All Comments on 'Just a Word'

by GeorgieH

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
yes, there is a word for it

but the word is juvenile.

Really? A woman, mother, head of household, parent, who is so caught up by a single descriptor of the male appendage that she loses emotional control?

Was this written by an immature son?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
some readers can be so dumb

Fact is, the lady is suffering from, as she puts it, snatch deprivation. She desperately needs something to fill that warm wet hole between her legs. Lucky for her, her own 18 year old boy Tommy's got exactly what his mother needs--it's right there, between his own legs. Her son's got a cock, and he's had one since he came out of that same warm wet hole 18 years before. Tommy'll always have the big hard cock his mommy needs, and, generous kid that he is, he's ready to share it with her, any time, any place. As a bonus, the boy'll be gifting his mother with great big doses of creamy semen from his hot young balls. Perfecto. Sure, it's just a word. But the word stands for the powerful prick that's now the center of his mother's life. Tommy's prick's going to up his mommy's cunt more than it's just hanging down over his balls. A boy's penis and his mother's vagina really are made for each other.

A p.s. It's truly heartwarming to have Georgie back with us, with her excellent and super-hot writing and her fabulous list of Favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I can only hope this is true:

"headstrong me will always seem to end up leading us into trouble"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ignore rightbank

He really needs realize this is a fantasy site and no one is here to please him. He offers worthless input and is part of the toxic members of this site's community.

Ducky7Ducky7about 9 years ago
Loved it can't wait for the second part

The other two get to fuck. Then in part 3 all four will fuck themselves silly with two 18 year old cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ditto about ignoring rightbank's comment

This site is about erotic fantasies - so if the fantasy doesn't work for you just move on to the next story. You should comment about the quality of the writing, spelling & grammar - that's fair game in my opinion for all stories - but the quality of the fantasy is something that's going to be different for everyone.

I gave it *****..

writerjabwriterjababout 9 years ago
Great story!

Lucky Tommy!

chunkschunksabout 9 years ago
Cock

A novel take on what starts an incestuous love affair - something we we all too seldom here - and all one reader can do is criticize the author for it. I gave five stars. Off to see if that raised the score. :-)

rodavrodavabout 9 years ago
Nice story

It was exciting. Hope this will continue with her friend Sara and her son.

Chris7swChris7swabout 9 years ago
Ignore that wanker rightbank

Super-hot story that just goes to show what a few drinks; a horny mother and a studly son can get up to.

As for rightbank, he ought to stick to comics...... Be interesting to see his stories....when he succeeds in writing one.

Thanks Georgie for a great read.

Chris with love.

xxxxxxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

Just enough different from your other incest taboo stories to make it a fun read. Enjoyed it immensely. Thanks again for writing these wonderful stories. Warren

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I thought it was clever and erotic.

Kudos G !!!! Sure a play on a word, but with such nice results.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I liked it 5 stars

Fun story well written. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgieH@GeorgieH
1846 Followers
Always searching. Now I'm back writing a lot as well. I want to thank everyone for some great feedback, and as promised, new chapters of all sorts of tales will appear very soon. I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to send me messages (mostly) of support, and I wan...