Just Curious Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I strike her twice with the cane; once on the upper curve of her ass, and the other on the back of her thighs. I watch fascinated as her body jerks on the chains. A loud growl vibrates through the room. She collapses against the chains, but she completely surprises me by begging for more. She's actually begging again without being told. "Fuck. Please, I'm so close. Again. Please Dustin hit me again. I need to cum. I'm yours. Please."

I'm grinning from ear to ear, like the Cheshire Cat. Never one to disappoint the ladies. I strike her two more times. This time on the lower curve of her ass and again on the back of her thighs. Making sure not to hit the same spot twice. She's gasping for air and dancing on the chains, but the thing I want most, she hasn't given me yet. I want to watch her cum. I've pushed her so hard, and she's so close.

"No, don't stop. Please god, I'm so close. Just more. Hit me more. Please Dustin. Please. I need. I need to cum. Fuck. Please. More hit with cane. I need more. Cum. Fuck. Please. Cum. Me.

Shit, she's starting to lose it. I have one more chance at this, and then I have to stop. I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry, but we both need this.

I step around to her other side, and get a firm grip on the handle of the rattan cane. It has to be three strikes this time and in quick succession, so she'll process it as one all encompassing hit. I visualize my targets, raise the cane, and land the three blows perfectly. One strike across her left nipple, then one across her right nipple, and the last on her swollen clit. The effect is instantaneous.

She tries to curl into a ball by pulling up her legs, protecting herself, and then her orgasm explodes. For the first time today she screams. Her back arches, opening up her body. She spasms while hanging from my chains. I watch the entire erotic display. It's not until I see her cum dripping down her legs that I lose myself for the second time today. I have to have her.

I move to stand behind her, pull my cock out faster than humanly possible, and ram myself into her quivering cunt. She's sopping wet and still pulsating. I hold her by her hips and start driving into her. Her moaning and panting is driving me crazy. I'm so fucking hard right now. She feels so good. I know I won't last long, but I'm enjoying every second.

He body is limp and pliant as I fuck her. I'm not even sure she's conscious at this point. I pull her hips back a bit farther to get a better angle as my balls start to tighten up. I drive in deep a few more times before I erupt with a shout of my own.

I stand there a few moments, before my cock slides out of her slick cunt. I'm not sure I can move just yet, but I need to see if she's OK. Making my way around to her front, I'm happy to see her eyes following my movement. She's still hanging limply, her hair and skin covered in sweat, her thighs white with cream and cum. I kiss her gently on the lips. "So fucking perfect."

My fun for the night is over. I know she can't take anymore. Time to clean her up.

**********

I know I'm begging, but I don't know what I'm saying exactly. Anything that will get Dustin to make me cum. Please, I have to cum. My breath catches as pain explodes across my chest and my entire body jolts from the shock of it. An instant later, I explode. The breath caught in my lungs is forced out as my back arches and my pussy become the center on my universe, ripple after ripple of pleasure flowing throughout my body.

When I come down from my orgasm, my body is still pounding. I can feel my weight jerking through my wrists and shoulders. It's only then that I begin to understand someone is fucking me. I feel a hard, thick cock slamming into my desensitized cunt. My head rolls back as I let Dustin use me again. I'm too exhausted to do anything else.

I don't know how long he fucks me, how long he uses me; I'm too disoriented to focus. I only know he's done when my body stops moving. I can feel his cum sliding slowly down the inside of my thigh. I watch as he slowly moves from behind me into my line of sight.

Dustin looks at me for a bit, and then leans in to kiss me. "So fucking perfect." He takes my face in his hands and looks me in the eye. "We're done for now, girl. I'm going to clean you up, and get you to bed. Just relax and let me take care of you."

Dustin takes the Bluetooth out of my ear and walks back to the alcove. After a bit I notice the red flashing lights going out. Were the cameras on this whole time? Walking back to me, he then unchains my ankles and my legs drop uselessly on the floor, not able to bear any weight. He lowers the chains from the ceiling until I'm kneeling on the floor, my arms still held up at about shoulder height.

He kneels down in front of me and I just start crying. Emotionally I am exhausted, and a much deserved emotional breakdown begins. Dustin wraps one arm around my head, and places a few fingers gently at my side. It's the only way he can touch me without hurting me too much. He just holds me and rocks me back and forth. He's talking to me, but I don't comprehend the words, just his voice soothing me.

When my bawling lessens down to sobbing, Dustin lets go and unclips my wrist cuffs from the chains, but he leaves the cuffs around my wrists and ankles. "Time to get you cleaned up. I need you stand up for me, girl. Stand up." He helps me rise and slowly guides me to a bathroom. There is no mirror in here, just a sink, a toilet, and a shower. He sits me down on the toilet. He walks out as I do my business and returns a minute later with a bottle of water. He holds it to my lips as I quickly drink as much as I can.

Next is the shower. He helps me into the stall and chains my wrists high up on the walls. At first I think he's crazy; where am I going to go? I can barely walk! When my legs give out a few minutes into the shower, I'm actually thankful he thought ahead enough to keep me from falling down.

I'm not sure how I survived the shower. The water pounding down on my raw skin was unbearable. The cloth he used to wash me was probably soft, but it felt like a Brillo pad. I remember just hanging there, enduring it silently. No humiliation. No fear. No sexuality. I just let him clean me.

When he's done, he unhooks me and guides me out of the shower and starts drying me off. Again, not a pleasant experience. Dustin guides me out of the bathroom, and Harper is standing there, holding something black in his hands. Dustin walks me to him and they both maneuver me into a silky black robe. Dustin ties the robe in the front, as Harper lifts the hood up over my head.

They each place one of my arms over their necks as they help me out of the room. We walk out into the second floor area. There are about two dozen people in the room, and they all turn to look at us. Dustin and Harper both ignore everyone and help me to the back and into the elevator.

It even hurts to walk. I don't want to walk anymore. "My feet hurt. Why do my feet hurt?"

Without hesitation or remorse Dustin says: "I whipped the soles of your feet with the cat."

"You whipped my feet?" Yeah, I'm not comprehending much right now.

The elevator chimes and the doors open, the two guys lead me into a space I haven't seen before. They lead me through a huge kitchen, past something that looks like a racquetball court, and into a living area. There's a fireplace, and dining table, several comfortable looking recliners and a huge masculine looking bed covered in black bedding. There are windows all along the wall, but no light is coming in. Is it nighttime already? How long was I in that room?

The guys lead me to the dining table and sit me down in front of a plate of food. Harpers pulls out a chair and starts feeding me; a turkey and avocado sandwich, a sliced apple, some potato chips, and a glass of milk. Dustin goes into another room; I think it's a bathroom because I hear a shower running a few minutes later.

Harper starts feeding me and I'm too sore and exhausted to be annoyed. He asks me general and personal questions while he's feeding me. How many men have I been with? Do I like my job? Favorite TV show? Hobbies? Favorite sex position? Etc. I answer them automatically and even ask a few questions of my own, and surprisingly, he answers most of them. I only eat half the sandwich. Harper stopped feeding it to me when I tried to swallow the bite whole instead of chewing it first. It was just too much effort to chew, but Harper keeps force feeding me the chips and apple slices.

The bathroom door opens and I turn to watch Dustin coming out. He walks behind me toward the bed; he's only wearing a white towel around his waist. While he's not ripped, he's definitely not shabby looking. He's got nice strong arms, a wide chest, and slim waist. He has some kind of tattoo on his arm. It looks like flames from his elbow up to his shoulder. Harper taps me on the nose with two fingers. Startled I turn to glare at him. "If he wanted you to look at him, he would have told you to look."

WTF! Seriously? I must have glared at him again, because he taps me on the nose again and tells me to behave. Harper picks up another apple slice and puts it in my mouth. End of discussion.

When Dustin is dressed he comes over to the table. "How's she doing?" He's dressed in another expensive looking suit with a deep golden shirt underneath. He seems to like the autumn colors.

Very business-like Harpers answers with "She's coherent, and she knows where she is. She's eating fairly well. She asked a few questions, most were mundane so I answered them. I wasn't sure what you wanted her to know." That's eerily secretive. What doesn't he want me to know?

"That's good. We can inspect her before I put her to bed." Wait! Inspect? What does he mean by that? "You can answer basics, but anything detailed leave for me. Is she ready?"

"Yup, good to go." Harper looks at me. "Come on, girl. Up ya go." Between the two of them they get me up and lead me toward the bed. Dustin removes my robe and tosses it on the floor. There are two chains hanging from the ceiling a few feet from the foot of the bed, and they each connect a chain to my wrist cuffs.

Dustin steps back and behind me, I try to turn to look at him but Harper takes over. He stands right in front of me, pulling my face back to the front until I'm looking him in the eye. This is the inspection:

He moves two fingers back and forth in front of my face. "Her pupils are good and she's tracking well."

He puts his hand on my neck and looks at his watch for a few seconds."Pulse is strong. Very good."

He puts his hands on my face and gently presses his thumbs into my mouth until I open up. "Mouth is moist; gums are pink; throat looks red and slightly swollen. Cinna-Numb." He looks behind me as Dustin tosses him a small object. It's the bottle of spray Dustin used when he fucked my throat. Cinna-Numb, clever name. "Girl, take a deep breath, hold it, and open your mouth as wide as you can."

I flash back to Dustin face fucking me. I shake my head 'no'. I can't. He can't fuck me now, can he? I can't take any more. "Please, I can't. Please."

"Shhhhh, girl. This stuff is better than cough syrup for soothing sore throats. This will help you sleep. Now, take a deep breath, hold it, and open your mouth." This time I do what he says. The blast of cinnamon is overpowering and soon I feel the familiar tingle in my mouth.

Harper then checks over my arms. "No open wounds." Dustin hands him a large plastic jar and Harper smears the contents all over my arms. It's cool and refreshing.

He checks my back. "Very nice sunburst. Clean even strokes. Two open wounds at 6 and 7 o'clock." I feel Dustin checking my lower back and grumbling. Harper has a small tube of something and gently works it into the 'open wounds' on my back. How did I get into this situation? Then he smears more gel from the large jar all over my back. I moan in pleasure as the coolness envelopes my sore skin.

Next is my front. Harper runs his hands over my sides. "No open wounds on either side." He runs his hands over my chest and breasts. "Both nipples are bruised. One small open wound on the underside of her left breast. Otherwise she's good." Again Dustin comes to check my left breast. He doesn't look happy. Is he mad at me? Did I do something wrong? Harper uses the small tube on my breast, then the large jar everywhere else. Except for the circumstances, then massage with that gel would be a wonderful feeling.

Harper nods to Dustin and the chains start to pull my arms up until I'm hanging about a foot above the floor. Harper checks my stomach and waist and declares no open wounds. Then he smears more goo on me.

I get pulled higher again, my feet dangling maybe 3 feet off the floor. Harper moves around to my back and Dustin moves to the front, into my line of sight. Dustin has his arms crossed with on hand on his chin. He looks worried and for some unknown reason, that scares me more than anything else tonight.

Harpers hands are on my ass. "Her ass and thighs are bruised. No open wounds. How many times did you hit her with the cane?" Three times. He hit me three times, right?

Dustin's calm and commanding voice shocks me. "Seven. Four in the back and three in the front"

I can't help it. Even thought my throat feels funny, I too shocked not to say something. "Seven? You hit me sev..." Dustin steps forward and quickly taps my nose with two fingers, silencing me. "Quiet girl." He steps back to where he was standing before, fully expecting me to obey.

Harper continues like I hadn't even spoken, like I wasn't even there. "Damn it Dustin, you know she's a newbie. What were you thinking?"

Dustin shrugs his shoulders. "I was thinking I wanted to make her cum. And I did. Continue."

I hear Harper huff behind me and then the inspection continues. "Again, ass and thighs are bruised. No open wounds." He spreads the wonderful goo all over my ass and thighs, and then moves to stand in front of me. Dustin moves to stand off to my side. I focus on him as he is still in my line of sight.

I am up high enough that my pussy is eye level with Harper. He takes my left leg and lifts it over his shoulder. Dustin moves up and holds my ankle, keeping my leg in place. Harper runs his hands along my inner thighs. "Two open wounds on right side, one on the left." Dustin leans in to look and then hands Harper the smaller tube. Harper rubs the ointment into the cuts and applies the goo everywhere else.

Harper reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small flashlight. He turns it on and pops the end in his mouth and holds it between his teeth. My body jerks as he runs his fingers between my legs. He slaps my ass sharply and mumbles at me to be still. He continues inspecting the final part of me. His fingers slide all along my slit. I give a small groan as he presses a finger into my ass. "Her anal ring is untouched. At least you had some control today."

"Shut up. Just finish with her already." Dustin doesn't sound too happy.

Harper chuckles around the flashlight in his mouth. At least someone is enjoying this, because I am not. Harper slips his fingers inside my cunt and opens me so he can see. The flashlight shining on what used to be my most private of places. This should hurt, but I must still be numb. I can feel him spreading my pussy, his fingers deep inside me. "She has several 1st and 2nd degree vaginal tears. Don't use her cunt for two to three weeks. Do you have the Procto-Foam?"

Wait. What? "Tears? Is that what it sounds like?" Both men look at me, neither is in position to hit my nose at the moment. Dustin speaks first. "Quiet girl. I won't tell you again."

I'm pissed now. "Don't give me that shit! Did you tear me? What does that mean?"

Dustin turns and walks to a cabinet along the wall. He pulls something out of the drawer and comes back to me. I start to demand answers and he quickly shoves a red foamy ball in my mouth. It's soft enough to form to my mouth, but hard enough that I can't get it out. I'm livid now; any exhaustion I felt is long gone. I start screaming into the gag, kicking, and pulling and twisting on the chains.

Harper stands back and watches me struggle, a small smile on his lips. "Oh that was wonderful, Boss. You do have a way with women. She looks really mad."

"Shut up, Harper. She'll exhaust herself quick enough and we can get this over with. She does have a strength in her though. Absolutely fucking sexy as hell, isn't she?" He's watching me struggle with the same damn grin on his face. Fuckers.

As predicted, my tantrum doesn't last long. I hang there, panting through my nose and glaring at them both. Assholes. Without saying a word, both men move to finish the inspection. My leg is again lifted over Harpers shoulder and Dustin holds it in place. A different tube is giving to Harper and he covers his fingers with it and starts applying it to my cunt, his fingers twisting and turning inside of me.

When he's done, I'm lowered to the ground. From somewhere deep within me I find the strength to stand, glaring at them.

"Absolutely glorious! I can't believe my luck in finding her." Dustin is beaming with pride.

Harper laughs again. "If you survive this night, then I'll consider you lucky. Right now, it looks like she's ready to kill you."

"She just needs to sleep, let's get her to bed." Dustin moves to touch me. Fuck that! My hands are still attached to the chains so I kick at him. He catches me leg easily. "Very bad girl." He mocks me, pulling me forward until I'm off balance. He doesn't even look worried. What the hell did I get myself into? I lose my balance totally and fall as far as the chains allow me.

Quickly Dustin reaches for me and grabs a handful of my damp, unruly red hair, pulling my head back sharply. "Enough! No more. You are going to get into my bed, whether you walk or are dragged by your hair is up to you. Decide now."

Damn that voice; powerful, commanding, and dominant. I feel my resistance wash away as I stare up into his eyes. I can't look anymore and lower my eyes and my body follows in its submission.

"Good girl. Now get up." He helps me stand again and together they unchain my wrists and help me to the bed. Harper turns down the sheets as Dustin lays me gently in the bed. Harper says his goodbyes and heads out to return to the club. I'm alone with the shadow man again as he tucks me in bed.

I still can't look him in the eye, so I just stare at his chest. He pulls the red ball out of my mouth first. I lick my lips trying to get the taste out of my mouth, but I don't say anything. Then he runs his fingers through my hair for a few long, silent minutes. I cave first, and I'm not even sure why. "I'm sorry. Please. I didn't mean it. I'm sorry."

"What are you sorry for, girl?" He's still playing with my hair.

"Umm." I'm not really sure myself. I say anything and everything I can think of. "I'm sorry for yelling at you. I'm sorry for fighting you. I'm sorry for trying to kick you. I sorry for getting cuts. I'm sorry."

"Shhhh, girl. Shhhh. Those things you don't have to apologize for. I like your strength, both your will and your physical strength. You're a newbie and I haven't taught you how to redirect it to please me yet, but that's not a big problem. In fact, it's quite normal. As for kicking me; if by some random, one-in-a-million chance I let a submissive hurt me, it will be my fault, not theirs. The cuts on you were my mistake, not yours. I lost control when I should have been more careful with you. I promise it won't happen again."

I notice that last one wasn't an apology, but the shadow man doesn't seem to be the type of man who apologizes much. He kisses my forehead before he continues. "I'm still waiting for you to apologize for the one thing you did do wrong." I look up, confused. My mind is racing through as much of the night as I can remember, trying to figure it out. No such luck. Dustin smiles down at my panic and whispers: "Did you or did you not call me an asshole on several occasions?"