Just Being Neighborly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daddykins
daddykins
62 Followers

"Make her cum!" one of the men rasped.

Jan's pointy nipples stabbed against the flat of Rita's belly, hard as cherry pits. She breathed in the scent of Rita's excited cunt and felt her own arousal spinning out of control. With uncertain flicking motions of her tongue she probed the lips of Rita's hairless sex. When she found the blood-swollen nub of her clit she feasted on it, then drank the juices dripping from her pussy.

As the men watched Jan and Rita grind their cunts against each other's mouths they were overwhelmed with carnal desire. Their groans grew louder, their cat-calls more crass.

"Fucking make each other squirt!"

"Eat that beautiful pink pussy!"

"Stick your tongues up each other's assholes!"

Rita glanced up and briefly locked eyes with a slender masturbator wearing tats on his calves. She was pleased to see that none of the guys had lied to her about the quality of their "goods"—everywhere she looked she could see raging hard-ons, some already weeping with pre-cum. Okay, she thought. Now it's the ladies' turn.

Rita reluctantly lifted her pussy away from Jan's vibrating tongue. She helped her flushed and breathless neighbor to her feet, then planted a sloppy, wet kiss on her lips, tasting her own tangy juices.

"We'll have to finish what we started some other time," she said. "The guys are ready. And I don't know about you but I'm ravenous for some of that cock gravy."

Jan pecked her back on the cheek. "Thank you for this," she said. "I don't think I've ever felt quite so dirty, and it's making me high!"

"That's my neighbor," Rita said.

...

Rita twirled her body inside the ring of pulsing cocks, flaunting her incredibly sexy ass and luscious tits. The afternoon sun was warmer than she'd expected, and judging from the look of Jan's smeary makeup, her own face probably resembled that of a back alley hooker. Good. She felt like a slut, so why not look like one?

After giving the men an eyeful she said, "Okay, who wants a piece of this first?"

Twenty-four men raised their hands like they were attached to eager schoolboys, but Jan had already picked out who she wanted to taste first.

"I want you," she cooed, channeling her inner sexy housewife. Her gaze was fixed on the only African-American in the group, and as she approached she could see that he was a very light-skinned black with handsome, movie star features. His long, slender cock was nearly hairless and as smooth as porcelain.

"Excellent choice," Rita said. "So you start with Sidney Poitier there, and I'll start with the brooding hunk next to him, and we'll travel in opposite directions, okay?"

Jan could only nod—her mouth was already accommodating the black guy's swollen, insistent penis as it wormed between her lips.

"And when we meet up again," Rita said, her voice choked with excitement, "I want to see your mousy suburban housewife's face, tits, and ass covered in ejaculate. Deal? And remember, swallowing is optional—but you're really missing out if you don't."

Rita smiled up at her sandy-haired suitor and lovingly cupped his balls like they were two delicate quail eggs. "I'm going to make your cock pop like a balloon," she said, dragging her tongue lewdly across her lips. "Fuck my face, motherfucker. Show Rita how nasty you can be."

The taste of the man's cock sent an electric charge throughout Rita's body. His thrusts were easy at first, considerate, but when she put his balls in a finger clamp he threw his head back, moaned, and started nailing his cock to the back of her throat. Out of the corner of her eye Rita could see Jan gripping the backs of the black guy's thighs as she fucked him with her mouth, her head bobbing wildly up and down his rigid shaft.

Jan could see her lover's stomach muscles tense and felt his legs go wobbly as his load boiled up from his balls. "Let me," she said, pushing his hand away from his cock. She'd had plenty of practice honing her hand job skills on her wheelchair-bound husband, so she knew just where and how tight to grip the guy's unit. "Cum on my face, and don't be afraid to make a mess. Let me be your little cum dump. If you do, I promise to lick up every drop."

Rita laughed approvingly. The mild-mannered neighbor lady was getting her slutty sex maniac on. "Bet I can make mine fire off first," she said, and they both went full-bore nasty.

Rita reached between sandy hair's legs, and while she licked and slurped and otherwise vacuumed his veiny cock into her mouth she probed the man's asshole until she was in to the first knuckle.

The cock that filled Jan's creamy hand has grown so large that she added the other and two-fisted the throbbing appendage, nibbling at the cockhead on every down stroke. "Soak me in your cum, baby," she said. "Drown me in it."

The words set him off. The handsome black shuddered, growled, and a streamlined ribbon of pure white semen erupted from his cock, catching Jan full on the face before splashing onto her naked lap.

"I win," Jan laughed, the jizz trickling down her nose and onto her tongue.

"Bitch!" Rita said. "Don't wipe it off—you look sexier covered in cum."

Suddenly the six-footer looming above Rita grabbed handfuls of her hair and slammed his cock ferociously in and out of her mouth. "Oh shit!" he shouted. "I'm cumming!"

Rita pulled away. "Do it right here, baby," she said, cupping her tits and mashing them together. "Spunk me. Smear that shit all over my nipples."

"Ahhhh, Christ!" the man cried, then exploded onto her fleshy, pendulous tits before squeezing off a dozen short bursts onto her upturned face.

"Yes!" Rita said, feeling the salty ooze leak onto her tongue. "So good. So much cum. Who's fucking next?"

...

One by one the men collapsed like dominoes as Rita and Jan worked the circle jerk. It was becoming easier and easier to make the guys cum. Men are visual creatures, and the sight of a couple of cum-drenched women revs up their competitive engines. Now every guy was jumping at the chance to donate his DNA to the cause.

By the time they were halfway through Rita and Jan looked like they'd stepped out of a sperm bath at a spa for degenerates. Their hair was matted together in sticky, jizz-soaked clumps. Jan's face wore a mask of syrupy cum like it was moisturizer, and all you could see was her startled blue eyes.

Rita felt semen run down her spine and leak into her ass crack. The thick soup of cum was in her nostrils, in her pits, and on the backs of her knees. It was caked above her eyelids and in between her toes. Even so, her belly was bubbling with generous samples of every guy's orgasm.

The most amazing thing was that she'd choked and gagged her way through several mind-blowing climaxes without a tongue or a finger coming anywhere near her clit!

As they closed the loop Jan and Rita caught sight of each other and smiled through semen-coated lips. Rita mouthed the words, "Did you swallow?"

Jan mouthed back, "Just watch."

The guy she had in her mouth—the one who Rita suspected was the firefighter—had gallantly laid down a folded bath towel for Jan to kneel on. His cock was as hard and as vertical as one of those firehouse poles, and she slid up and down it, pausing occasionally to lick the underside of his balls.

As Jan sucked his shaft she left long, loopy strings of saliva to dangle from the firefighter's cock, then teasingly sucked the spit back in through pursed lips. It was pure porno, and she hoped it would make her guy spew like a hydrant.

But the firefighter was so cool that the continued to sip from his beer while she nipped and licked, leaving Jan wondering what to try next. Swallowing his balls hadn't worked. Neither had poking the tip of her tongue into the slit of his glans.

Rita, who was only a few feet away busily fellating and jacking some swoony guy to new heights of pleasure, saw Jan's dilemma.

"Play with his asshole," she said between gulps of cock. "Finger it. Lick it. I've never seen a cowboy yet who could resist a good rim job."

Jan smiled wickedly, looking up at the owner of the nine-inch cock filling her mouth. "Get ready for a surprise, big boy," she said. Then she lifted his nut sac and twisted her head upside down so that she could leave lipstick traces on his golden-brown anus.

The firefighter lit up. His beer fell to the grass and he muttered the vilest obscenities while Jan tongued his asshole. At the same time, with her body bent uncomfortably backwards, she managed to grip his cock and beat it off like a horny highschooler until, finally, Mr. Cool threw his hands up in surrender and unleashed a torrent of pent-up semen that Jan was quick to catch on her face and tongue.

"Fuck yourself dry," she said, sealing her lips around his member. "I'm a jizzaholic."

She let the goopy spunk pool in the back of her throat. Then, while Rita watched excitedly, she gargled the spermy cocktail, blew filmy bubbles through her lips, then drowned her tonsils and fed her belly with the firefighter's potent spend.

"See?" Jan said, opening her mouth for Rita.

"Whew!" Rita said. "Nicely done, neighbor."

Then Rita concentrated her attention of the cock wagging indecently in front of her nose. It belonged to the last man standing, a short, stocky guy without an ounce of fat on him. His erection wouldn't win any prizes for length, but its girth could fill her fuck holes to overflowing, and a mini-climax rocked her while she imagined just that.

Rita's guy was also nursing a beer, but almost as soon as she gripped the meat of his shaft and jacked him just under his bulbous cockhead he dropped the beer to his side, snarled, jerked spasmodically, staggered, then pumped wave after wave of custard-thick spunk into Rita's open mouth.

Before she could show him how naughty she was by swallowing every bit of his cum, he yanked her head back by the hair.

"Open your mouth," he said, still reeling from his copious orgasm. When she did he saw the bubbly deposit he'd left on her tongue. He reached down and dipped his fingers into the gloppy mess in her mouth and scooped out a dollop of cum, then painted the tip of his dick with it and told her to lick it off. When she did he scooped some more out, this time smearing the cum all over her face and tits, which already wore a glistening sheen of sperm from a dozen other men.

"Is there anything you won't do, bitch? Now you can swallow."

"Not a problem," Rita said, downing the rest of the salty liquid in one gulp.

"Fuck," the man muttered.

Rita said, "You're the cop, aren't you? I'll bet you fuck all the sweet young things you pull over on traffic stops."

The man grinned. Then he suddenly shook up his nearly full bottle of beer and power-washed all the accumulated cum from Rita's face, pouring the last few ounces into her mouth.

Rita choked, then shook her head like a dog after a bath. "Fuck yeah!" she said. "You are one nasty officer, officer."

"You haven't seen anything yet," he said, handing her a bath towel. "But we want you nice and fresh for round number two."

Rita shivered. Her clit ached with such an intensity that she lodged a finger in her cunt and held it there. Something about the beer being dumped on her had really rung her bell. And then she suddenly realized why.

It reminded her of female squirt! Oh my God! In the midst of another spontaneous climax a crazy, crude, incredibly raunchy idea leapt into her head. Craigslist. Casual encounters. Posting another ad, this one seeking participants for a reverse bukkake. One or two fit, hung stripper-type males. Two-dozen horny, storm-squirting Jezebels.

Yes! Christ, what a hot, wet mess they could make on the lawn. Guys weren't the only ones who could soak the sheets!

Rita glanced at Jan, who was servicing on of the guys who had already re-loaded. Every inch of her body was covered in a protein-rich glaze of pearl-white semen, but she was sucking the guy like there was no tomorrow. Plucky Jan. She would be the first on Rita's recruitment list.

But was the neighbor lady a squirter? If not, Rita could school her in the fine art of female ejaculation. In fact, it would be a real pleasure.

And, after all, it was the neighborly thing to do.

End

daddykins
daddykins
62 Followers
12