Just Do It!

Story Info
Busy lady gets relief from office post room guy.
1k words
4.06
49.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyKat
SexyKat
21 Followers

I am one busy lady. I don't have time to mess around. Every day I have a million things to do and from the moment I wake up until the moment my head hits my pillow I am on the go, non-stop, constantly rushing around.

That goes for sexual kicks too. I love sex just as much as the next person. Stress makes me horny as hell but due to my highly demanding job I find my knickers get frequently wet during the day and sometimes a quick trip to the ladies to release the tension has to happen.

This one particular day I was in my office. I had a meeting to prepare for. The meeting was the next day but I had more pressing matters to attend to first thing tomorrow morning so needed to get everything planned and organised today.

The phone would not stop ringing, you could practically set your watch by my e-mails as it felt like one had dropped into my in box every second since I'd logged on and my secretary must have knocked on my door every other second.

I was beginning to get stressed...

Stress is a healthy reaction to some situations and a little bit of stress is good for you but when you can't release the pressure when you need to it just adds to the pressure, makes the tension bigger and in my case makes my clit tingle harder.

I decided I just needed to deal with the tension, release the pressure and then I'd be able to focus 100% on preparing for this God damn meeting.

"Judy?" I pressed the intercom button on my PA System.

"Yes Louise?"

"Please pick up any of my calls and take messages, do not let anyone into my office and please do not disturb me for at least 30 minutes. I simply have to prepare for this meeting tomorrow and do not have time for interruptions. Can you do that for me?"

"Of course no problem at all." She replied.

I sighed as I released the intercom button, ah Judy, so innocent that it wouldn't even cross her mind that I'm about to make myself cum at my own desk.

30 minutes? I can do it quicker than that I don't have time for this.

Standing up I pulled my skirt up around my waist and sat back down in my leather chair. My naked ass cheeks felt good against the new black leather of my high back office chair.

Parting my legs I ran my hands from me knees up towards my pussy. Getting even more turned on as they went over the lace tops of my hold ups.

Pulling my g-string to one side I wasted no time at all in using one hard to part my pussy lips and the other to start rubbing my clit.

With my head back, and eyes closed, frantically rubbing myself I was shocked when I heard the door close.

Opening my eyes I saw Rob, our post room boy standing there, his eyes transfixed on my hands between my legs.

"How the hell did you get in here?" I asked, "Didn't Judy stop you?"

"Er Judy wasn't there, I knocked but there was no answer so I thought I'd just come in and leave the package on your desk." He said.

He began to mumble an apology putting the package on the floor but I knew there and then I could use Rob to release my pressure and it'd be such a power trip it'd surely release more pressure than I could release single handedly.

"Rob, I know this must look bad, and is perhaps a bit of a shock, but I'm a busy woman and have needs, I just don't have the time. I need you to help me." I said as I removed my hands and closed my legs.

Rob's eyes were now just staring at the triangle of hair he could see at the base of my flat belly.

"strip." I said

Without any hesitation at all Rob dropped his trousers and his boxers and stood there with his huge erection just nudging the bottom of his shirt.

"Grab your dick and wank for me you bad boy." I said.

He looked a bit embarrassed "Just do it." I told him.

Without saying a word Rob did as he was told. Grabbing the shaft of his dick with one hand he started to run his hand up and down it's length. Squeezing as he reached the head.

Keeping his eyes on me I parted my legs so my lips got parted too.

His dick instantly jerked at the site before him.

Staring dead at me, gazing at my swollen clit, my wetness, my begging hole, he continued to masturbate in front of me. Pulling and tugging at himself.

I quickly resumed rubbing my clit, watching him play with himself was just so hot. I couldn't resist.

"Oh yeah, you naughty boy, wank for me....are you going to cum?" I asked him

"Oh yeah Louise, fuck, you're so horny, you are such a sexy woman." He said still rubbing himself. Faster now, with a sense of urgency, "oh yeah Louise, rub yourself for me." He said.

At the sound of his command I pushed my fingers into myself and began finger fucking myself, cumming harder than ever.

Him watching me cum was enough to send him over the edge and he came quickly but quietly into his hand.

I stood up, smoothed down my skirt and walked towards him with a box of Kleenex.

"Thanks Rob, that was perfect. You are far better at stress relieving than any of the stupid office toy balls." I said winking.

I bent over, picked up the parcel from the floor and told him that was all and thank you.

As he closed the door I pressed the intercom.

"Judy, I'm all finished, thanks for holding the fort for me."

"No problem, I hope you feel less stressed now."

SexyKat
SexyKat
21 Followers