Just a Peek

Story Info
He wants just a taste of his neighbor.
1.6k words
46.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cum hit the floor with a splat.

He groaned and slowed his stroking down, pumping every last bit of semen from his now aching cock. Some of it dribbled down his shaft to his balls and thighs, and he wiped it off with his palms.

Mika gave a contented sigh and smiled at the small pool of jizz on the ground. He grabbed a nearby washcloth and wiped it up.

Quickly he looked out the window once more. She was in bed, sleeping soundly. She looked so at peace.

If only she knew what he was doing, only a few yards away.

"Goodnight." he said, despite the fact that she would never hear it.

He climbed into his shower, rinsing away all the cum, sweat and lube that caked his body. Now that his dick was limp, he could finally think for a moment on things.. on her.

This had started a month ago. He'd never noticed the girl next door until he happened to walk by her one day.

It wasn't that she was amazingly gorgeous that he was attracted to her, although she was a pretty girl with a decent body. When she brushed by him, underneath the smoky perfume she was wearing he caught a whiff of her true scent.

He was hooked. When he smelled that soft, feminine yet completely animal and sexual smell of her damp skin his cock immediately stood at attention.

Oh what it would be, to press his nose against every piece of flesh, crook of skin and crevice to smell that again. To imagine the sweet smell of her juices all over his face.

Night after night he peeked through the windows. She kept her bedroom window open and he could often spot her, and every night he waited for her to go to sleep. This was the best because she usually worked out right before sleep, doing light cardio and some stretches.

He loved to watch her flex her muscles, to see her tight ass bouncing in the air. He wanted to pound his cock right into it, and not stop til he was completely sated. He wanted to squeeze and lick her tits and suckle until she begged him to stop. He wanted every piece of her.

Mika dried off and climbed in bed, imagining her next to him and how sweet it would be.

It wasn't long before he fell asleep.

The next day he saw her outside, fumbling with her keys trying to get in her car. She had a gym bag hanging off one arm and a slightly visible gym pass in one hand.

Ah the quest for perfection. It was one he knew well. He looked down at his out of

shape frame. His arms and legs were at least toned, but his beer belly jutted out and he had some chubbiness around his chin. After months of desperately trying working out at the gym hours on end, he'd given up.

She bent over, her pants swinging down low, exposing her black thong. Mika grinned.

That was one thing he'd not seen yet, usually only seeing the top of her bikini cut panties.

Soon she was off, driving away somewhat slowly. Mika sighed and backed away from the window. He turned and looked at himself in the mirror. What a sad looking man he saw. His hair was greasy and his clothes were baggy and mishapen on him. He was going to have to work on that.

A few hours later he heard her car pull in the driveway.

In his newer, fresh clothing and freshly washed hair he nearly ran to the window, and he peered out through the blinds.

She was still sweaty and in her dirty clothes. She wiped her brow with her arm and went inside.

For a few moments she was out of his sight of vision until she showed up in her bedroom. Her windows were wide open, yet she began stripping.

His eyes went wide as he watched. First went the tshirt, and then the sports bra. He eyed her hard pink nipples and firm tits, eager to see what else awaited him.

She stripped off the sweat pants and her skimpy thong. Mika took in her entire form, aware his jaw had since dropped and stayed that way.

To his dismay she moved away from the window, and went into her drawer. He craned his neck to see what she was doing but it was no use.

When she returned to her bed, front and center, he saw what was in her hand. It was silver and long.

He almost gasped when he saw the light reflect off it in her hands. She sat on her bed, spread her legs wide, and dipped the vibrator between her legs.

Mika's cock was thoroughly engorged when he saw this wondrous act playing out before him. He dipped his hand into his boxers and grabbed on tightly, stroking himself as he saw she did the same.

She looked as if she was having all sorts of fun, making ecstatic faces and arching her back, throwing her head back and grinding against it.

"Oh thank God." he murmured to himself, gripping his dick like a vice.

Then suddenly she stopped, and he stopped too.

"What's wrong?" he thought. She put down the vibrator and stood up, throwing on a terry cloth robe. Before he knew it she'd left the room.

"Fuck!" he thought, and let go of his prick.

He paced around his bathroom, thinking about her in the throws of ecstasy. He wanted a taste of it so bad, and if not a taste then at least another peek.

The buzz of the door bell startled him so much he jumped in the air.

"Coming!" he screamed, pushing his boner back into his boxers and pulling some jeans on.

He ran to the door, opening it to find the girl directly in front of him. He wanted to die of embarassment.

"Hi." she said, "Your name's Mika, right? We were introduced once."

"Yeah, yeah that's me." he said, "And you're -"

"Charlotte." she said, smiling. "I was just wondering if you could help me out with something?"

He froze. He just stood there looking at her like an idiot.

"Can I come in?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah sure." he moved aside and she waltzed in, slamming the door behind her.

"Nice place," she said, "But I was wondering if you could help me with a little itch I have."

"Itch?"

She smiled seductively, moving closer to him, her hands reaching for her belt. She dropped her robe to the floor. There she was in all her glory, in his own home.

"I'm lonely, Mika," she said, "I haven't been fucked in months, and I need you to do that for me."

He swallowed down hard. This was really happening?

"So, will you?" she said, pouting.

"I...Um... Of course." he said.

She came towards him and placed her lips on his dark nipple. He moaned loudly, pulling at his pants. She helped him, unzipping them and casting them aside, pulling down his underwear.

Soon her soft warm hand was on his raging hard on. He gasped, pushing his hips further into her.

She laughed, "Eager are we?"

Charlotte took his other hand and placed it on her pussy, guiding his index finger to her clit. "You know what to do." she whispered.

Mika began stroking the little nub, feeling it grow harder underneath him. She sighed and in turn jerked on his prick.

"Oh, is this happening to me?" he moaned. She laughed again this time and pulled away.

"Of course it is." she grabbed his hand and lead him to the bedroom, "Now," she said,

"What are you going to do?"

He looked at her and licked his lips.

"I'm gonna fuck you all night."

She laid back on his bed, spreading her legs and showing him her wet pussy.

He got between her legs and slid his hard cock into her.

Suddenly he felt a power rush so dizzying he nearly passed out. He had her, finally.

Mika pushed himself all the way in, until the tip of him hit her cervix and his balls were pressed firmly against her. She smiled up at him, an urge for him to go on.

He first thrust slowly, easing his phallus into her completely. Soon though he grabbed her hips and began thrusting harder and faster.

She was so wet, he could feel her juices all over his thighs and stomach. She was screaming and moaning and digging her nails into his ass.

In and out, in and out until he was in a frenzy, sweat covering both of them, unaware of whose bodily fluids was whose.

"Oh yes," she moaned, gripping his arms she came hard against his cock, exploding in wetness as her body shivered. She bit his shoulder hard enough to leave bite marks.

Mika felt his own release coming, pumping away, heaving on top of her. He pulled his cock out and let his seed spray all over her pussy. He grinned and used his cock to rub his cum all over her, sticking it back inside and feeling the delicious warmth there.

He fell next to her, a hand on her neck and the other on her breast.

"Thank you." she said, "I've been wondering what that would be like for months now."

He looked at her confused, "Me? Why?"

She laughed, "Because I saw you watching me!"

He turned beet red, "Oh, sorry."

"Don't be." she said, turning and moving some stray hair out of his face, "I could get used to this situation."

He kissed her, their tongues intermingling, pulling her lips in his mouth.

"So could I."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Trip to the Nudist Beach Stranded naked at the nudist beachin Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Spank Me in Front of Your Friends Susan wants her naked ass spanked in front of his friends.in Anal
Lotion and Lucy Fucking my wife's friend with whatever's on hand.in Fetish
Sweet Reluctance Josh gives coed Tammy a chance to earn some financial aid.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Emma's Pool Party Ch. 01 Emma and her girlfriends invite a male guest to join them.in Group Sex
More Stories