All Comments on 'Just Like That?'

by Colleen Thomas

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
As always, an amazing story

I love how you make the characters feel more real. Jill's initial reluctance and having to be coaxed into it makes her feel like a character, not just a prop like women in some of the other stories.

And the smoking hot sex didn't hurt either ;-)

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdabout 18 years ago
Just incredible

Loved the way the characters seemed real (even if the premise seemed a little outragous). And leaving Jill open to continuing the wild path she'd started down was nice too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Amazing!!!!

That was one of the hottest stories on this site in a long time. Perfectly done, not to fast to the seduction or the giving in to the desire.. You have a amazing way of writing I felt like i was right there watching this.. I think there should be a sequel here but hard to top this masterpiece.. Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
So delicious !!!

Colleen,Another great story.Like your others,it left me totally breathless,almost as if i were Jill!

rgraham666rgraham666about 18 years ago
As always

Amazingly hot.

But with a depth of characterisation unusual in most works of this type. Which adds to the sultry eroticism.

Well done!

kendo1kendo1about 18 years ago
So that is how to do it.

Good work, Colleen.

Well paced, not to slow, not too fast.

Like your style.

Ken

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very nice

This story is very nice, with a long, elaborate seduction section followed by an extensive erotic part. All in all, five stars!

ScribblerosScribblerosabout 18 years ago
amazing colleen

you are still one of the best writers around here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
done it once more

You have done it again. Always love your stories the best out of all the others. Through the whole thing I was wondering if Jill and Chelly were going to get together just the two of them. By the sounds of it they are I hope there is going to be more on those two cuz I think they really hit it off. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
best

best writer of lesbian seduction stories on this site, wish you would write more of them.

M-Y-EroticaM-Y-Eroticaabout 18 years ago
actually had me thinking of it

Colleen, you actually had me thinking, "would I or wouldn't I?" How about without the cameras? Does that make it better or worse? With just Chelle or more? I laughed when I realized the story had me contemplating this half-seriously. That means it's mighty good. (And the answer is no, I wouldn't. But wow did it seem intriguing for a bit.)

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaabout 18 years ago
Great Coming Out

I loved how Jill "fought" with herself over letting her wilder side live a little, and the little devil in her won out at 42 years old. Very erotic and creative way of having sexy Jill discover something great by taking a chance. I loved the fact that she was 42 and still experiencing life and not just an 18 year old coed experimenting for a thrill. Terrific story Colleen, but I have learned that is all you know how to write.

WytchwolfWytchwolfabout 18 years ago
As usual

Spectacular. You never fail to produce a well written and enjoyable story. Thank you.

iraussieguyiraussieguyabout 18 years ago
Wonderful!

Wonderful! The details of your writing are absolutely excellent. Colleen you MUST write part two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Just "Just like That"?

What an innocuous name for easily the best erotic story I have ever read and believe me I have read quite a few

SonomaLassSonomaLassalmost 18 years ago
Wow!

You are one of the best writers on this site, and perhaps my favourite. Thanks for this fabulous story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Even though I didn't masturbate to this.....

This was amazingly interesting! I love the concept of the story. It's wild and I wish I could have that kind of a job. Thanks for inspiring me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good stuff!

Vivid description and a particularly enticing fanstasy, personally. keep up the great work

the sheep

sweetnsassygirliesweetnsassygirlieover 17 years ago
Delicious

I loved this! It was so believeable and exquisite. The details of her thought process, the sensations during the sex, everything--amazing!

lovercat2942lovercat2942almost 16 years ago
Wow!!

Colleen, you have the knack of storytelling. This story has such a realistic touch and is artfully told. I love the premise of Jill fighting her urges and finally having her defenses slowly broken down by Michelle and the other women. One is just drawn into the sensuality as the sex action progresses. Jill ends up being used by the other women, but somehow we can overlook that fact as Jill has just had the most erotic experience of her life.

I am going to read a number of your other stories on this site, but I surely encourage you to start writing lesbian fiction novels. I would surely buy the books.

lovercat2942lovercat2942almost 16 years ago
Update

I just read one of the comments about one of Colleen's other stories and gather that she passed on about 2 years ago. Although much belated, I express my condolences.

lorencinolorencinoabout 14 years ago
Mmmm

I thoroughly enjoyed this.

rover5520rover5520about 13 years ago

Very,very beautiful story,wonderfully well written-thank you so much!

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
Wonderful

Loved this story. Very well written & very erotic!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 12 years ago

I was really into this one. I don't know if it was because Jill had her eyes closed so much or what. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Absolutely Brilliant

Loved it. What a talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

Classic! Wonderful plot and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice!

Nice story development. Good writing — painting each character's personality and keeping them separate.

julie_oregonjulie_oregonover 3 years ago
Colleen Thomas R.I.P.

@lovercat2942: It made me sad to read your comment that Colleen had passed. A little Googling revealed this to be true, The forward to this collection of her works recalls that she passed on May 27, 2006, and offers some personal memories: https://www.scribd.com/book/206817819/Coming-Together-Special-Memorial-Edition-Colleen-Thomas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So happy I found this again!

I read it years ago and recently tried to find it again, but to no avail. CT's work is something I go back to from time to time and I happened to open this one.

YAY!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous