Just Curious Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dustin slaps my previously abused shoulder with the palm of his hand. Hard. I gasp at the unexpected pain, and he uses that opening to shove himself all the way down my throat. I want to gag, to get it out, but nothing happens. My forehead is pressing against his stomach. I try to twist my head, but he's holding it tight. "I can make you do anything I want, little girl. It'll be easier if you just swallow when I tell you to next time."

Slowly he pulls himself out of my throat. I start coughing, as he strokes my hair. Dustin waits while I regain my composure, he rubs his cock against my lips and when I open up, he slides inside my mouth again. He repeats the same actions as before. He thrusts into my mouth a few times before pressing against my throat and telling me to swallow. I try, and it takes a lot of courage, but I do swallow and he presses himself down my throat. "Good girl." He holds himself there for a few seconds and pulls out.

For the next 10 minutes, this is my life. A slow, methodical throat fuck. He never increases the pace. He never changes the timing. He never seems to get any closer to cumming. My neck is sore, my abs are shaking from trying to keep my head up, my jaw is killing me. I try not to think about any of that, and just focus on what I can control; my breathing. Inhaling just before he presses down my throat, holding it when his cock is stretching my throat, and gasping for air when he pulls out. I get much better at swallowing him; he doesn't even have to tell me anymore, I just know when. I don't cough anymore, so I can lick and suck him when I'm breathing in through my nose. Saliva is dripping down my chin onto the floor below.

The minutes seem to last an eternity. I try everything I can think of to get him to cum, but nothing works. The pace never changes. I suck his balls, lick his shaft and beg him for his cum. Finally he stops. He just stops and puts his dick back in his jeans. I failed! I tried everything. "I'm sorry. Please. I'll do better. Please. I'll do anything. I'm so sorry."

"Such a good girl." He starts petting my hair. "You did nothing wrong. That was wonderful. Don't be sorry for anything." He starts unchaining my arms from the brackets in the floor.

"But you didn't cum. I tried everything. I tried so hard. I can do better. I promise." I'm slumped over the bench now, exhaustion finally overcoming me.

"Shhh. If you remember, I fucked you just a little while ago. I need some time to recover from that tight pussy I was using." He pulls some chains down from the ceiling and starts clipping them to the cuffs on my wrists. "Don't worry yourself, girl. I am very happy with everything you've done so far." He goes to the wall and flips a switch, and the chains start receding up into the ceiling. He stops when my arms are high above my head, and I'm lifted a few inches above the whipping bench. My legs are still stretched out from the bench and chained to the floor.

Dustin comes back to the bench and straddles it, facing me. He spends a few minutes sucking and playing with my tits. I'm so tired, I just hang there. Helpless. But somehow, it feels right. I get lost in the feeling his hands and his mouth on my skin.

When he's done with my breasts he pulls back and just looks at me. "So perfect. So submissive. I'm going to thoroughly enjoy training you." He reaches down to the floor and produces that huge blue glass dildo he used on me before. That can't be good. With one hand he reaches between my legs and opens my pussy, and with the other he shoves that damn thing into me. Fuck.

He slides off the bench and goes to the wall and lowers me until I'm sitting on the bench, with no way for the glass dildo to slide out. I lose sight of him for a few minutes. When he returns he holds a bottle of water to my lips. I drink almost half the bottle instantly. Dustin also has a warm washcloth and he starts cleaning my face and chest with it. "Such a good girl."

"I have to go get ready for work, you be a good girl and try not to get into any trouble." He smirks as he kisses me again before he leaves the room. I hear the door closing and I feel lost. I don't know what I'm supposed to do. Is he going to come back? These thoughts jumble around in my mind for a while.

***30 minutes later***

OK, so sitting on a large dildo is not a pleasant experience, I would describe it as bordering on painful. Not that I have a lot of options when trying to move, but I do have some wiggle room. No matter which way I tried to shift, it's still in there pressing against my insides. I tried lifting myself up by my arms, but I was too exhausted to do that for long. In the end, I just stayed as still as possible and tried not to breathe. That asshole left me hanging here!

***30 minutes after that***

The door finally opens. I'm still pissed, but more than that I want Dustin take this thing out of me. This sucks. He can't just leave me like this.

I hear footfalls behind me, and a warm hand caressing the whip marks on my back. "That was fucking spectacular!" The hand snakes around my side and stops on my breast.

I jerk forward, and try to twist around. That wasn't Dustin's voice. I sudden movement jolts the dildo that's still in my pussy causing me to moan. My head can only turn so far. What the fuck! "Who's there? Get your fucking hands off me."

"Tsk Tsk Tsk. That's not very nice of you, girl. If your attitude doesn't improve very quickly, I'll have to let Dustin know, and that won't make him happy at all." The other hand has joined in fondling my breasts.

"Harper? Get your hands off me!" I try to shake him off, but as expected, nothing good comes from that. Harper does take his hands off my breasts, but only so he can spank my ass.

Harper moves to stand in front of me, inspecting me. I start shaking from head to foot. He just looks over every inch of my body. "That's better, girl. I'm here to reposition you. Dustin doesn't like his toys to be in the same position very long. They have a tendency to start cramping up." Harpers eyes brighten when sees my pussy. He immediately starts caressing my landing strip. "But I was not informed of that absolutely luscious strawberry patch you have. I love redheads!" Harper continues to play with my pussy, and I just let him. This is so surreal. Eventually he gets enough, and he starts 'repositioning' me. I hope that includes taking the dildo out. Please take that thing out of me.

He clips my ankle cuffs to the top front of the bench. Then he stands in front of me and pulls the whole bench forward about a foot or two. My arms are still above my head, but they are now angled behind me, causing me to lean back; which causes the dildo to press forward into my stomach. Harper hears my groan and pats my tummy.

"He said he put 'Big Blue' in you. You must have been really tight for him to want to stretch you a bit." Suddenly, he just leans forward and kisses me. One hand is on my breast, the other is back caressing my pussy. He's playing with me, using me, just like Dustin did. Eventually, I start rocking against him. "God, you are a submissive little thing, aren't you, girl? I'll come back and check on you later." With that, Harper just leaves. He leaves me tied up; legs spread obscenely wide, horny as hell, and with 'Big Blue' still jammed up inside me. This is going to suck. They are both assholes!

As promised, Harper returns three more times to reposition me. Each time he does, he takes the liberty of fondling me and making me frustratingly horny. What the hell is wrong with me? Its bad enough I let one guy do this to me, but two. There has to be something seriously wrong with me. The next hour is spent trying to figure out what that is.

The feeling of the dildo inside me has gone from a stretching, throbbing, stuffed feeling to a dull ache. I don't know if I'm getting used to it, or if my body just figured out it was useless and stopped transmitting the appropriate signals. I'm lying on my back this time. My arms are stretched down and toward my feet so my fingers can just touch the floor. My knees are bent and my feet locked in place near the middle of the whipping bench.

I'm actually kind of in a 'zen' place right now. I've found a little red blinking light on the ceiling, and I'm just staring at it. No thoughts, no feelings, it's almost peaceful. Red light on, red light off. Red light on, red light off. Red light on, red light off. Red light on, red light off. Then I hear the door open. Harper must be back to reposition me, and torment me. My zen place is gone, and my pussy is starting to quiver. Please let me cum this time. Please.

I know I heard the door open, but nothing else has happened. I wait. Instinctively I know it's not Harper this time. Dustin has returned. I wait for as long as I can before lifting my head. I can see him between my parted legs. He's the shadow man again. Gone are the sleeping pants and jeans. He's wearing a dark suit and tie with a maroon shirt. He's standing there, silently observing me. He just watches with no expression on his handsome face. I lower my head and wait, my pussy is throbbing happily.

Finally I hear him moving, and then his hands start stroking my body. I arch into his touch, pressing against him. He comes into my line of sight, and I just lay there, silently offering myself to him. He doesn't say anything at first; he's just looking down at my helpless, naked body.

"Harper says you were downright rude the first time I sent him in here to move you. You have been such a good girl, I almost didn't believe him." His fingers find one of my hard nipples and he starts to pinch it, slowly increasing the pressure until I'm arching my back trying to relieve the pain. "Tell me girl, why would you be rude to Harper?"

"I didn't want him seeing me like that. I didn't want him touching me." The pain in my nipple is spreading through my entire chest.

"Hhmmmm. Did you think that maybe I wanted him to see you? You were such a special and unexpected find; I wanted my best friend to see you for himself. Harper is also the manager of my establishment, which means he gets to take care of all sorts of things for me. So when I sent him up here to move you, he was only doing his job. Why would you be so rude to a man who was only doing his job?"

"I didn't want him touching me like that."

Dustin shakes his head. "What you want is to please me. If I want someone to look at you, then you want someone to look at you. If I want someone to touch you, then you want someone to touch you. If I want someone to fuck you, you will do everything you can think of with that luscious body to make them very happy." Finally he releases my nipple as a wave of panic washes over me. Is this a test? Is he really going to let Harper have sex with me? Is Dustin mad at me? Disappointed? Did I screw up? Can I fix it? I don't think I can do this.

"You need to be a member, or be with a member to get into this building. Passkeys or an escort are required to get to the second floor. No one will get in here unless I want them to. I suggest you remember that next time someone comes in here and adjust your attitude accordingly." His tone of voice is firm and all arguments end with that statement. I haven't said anything yet, but then Dustin hasn't asked me a question, so I remain quiet.

He reaches down and cups my mound, I grunt when his fingers gently press the dildo further inside me. "Whose pussy is this, girl?" He slowly starts to twist the dildo, I arch, trying to relieve the pain.

"Yours. It's yours. Please, god, stop. I'm yours." My breath is coming in short gasps and my eyes are shut tight.

Dustin growls and presses 'Big Blue' deeper yet. "What's mine? You know what I want to hear. I've had enough with the little girl routine. What's mine?"

He pulls a long tormented moan out of me before I can speak. "Pussy. uuunng. Pussy yours. Please please I'm yours." I look up into his dark, stormy eyes. He's not happy yet. It wasn't enough. He wants me to humiliate myself more. I will do anything to get that damn thing out of me. Staring him straight in the eye, I give him everything he wants. "I'm yours Dustin. My pussy is yours to fuck. My ass is yours to whip. My tits are yours to cover in your cum. Use me. Hurt me. Fuck me. All of me is yours." I lift my hips, thrusting the dildo deep inside my cunt, my body starts trembling as the burst of pain washes over me.

"So fucking perfect." Dustin lays on top me, kissing me, his hands roaming anywhere and everywhere they want. His weight is pressing into my stomach; pressing into the large, hard glass object that has been torturing me for hours. His hands find my tits and I arch into his touch. I know he's causing me pain, but I also know he can give me ecstasy. Silently, painfully, I offer myself to the shadow man. The pain in my cunt starts to throb in rhythm with my heartbeat. The pain of my tits being mauled flows through my body like blood. The bruising endured by my lips, I breathe into my chest and I feel my body disperse it to the rest of me. This is where I belong. This is what I am. My body is writhing under the shadow man. It belongs to him.

He stands up, goes to the wall, and lowers some chains from the ceiling. He releases my hands from the whipping bench, and clips the chains from the ceiling to the cuffs on my wrist. He unclips my feet from the bench and goes to the wall to raise the chains. I'm limp as my arms slowly lift up and start pulling me up off the bench. Dustin pushes the bench out from under me once I get high enough. He stands back and looks me over. "Damn you're tall." He goes back to the cabinet and pulls out more chain. He lowers me down so I'm kneeling on the ground. He clips the new chains to my ankle cuffs then pulls my feet up till they are slightly lower than my ass, and clips the other end of the chain to my wrist cuffs. He goes back to the wall to raise me up again.

My wrists are about 3 feet apart, and stretched above my head. A chain goes from my wrists to each of my ankles; my feet are pulled up to about same height as my thighs and my knees hover a foot or two above the floor. My thighs are spread slightly, and I'm hanging about eye level with Dustin. "Much better." He walks around me, inspecting me.

The dildo has slipped mostly out of my pussy and now is just hanging there with the obscenely large head stuck inside me. Dustin spanks my ass a few times to see if it will fall out. It doesn't. "Here's your chance girl. If you want 'Big Blue' out, you're going to have to do it yourself."

What the hell does that mean? I watch as he continues to slowly walk around me. I try pushing the damn thing out, but it doesn't budge; and it hurts like hell. I try again, but nothing happens except Dustin starts chuckling. Asshole. I try swinging, but all that does is to cause the dildo to swing, which is even more painful. Dustin has stopped walking around me, and is just standing back, watching my efforts. I can feel tears sliding down my cheeks. Taking a deep breath, I open my knees as far as possible and jerk my hips forward. The pain bursts through my pussy an instant before the damn dildo drops to the floor with a loud thud. I collapse against the chains, head down, simply hanging there.

I feel Dustin wiping the tears from my face. I sniffle before looking up at him. "You're such an asshole! Why did you leave me like that? Why did you put that damn thing in me? It hurt, and you just left me." If I could hit him right now, I think I would actually do it.

Dustin pets my hair as he kisses my forehead. "Horny, sore, exhausted and you still find the will to fight. I love that." He smiles as he kisses me again, long and slow. "Everything I do is for a reason. Do you know why I left you? Do you know why I had Blue in you for so long?"

"Cause you're an asshole! You just left me."

"I am an asshole, and I'm proud of it. But I have a theory about you, and I wanted to see if you were as special as I think you are." He wraps his hands around my waist then leans in and whispers in my ear. "I know you get off on the pain, girl, and I'm betting I can get you to cum with ONLY the pain." He looks me in the eyes again. "Big Blue was in you to desensitize you, to numb your pussy. I want to see if I can get you to cum now."

Realization is starting to dawn on me. I close my eyes as panic starts to sweep over me. Breathe. Just breathe. Can he do that? Can I do that? No way. No. No. No. He can't. He just....can't.

I open my eyes. Dustin is standing about 5 feet in front of me. He's holding the cat o' nine tails in his hand, slowly pulling the tails through his fingers. I shake my head no as I start pulling at the chains. Dustin just watches me struggle. I exhaust myself quickly and just stare at him. He's smiling, and relaxed, and in complete control. "What's the name of this whip, girl?"

I just shake my head no. Please, I can't do this. He can't be serious. He lifts his arm to the side and brings the whip down with a crack. He doesn't even get close to me, but my body jerks anyway. My breathing increases. My pussy starts to tingle. Why does it keep doing that every time he's in the room? "Answer me, girl, and while I'm still in a good mood would be best."

I close my eyes, again finding comfort in the darkness. Taking a long, calming breath, I answer him. "It's called a cat o' nine tails. It's the one that was used on the stage."

Dustin smiles. "Good girl. Now what do you want me to do with it?"

I shake my head no. Please. Please. This can't be happening.

That deep penetrating voice surrounds me. "Answer me, girl. What do you want me to do with this whip?" He cracks the whip again for emphasis.

"Please Dustin; please whip me with the cat o' nine tails. Please make me cum for you. I'm yours." The words flow out of my mouth without even thinking. I know this is going to hurt, but I also know he's going to get me to cum. I'm finally going to cum.

**********

I strike her the instant she gives herself to me, a nice long stroke over her abdomen. He body twists in response to the lash. So beautiful. I watch the play of her muscles as she dances on the chain, the strength of her legs, and the dimple on her ass cheeks. Her succulent C-cup tits bouncing as she processes the pain. I watch as several red stripes form across her tummy. I need to see how much she can take. I need to know if I can make her cum.

I strike her from her neck to her pelvis; her tits, sides, and stomach slowly turn from the pale porcelain white skin to red angry flesh. Tears are freely flowing down her face, and sweat is trickling down her body, but she refuses to scream. God I hate screamers.

I hear the change in her first. Her grunts and groans slowly become pants and moans. Her thighs show signs of moisture as her pussy starts to cream. Other than the whip, I haven't touched her yet. I wasn't sure when I started this if she could cum from jus the pain, but now I'm almost positive I can draw it out of her. I just have to push her over the edge.

I drop the whip and pick up the cane. God, I never dreamed she'd get this far. I tap her lightly on the chest with it until her focus is on it, and I give her a few second to comprehend her situation. She's practically quivering now. Shaking from head to feet; well knees in this case.

I grab her by the hair and pull her head back sharply. "Give yourself to me, girl, and I'll make you cum like you never have before. Beg me, it's the only way you'll cum tonight. Deep down you know you belong to me. Beg me!"

I can feel her body trembling against mine. I can hear her panting. I can see the tears streaming down her face. Everything about her is just delicious. "Fuck. Dustin. Please. Please make me cum. Please, I'm yours. Oh fuck. Hit me. Hit me with the cane. I want it. Please I need it. Please make me cum."