwinefinegoldwineover 2 years ago

5 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟. Good enjoyable Story..Happily Ever After 💓

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Smooth story that warms up the heart of everyone that has one. I loved the reversal of roles when Laura asks him to marry her. That was real cute.

5* +++

BJ

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

Your story premises are good, but you do not giving anything the depth it needs to create a robust experience. I do enjoy your stories, but after reading about 20 of them, I see a patterns that prevent your stories from being great.

Slick742Slick742over 1 year ago

A Loving wife story with no drama??? Crazy but warming. Thanks DG.^^^^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yep, golly Ned such a beautiful tale. Who coulda, woulda thunk it? Pitiful that all lives are not that lovely. LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm a big BTB fan, but happy endings always make me misty. For some reason, I just love stories like this!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You did it. You lead me down the path where I thought he was going to find her in bed with his brother or pulling a train like he caught (his brother's wife doing in college) ex-girlfriend doing. Instead you give us the old happy ever after, maybe (after all we are still just imperfect souls).

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories