Just a Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,712 Followers

Laura was wondering how she could hide it from Amy and I told her I wasn't going to Michigan for Christmas. I was staying here to be with her and Amy. She hugged me and kissed me and for the first time she told me she thought she was falling in love with me.

We decided I would come to her place first thing on Christmas morning and bring the puppy with me. Then she would wake up Amy. It worked like a charm. I never in my life saw a happier child. I had tears in my eyes seeing the joy the puppy brought to Amy. Laura had tears also.

Amy opened her other presents but her puppy was in her lap while she opened them. She was one happy little girl. Laura opened her pictures that Amy drew for her and kissed her daughter. "Homemade gifts from your kids is the greatest," said Laura.

She then opened the package we bought for her. She couldn't believe the collection of perfume, cologne, and lotions. "I picked out the biggest one Mommy, I hope you like it," said Amy.

"I love it Sweetheart," she said and looked over at me.

"Don't look at me, that's from Amy, she picked it out all by herself. This is from me." I reached behind my chair and handed her a big package.

She looked surprised and opened it and found a beautiful blue evening gown. "How did you know my size or what I liked?"

"You went shopping with your mom and Aunt Lily a couple of weeks ago. Lily said you were trying on clothes and that you loved that dress. She said something to the effect that it would be a great one to wear to a wedding. Too bad it was so expensive."

"Thank you Dan, you shouldn't have bought me anything. Especially something this expensive."

"I thought maybe we could go to Michigan for New Year's and you could wear it then."

"We'll talk about that later. Here's something I picked up for you."

It was a GPS system for my car. I've never got around to buying one. Lily had suggested it to her. I leaned over and gave her a kiss and thanked her. I also got a package fron Amy. She colored three pictures for me. I thanked her and gave her a hug.

I opened the front door and brought in a little bike with training wheels and wished Amy a Merry Christmas. She was really happy and gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

We cleaned up our mess and Laura made us breakfast. Afterwards I helped Amy put some of her toys together and we all played with the puppy. Damn, it was so ugly it was cute. Later when we went over to Roger and Helen's we had to take the puppy and a dog box. Amy didn't want to leave her puppy alone.

Laura's whole family showed up again but wasn't overly surprised to see me. According to one of Laura's sisters she was always talking about me. Everyone seemed to think we made a nice couple. I was surprised to see Lily and her husband stop by, but it was Christmas and that's what a lot of families do. I know my family always got together for holidays.

Lily asked me how it was going with Laura. I told her the truth, I was falling in love with her. I hadn't gone out with anyone or even to the lounges since the day I met Laura.

Later I asked Laura about New Year's Eve. She told me that she didn't want to leave Amy for that many days. I told her we would take Amy with us. We usually had big family parties anyway. When we mentioned it to Amy she was happy about it but she wanted to take her puppy who she named Puggy.

After what I'll call a family discussion we decided to take Puggy with us. Also we would have to buy Laura another dress. She didn't want to wear her new dress out on New Year's and then a month later to a wedding where the same people were going. So hard to understand woman.

I called my mom to let her know we were coming to Michigan for New Year's. I told her that Amy was bringing her new puppy. She told me she didn't care as long as we all came.

****

We were definitely a couple now even though we hadn't made love yet. We have kissed a lot but I wasn't going to push the barrier yet. I knew Laura would tell me when she was ready.

New Year's weekend we drove up to Michigan. To say my mom immediately fell in love with both Laura and Amy would be an understatement. Mom set up my old bedroom for Laura and Amy to sleep in. I told her I would sleep in the spare bed down the basement. It was a really nice remodeled basement, not just a dungeon.

Mom told me it would be best if Puggy stayed with me in the basement in case of puppy accidents. Amy was all right with that. We were potty training the puppy and it would be a while yet.

Dad told Laura she was really happy to finally meet my girlfriend. Laura told him that she worked for his company and he was mildly surprised. "Good," he said. "We need smart good-looking women working for us." It just made Laura smile.

The New Year's Eve party was being held in the lodge across the street from Mom and Dad's house. It was owned by the company, and we held a lot of functions there.

The guests started arriving. Laura and I were part of the greeting team. Looked like dad put her to work but she volunteered. Mom was at the house with Amy. She said she would be over later. Nina and her husband came and she was so happy to see Laura.

"Take care of him will you, he is my little brother," I overheard Nina tell Laura.

I loved it when I heard her reply, "I'll do my best."

Bob arrived with Tracy and was surprised to see Laura with me. "I finally got my own date, Bob. We'll be together at your wedding too."

Bob gave Laura a hug but she kept her distance. I said hi to Tracy and introduced her to Laura. I could tell they would never be best of friends. I believe both Bob and Tracy were a bit jealous. It made me feel pretty good inside. I turned Laura around and gave her a kiss.

"What was that for?" she asked.

"Because you are here with me and I love you." I just blurted it out. I think it even surprised Laura.

The New Year's party was great. We danced, had a few drinks, had good food to munch on all night. At midnight everyone kissed and hugged. I couldn't believe Amy was still awake. She was the first person I kissed. Needless to say, the second was Laura and it was a passionate one. "Happy New Year, Laura."

"Happy New Year to you too, Dan."

It was getting late and I took Laura and Amy back over to the house so she could get Amy ready for bed. I took Puggy outside to do his thing. I kind of liked the ugly dog.

A few minutes later Mom and Dad came back home and said they were heading for bed. Dad hired caterers to do the cooking and the clean-up. They would be back in the morning to finish cleaning the lodge.

I went in the bedroom with Puggy to say goodnight to Amy and Laura. Amy was already asleep. I gave Laura a kiss and then took Puggy downstairs and put him in his dog bed.

I was laying there thinking of Laura when I heard footsteps on the stairs. I had a nightlight on in the corner and I could see it was Laura. She slipped into bed with me.

"Dan, I want to start the New Year off right with the man I love." She slipped off her nightgown and kissed me. "Please, all I ask is that you be patient and gentle with me."

She told me she was on birth control pills ever since the death of her husband. Her doctor explained to her that her periods were irregular due to all the stress she had been under.

I started by kissing her lightly on the cheeks and working toward her lips. She was so warm and her lips so soft. After a few minutes I worked my lips down her neck and onto her breasts, gently sucking her nipples. The harder they got, the harder I sucked.

Laura kept her hands behind my neck, letting me know she like it, pulling me into her every little bit. I continued kissing and licking down her body, spending time on her tummy. Once beneath her belly button I began to lick and kiss the fuzz down to her trimmed but very red bush.

I pushed my face into her bush rubbing my face all through it. She was making light noises and lifting her hips up against my face. I slipped two fingers into her pussy and at the same time licked her clit. I felt her come within minutes and moved my tongue into her pussy and tasted her juices.

I continued to tongue fuck her till she told me she wanted me. I got up, slipped off my briefs and rubbed my cock up and down against her pussy. I raised her legs and held them against her chest as I pushed my cock into her. She was so hot and so wet. I pumped harder and harder till I felt her come again.

I knew she was trying to be quiet so no one would hear but I could hear every moan and grunt. I couldn't hold it any longer as I held her legs high and pushed my cock in her as deep as I could. I felt my cum shooting into her. She moaned with every squirt. I let her legs down but stayed in her because I could feel the continuous spasms her pussy was having.

I lay on her but held my weight on my own arms. She took her hands and pulled my face to her and kissed my lips with her juices on them. Eventually the spasms stopped and I rolled off her. She stayed a few more minutes and then used the downstairs bathroom.

She slipped her nightgown back on and came over and kissed me. "I love you, Dan and I needed to prove it to you. I need to get back upstairs with Amy. I'll see you in a few hours."

"I love you too Laura. I wish there was some special way to prove it to you."

In the morning, I went upstairs and Dad was reading the paper and Mom and Laura were making breakfast. "How did you sleep, Dan?" Mom asked.

"It was the best sleep I've had in the last couple of months. How about you Laura, did you sleep ok?"

"It was fine till I thought I heard Puggy moving around. I went downstairs and you were fast asleep. I let him out and took him back downstairs. You can sleep through most anything." She laughed along with Mom.

About that time Amy came into the room rubbing her eyes. She still looked tired and came over and lay on my lap. I must be her favorite resting place. We ate breakfast and then had to get ready to head back home.

Before I left Mom told me that she believed Laura was a keeper and for me not to mess things up with her. My parents hugged and kissed Laura and Amy as we were leaving. Laura told them we would see them at Bob and Tracy's wedding.

Amy fell asleep on the way home, so it gave Laura and me a chance to talk. "Where do we go from here?" I asked Laura. "I've never felt about any woman the way I do with you."

"I just need more time, Dan. I love you, you know that. Can't you just be my boyfriend for a while before we make any future decisions?"

That's what we did. At work we had lunch together at least twice a week. If I had a business dinner and needed a date, Laura was there for me. Every weekend I went over to see Amy and sometimes Laura's family. My problem was I wanted to be with her more.

We made love once a week and I loved every minute of it. My problem is I wanted Laura to be my wife and Amy my daughter. I talked with Lily about it and she told me that if I felt that way about Laura that I should tell her.

We went to my brother Bob's wedding in February. I was the best man, so Laura and Amy sat with my mom. Tracy looked beautiful coming down the aisle, and I pictured how gorgeous Laura would look.

At the reception I said a few things about my brother, and gave the best man toast. After that, we ate and then the band began to play. I was dancing with Laura and I asked her if she truly loved me.

"Yes Dan I do. There's nothing I wouldn't do for you."

After the song ended and everyone sat down while the band took a short break I was going to get up and make an announcement but Laura asked me if she could talk to me in the foyer. I was wondering what she wanted to tell me.

"Dan, I love you and I want you to know that. I was afraid that you might want to propose to me tonight. I'm sorry if I'm wrong but I want you to know that I'm not ready to say yes. I didn't want to embarrass you in anyway. I do love you and want to marry you. I just need time."

She wrapped her arms around me and held me. "How did you know?" I asked.

"When we were dancing I thought I felt a small package in your jacket pocket. Please just give us a little more time. Dan, after Mark's death I thought my life was over. I figured it would just be me and Amy, then I met you and my whole life changed almost overnight. You're the nicest and the kindest man I know."

"When I saw you stand up and head for the stage I got nervous and that's why I needed to talk to you.

"Do you want to see it, the ring?" I asked.

"I do and I will, but not tonight. Let's just go and enjoy your brother's wedding reception."

****

After returning home we continue to be a couple. The rumor mill wondered how serious we were. While at work we kept it business but were friendly to each other. No hugging or kissing at work. It was different when we were at her house or my condo.

We enjoyed Easter together and spent it with Laura's family. Laura and I both realized we never argued. We might not agree on everything but we never needed to raise our voices. I treated Amy as though she was my daughter. I never had to raise my voice to her. I loved having her around.

It was now June, and Mom and Dad asked us to come to their anniversary party. We told them we would be there with Amy of course. We told Amy, who was now four, that we would get someone to watch Puggy for a couple of days. She understood and I asked Helen and she told us she and Roger got an invitation to my anniversary party and decided to go also.

They wanted to meet my family. Laura's sister took Puggy for a couple of days. I asked Roger if he wanted to ride up with us and he told me they wanted to go by themselves. They wanted to see Greenfield Village and the Henry Ford Museum. I told them if they got a chance that there was now an Imax theatre there also.

Again Mom had my room ready for Laura and Amy and I would be staying in the basement. They made reservations for Roger and Helen at a nearby motel. The anniversary party was being held at the lodge.

I did ask Laura if I was going to get a late night visit and she said, "You never know."

The party was great and my parents had a buffet set up and a band. We noticed that Tracy was pregnant and congratulated her and Bob. Tracy told us that Bob was really proud. Nina was there with her kids. I couldn't believe it when I saw Lily and her husband there. It shouldn't have surprised me seeing she had known my family for years.

Laura introduced her parents to mine and they got along great. You would have thought they were old friends but had just met.

Laura and I danced and I held her close. "Do you love me?" she asked.

"You have to ask?" I laughed.

We all went to sit down during a band break when Laura went up and got the microphone and walked over to me. I really wondered what was going on. Her parents, my parents along with Lily were sitting at our table.

She turned on the microphone. "Dan, I told you that I would tell you when I was ready. Well, I'm ready to become your wife if you will have me. I took this ring out of your dresser one day when I was at your place." She handed it to me.

"I love you with all my heart and will be the best wife I can be. So you know, your Mom and Dad as well as mine know about this proposal. All I need is your answer. Dan, will you marry me?"

I couldn't believe what just happened. I knew I had tears in my eyes. I stood up opened the ring box and slipped the ring on Laura's finger. "Of course I'll marry you. I would have waited a lifetime for you." We kissed and everyone began to clap and cheer.

I picked up Amy and gave her a hug. We were going to be a real family. I looked over and saw tears in Lily's eyes. She was the one who got us together.

It all began with just a date.

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,712 Followers