All Comments on 'Just A Little Kink'

by stewartlinda

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it..

Awesome stuff.....

Paintlover1900@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OH! MY! YES!

You are not alone. This has been a fantasy of mine ever since I learned there was a thing called a glory hole. I loved your story. I felt like I was the one at the hole. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot, sexy anx Funny

This story has it all. We want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting story

More women should take pride in their ability. Exceptional performers should be rewarded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hole Lotta Lovin'!

Even my jaw is sore after that wild adventure! Thanks for sharing your kink with us all. I'm sure there are a lot of other women who share your passion for sucking a nice hard cock, taking him deep, and swallowing the results. Looking forward to seeing more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loving a good suck

Wow! That was terrific. That's a party I'd love to go to, and I am more than positive that I'd be in line the entire night! Who knows, might even keep you in after "school".

Love it, well written story and I'll be reading more!

Thank you.

Guitars12m

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HOT

That was a great fuckin' story. I'd LOVE it if it were MY wife! I hope you'll post more stories.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I liked the story

Not too probable, but fun to read.

I'm surprised that her husband could even feel her when he was fucking her, after her brother stretched her pussy out the night before.

I was thinking while I was reading the story, I wonder how sloppy her pussy got after having all of those guys dump a load in her pussy.

Thanks for the fun read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
dripping wet

Oh my fucking god, that was soo hot, I can't even explain how horny I am right now! I want to be fucked by that monster cock now! Nice work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So wet I am sliding in my seat

Loved it. I can not wait to read another story from you.

BarbKannBarbKannover 12 years ago
Love it!

Very nice. Sounds like something I should try;)

jackoffinjilljackoffinjillover 12 years ago
Wow!!

Jesus christ that was a hot story! The thought of her legs caught and being fucked by friend after friend of her husbands sent me over the edge! Hard from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So hot....

It was very hot... And well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Well done More please

cowboy2005cowboy2005over 11 years ago
Hot as hell !!!!!

I really loved your story, the excitment, the build up, and the surprise ending of finding out that our sexy lady had sucked and fucked her own brother, it was magnificent! May I humbly suggest that you continue this wonderfull story, but please allow her to enjoy sex not only with her brother, but her grandfather, father, and especially with her own sons, yes sons - plural, and daughters for her husband to enjoy too. The idea of her unknowingly having sex with all of her male relatives and then having her find out that she had sex with all of them is so wild, and after she finds out what has hapened she sucks and fuck them all willingly! Over and over, and face to face, so that all her men realize who the're fucking and love her all the more for it. You might even have her grandmother, mother and sisters join in a family orgy, that would be fantastic! Thank you for writing such a wonderful story. Your are an excelent writer, please keep up the good work, I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

That was so hot. I am hard reading it. the fact that her legs got stuck was a stroke of genius.and that her brother was the best fuck for her was fabulous. Please continue to write more along this line

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More!

This story was absolutely amazing! I cannot wait to read more of your work. Thank you so much for sharing your talent and creativity.

JoolibiJoolibiover 11 years ago
Excellent!

Excellent storyline with a super ending! Thanks for sharing.

hottmalehottmaleabout 11 years ago
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Almost too hot to handle. Wonder Woman with special qualities

Flameboy580Flameboy580almost 11 years ago
HOLY CRAP!

That story was the hottest thing i have read in a very LONG time. You have a real knack for this, as your other story was also incredibly sexy! However, i do have one small question.... Is that really all we get? the ending was so...sudden. I think it could use at least another paragraph or two. but otherwise, don't change a thing!

byrdeyesbyrdeyesalmost 11 years ago
the garage slut.

That should be the title of your next continuation story.

This was way to hot not to have chapter two

or more. Such a slut gotta love it.

WalkonWalkonover 10 years ago
Wow

Amazing story, based on real events?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Glory Hole

What a hot fucking story! It was magnificent from beginning to end. Will there be more? I'm not sure I can wait all that long. And I really loved the fact that her brother showed up and fucked her. Nice touch!

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969over 10 years ago
great story

would love to read more of this story and many more from u

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldabout 10 years ago
Glory Hole

I got quite a kick out of this story. My first wife was from Georgia. My second, and final wife was named Linda.

And since my wives, I've sampled a Glory Hole or two, and more.

My first wife would have had a heart attack at even the mention of something like this story. My second wife would have loved to watch it and after a drink or two, might have even participated.

It was a hot story.........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Write more!!!

Excellent... Please write more

badpeeperbadpeeperalmost 10 years ago
oh brother why?

cause oh brother that was a great read,round 2 please..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What a great kink

I like you am a middle aged female that loves to read erotica. I have always thought the idea of a glory hole to be so hot. Maybe I have a cum fetish to. I would never have the nerve to do more than fantasies about it. But the twist that she knows the guys she was sucking but they didn't know it was her was pure genius.

Sue

liz33ndliz33ndabout 9 years ago
what a great surprise

I love the story and the juicy details. This is one of my favorite types of erotica.

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
surprise

I loved the ending. It was such a surprise but a very erotic one. This deserves a second chapter with the brother included once again.

wolf182wolf182almost 9 years ago
very hot!!

great story. love the ending. I was wondering why this was listed as an 'incest' story. But why was the husband so suprised? Wasnt he there the whole time? He set up the party, why didnt he know her brother was there? Fun story all the same!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A kink i can understand

Being a woman its so nice to see that I am not the only one that finds this hot and exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazingly HOT Story

StewartLinda, I, of course, do not know if you really lived your fantasy or only wrote this hot and creative story, or both lived it and wrote it, but thank you so much for your story! Would love to give you a hug or anything else you want to make you feel as good as I feel after reading "Just A Little Kink"! OH, I think I must have a little kink also, but with women; how they feel, how they smell, how they taste so yummy, and how much pleasure I get from giving them as much pleasure as I can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW, wish I were in that select group.....or a brother.....WOW. (thanks)

Fantastic.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a story

I loved it. Being a woman I can tell you that we can be just as kinky as men. I think this is one hot fantasy. I know i could never do something like this in real life but the idea of no one knowing it was her is so hot. Men do not have the corner on Kink. Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a woman

Its a kink every guy wishes their wife had! I know i sure do. Awesome story please write more kink stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 Stars for 5 attempts to finish

I asked my wife to read this story *out loud*, using ‘my name’ in place of the husband Jim in the story, while I knelt beside her and helped masturbate (I held the vibe and she used her fingers as knelt beside her face). It was so hot listening to her read this story (like she was in some documentary about regular prim and proper women the secretly love to suck multiple cocks). We both kept cumming and it took us took us 5 attemts that weekend (we went away to Miami) to get through the story.

A little background info - My wife has always loved sucking my cock, won’t stop unless I make her (to move on to other sex) and really gets off on fantasies of sucking multiple cocks (instant oragasm for her). She’s very busy with work and looses sight of it sometimes but all I have to do is drop a pillow down and hand her the vibe (or dildo if we have more time) when she needs a reminder. She’s not comfortable ‘letting go’ when the kids are in the house so we hardly get to real fucking. She likes to suck and get off at the same time (efficiency) and loves it when I describe how hot she looks (on her knees sucking cock) or how I wish people could see how hot she looks and how much she loves it... Eventually we got the point where I stand and she kneels (pillow & vibe/dildo). I hold her by the hair in the back of her head with one hand and aim and stroke my cock (I’m a thick 8” and she can’t deep throat so only limited face fucking), but she is free to use both hands on herself - one for vibe/dildo and one on her clit. I usually make her wait until I cum first so it won’t break the spell for her and it’s an added bonus to make her desperate for my cum.

She always looks so hot and sexy when we do this and she is always so greatful (that she can be so free with me) no matter where I cum or what I say to her along the way - so sexy never gets old. Anyway I saved this story for when we were away alone for a few days (in Miami) so we could have fun with it. I had others but we never got them... sorry so long winded

Brittni4uBrittni4uover 5 years ago
Hot story!

Loved it...5 stars from me.....

petersdraggonpetersdraggonover 5 years ago
Nice Story!

Brings back a memory of being with a past girlfriend a few years ago that was quite kinky, always looking for something new to try, I surprised her with a glory hole and she loved it. Didn't go as far as this story though, lol. Nice unexpected & kinky twist at the end for sure.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 5 years ago

Yes, I agree with all the other commenters that your story is Tops on the idea, the plan on carrying it out, the sexyness and of course the hot raw action of your wife and your husbands idea. This hit every hot and arousing nerve I have as I've read probably a few thousand stories and this is in the top 1 or 2. I sure hope there is a second chapter; as this is so good. My wife and I have had a great marriage and have been together for many years, due to an accident I cannot perform intercourse much or at all even though she still gets me hot n' bothered. I know it bothers her not having sex but she never has been angry or mean about it. Several years ago my best friend who has no sex life due to his wife not caring / not interested; has slept with and screwed my wife many times and they really enjoyed it. I know it made a difference to them and to me; as my wife was not so sad by that loss. I have always been glad they did as you only have 1 life and someday as age gets you that will stop regardless. That is how much I care and love her. All 3 of us have had no negative results and my buddy never asks he respects its my choice and of course my wife's. It has brought about more quiet / cuddle time between us and she has always been a blowjob expert and swallowing is a must and she has continued. I hope to see another chapter soon; thank you !!

Shibari4meShibari4meabout 5 years ago

Kink to obsession. Perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes to all

Yes, I wholeheartedly agree with all the comments except for the idiot that says divorce is imminent. Yes, please write more. You have a knack for this and combine good ideas and humor. So few people here understand the impact of good syntax. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story!

You really have the gift of story telling! There are differences in those who write and those who are able to tell a story. YOU, are a story teller! Thanks nice job!!

Looking forward to a follow up.

Dave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Happy accident

Good story with happy ending

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
AWESOME story!

I enjoy Glory Hole stories and this was fantastic.

Having her brother with the biggest cock was a twisted surprise.

Can’t wait for the next chapter with her brother.

Will you let either before or after .

Is he married?

Switch partners?

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

Great story! Not too many GH stories.

Thanks for sharing this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story, well told and very HOT. One of the best on Literotica. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The believability of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Quite creative. Not run of the mill. Is this story a true confession? I read your biography, and I can't help but wonder. I would love to be invited to your next party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Very creative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, it was nice to read one where the husband seems legitimately into it instead of just quietly crying in the background while his wife fucks other men.

Time4LuvTime4Luvalmost 2 years ago

There is no way the husband didn't know her brother was there so that was stupid. Also I feel bad their all going to get STDs/STIs and not many birth control can handle that much cum...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another willing cuck story. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don’t like cuckold stories especially when the husband is a willing cuck.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story. I think the husband had as big of a kink as the wife. He enjoyed her sucking all of the men and her getting fucked by them. I few years ago I might not have bought the story but there are a lot of men that enjoy seeing their wife have sex with other men. I guess the brother part was just an add on.

ECTLarryECTLarryover 1 year ago

Wow!! This happened to you?!?! This woman (you?) is such a great slut! The sensations you described are so arousing!

Sorry you've stopped writing! Make a cum back!!

Lil_WangLil_Wangabout 1 year ago

That was an amazing story, I hope it was all true!!

Keep the story going please.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey11 months ago

That was hot! 5 Stars. I have a Hotwife and I would love for her to do this.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit10 months ago

So fucking hot, I must get my husband to build one in our garage.

Five stars

Anna

Cunning_Linguist_69Cunning_Linguist_699 months ago

Super hot! I want to get in on the next party. Wow! One great read from start to messy finishes!

Cunning_Linguist_69Cunning_Linguist_699 months ago

I need to get into some serious carpentry!

Cunning_Linguist_69Cunning_Linguist_699 months ago

Would absolutely love to see a sequiel or five!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is a repeat story on this site

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I loved your story that is an awesome chick like the idea she swallowed every load and had so much in her pussy I stroked almost all the time I was reading love you and your story please write more like it

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I’m in m mid 50s and this story made me cum twice. Her telling the story from her point of view had me on edge the whole time. Btw, my wife has always loved sucking so this will be the part of our next fantasy play. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I’m going to meet with a woman soon and we are both going to get in the glory hole together and both lick and suck cock. I’m bi and can’t wait to kiss deeply with her after each load and pass the cum back and forth. This story made me explode.

NovaPrime71NovaPrime71about 2 months ago

I would love to see a part two...an affair with her brother and him getting her pregnant!!!

AkpervertAkpervertabout 1 month ago

Quite the premise. I can imagine that this could have more than one following chapter.

HrnyTrker65HrnyTrker652 days ago

Wow , that's one if the best stories I've read. Great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous