Just Looking, I Thought Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers

"That's it! Cum for me! Oh yes Sam that's it!" she pulled my hand from my dick replacing it with hers covered in the cloth towel. She began to jack me off as she looked at it. "My goodness you did need to do that didn't you baby?" She looked up at me as I tried to catch my breath. God I loved that!"

I pulled her to me kissing her hard on the lips as I ran my hand up her leg. I pushed them apart cupping her hot pussy with my hand. I felt her clit through her hose for the first time and slowly began rubbing it. Holding her close I let my tongue run over hers as we kissed.

She pushed away from me leaning back on her hands as she looked up at me. She opened her legs wide as I rubbed her to her cum. "Ummmm yes! Easy baby, that's it easy, oh yesssssssss Sammy o MY FUCKING GOD OH YESSSSSSSSSSS!"

I leaned over her kissing her as she finished, shaking in my arms. She looked at me smiling. "No touching I said!" I smiled back at her as I kissed her softly. "And we are going to be late!" I moved off of her and she kissed me again as she stood up. "Am I all wrinkly?"

"No Sandy my love you are fine!"

Every time we looked at each other the rest of the day, through all of our meetings, all we could do was smile every time we looked at each other.

mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers
12