All Comments on 'Just My Imagination'

by sweetnpetite

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Tall Sweet GuyTall Sweet Guyabout 20 years ago
good job :)

... very sexy and pretty realistic too.

Hit home, i loved it.

Gus AsparGus Asparover 18 years ago
nice...

cock-hardening story - can't wait to read the next chapter!

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
A Great story

Great story with a wife and husband that backs each other up.

Pat .

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Actually this is a pretty dumb scenario.

the boss ask a guy to fuck his wife. the guy agrees but has reservations. The wife agrees to the request. Then at the last moment she stops all of the action and puts in a demand of her own. The employee says no and pulls out. Having gone thru all that guess how many guys now know the boss wants to be a cuckold and the wife is a slut. Want to guess how many employees now have any respect for their "boss". Now this has gone from a guy deadset on not having a man fuck his wife, to looking for a replacement for the guy she wanted to fuck to begin with. And his reason for letting her fuck another man, well they can have a threesome with a woman that she can also fuck. Did you get that, they have a threesome with a guy for her to fuck, then to a threesome for a girl they both can fuck. I know it confuses you, but think.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Police

Sweetie didn't say 'Police' when she 'cancelled' the plan! She really wanted to be forced to do the 'outside the theatre' part!

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Kevin?

Where was the ending? Rest assured your name goes next to others that don´t provide an ending . You will never be read again, nothing you write will ever be opened again on my sites. Not providing an ending does not make it intriguing it only shows you are to lazy to follow through on a project.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
How

How can someone, who has written as.many stories as you have , write something like this?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous