Just One Hour Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINC
FINC
1,720 Followers

Her clit had begun to swell; she could feel the bud hardening growing under his finger. Her pussy loose and dripping now felt hotter still, her own body beginning to cream her insides. She was ever so wide her thighs almost horizontal to her flat tummy as the Boss now sat with his knees as wide as possible.

The masked man had stopped sucking her toes his hands now also pushing her tired thighs wider still. His face was close to her slit staring in fascination as the black man nipped and flicked her clitoris. The masked man's finger pushed under her pressed hood into her hole, the tip instantly becoming encased in slimy precome juices.

"Oooohhhhhh!"

Debs moaned pitifully. His finger was tiny compared to the insertions she had taken and ejected but the sensation and humiliation of him just been able to enter her on a whim made her feel debauched beyond belief.

"Uummm no, no, uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh, no oh, please uggh awwww!"

Her clit was about to explode the rubbing constant and just powerful enough to excite. The masked man now poked her sloppy twat rapidly just one finger deep and rigid. The Boss's other hand had a tit grasped like a vice. His hand twisting like her bust was a dial of a large radio. His cock remains horribly hard straight up inside her ass feeling like it was rubbing on the base of her spine.

"Come on Debbie lets hear you come. You know you want to."

His hand twisted her tits more. "Come on before I pull your tit right off!"

Debbie was bucking, yelping, her eyes glazed her mouth a cute pink circle as she reached her peak.

"Ooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww! AWwwwww, Aawwwwww uh, uh, uh, uggggghhhhhhh!!!"

She began to explode, her nipples hard, her butt electric, and her slit gasping in spasm after spasm.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh!"

The Boss groaned as he felt her ass muscles tighten clenching and unclenching around his rod. Her clit was soaking his finger slipping as he rubbed her off for the last few screaming seconds.

"Uuugggggggggggghhhhhh! Oh, God, oh, oh, ohhhhh!"

Her body finally gave way her arms collapsing her back slumping and she nearly passed out the masked man holding her upright.

She was lifted almost lifeless off the Boss man's cock her sphincter making a plopping noise as the air escaped her hole, able to finally close tight. She was laid back on the bed this time across it so her head hung down over the side of the mattress. She looked up the black mans ball sack casting her face in shadow. He was tugging his dick with a tight fist grunting at each jerk.

"I'm gonna come uh, now, uh."

He pointed to her feet and with the aid of the other perv took an ankle each pulling them up over her chest so once again her feet touched either side of her shoulders. She didn't understand what they wanted, or really cared anymore.

Holding herself in this bizarre trussed position with her elbows she saw the man point his cock over her face. Then he grasped both her feet and twisting them in, clasped his thick slug either side with the soles of her feet and began to pump.

"Ugh, ugh yeah, yeah wank me, wank me uuggghh!"

Debbie felt his cock rubbing on her soft under soles her feet forming a delicate sheath into which he pumped faster and faster.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugghhhhhhhhhhh!"

He was climaxing from the forced foot wank, his wrinkled cock sputtering white filth across her heels arching down to her chin and neck.

"Ugh, ugh, uggggh, arrrrrrrgggg!"

The final eruptions covered her soles and his cock trailed come back to her toes as he withdrew from the foot fuck tunnel. Debbie groaned in disgust as her feet parted a web of solid come strands dripping between both, drooping on her face as her feet drew further apart. "Ughhhhhhhh!"

But she couldn't bring her knees back because the Boss gripped her shins pushing her feet down again to her astonished face.

"Suck the load of your own toes honey!"

Debs looked up pitifully eyes welling. "Ok!"

She felt her own toe pressed against her mouth the stink in her nostrils. Come was covering her nose, lots more hanging invitingly on her pink soles. He pushed down and Debs had no choice but to lick and slurp her spunked on toes clean.

"Mmn cough mmnn!"

The men made sure she sucked every toe deep into her mouth, wiping the load down to her lips with their fingers, rubbing it on her teeth. Finally she sighed as her legs were allowed to return to the bed, knees bending in feet red with the licking and slurping, though very clean.

The kitchen timer began to buzz the hour complete the sound music to poor Debs ears. The two men were huge filthy messes, the sweat caked on them, bodily fluids of all mixed in. The young woman didn't move, not sure what would happen next.

"Time to leave Debbie," announced the masked Asian. "You've been a good girl."

Debs gave a relieved pant and began to rise.

"Just one thing," the man added." Before we take you home there's something we need to do. Its important Debs, something to remember the next time you cock tease or treat someone like shit."

Obediently she did what they asked knelling hands on knees in front of them both, her sexy figure glowing with sweat in the dim electric light.

The men felt the relief of a hard bladders emptying as both showered over her gasping face. The piss hosed forth; one over her tits the splashing urine going everywhere. The other squeezing her cheeks her lips forced open his piss showering her nose, eyes and inside her mouth. The torrent of water ran down her neck in rivulets between her deep cleavage, along the rim of her tit dripping from her nipples. The final river collecting in her lap, her dark triangle wet again, her thighs still stinging from the rough mauling. Until finally both men could pump no more out.

"Now get dressed you witch!" They laughed smugly.

"Consider your fare home paid in full."

FINC
FINC
1,720 Followers