Just Curious Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A part of me wants to apologize, even though I wouldn't mean it. Thankfully that is only a small part of me. My mouth has other ideas. "But you are an asshole."

Dustin's face is expressionless for several seconds before he breaks out laughing. "You are going to be a handful. This is going to be so much fun."

He takes my wrist and lifts it above my head and clips it to a short chain attached to the headboard. He does the same with the other wrist. "Is there anywhere you don't have chains in this place?"

He lifts his eyes to the ceiling, thinking. "Nope, I pretty much have every room covered. And the few places that don't, I can improvise." He smiles down at me again and for some reason it makes me feel safe. "Get some sleep, girl, you need it. I have to go back to work." He looks down at me for a while longer, then gets up and leaves me alone in the room, turning out the lights as he goes.

I'm not feeling scared, but it's a very weird feeling right now. I just let some guy whip and beat me, and he made me cum from it. He treats me like an object, but I'm not furious at him. I'm a little angry at him, but not as much as I should be. Just his presence makes me wet and horny, and I still don't know why I do everything that voice of his says. Then there the whole separate issue of Harper. It's bad enough with one guy, but now I'll letting two of them do pretty much anything they want with me. Last week I would have never dreamt I would be in this position, not in my worst nightmare. The part that should be freaking me out most is that every single second was recorded from multiple angles. How ever many hours I've been here, and all the things that were done to me, and I must honestly admit I was a willing participant, they are forever out there, in the hands of the shadow man. Eventually I fall asleep with my skin tingling, my thoughts jumbling around, and knowing that Dustin is still not done with me. If he was, he would have sent me home instead of chaining me to his bed.

**********

Consciousness is slowly coming back to me. I don't know where I am. I don't know who I am. I do know that something is wrong. My stomach is doing flip-flops and it's so hard to breathe. My eyes slowly open to a darkened room I don't recognize. Something is wrong. I try to move and my arms are stuck. They jerk a few inches, but are held firmly up by my head. Something is wrong. I try to twist my body to relieve whatever it is that's happening. Pain shoots through me, my flesh is on fire.

My eyes are wide open now, lifting my head to look down at my body, I see someone wedged between my legs, eating me out. The covers are completely off me and my nude body looks pale in the soft moonlight coming through the massive windows. The pressure on my clit is indescribable. The pain from my bruised clit is mingling with the expert way the tongue is swirling and sucking at me. My legs are spread obscenely wide and I'm unconsciously lifting my hips, demanding more. The head lifts up and away from my core, I see the dark eyes and glistening mouth grinning at me.

"I was wondering when you'd wake up, girl. I'd be disappointed if you slept through the whole thing."

Gasping for breath, I'm not sure if I'm relieved or disappointed he has stopped. "What...What are you doing to me?"

I hear a soft chuckle. "I thought that was quiet obvious. Maybe I'm doing it wrong. I guess I'll stop."

"Please, no. Please don't stop." My hips are lifting again; the pain is just a sensation in the background. I'm so close. I need to cum.

He takes a long slow lick along my slit. My head drops back down to the pillow. He slowly slides a finger into my sore, soaking cunt. I think I'm going to explode. "You like that, girl? You want more?"

"Yes. Don't stop. Please, don't stop." I'm breathless as he keeps my orgasm on edge.

His wonderful squirming finger slowly slips out of my pussy. "Beg me." The command in his voice is unmistakable.

"Please make me cum. Please don't stop. Please."

Another long slow teasing lick. "Tsk Tsk Tsk That's very vanilla, girl. You know what I want. If you ever want to cum again, I suggest you dig deep down for the words I want to hear." He blows against my screaming clit. "What are you, girl?"

"I'm your girl. I'm yours. Please let me cum." My arms start to struggle hopelessly against the chains holding them away from my throbbing clit.

"Tsk Tsk Tsk Girl is your name, not what you are. This is going to be a very long unsatisfying night for you. Hmmmm?"

In the back of my addled, sex-filled brain something just clicked. I know exactly what he wants to hear. He wants my humiliation and he wants me to be the one to humiliate myself. The sad/scary part is I am more than desperate enough to give it to him. The words flow out so easily now. "I'm your fucktoy. Your property. I'm yours to use as you wish. My cunt belongs to you. My ass is yours to whip. I'm yours to fuck. I'm yours to hurt. Please use me. Please make your toy cum. Please Dustin. Please make me cum. Use me."

That did the trick. As soon as the words leave my mouth, Dustin goes back to work. I am in bliss. My body humming to the rhythm he sets. My heart thumping in my chest. The fire in my core becomes an inferno. In no time at all I explode. Dustin licks up every drop as I start to calm down.

My eyes are closed as I enjoy the electricity flowing through my body. I feel his naked body crawling up mine, until he stops directly over me. My eyes open and I look upon the man who has turned my world upside down in the last 24 hours. Dustin leans in and kisses me, it's long and slow. I can taste myself on his lips. I give him everything he wants. He starts rocking back and forth, his cock dragging against my belly. He's hard and from the look in his eyes I know he wants to fuck me.

He kneels up and looks down at me, his thick member jutting out from between his legs. He starts stroking himself; slowly at first, then faster and faster. His eyes are locked on mine, but he doesn't say a word. I wait for him to cum, but nothing is happening. He's just stroking himself, staring at me.

A small smile crosses my lips as I understand what he wants. I lift my head up and lick the underside of his cock. His hand stops for a second as he watches me then he continues masturbating. "Do it. Cover me in cum. Please let me taste you. I'm yours, Dustin. Yours to use as you wish. Play with your toy. I will beg for..." My words stop as the first spray of scalding hot cum hits my cheek. He opens my mouth by pressing his fingers into my chin. The second burst goes directly into my mouth. My tongue snakes out and licks him again and a few more blasts of salty, musky, delicious cum covers my face and fills my mouth.

His voice is dark and husky as he towers over me. "Show me, girl." I open wide and show him his cum swirling around in my mouth. He lets out a satisfied groan. "Swallow." A moment later his cum is sliding down my throat. "Such a good girl." He kisses me for a while before lying down beside me. He pulls the blankets up and over us. His strong arm wraps around my middle and his hand cups my breast. He snuggles in and tells me to go to sleep. It only takes a few minutes before we are both sleeping soundly.

(There ya go. The eagerly anticipated part 3. And before you all go and yell at me, I never said Dustin was a nice guy. He's testing her limits, he told her that at the very beginning. And his excitement is causing him to lose control of himself, which would be very unnerving for a dominant and controlling personality like Dustin's.)

Enjoy and please feed the authors: vote/comment/e-mail.