All Comments on 'Just a Matter of Time'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more please

this is a terrific story. it begs for a sequel or even a few more chapters. please continue it.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
silly to the nth degree

absurd. I mean really bad

it does not follow at all that a criminal organization would start tracing all the flowers at a funeral for some old lady-- this guys mom.

Marge was able to do it because she was looking for a specific identity from her home town... and Marge knew his birth name

according to the story there was NO possible connection between this killer for hire identity and this guy from the small town coming back after 40 yeears.

really big plot whole

Tail End PeteTail End Peteover 13 years ago
Good job

Screw Harry, he hates damn near anything. Just another of your situations in a time capsule. Different people do different things and it is all in the way they want things done. Glad he had some time to have his family. Keep up the good work.

Rob ConnerRob Connerover 13 years ago
I liked it.

This guy appears smart enough to come up with a way out of this mess. I hope it's soon.

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyover 13 years ago
I like it but want more

How did Dan become Damon and what is he going to do now? Well done but it begs for a prequel and a follow up story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This sounds alot like the movie "Grosse Pointe Blank" except with old people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THE REUNION WAS GREAT

and good for him to find his lost love and daughter but the assassin bit was a bit far fetched.......he surely has the brains to get out only trouble is they will know about his family and target then,,,,,in deep shit....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I don’t believe it but I am leaning towards agreeing with Harry from VA

The bad guys have no knowledge of his former life so how can they tie the funeral of his Mother with his phone UNLESS Marge is the head bad guy, NOT!

lukeshortlukeshortabout 3 years ago
Great Read

May have been some plot holes/questions but that enhances the mystery. If Marge was able to trace him through the Internet, chances are the others were watching for any inquiries about his ghost name. 5*

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter9 months ago

I liked the fact that it left some questions. There could be more but it sort of felt good the way it was.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2701 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES